Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How we are going to beat and remove the Cabal

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Watched this yesterday, its sums up quite nicely what this "cabal" actually is & how it functions, which is why I don't see how these entities can be "rehabilitated",( I call them entities because they are not human beings.)

This is actually a youtube, but due to content I am only posting it as a link, the subject is very disturbing & some nudistry is involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qqrYeaqXk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th February 2015), Cearna (9th February 2015), gardener (8th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), monk (8th February 2015), Tonz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi Tonz,

Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    So true Sandy , but when we are be fronted with an evil ( i hope we all know what i refer to if i use that word it is not religiously intoned) What do we do?

That is a great question? I can only speak for myself and here is what works for me.....as a recovering addict now for many years I have had my days of inner and outer darkness to say the least.

In saying that, even in my darkest outer days of grunge I would have shame, remorse and regret and not pushing those emotions under facilitated my eventual sobriety leading in the end to a path of spirituality and consciousness and non stop evolution. Being an addict it is ALL OR NOTHING for me.

When the outer darkness tries to get a hold of me today,I go within to see what inner darkness or feelings I may be denying, avoiding and suppressing in some way making me weak to the ego and darkness wanting to take over..............I then address and act to remedy how I feel, thus empowering myself and strengthening "I am".

This is the technique I have utilized for over 30 years now and from doing so I am integrated and hardly identify with the many roles we play to live out this life here on Mother Earth. We are not our perceived identity or attachments to them unless we give agreement and or consent in some way.

We as Beings having a human experience of THINK, FEEL, DO and these are connected and inter-meshed whether one believes so or not. When one addresses all of these aspects conjoined, all the time they are more likely to become integrated and find their true selves and authenticity, versus a label or role they see themselves as or in at the present time.

Because these aspects bounce back and forth like playing ping-pong one must question themselves about their thoughts, feeling,and resulting actions along with the origins of such. IE. conditioning, indoctrination, trauma, beliefs, etc. At times this can be daunting because of denial and darkness within, so often it is good to have a support system when one is stuck to help with getting to one's own truth and reality.

The journey can be arduous and joyous and of course life long as you well know. I hope this has answered your question as >>What do we do?, in the form of What I do!
    Last edited by sandy, 8th February 2015 at 21:41.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (9th February 2015), Cearna (9th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), Sooz (10th February 2015), Spiral of Light (9th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Oh Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!! How well do I and many others know what you mean and what you have done as well. We all of had our something to go through, some of us had the courage to do what you have done and some have not, hence the need to continue to speak out. Tonz, as to what do we do, first of all those here in 1945 said it for us, and that was we must never let it happen again, and thus we brought in the change to a New Age, but each new generation has to find it out for themselves and come to the same conclusion - this must never happen again. OK, they were well prepared, had it all mapped out, knew what their agenda was and put it in being, with fear at the forefront of all they do and did.

However, as I was being told this morning, having an AI mind and pre-programming and upgrading, the computer of their mind control, did not necessarily produce a more developed, integrated person, because the ups and downs of life often produces in a human being more than we can ever expect. They took the bindings and chains off for just long enough, for those of us here at the time, to realise there is something else, and we searched and still do, but a great number of we older ones began to find answers to what we had been living in, and began to find solutions and became ourselves, not just a part of the down trodden masses. This was a mistake they should never have let us find, because now we are a lot more than we the people once were. No matter how badly, we are more educated, we do now think, not just blindly vote for whoever our fathers voted for and then go on with life, letting them do whatever they want to.

We learn and we express and we will hopefully learn to join together. Did you see what happened when people joined hands around the gates and walls of Old Jerusalem and chanted I AM that I Am, and huge changes took place for a short time, enough to see that there is might other than the sword or the Nuke, and it is this plus the many other things that have been suggested in thread after thread on forums. Our might is ourselves and we have gone beyond where even the worst of fears cannot stop us being more than, the get of hell which is propounding what we shall become, they cannot take from us what we have become.

We as Beings having a human experience of THINK, FEEL, DO and these are connected and inter-meshed whether one believes so or not. When one addresses all of these aspects conjoined, all the time they are more likely to become integrated and find their true selves and authenticity, versus a label or role they see themselves as or in at the present time.
    Sandy.

