Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How we are going to beat and remove the Cabal

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Its not about revenge its about what do you do with these entities ?

Just say enough people educated themselves & did the even more unlikely act of reaching emotional maturity, and these psychopaths found them selves exposed, not to a tiny minority on truth forums but to the world, what then ?

Strip them of their ill gotten gains & put them in prison ?

What legal system are you going to do that with ?

In Italy Mussolini threw all the mafia in prison, it wasn't hard because everyone knew who they were, but when he was deposed & "democracy" returned the mafia were all let out of prison & continued as before because they were & are experts at running rings around the "justice system"

Thats why I'm keen on putting them in debt , its something they are familiar with, a debt based system that cant be paid off, only in this case its with a lot of kinetic energy with the Gravity bank of Isaac Newton

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th February 2015), gardener (6th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), norman (6th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), Stoat muldoon (6th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    I'm not talking about none humans ,do what you will with them . They walk amongst us , I believe someone told us that about 2015 years ago ,if their timing is correct , which it isn't.
    Last edited by Stoat muldoon, 6th February 2015 at 19:26.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), gardener (6th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I've stayed out of this discussion, Because it is a difficult subject.
    If someone would hurt my children I'd be in all sorts of states and probably screaming for torturous murder. Then again I have nothing but admiration for those mothers that found it within them to forgive the killers of their kids.

I don't believe in a standardized death penalty.. ever. The cabal, entities, evil beings, people or what not do terrible things. Should we lower ourselves to do the same in retribution? Up to a point we the people have allowed these atrocities to take place. We will make them stop at some point. (I hope sooner rather than later).

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), Stoat muldoon (6th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    I've stayed out of this discussion, Because it is a difficult subject.
    If someone would hurt my children I'd be in all sorts of states and probably screaming for torturous murder. Then again I have nothing but admiration for those mothers that found it within them to forgive the killers of their kids.

I don't believe in a standardized death penalty.. ever. The cabal, entities, evil beings, people or what not do terrible things. Should we lower ourselves to do the same in retribution? Up to a point we the people have allowed these atrocities to take place. We will make them stop at some point. (I hope sooner rather than later).

With Love
    Eelco
    Yes Eelco I understand where your coming from , as a Father myself I want it all to stop . But how can it , we all have to want it to stop . All of humanity, every Human on this Planet has to want that . But from the responses just on this post alone it will never happen , it has to be global .
    Last edited by Stoat muldoon, 6th February 2015 at 19:49.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Spiral I think you hit the nail on the head keeping them in debt that appeals to me for a number of reasons, I used to wonder why " the lords prayer" differed in different religions, for instance "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors" on the other hand it says forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us" yes keeping them in debt sounds realistic that after all is what they have been doing to us.Also I wonder if anyone can explain why they have to tell us what is going to happen before it happens? why is that so important to them? what if we made another set of Georgia stones and on it we say that what they are telling us cant be understood or that it is completely unacceptable, oh I do go on folks forgive me. love ya all gardener x

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), Elbie (6th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    I'm not talking about none humans ,do what you will with them . They walk amongst us , I believe someone told us that about 2015 years ago ,if their timing is correct , which it isn't.
    Exactly Stoat. so what is it that makes or possesses humans commit "in-human acts?"

Are psychopaths humans that have negative archonic attachments attached to their consciousness controlling their evil deeds?

If there are such hybrids ( which I feel there are ), then forgiveness should only apply to the human part of a be-ing not the negative entity controlling the be-ing.

If "they" do walk amongst us, maybe we should get in touch with Roddy for some of those special "shades" before dishing out the threat of punishment?

I have previous personal experience of "negative attachments" which took me years to get rid and cast out my hijackers.....

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to start a thread on that very scary personal experience.

Russ

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Cearna (10th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sooz (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Exactly Stoat. so what is it that makes or possesses humans commit "in-human acts?"

Are psychopaths humans that have negative archonic attachments attached to their consciousness controlling their evil deeds?

If there are such hybrids ( which I feel there are ), then forgiveness should only apply to the human part of a be-ing not the negative entity controlling the be-ing.

