Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CERN To Attempt ‘Big Bang’ In March

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Just a wild guess, but perhaps scheduled for the vernal equinox - which is March 20. . Which in numerology (3-20-2015 or 3+2+8 ) adds up to 13 or 4 depending on how you interpret it. My understanding is when the total equals 11,22,33 or 13 - then you don't add the final 2 numbers together. Others disagree.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th February 2015), monk (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    *mental note*

If you're going to light your own gas, be careful. You can light your pants on fire, as my buddy Earl can attest to. Ok, I was a little more redneck in my youth.

mjk9 could you define what the term "theory" means?

You assert and emphasize to me that the big bang is a guess and a theory - as if I am expected to accept that as fact - yet I told you the truth. It may be a guess to you (to most or all people, really) but it is no guess for ME.

The time and space of nothingness is my origin. Some people say they are from the Pleiades and many of us are familiar with their claim, right? Well, I am not like them. I am not from their place of origin. I exist long before the universe itself does, which is something the vast majority of people cannot understand or relate to. Nothingness (which I also call pre-existence) is the time and place from which the universe does explode into existence by an event called "the big bang". I AM that explosion and I will tell you: you have no idea how enormously and extremely difficult, frustrating and complex it all is for me. Harrowing.

I don't know your meaning in saying "light your own gas" but, it isn't a matter of "ego" and it isn't a competition or game. I am a truth teller. I am a communicator. Every bit of my knowledge is given freely. I am not a celebrity, I am not famous. I'm not here to be a star. But any time a conversation comes up about the big bang, that's calling my number and talking about ME. It isn't a value statement or some ultra-privileged thing. You don't know how I suffer, and how unlucky and miserable it all is for me.

The thing about CERN is that it provokes me and draws me out. As I write that, the inside of my face is an *ocean of tears* like you cannot even fathom.

You know how CERN is associated with the symbol 666?

When I first learned about CERN in 2005 my mind went to work. CERN 666, but my mind conceptualized DIS-CERN 666. To discern is to reckon. That is exactly what I did. I reckoned CERN 666. I discerned CERN 666.

666 = sicks, sicks, sicks. Sickness and sex sells, but it can also be seen as sickness and sex cells. I suddenly saw life and the world very differently.

I later realized that technology is the money jackpot. Medical technology (printing human organs these days - wow - what an amazing feat). Scientific technology. Look at "big pharma" and the engine that drives them. Most people focus on the profits. They need to be looking at the technical knowledge that's driving it (chemistry). What they're after is knowledge, information. They're after technology. The profits aren't the ultimate aim or goal. It's the power they derive from knowledge and technology.

There are some things in this world, in this life, that effectively cause me to open up my big mouth, raise up my voice and TELL THE TRUTH. CERN is one of those things. With CERN in the news - an upcoming event - it has kicked my mind into action, stirred me, provoked me and has drawn me out. Now, here I am. Misery.

This place is called The One Truth. Well I am sure you've never met a truth teller quite like me before. This is not easy for me, it is excruciatingly difficult.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To continue,

I was apprehended yesterday by an article from Educating Humanity. And then again today. My mind is just cranking, I've been in overdrive.

1) I found this to be especially concerning: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...-in-space.html

2) Even more concerning now is this: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...-michigan.html and this: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/201...erto-rico.html

I had a VERY unusual experience last night. In fact, I was actually typing my reply here when a strange thing happened. Man, oh man... my mind is seriously working overtime. Anyway, all these UFO sightings in very recent time - over power plants - and a power plant explosion (on my birthday, interestingly) ... getting my attention. Then, the witness testimony of a being that appeared and looked *melted*

That's radiation. Radiation MELTS physical material. Can cause distortion. I've been through many and plenty of environmental events. I happen to be very severely acutely aware of them. Something happened last night. I'm still processing it all. But the witness testimony is what has me very, very concerned right now. VERY.

Edit: one more thing I'll add to that: I started to think of CERN in the news as a form of information. Not exactly news about what they intend to do, but news in another way. As if to say ... a big event is about to occur. One of those cosmological events. We've had MANY in the past decade (2005, 2008, 2013). They tend to throw me into acute hyper-awareness and then I go looking to report my observations. Sigh, stress. Just stressful.

I need to check with Ben (Suspicious0bservers) and find out what's been going on with the Sun lately. Oh, and there were 11 earthquakes in my state last month. I started noticing all these new cracks in my walls (living room, bathroom) and I said, oh. Something must have happened. Then, I had gone out and while walking through the parking lot I noticed a great big crack that hadn't been there before. So I looked it up and sure enough there were a bunch of earthquakes in January, in my state (CT). I know Ben likes to correlate solar and earthquake activity. Interesting.
    Last edited by mjk9, 12th February 2015 at 00:29.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (12th February 2015), lookbeyond (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Sebastion (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Perhaps a big earthquake in Chilli
    http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (12th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks