Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All things... "The Ambassador"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    I think we should stop having all potentially productive discussions.
    You could try and explain it a little better. People won't get it all of a sudden.
    People have their way of thinking about things, Based on their experiences, belief systems, hopes and dreams.
    It will take a little more than a regurgitation of the ambassadors words for most to get it.

That said most here have a heart, most know themselves fairly well I think, and most will make the effort to think and form their own conclusions.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), donk (24th February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post

most know themselves fairly well I think,
    With Love
    Eelco
    I see this as the greatest of self-deceptions. People's language is filled with confusion. It gets blamed on an overwhelming amount of information when it is not knowing of self that knows not what to do with information.

I have often been told that I can say things better than others can for themselves. I can be eloquent because I am not confused. Spending meditative time to get answers is part of conscious living. Most cannot speak their truth well because they have little figured out as one is always looking for "the answer" instead of obtaining one, not "the", for themselves.

Sorry, Eelco. The delusion that most here know themselves is a cover to hide under. Ignorance is rife and especially in the awake and aware community. Using a meme to confer awareness upon themselves. Look at the posts here in this forum. They serve as an indictment as to cluelessess from cognitive dissonance. Many do not even post or contribute and if they do it is a simple agreement that is little more than a thanks.

I see few attempts from people to lift themselves to their own definition of elite. The awake and aware are the supposed elite of the sheep. Being a black sheep is not elite, just another sheep color.

So much self-deception.
    Last edited by Tribe, 22nd February 2015 at 19:48.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Catsquotl (22nd February 2015), Chester (22nd February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), Radial (24th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (22nd February 2015), Shezbeth (3rd March 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    I'll even go a step further, if I may be so bold...the closest thing I've heard to "evil" (from a purely human perspective that recognizes evil is relative in terms of "harmful to itself") all day is the assigning the responsibility of the existence of evil to humanity,'whilst negating the possibility that humans are capable of presently taking "personal responsibility".

Not only the most evil thing but the most irresponsible as well

I will not take personal responsibility for the existence of evil, only that which I have actually done. I take responsibility for the evil which I have done by learning from it, forgiving myself,many recognizing it was an inhuman act...one I will try with all my being not to repeat going forward.

It would have never occurred to have made such an act in the first place, If not for some anti-human-life infection within my reality, that which I choose with most of energy of to try to reality of in any way that I can
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Chester (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    You could try and explain it a little better. People won't get it all of a sudden.
    People have their way of thinking about things, Based on their experiences, belief systems, hopes and dreams.
    It will take a little more than a regurgitation of the ambassadors words for most to get it.

That said most here have a heart, most know themselves fairly well I think, and most will make the effort to think and form their own conclusions.

With Love
    Eelco
    Perhaps if you read the post I quoted, you will understand my response clearly. Unless there is something within you that prefers not to see it and then... I can't assist even if I tried.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Catsquotl (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

So much self-deception.
    indeed, no one is above suffering this !!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Calabash (23rd February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), donk (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    Right...cuz my perspective is not valid, and shuts down discussion

Funny coming from two (I'm including the yawner here--sorry to bore you, your wizardship) who I was to understand at one point resonated with John lash's understanding of the Sophia myth (including the archons)

I will stay out of your important and enthralling discussion, glad you're taking responsibility for all the evil you created. Hope you find the cure to our self destructive nature, if anyone can lead us to productive discussion, it's the ambassador, justone, and the wiz...
    Last edited by donk, 22nd February 2015 at 20:07.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Radial (24th February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I see few attempts from people to lift themselves to their own definition of elite. The awake and aware are the supposed elite of the sheep. Being a black sheep is not elite, just another sheep color.

So much self-deception.
    I for one don't expect anyone to lift themselves to any kind of elite. I see little difference in so called awake and aware humans and sheep.I can't help but see people.
    In all colors. Some I agree with some I don't. Some I like, some I don't. What I do see is that when truth or dreams or hopes surface, those concepts are met by a myriad of different opinions. I try not to judge,but of course I do and sometimes it will bleed through my words and actions.

