Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All things... "The Ambassador"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Struggling to wonder why bonds made in the agreement of a topic are significantly less solid than bonds made in disagreement?

Answers on a post card to PO Box 69, Human Nature Boulevard, Eden.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Think for a moment about the Ambassador's message...just his message...not jubilee, not the truth about our history, not the funds, not the repurposing of institutions, governments, corporations and those who commit crimes against humanity...just his central message to us. What are you left with?

imo, it comes down to the one word most religions preach...and that is love. What he says sounds a lot like 1Corinthians13 in the New Testament..."Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth."

Can you imagine the world we can create with simple agape? As he says, it begins with each of us...by looking in the mirror.

He's not asking for anything that has not been asked of us before...this is not a new idea...he has simply taken it out of a religious context.

What is wrong with a kinder, gentler world...a world of unity and peace? I, for one, have had enough of humanity being kept in line by the brute force and bullying used by those who commit crimes against humanity. Is it really that difficult to become people of peace...both within and without?

It brings to mind the Peace Prayer of St. Francis...actually written by an anonymous Norman c. 1915 A.D...

"Lord make me an instrument of your peace
    Where there is hatred,
    Let me sow love;
    Where there is injury, pardon;
    Where there is error, truth;
    Where there is doubt, faith;
    Where there is despair, hope;
    Where there is darkness, light;
    And where there is sadness, Joy.

O Divine Master grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled
    As to console;
    To be understood, as to understand;
    To be loved, as to love.
    For it is in giving that we receive,
    It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
    And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life."

I'm really not a 'Sally Sunshine'...or a religious person. I just think the Ambassador is bringing forth a universal message that has been around for ages,...a message humanity has ignored, for the most part...and he has put out a call to all of us to take that step to agape.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd February 2015), Altaira (24th February 2015), Catsquotl (23rd February 2015), Chester (23rd February 2015), john parslow (23rd February 2015), modwiz (23rd February 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    The ambassador is offering an alternative which of course looks better dressed in love, he gives people what they want words and ideas mostly spoken withing the alternative communities. Every religion teaches love and uses sword to impose this.
    It is true the love is the way out of this mess but people need to see example not just words. We are in this situation because of the examples we have seen so far, every religion and every leader of the masses have imposed their philosophy, will and power using blood. There has always been a few privileged and a herd of ignorant to follow them, there has been inequality through out all human history.

All of this because people empower other who present themselves as worthy of being chosen and forgot that the only being that deserves honor is the one that resides within. If we all can look inside and find the love that has never betrayed us we will see that we are as powerful as everyone else. Guided by the light of love we don't need rulers to impose the law we can follow the natural low.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

donk (24th February 2015), john parslow (23rd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Moonlight (23rd February 2015), Sebastion (23rd February 2015), Sooz (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Finding it quite ironic that on this Ambassador thread, there is a lot of 'aggressing' on each other.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (23rd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Well Said Altaira, I have no problem with the "Ambassador"'s message, it's the same one OPPT touted till the first of a long line of Red flags alerted me; a claim to assets not owned by them based on a new age dogma.

Right now, people own gold. In the future people will still own gold regardless of the spiritual advances within mankind.
    Last edited by monk, 23rd February 2015 at 08:39.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2015), john parslow (23rd February 2015), Sebastion (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    The ambassador is offering an alternative which of course looks better dressed in love, he gives people what they want words and ideas mostly spoken withing the alternative communities. Every religion teaches love and uses sword to impose this.
    It is true the love is the way out of this mess but people need to see example not just words. We are in this situation because of the examples we have seen so far, every religion and every leader of the masses have imposed their philosophy, will and power using blood. There has always been a few privileged and a herd of ignorant to follow them, there has been inequality through out all human history.

All of this because people empower other who present themselves as worthy of being chosen and forgot that the only being that deserves honor is the one that resides within. If we all can look inside and find the love that has never betrayed us we will see that we are as powerful as everyone else. Guided by the light of love we don't need rulers to impose the law we can follow the natural low.
    From what I understand, the 'alternative' the Ambassador speaks of comes in two parts...our part is to find peace and love within ourselves and seek unity with others...the RDF's part is to ask those who commit 'crimes against humanity' to surrender and to take the steps necessary to realign/repurpose them to serve the cause of peace and unity for our benefit. Whether the RDF honors their part and their word, or not, is up to them.

The only ones keeping us from agape is ourselves. We can use as many excuses as we can come up with...but the fact remains the majority of people have chosen to give their power away, to live in ignorance and fear, and to remain victims...yet refuse to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, which is the world as it currently exists.

