Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Truth Is Often Spoken Of

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

777 (13th February 2015), Aianawa (21st May 2022), Altaira (13th February 2015), dianna (13th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeEcho For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2022), Altaira (13th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by JoeEcho View Post
    So glad you have taken your own advice

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoeEcho For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Hey, Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe............................

WTF..............

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 297 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I'm so using this,....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shezbeth For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeEcho For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts

I have an idea . Or two

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2022), Wind (13th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by JoeEcho View Post
    Truth is often spoken of like it is known in absolute terms. But each speaks of it from their view point not considering that it is just that and not the thing itself.

Is speaking the truth..... The Truth?

If I speak for you, am I you?

The Truth stands alone unimpeded by words, thoughts, ideas, or art concerning it.

So what should we make of things spoken of in an authoritative way as if their origin is rooted in the Truth (as if they are one with the Truth)?

My words are words written but they are not the Truth. At best, they are but an echo of the Truth, which again....is not the Truth.

This part >
    The Truth stands alone unimpeded by words, thoughts, ideas, or art concerning it. < yours and also my truth do not do this Aragorn.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    This part >
    The Truth stands alone unimpeded by words, thoughts, ideas, or art concerning it. < yours and also my truth do not do this Aragorn.
    You'd be wrong about that, Vern.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Feel we can both be wrong an impeded, why do you feel your truth is unimpeded ?.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2022), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Feel we can both be wrong an impeded, why do you feel your truth is unimpeded ?.
    As JoeEcho said, and as I myself have also already told you a couple of dozen times by now, Vern, there is no such thing as your truth and my truth. There is only the truth. Understanding this and incorporating it into your outlook on life is crucial in helping you understand why you've been following all the wrong leads so far.

Wanting something to be true does not make it true. And in this day and age, those who shout the loudest and make the most noise about "their truth" — read: the alt-right and the anti-science mob, inasmuch as there's any difference between them — are the ones who do not own the truth, but who simply seek to recruit the innocent bystander into joining their ranks. As I told you, it's not about the truth for them, but about winning, and therefore, about getting their agendas pushed. Sore losers do that, and people who reject factual evidence and replace it with fake evidence, walls of text and loud voices, are sore losers.

There's an old Japanese proverb that says something along the lines of "If you have to raise your voice, then you've already lost the debate." The sources whence you get your information are the ones shouting the most and the loudest, Vern. They always have been. And do you know why? It's because they know they can't beat the facts, and so they're trying to drown out the truth and replace it with their lies.

Allow me to give you an example, and in this example, I am going to talk about the "autism and vaccines" myth. Not that I want to drag this thread off-topic and onto that debate, because I don't even want to have to ever have that debate anymore, because — as I have explained to you in this post on the other thread — the drowning-out by the shouting mob has worked, and I for one have thus for years already been feeling completely discouraged in trying to insert a signal into that noise. No, I am merely going to address this issue so as to show you the mechanism of how a disinformation campaign works.

1. British physician Andrew Wakefield is contacted by a law firm with the assignment of doing research into the safety of vaccines, regarding a damage claim by said law firm against a pharmaceutical company. He starts doing research — including on involuntary subjects, without their consent or permission — and creates a falsified report which claims that vaccines cause autism. The falsification of the research is discovered by the medical board, and this, together with Wakefield's unethical research against involuntary subjects, causes him to get stricken from the register as a certified physician, and he is convicted for fraud.

2. Wakefield becomes an instant hero among the anti-vaxx crowd — and especially so in the Anglo-Saxon countries — who see him as a martyr, and who've already got loads of prejudices and paranoia of their own about vaccines, based upon their non-understanding of medical science, biology, genetics, etc. His report, although falsified, gives rise to the phenomenon called "autism moms", i.e. an early iteration of the "Karen" phenomenon, comprising vocal mothers of autistic children who claim that their child was not autistic before it received the MMR (measels, mumps and rubella) vaccine, because "their mother's instinct told them so". (I myself have in debates with anti-vaxxers literally been given that argument as "evidence", i.e. that "their mother's instinct told them so.")

3. Other anti-vaxx researchers pick up on that, and they point at Thiomersal, a mercury-based additive in the MMR vaccine, added to allow the vaccine a longer shelf life.

4. Meanwhile, real autism research continues, and it is discovered that autism is not a disease, but a neurological difference. Autistic individuals are not brain-damaged, but instead, their brains are wired differently, and have literally a multitude of the amounts of neurons and synapses found in the so-called neurotypical brain. Furthermore, it is discovered that this neurological difference is genetic, and a number of genes is identified in having contributed to the development of the autistic neurology. And on top of that, behavioral research on cats shows that all cats are in fact what humans call "autistic".

5. As a safety precaution, in the 1980s, governments all over the world ban the use of Thiomersal and any other mercury-based preservative in vaccines. The measure does not have any effect on the increase in the number of children becoming diagnosed with autism. But still, the anti-vaxxers refuse to accept this, and they are now claiming — without any evidence whatsoever — that the vaccine somehow still contains mercury, or even Thiomersal itself. The campaign receives the support from Hollywood celebrities like Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, as well as a couple of so-called and quite dubious not-for-profit organizations, and gains substantial traction, especially on social media — particularly so on Facebook.

6. More autism research and genetic research is conducted, and on top of the dozen-or-so already identified genes involved with an autism spectrum neurology, now over one hundred genes are identified as involved with autism spectrum conditions, with the expectation that this number may actually double in the future as more genetic research is conducted. Furthermore, research in the other direction is also conducted — i.e. in support of the claim that autism would be caused by vaccines — and this research in turn concludes that the claim is, indeed, false.