I wish to add to this, what we are inside is what we draw to ourselves, what we are inside is what we give out every minute of every day, if we can only attune ourselves back to what mankind used to attune ourselves to, to the rhythms of the natural cycles to the soil, the trees, the animals, the river, streams etc to feel at one with all, then the cabal would never have a hope, we create what is outside of ourselves, from what is inside of ourselves and the sooner we become caretakers of this the better. Love
    colleen
    Last edited by Cearna, 9th February 2015 at 07:01.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), Ria (9th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I think there is something here we are completely overlooking, and that is to determine exactly what type of being the cabal is?

We have to know exactly what it is we are trying to defeat?

Is a cabalist, non human, full stop?

Or is a cabalist, human, but with "entity" attachment controlling the host?

Russ

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Cearna (9th February 2015), monk (9th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Sooz (10th February 2015), Spiral (9th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    I think there is something here we are completely overlooking, and that is to determine exactly what type of being the cabal is?

We have to know exactly what it is we are trying to defeat?

Is a cabalist, non human, full stop?

Or is a cabalist, human, but with "entity" attachment controlling the host?

Russ
    Zactly

I think they start human & get taken over, although now with this genetics science explosion (you wouldn't believe how much the top bankers & corporate types are spending on it) & the weird stuff around the royals and other things to dodgy to mention, they could well be producing a human looking biological robot for these entities to walk around in.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), monk (9th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Sooz (10th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Zactly

I think they start human & get taken over, although now with this genetics science explosion (you wouldn't believe how much the top bankers & corporate types are spending on it) & the weird stuff around the royals and other things to dodgy to mention, they could well be producing a human looking biological robot for these entities to walk around in.
    Thank you Spiral,

so, to defeat the "cabal", do we have to do so by a form of Christ-like exorcism?

Or, is the original human host already dead once hijacked?

Will just raising our vibrations to one of a "mass conscious awareness" of love and forgiveness actually do anything?

For me it might if you are an optimist............. but then again I am a realist.

I am ready to be corrected by the purists.

Russ

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), monk (9th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Thankyou for answering in such a brilliant way both Sandy and Colleen i reread your posts a number of times,clear and true with oneself.

There is not much more to add in this area as it is obvious that we can see within ourselves enough to recognize the difference of personal conflicts and address them within ,then heal them on a continual basis just like tuning a piano , it needs a number of re tensions to maintain the best and longest lasting pitch of harmonies .And as we continually play we continue to keep up the re tuning . Age and wisdom gives us this.

But looking closer towards where Russ is going ,as the sufferings in so many places in the world , and we know its the ptb pulling the strings and we know when the mind control events happen ,that often do create further blindness to the general public and further divisions ,.

In one sense it seems as though they are causing even worse events and situation than ever before , why is that?
    Is it because they have to or the sheep wont notice anymore ?
    Is it because this way they can achieve a deeper disharmony?
    Is it working to how they expected or are they really reaching for straws?
    And who are they really , Human or Not , who or What is really pulling the strings , or is it just the balance of harmony?The energies of man ?
    Hmmm the balance to harmony is something I never was able to understand .Why would Harmony need a balance of disharmony in order to understand what harmony is..... Thats crazy. If something is true and works why do we have to destroy it just to know the difference. This whole concept the balance between good and evil ,what a load of mind control bollicks .

Isn't it natural, to question why does the good need the balance of evil, why would the evil need the balance of good.
    For me they have nothing to do with each other .
    We choose , and that is all there is .
    But wait !, do we choose, when in history were we truly free to choose, How much is chosen for us , how much are we influenced to think a certain way to support a particular agenda, how much molding is there ,,,,,so i guess after all that we are free to choose to a certain degree, and that is quite variable depending on where we are on this globe.

If we protect ourselves enough within perhaps that will spare us of there direct influences and consequences , i to would like to think so but this unfortunately is not true, In reality we don't seem to have so much directness from them because the populaces is such that the mire numbers are so high it would be highly improbable that they would choose us individually , it is most probable that they will choose another, this is true , but for that other ,they fall in the hands of evil humans or off worlders , for some crazy reason that we as yet struggle to understand .