I don't know if the Ambassador and the RDF will take care of the people and institutions that inflict such harm on humanity and nature. That is their part...not mine. What I choose to do is not dependent on them and their choices. It is mine to choose whether or not to become a more loving, peaceful person, and act in a way that reaches out to others, taking responsibility for the consequences of my actions, and creating unity where there is division.
    Last edited by Melidae, 23rd February 2015 at 17:00.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2015), Chester (23rd February 2015), Sebastion (23rd February 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), Tribe (24th February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I too think the same this is all about Melidae, if everyone of chooses to walk in the path of honoring our self then we don't really need shiny royals to safe us.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Chester (23rd February 2015), donk (24th February 2015), Sebastion (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Finding it quite ironic that on this Ambassador thread, there is a lot of 'aggressing' on each other.

no aggressing..people are stating their mind.

hard to enforce a consensus, is it not?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post
    Think for a moment about the Ambassador's message...
    Hi Melidea - Thank you for your entire post.

The whole purpose of this thread was that we might explore the significant, profound and repetitive message(s) of the Ambassador (as you pointed brilliantly).

There was a comment made earlier that "we need to stop generalizing." Yet if we are to find common ground, this is the place to start, not avoid. For example, one thing the Ambassador states over and over is that all religions share the view "we come form one incredible creative source. Now perhaps not everyone would agree with that but I would make odds high most folks on this forum do. So he is saying, if we can agree on that, then lets find what other areas we can also agree share agreement.

One of the points he makes over and over is that by making a commitment to and following through on being rigorously honest with ourselves which he states as "we need to look in our own mirrors." I can't speak for anyone else, but I can state from experience that when I arrived at the other forum 3 years ago, a being could not be any worse off. Rule number 1 became (for me) being bravely honest with myself. It worked for me. My whole life transformed. And what this means is that my family and loved ones all began to and still benefit from this being I have become. If I could make the changes I had to make, anyone can. It all started with a commitment to rigorous self honesty.

Is there anyone who says this is unimportant here? Is there anyone that found being honest with themselves has harmed them? Has held them back instead of propelling them forward?

So anyways, I just brought up two repeatedly heard messages of the Ambassador I found as correct and/or good advice.

Are there more? Can we benefit from exploring what these messages may mean for each of us? Can some readers who may not have considered some of these things say, "Hey... that sounds like something I should consider, should perhaps vigilantly adopt (like self honesty).

Why is this something important to me? Simply because I believe (though I may be wrong) that many of these recommendations which have been echoed in many ways by many beings over time if implemented by more and more of the human family, we raise the odds we experience a vastly better world not to mention improve the world we hand to our children.

also Thanks for Post #36.
    Last edited by Chester, 23rd February 2015 at 23:44.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015)

Thanks
    Another thing meant for a separate post and thus why I did not include this in my post above. Just because there are elements of what I hear via these interviews with the Ambassador does not mean I am some follower. In fact, part of what I am hearing in these interviews relates to his claim that the folks he represents is sitting on vast wealth and that they view this wealth to belong to the people of Earth. Furthermore that they feel their responsibility is to deliver this wealth to the people of Earth by seeking out projects to invest in which they deem benefits humanity 9and all living creatures of Earth).

I, myself, have no interest in that aspect of the Ambassador's story or purpose. Yet his calls for those amongst humanity who may be involved in what could be called "regressive activities" to stand down is of interest to me. How he suggests these transitions take place (towards a new, improved paradigm from the viewpoint of most of us) is in baby-steps such that this raises the chances these transitions create as little fallout as possible. This part of his message makes sense to me but maybe other folks here have a better idea along these lines.

What does not make sense to me is another "French Revolution Style" transition. Why that does not is because of the way I believe metaphysics works. A transition of that nature would likely generate another time loop back into the same old paradigm with some new actors and minor twists but is that what we want?

I was hoping we could have discussions less charged with emotional reaction and more filled with well presented, thoughtful (and yes... with one's heart) responses. Lot's of folks read these discussions. Maybe we should consider carefully what meme seeds we plant in the way we respond?

Anyways, if much of the folks here at ToT are not interested in this discussion, that's ok... but perhaps the best way to end it is that folks just ignore threads they prefer die. I am happy to move on to other matters... Lord knows we have plenty to discuss.
    Last edited by Chester, 23rd February 2015 at 23:44.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    I too think the same this is all about Melidae, if everyone of chooses to walk in the path of honoring our self then we don't really need shiny royals to safe us.
    If everyone chooses this, I would agree with you that no one needs anyone else for any reason. I share this ideal with you. I also (sadly) experience a reality that demonstrates to me daily that some folks benefit from the assistance of others. I also no there is no magic line between not doing enough for someone in need and enabling that same beings continued avoidance in personal responsibility.

In the summer of 2012, my second oldest child (of the four I have) only 18 years old got into serious trouble (faced 10 years in prison). We had no money for a lawyer. A friend of mine who is an attorney told me he would help my son. One of the conditions was that my son have a good home to go to if he was able to obtain a probation. His mother told him she would not risk him in her home. I was living and working in Costa Rica. His only other relative, his grandfather, said he would stand before the court on behalf of my son. Then, just before the time for the lawyer to achieve an agreement with the court, the grandfather changed his mind. I quit my job in Costa Rica and moved back to Dallas as I was the only one left and my son needed me.