In this case I see a response brought forth in reaction to a message that is hard to accept after having been tussled about by a myriad of similar messages.
    As for this message? I for one am having my hopes up again, but am also expecting to be let down once again. In the mean time. I do what I do and when the opportunity arises I'll help those that need it. Whether it is to build a better world or just to ease some of the hardships NOW.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), donk (24th February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Right...cuz my perspective is not valid, and shuts down discussion

Funny coming from two (I'm including the yawner here--sorry to bore you, your wizardship) who I was to understand at one point resonated with John lash's understanding of the Sophia myth (including the archons)

I will stay out of your important and enthralling discussion, glad you're taking responsibility for all the evil you created. Hope you find the cure to our self destructive nature
    You bore less than many. You have a sense of self that will not wither from it. Your comments make little sense to me from a wholistic perspective. That said, it is myself who is the odd one out. It is why I left the forum for a couple of days. A few created a sense of regret/abandonment in me, so I returned until the time where my relevance here has passed. It is rapidly approaching. Seems the gentle souls came out to speak when I left.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), donk (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    indeed, no one is above suffering this !!!
    Self-reflection is the answer to not making a habit of it. No one is perfect or trying to be, that is no reason to abdicate being a functioning human. Most humans dysfunction rather than function. Your one sentence answer, typical of posting here, is just a cover for not doing ones work and excusing those who don't. Much of this behavior driven by friends and family members knuckle-dragging themselves through life and our needs to cover for them.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Elbie (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    ah well thank you for enlightening me !

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Calabash (23rd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    I'll accept that, and apologize to the "less than many". I don't understand your second sentence, perhaps that's my lack of self awareness, or misunderstanding of reality? I'm sorry your wholistic perspective is not in line with what I guess you are suggesting is my selfish one (lacking self awareness)?

I share this, as one who respected you: perhaps you alienate more people than you realize? Perhaps that matters on a truly "wholistic" perspective, but someone as self aware yourself should easily correct this boring perspective of mine
    What is the purpose of your presence?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    It doesn't mater whose personality is stronger, whose Ego is bigger or who is more ignorant. This thread has been greatly diverted and turned into a battlefield.
    There is no need to attack justone for his perspective on the Ambassador's video because everyone is entitled to opinion.
    It is clear that not everyone agrees with him and for that reason there is a pro Ambassador thread. It was very sensible of him to create this thread and not to divert Modwiz's thread.
    We don't need to attack each other just because ones opinion differs from another's .
    I personally don not see a single individual here who is smarter or even more enlightened than everyone else, we all have our faults and merits.
    Lets concentrate on the merits.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (22nd February 2015), Calabash (23rd February 2015), Chester (23rd February 2015), john parslow (23rd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Sooz (23rd February 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd February 2015), The One (22nd February 2015), Tribe (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks
    I'll accept that, and apologize to the "less than many". I don't understand your second sentence, perhaps that's my lack of self awareness, or misunderstanding of reality? I'm sorry your wholistic perspective is not in line with what I guess you are suggesting is my selfish one (lacking self awareness)?

I share this, as one who respected you: perhaps you alienate more people than you realize? Perhaps that matters on a truly "wholistic" perspective, but someone as self aware yourself should easily correct this boring perspective of mine
    I keep up on who I alienate to consider the source. Fortunately, stepping out of the insularity and group self deception of a forum has allowed me to find a home for my ideas that are intended to uplift and empower. My feedback "out there" indicates a success. Posts are far more introspective and willing to own their part in "the dance". Responsibilty is being owned and that empowers people who are looking for a way forward that might take them out of their comfort zones temporarily.

This is my last post and reply in this thread. Am useless here and have no validity in this setting. I am being told that my perceptions are askew and accept that in the context given. As the faceless community you are, I hear you and heed the message. Talking to avatars is boring.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

donk (24th February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Talking to avatars is boring.
    so true.. but people are projecting (generally speaking) SO much of their own selves, also egos thru avatars.. some feel they must win an argument no matter what. if that doesn't happen, then going back into 'my truth' always works.

every time i see a thread : my truth this or my truth that...i stay well clear of.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

modwiz (22nd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    I would ask anyone who has nothing to say with relevance to the topic to stop using this thread for waving their personal mental acuity.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (23rd February 2015), Calabash (23rd February 2015), donk (24th February 2015), john parslow (23rd February 2015), monk (22nd February 2015), Tribe (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)