Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March

Retired Member
    Thanks

Exclamation CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), Calabash (8th February 2015), gardener (8th February 2015), norman (8th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Spiral (9th February 2015), Spiral of Light (8th February 2015), Woody (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    if it is scheduled for march 11th, notice this:

detail from economist magazine altaire posted here some days ago..that pile of sand behind the dated darts looks like a representation of mountains..maybe that of swizerland.

also, da vinci's painting in the back of the sand pile may hint the mountain (country, swizerland) is bordering italy..which is the case, for the ones not so sure about eu geography..

here's the full page

does anyone know if the date's been set - as in what day in march?
    Last edited by Elbie, 8th February 2015 at 20:44.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), gardener (8th February 2015), mjk9 (8th February 2015), Woody (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I see Robert Lanza, an explosion (upper right hand side of the picture), the word panic (lower left side of the picture, with the panda bear), a turtle (front and center, to the left of the little girl), Singapore (beneath the 2 in 2015), a gun (next to the 5 in 2015), a flying piggy bank (just above Spider Man), the Earth shaped as a football and a drum set with "50th" written on it, being impaled by a guitar.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), gardener (8th February 2015), Woody (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And no, btw, I don't know yet what date they intend to gamble with all of everything.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), Woody (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This video seems to be suggesting that the immaterial may become material, in whatever they plan to do next month. Also seems like something about separating dimensions.

I like this video because there's no unnecessary drama, like a homemade movie.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mjk9 View Post
    I see Robert Lanza, an explosion (upper right hand side of the picture), the word panic (lower left side of the picture, with the panda bear), a turtle (front and center, to the left of the little girl), Singapore (beneath the 2 in 2015), a gun (next to the 5 in 2015), a flying piggy bank (just above Spider Man), the Earth shaped as a football and a drum set with "50th" written on it, being impaled by a guitar.
    btw, that's not Robert Lanza .. that's David Blaine.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), Shezbeth (10th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    i dont know if you noticed churchill , the rocket , the moon and the nuclear detonation cloud ?

i had this vision before .. a canon pointed at the moon ... i wonder if they plan on doing anything silly like try to blow it up ?

hmmm
    Last edited by NANUXII, 9th February 2015 at 18:06.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    i dont know if you noticed churchill , the rocket , the moon and the nuclear detonation cloud ?
    Thats not the moon because asia is on it.

Churchill is doing his "V" sign, which as any occultist will tell you is the fork of Typhon, & is a symbol of the destructive force.

The tortoise (its got feet not flippers) could be to do with the feds vs the Bundy Ranch thing which has massive implications in the US.

Whats with the pied piper & Napoleon ? And why does he have a b&w hand ?

The Landy is an odd inclusion, its clearly RHD, the Queen has one that she drives herself, is it her ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post

i had this vision before .. a canon pointed at the moon ... i wonder if they plan on doing anything silly like try to blow it up ?

hmmm
    Yes. I think what it's depicting is the common "paranoia" and "conspiracy" (fears) of the masses, suggesting that it will stay with us and will persist. *shrug*

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Thats not the moon because asia is on it.

Churchill is doing his "V" sign, which as any occultist will tell you is the fork of Typhon, & is a symbol of the destructive force.

The tortoise (its got feet not flippers) could be to do with the feds vs the Bundy Ranch thing which has massive implications in the US.

Whats with the pied piper & Napoleon ? And why does he have a b&w hand ?

The Landy is an odd inclusion, its clearly RHD, the Queen has one that she drives herself, is it her ?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), Spiral (9th February 2015), Woody (9th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Ok so the topic of the thread is "slightly" misleading....they're going to attempt to re-create the few seconds "after" the big bang, not the "big bang" itself.

I grant you, creating a big bang would be much more in line with all things conspiracy. But aren't we leaping here just a teeny tiny little bit? You can't create truth by bending it. That's just a creative form of lying.

However! Not being one to want to disappoint, and being one that wants to help out and keep things grounded in reality (truth), I here present a video of several very momentous big bangs. Please play it in March.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Shezbeth (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    Ok so the topic of the thread is "slightly" misleading....they're going to attempt to re-create the few seconds "after" the big bang, not the "big bang" itself.

I grant you, creating a big bang would be much more in line with all things conspiracy. But aren't we leaping here just a teeny tiny little bit? You can't create truth by bending it. That's just a creative form of lying.

However! Not being one to want to disappoint, and being one that wants to help out and keep things grounded in reality (truth), I here present a video of several very momentous big bangs. Please play it in March.

The title of this thread is a copy & paste from the article I read, I just left off the Stephen Hawking part. http://yournewswire.com/cern-to-atte...ssues-warning/

Anyhow, the big bang itself is *NOT* a collision, but they seem to think it was. There were no two separate elements that crashed together. All the elements were already unified as one. The big bang is caused by agitation, not a collision. That information will likely make a very big difference in what they think they know.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Hermit (9th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Which, we must be clear about, is still a best guess. Emphasis on guess.

Keep away from beans and lighters, just the same.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015), Shezbeth (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    Which, we must be clear about, is still a best guess. Emphasis on guess.

Keep away from beans and lighters, just the same.
    No, it isn't a guess. I am that explosion, I know exactly what it is and how it happens. There's no guess for ME but it's a guess for all of you, apparently.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    *mental note*

If you're going to light your own gas, be careful. You can light your pants on fire, as my buddy Earl can attest to. Ok, I was a little more redneck in my youth.

mjk9 could you define what the term "theory" means?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th February 2015)