My son sat in the county jail 11 months yet somehow the attorney achieved the goal of obtaining a probation. If I had not done that... if I had not decided giving my son a second chance (and a third and fourth as he had two more bumps in the road after he got out) he would not be doing what he is doing today which is walking in the path of honoring not only his self, but his wife and child on the way.

Did he need me? Did we need an attorney who did this for my son for free when the lowest retainer amount we were given by any other attorney was $25,000 and non one had even $1,000 in the bank?

No he didn't need either of us, but the reality is that the odds he would be in prison today would have been 100% otherwise.

Does this guarantee he will remain on "the good path?" Nope... and this is when the tough call has to be made to let go as to continue rescues would simply further enable a being to disregard their own personal responsibility.

In everything I am hearing from the Ambassador, I am overwhelmingly hearing him call upon each of us to look in the mirror and make the changes we (through self honesty) see are needed. That we need to love and care for each other as opposed to treating folks like we believe the cabal is treating folks. That we need to stop supporting the structures that keep the cabal alive, well and ticking.

And the message I hear the most though I get this be reading between the lines is that we should stop (energetically) feeding the monster that undermines the dynamic of the current paradigm... even though there are plenty of signs it is dying.

No where have I heard this man say he or the Red Dragon or the Red Dragon Family or the entire Dragon Family or the affiliates of the Dragon Family are here to save the day. I hear him sharing some of what some within the vast groups I mentioned above are doing and are attempting to do.

He also states over and over, do not judge his words, instead observe what happens... what has been done, what is being done and then when you see that these actual results match the many words, perhaps the RDF and whoever else is behind these actions might gain a bit of appreciation, respect and perhaps measured trust.

Imagine if my son had decided to call upon his drug buddies to bail him out. He never would have achieved the arrangement he has today where he is living a life as a husband to a wonderful lady and a father to be with a good job and most important of all (for him) a drug/alcohol free life. He trusted me when I told him he needed to stay where he was. He trusted me and the lawyer that by doing so, the chances we get him a probation are raised.

All words can be employed in a positive way - need, trust, faith... etc. Still, we all are responsible for ourselves and this includes the responsibility to discern as best as we can individually.

At the end of the lovely day (yes a very overworked phrase but still useful) I imagine that we all need everyone else to achieve 100% personal responsibility simultaneously with an appreciation that perhaps we're all (metaphorically) "children" of the same source and thus sisters and brothers. What sibling would not extend a hand to another in need? What sibling would not take the hand of the other when in need? Who can say Earth doesn't need help as it is right now? Who can say one's own personal responsibility doesn't matter? All quite tricky... all quite complex - but doable. Let's do it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Calz (24th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015), Ria (24th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    justone I truly honor your intent here.

bad timing perhaps ... but I know well enough from posts elsewhere you have good intentions.

I think the validity of the RDF will surface very soon ... and I am on *that* side with an eye towards other things that give me pause.

That doesn't take away my appreciation for what you are contributing here ... okay?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (24th February 2015), Chester (24th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I listened to a few minutes of this 'ambaSSador'. IMO, his accent is totally fake. Oh right, never mind, he probably puts a fake accent to cover his real voice, so as to protect his identity, lol.

I'm new here, but did Rad claim to be on 'AmbAssadors' team before his last post here? Now, that's interesting!

Rad:
    Seeing that I cannot access a thread means it is time for me to leave TOT. Went to read, not comment, on Justone's Ambassador thread. It says I cannot participate, or read, the discussion. As one of eight on the Ambassador's team, being unable to read a thread to keep it real is boneheaded.
    Boneheaded! Thus a good one!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    'ambaSSador'
    Were you trying to call him an "ass", or were you saying he's a member of the Schutzstaffel?

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    I listened to a few minutes of this 'ambaSSador'. IMO, his accent is totally fake. Oh right, never mind, he probably puts a fake accent to cover his real voice, so as to protect his identity, lol.

I'm new here, but did Rad claim to be on 'AmbAssadors' team before his last post here? Now, that's interesting!

Rad:

Boneheaded! Thus a good one!
    It is a comment like this which says to me the odds are not very good for us to experience a rapid, positive change from the paradigm we and our ancestors have experienced for centuries.

I had hoped there could be discussions whether pro or con or mixed that could be conducted by folks who, through their responses, demonstrated they actually cared about the world they hand to their children.

I am not on anyone's team unless they happen to care and show that by their actions (the words we speak and write are a form of action). This post of yours, Radial, simply reflects what I imagine "the elite" point to as an example of the masses which allows them to further justify their goals like found in Huxley's "Brave New World."

Can't we raise the level and form of exchange?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

donk (24th February 2015), Lillith (25th February 2015), Melidae (24th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (24th February 2015)