If "they" do walk amongst us, maybe we should get in touch with Roddy for some of those special "shades" before dishing out the threat of punishment?

I have previous personal experience of "negative attachments" which took me years to get rid and cast out my hijackers.....

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to start a thread on that very scary personal experience.

Russ
    You and me both Russ , tell Roddy I've got a dog who can sense them . She will go to most people , but some she will bark at them constantly until they've gone . I'd love to be able to sense what my dog can .

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), gardener (7th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post

But there's the thing isn't it. How do you separate the 2 influences?

Also there seems to be a difference in how "punishment" works here on earth and out there in the dimension where these beings reside in my opinion.
    When I was actively searching and removing reptilian nests form the face of Gaia it always amazed me how quickly and easily these entities surrendered to the flow of being re-casted. As if they didn't mind.

The synthesis between the non-human evil entities and the humans they control I feel creates a dis-balance where the actions of the entity causes its effects to affect the human. I know there is a lot of talk about accountability. But how can we be sure who was responsible for what.

I hear what you are saying Russ when you say you've come close to the suffering these psychopaths are responsible for and when push comes to shove I don't think I would have a problem if those affected get some control over what happens to them.
    My hope is that those affected then will realize that the mere act of payback and punishment is giving the culprits to much attention and power again. And that the effects of the payback cause (tiny karma circle) is just not worth it.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

gardener (7th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I so truly understand where Stoat comes from on this thread as I always felt born with that mind set and struggled deeply with the real world that we live in,and myself--------Later I realized traveling , that my empathetic energy would get sympathy from many a situation even some violent , or some just negative ,causing a result where these energies wouldn't affect me personally (perhaps physically) , but it didn't or wouldn't protect the next person.

Remembering energy is just energy,It does not pick sides ,we participate in it on a personal level,and that effects those around us and so on.
    A daily ritual ,or practice can help us to sustain an idealic energy we wish to be and of course ,like it or not , project it.
    It's energy , it flows ,lives and intertwines with all that there is in our lives , and into the so many things that we may not think are in our lives.

There are times in history that showed eg. of empowerment of the human race, Wasn't the Gandhi one, when the Indians believed Gandhi's words when he said no violence, but the taking of the English embassy I think it was, was met with the beating of hundreds all cued up in a line to enter and one by one, they were battened until the guards themselves could not physically beat any longer .Hundreds were injured and some died from cranial damage, but they persisted and persisted.

There is a story of an evil tribal type war lord long ago i think it was in Vietnam , He and his lot were so feared that just the mention that they were heading for a humble village , people ran to never return as there monstrosities were so famous, but one day as they were about to take another village, almost all fled but the master Monk,he would not , he just sat there in the entrance to his temple , When they arrived they caught and killed anyone they could until they got to the master and stopped.

Their leader approached the master screaming and shouting at him , but the master did not move.The Evil one lent down with his sword, placing it on the side of his neck and said ,''you know i can kill you in a blink of an eye'',the master answered ''And i can allow you to, WITHOUT even a blink of an eye''.

The evil one left.Never returning.

I could go on but the i think you get where i'm going, except perhaps with the next country or the the next village.
    See it?
    Imo Stout's point here is that when we all become masters there will be no need for violence.And i agree 100%
    Not even mastery would be needed just the trust in ourselves.Which is the stimulus for trust in all others would be more than enough.
    The energy will be as it is dominantly to where ever we are, or at least towards the direction that we give.
    Towards the wolf we feed.

This is where we seem to be.
    There are those those that feed the wolf that is powerful ,protective ,loving , beautiful, graceful and magnificent ,but there are many that feed another.
    There are people like the master that yes have stood there ground in infinite trust with themselves , but what of the next village that fell victim to monstrosities.

My point here is that there are communities where although generally good were eventually crushed by the onslaughts, as the parasitism if not dominate in one location will flee only to another more suited to there needs . That will never mean that they are eradicated.

This is imo is the point of Russ.

Leading us to a noble cause of eradication. .How many noble causes in the past have lead to a not so noble means that again currups and leaves generations in turmoil.But this is not to say there havn't been causes that did change for the right reasons , look at Che ,Look at Nepal, although there current situation isn't the prime , but at least it isn't what was to be if they hadn't.

