Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experiencing higher vibrations

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    Yes Nanu, this happened when I was 15. I experienced the paralysis stage fore three consecutive nights just before I fall asleep. This really frightened me because I wasn't sure what is going on and why. I didn't know who can I ask so I just didn't ask. I don't have memory of what happened after the paralysis. I saw some images of beings which I cant describe because everything was surrounded by dark blue light and glowing light blue lights. In the third night when everything started again I said stop and everything stopped. Since then I feel that block and I still work on it.
    ok so what is the problem ? what about this event was the noticable difference ?
    ...to the topTop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    ok so what is the problem ? what about this event was the noticable difference ?
    When I entered the paralysis stage I felt like electricity was going through my body and I couldn't move. Because I wasn't understanding what is going on, I asked this to stop and it stopped. No I can't get this point, it feels like I can't let the process develop naturally.
    ...to the topTop

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Thanks everyone for your tips and hints. I believe this thread has served it purpose and I am closing it now.
    ...to the topTop

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th February 2015), john parslow (10th February 2015), Sebastion (10th February 2015), Tribe (10th February 2015)