For me in this area there are numerous reasons , numerous races with numerous needs .

To rid ourselves of this we will need to start at home ,our community then country ect.
    In an open way , open to all .We need to educate the illness of blindness towards humanity and no some of money should tempt us for anything thing less than what is best for all mankind and this beautiful planet. We have allowed ourselves to be bought out so easily , and we have lost the sacredness of life ,all life that is in harmony with the whole.
    We must start at home and even before that that we must start with ourselves .

These are not weapons to fight the cabal , but at least reason to perhaps die trying.
    Last edited by Tonz, 9th February 2015 at 10:32.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Catsquotl (9th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), Highland1 (9th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), sandy (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Beautiful summation Tony and the anguish of the reality is immense and by no means do I intent to minimize the effort required. Much Love to all for a continued journey and process... always remembering it is a process and being consciously on the path is the key as one's journey unfolds.................

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (10th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015), Tonz (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Can we afford to wait, whilst we find out who or what we are in reality fighting against? The hell we can !!!!!!!!!!!! What has effectively taken place is the fist of Gentiles against the Pharases and the filling in of every value we worked so hard to get rid of. did you grow up with most not owning shoes, and all at school having chillblanes on their feet. Top life was some iceman giving you some small piece of ice, as you took in the wonder of such pleasure in something cold; or in fact having just one pair of shoes if you were lucky (my dad said what do you need more than one pair for you can only wear one pair at a time) or owning two dresses, one for good and one for everyday, and your mother having to wash the clothes in a copper, our was gas but many were wood fired coppers, as was the bath heater, we had no running water in the kitchen, only in the laundry, and of course the dunny was outside, at first the old pan and the a sewer. OK what is this about, it is about the fact that healing your olden days is still going on.

One of our Prime Ministers very famous remarks was that life was never meant to be easy, from a man of wealth and substance. Well I've got news for them, we felt the pain then, we feel it still, and I'm in this work hoping to stem the tide of the ever increasing need from those of wealth and substance, to never make life pain and suffering again, not in my country, not in yours and not anywhere in this world.

Just ignore the slinging matches of are my needs more than someone else's, we have the same needs for justice for all, all the same needs for the freedom's we count so dearly in our lives, and I for one won't line some one else's pockets with forty pieces of silver, except that their sights are on the gold that is needed in the ground, for Earth's stability. My need is to love my own world, and best of all, healing is right on your soul, not in corporation's greed to supply us with synthetic substances which hamper life, not supply life.

Will I risk my life for what is right - you bet I will and I have paid for it with attempts to mind control me, attempts to kill me via psychic means, attempts to sling bows and arrows against my words being not of sufficient enough intelligence to be worth reading. I've come on my own, and I am one of many prepared to stand in risk of just telling it as I feel it. Can we continue to sit back whilst the impoverished live in tiny little shacks and small children hunt through garbage dumps full of contamination to find what pieces of copper wire they can find in order to make a tiny amount. Hey, Australia was built on people, who risked their lives to steal a piece of bread to feed their starving family, which is why we love our convict heritage, but we shouldn't still be seeing the same thing still in 2015 and people shouldn't be fearing for their lives because of a few who believe their might is so great that no one can stop them. People I saw what happened at the time of the triple fire sign conjunction - it was heralded as being something special, so no one knew what to do, and they created ideas for what to do. Have we run out of creativity of the mind that allows us to find a way, I sincerely hope not, or we might just as welll have that end of the world everyone keeps making movies and videos about.

Love the idealism of those who are speaking up on this thread, every one of you is a Light shining in the dark and I honour you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Ria (10th February 2015), sandy (11th February 2015), Tonz (10th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Below is a 1986 twilight episode that had a deep impact on me back then.

A man sentenced to a year of social invisibility for the crime of coldness.
    I don't think I could muster up the heart to sentence anyone to this. Also of course being 1986 some societal structures would not be thus I hope after defeating the cabal.
    On the other hand it may just do the trick as a punishment or rehabilitation for the evil doers...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGZrg5MAj_Y

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th February 2015), sandy (11th February 2015), Tonz (10th February 2015)