As far as capital punishment in general , there are just so many abuses of these systems ,
    but at the same time i can name one this week in Brisbane alone that i wouldn't protest to, without a blink of an eye.
    There will perhaps always be en example that needs to be sorted , and as for forgiveness there are a few that perhaps will have to wait till another lifetime for.
    I think that I was born with a closeness to empathy but time has hardened me to the monstrosities that shame the trueness of who we are within.Some are so far away from any these concepts that if we want change in our lifetime we will have to act for it.If we were to live a thousand years our concepts and approach to this subject would differ, but the infestation of the manipulations to our knowledge , health,longevity,and mind capacities by the outer worlds leave us with little .

For me there are three roads , conform ,dis concern or act.

Conform,bow you head keep your head low ,live and die as we are.
    Dis concern , in the sense of a spiritual life and allow your self to be slayed being humble and wait for a better run in the next life.
    Act .
    Last edited by Tonz, 7th February 2015 at 14:05.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), gardener (7th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Spiral (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    that was really well explained Tonz, this is a very serious thread, I am finding it difficult as to why so few of us are replying, what chance do we have if on a forum like this wonderful family a family about truth, as we sit comfortably back and talk about the box watchers being asleep, come on folks please join in we need each other, there has been some very valid points made here, thank you everyone I am grateful.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), modwiz (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Spiral (7th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by gardener View Post
    that was really well explained Tonz, this is a very serious thread, I am finding it difficult as to why so few of us are replying, what chance do we have if on a forum like this wonderful family a family about truth, as we sit comfortably back and talk about the box watchers being asleep, come on folks please join in we need each other, there has been some very valid points made here, thank you everyone I am grateful.
    Agreed. It is curious, eh? At least a few are having a discussion that is long overdue. People focus on what is important to them. A forum is a wealth of psychological/sociological study. Peoples actions speak to their intentions.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th February 2015 at 01:26.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), gardener (7th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Spiral (7th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are so true Modwiz, over 717 people out of which there were only 40 replies to this thread very disappointed, sad really but I take my hat off to you Modwiz you know what and how to put things in a true perspective thank you. respectfully gardener.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), Highland1 (8th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Spiral (7th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    WE are going to beat nothing, but our own desires to make a difference in this world.......and by changing oneself to make a difference in the sphere of one's world and all one affects, one addresses the desire overall to effect a better world.

In that a better world is being constructed....................slow I admit but.... HAPPENING!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (8th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Tonz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    WE are going to beat nothing, but our own desires to make a difference in this world.......and by changing oneself to make a difference in the sphere of one's world and all one affects, one addresses the desire overall to effect a better world.

In that a better world is being constructed....................slow I admit but.... HAPPENING!!
    So true Sandy , but when we are be fronted with an evil ( i hope we all know what i refer to if i use that word it is not religiously intoned) What do we do?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (8th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tonz View Post
    So true Sandy , but when we are be fronted with an evil ( i hope we all know what i refer to if i use that word it is not religiously intoned) What do we do?
    Perhaps we as individuals within the collective should start working together to create focused model of the world we want to live in. Once our thoughts create the main thought form it will start to grow, our actions will feed it and it will grow bigger and stronger until it manifests in the 3D world. This is what the dark forces have been doing for ages, they created powerful thought forms and fed them for thousands of years with help of the masses who have been heavily manipulated. The collective consciousness has been modified over long period of time but while they were concentrating on manipulating physical reality they somehow ignored the fact that everything in the physical universe abides one major rule "wear and tear" no matter how you nourish and look after your thought forms there is a time when they become eroded and become fragile, they die as everything in this universe has it beginning and end.

The shift is happening now, the monster is dying and is our time to create a new better reality which carries higher vibration values and will eradicate suffering as a way of experiencing this existence. I know some will see ,pain and suffering useful for personal growth but I personally had enough watching how everything suffers because of the game of the most powerful ones.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (8th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), sandy (8th February 2015), Spiral (8th February 2015), Tonz (9th February 2015)