7. Andrew Wakefield decides to strike back on account of the fact that his falsified research got him barred as a physician and ruined his reputation, and he releases a documentary — directed by himself, although this detail is intentionally not highlighted very clearly, so as to make the documentary appear more neutral — called "VAXXED", full of pseudoscience, false testimonies and all kinds of speculation. The anti-vaxx crowd is elated and once again lauds Wakefield as a martyr and a hero, even going so far as to claim that he was exonerated as a physician, which he was not — he remains to this very day barred from ever practising medicine or medical research again.

8. The anti-vaxxers continue their campaign, lauding Wakefield and his disinformation/propaganda documentary, and they refuse to hear the medical facts, rapidly (and rabidly) spreading themselves out across all social media. As such, those people who know and understand the facts are simply losing all courage in trying to counter that misinformation.

Once again, the above is only an illustration of the mechanics behind this sort of disinformation campaigns; I am really not looking to get into any "autism vs. vaccines" debate with anyone — I won't even allow anyone to draw me into that debate again. My point is that it's not about the truth, but about shouting the loudest and the longest, and of psychologically wearing out your opponent. And then you can claim your victory — a dishonorable victory based upon lies, but a victory nevertheless.

And it doesn't matter whether it's about autism, or about Joe Biden having legitimately been elected as president of the United States, or about the fact that Pizzagate™ is one big lie, or about how the Q phenomenon was merely a role-playing game whose sole intent was to get Donald Trump re-elected for a second term, or whatever else there is.

Just think of Hunter Biden's laptop. I don't know whether he's corrupt or not — it is possible that he is — and he's obviously a crackhead too, but that's still a long way from being a pedophile. All of the footage and photos depicting him as having sex with underage girls are ostensibly fake. If one has the truth by one's side, then why would one need to fabricate lies?

The tactic is the same all over, Vern, and that's because it's an anti-truth tactic, a propaganda tactic. And once again, it was Joseph Goebbels, as Hitler's Minister of Propaganda, who said that if you repeat the lie long enough, it'll eventually become accepted as the truth.

And that, dear Vern, is what the alt-right is all about. It's about running the other side over and declaring themselves to be the winners. They don't care that they have to sacrifice the truth on their altar in order to get there. The winner controls society, period.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (21st May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Loaded post alert, shivers Aragorn let us start again, i am or identify as rite in the middle and my truth preveils here as it is uninpdeded till it goes outside of me as such.

Being in the middle is important as knowing your own mind matters, propaganda for whomever is obvious, knowing your own mind will not give propaganda a chance to seep in, we stand a clear n murky distance between each other that need not be.

At our shire table seated, i sense your compliance to be correct and especialllly with me at any cost except the p[otential that being incorrect in the future may cause you harm and that was energy imo not there just a short time ago, that is progress in my book.

For some unknown reason to me, i drink a can of coke each year, a feeling comes over me and i eventualllly let it go and feel into then buy a can or bottle of coke to which i drink, no idea of this except maybe clearing with this sugar water for humaity, have gone years without a alcoholic drink and then had 7 or eight in a year, never more than one at once and considering i was once a drinking really really to now rarely rarely, knowing the root of ones own lies and truama assists one to move past knowing ones own mind to being able to also read the energy field about one and this can also be applied to online, shire even.

brb

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st May 2022), Emil El Zapato (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    2020 2 2022 verified already known conclusions except controllers world wide were far more putrid and corrupt than first known. Often still i will trust someone but if their mind is not known, your trust is in their downloader not them, good person or not, so continualllly i was betrayed knowingly and unknowingly by these mind unknown people, easy to turn ones cheek because you know and choose if or when to stand up for the persom mind unknown till they evolve or need factual life data n or calm etc assistance, that is freindship and emotional and mental ownerboat imo.

Many here would save someone and turn and go back into that burning house for known alive ones still, tisa who we are, we know the potentials and possible results and this is where we are at in the many many shifts happening atm.

Fiat monies to fiat crypts is playing out eggyzackly as expected by people who know their mind, not too much intelligence needed to follow this atm, just like i am loving ushering the amazing real potential world in which we live now and soon.

Everything we do energeticalllly affects the whole, simple yes ?. So what are we doing regards our differences Aragorn ?, for me anyway it is to communicate, blue chickens got me and to add, i saw a blue massive shining orb in the sky when soon after arriving in Shire, while blue was still a member here, it was real and i could not deny that this and i did connect it to blue at that time, my physical and emotional plus mental and spiritual experience gave credence to mr blue, we learn, i still enjoy and learn from DW, especialllly his latest emotional shares lol and yip i am in the middle still.

brb

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)

Thanks
    Fiat monies to fiat crypts is playing out eggyzackly as expected by people who know their mind, not too much intelligence needed to follow this atm, just like i am loving ushering the amazing real potential world in which we live now and soon.
    If you want my advice, stay as far away from cryptocurrencies as you can, Vern. It's a very treacherous bubble, intended to take the control of money out of the hands of the banks — which has failed, because banks are now also speculating in that market — and put it in the hands of the tech industry and the organized crime groups. It's a bubble, it's covered by nothing tangible, it stimulates greed, and it's going to burst sooner or later.

Everything we do energeticalllly affects the whole, simple yes ?. So what are we doing regards our differences Aragorn ?
    I don't like fighting, Vern, and I also don't like having to repeat myself over and over. I had the feeling — and the other staff members as well — that there was just no getting through to you.

And by the way, I don't like politics either. I've seen it from the inside, and to me, it's all just a vile game, and whoever wins, we're the ones who end up screwed anyway. That's one of the reasons why you won't see me looking at political threads very often.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2022), Wind (22nd May 2022)