Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How we are going to beat and remove the Cabal

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    But putting them in some deep cave / oubliette and shutting them in , as has been suggested, is not the way imo . .
    Of course you are probably quite right Stoat, I am not sure I could cast these demons into a forget 'em hole either......

Name:  dungeon2.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  17.1 KB

I am not sure whether the parents of murdered children could be so forgiving though?

Seriously though, has there never been a time in your life where you have been absolutely cornered and terrified and simply had to fight your way out just to survive?

I have mate, several times, and can guarantee I would not be here typing this had I not.

Please do not think I am questioning your spiritual or even moral integrity because I am not.

I believe there are many good people trapped in the cabalistic programme through blackmail and they know not where to turn for fear of being shamed..... publicly.

Having said that, there are those dark negative entities who take great sadistic pleasure taking part in the murder and slaughter of the innocent people, woman and

children included.

Should they be allowed to go unpunished in the error of their ways, or are they simply killing machines devoid of a soul and not incarnate?

Are they even human?

What do we do with them?

Punishment does not have to mean death, but I fear there are entities in this world, who are perhaps not even of this world, who care not whether they die or not.

They certainly do not care about us?

Perhaps these robotic AI entities do not even spiritually exist in the way we do, but never the less, are following intelligent command to destroy us.

On that basis, I would have no problem chucking one of them down a castle cess pit and filling it with concrete there after.

If you have followed GooedET's thread about these entities Stoat, you may feel a little different?( if the information he gives is true of course ).

I for one believe him mostly....

Name:  they live.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  9.2 KB

Furthermore, how can we truly tell who is human and who is not given they mingle amongst us?

Real humans tend to display compassion and love for others, they nurture and treasure the things that mother nature has abundantly provided for us.

The ancients used to thank the spirit of the animal they killed for food as a mark of respect to their gods, but what god forsaken thing has caused us to turn on each other to kill for fun?

Are we or them simply following orders like those who join the military or police?

We could argue that is a "programme" and we know not what we do, but one thing is for sure, the masses are still asleep, and still following orders, to which is bringing

about the destruction of our beautiful host planet.

Do we just continue on our peaceful spiritual quest and just let it happen?

Answers in a time capsule please for the next breakaway civilisation..........

Sorry stoat, this is not directed at you but I get so flaming pi**ed off with the fact that humanity are glued to their televisions, and x boxes whilst there is a real war on.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 5th February 2015 at 16:25.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Altaira (5th February 2015), Breeze (5th February 2015), gardener (5th February 2015), john parslow (5th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), Sooz (6th February 2015), Spiral (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    I would like to add into this discussion what Mark Passio has to say about 'True Forgiveness' - what it is, and what it means, and what it is not.
    And an alternative interpretation to 'turn the other cheek'.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th February 2015), gardener (6th February 2015), Highland1 (5th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (5th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    We're not going to see eye to eye on this Russ, we'll have to agree to disagree . I don't believe that 2 wrongs make a right , take their power away by all means . But putting them in some deep cave / oubliette and shutting them in , as has been suggested, is not the way imo . If they are evil to that extent , then they will destroy themselves . Fear of punishment doesn't work , look at all the prisons and death row in the US . If there was any fear of punishment there would be no need for prisons or death row .Tptb know what they are doing and they know the consequences , does that stop them from doing it , I'd say not. We will only be dragged down to their level if we don't rise above them .
    I never said it was about retribution or punishment, its about taking out the trash, throwing someone down a mile deep mineshaft is fairly permanent & is the nearest you can get to passing them straight back over to their boss, satan.

Obviously it's not something everyone would want to do or would be capable of, but its better than getting lawyers involved, they would be back in charge in no time.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

gardener (6th February 2015), Highland1 (5th February 2015), john parslow (5th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I'd put them all in the top 15 floors of a New York sky scraper, then crash a couple of planes into it and demolish it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Calabash (6th February 2015), Highland1 (5th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), Spiral (5th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    I would like to add into this discussion what Mark Passio has to say about 'True Forgiveness' - what it is, and what it means, and what it is not.

Thank you for trying to balance the diversity of our comments Breeze.

Would it be an awful thing to say that as a reformed ex Satanist, Mark Passio would be well rehearsed on the subject of forgiveness?

warm regards

Russ

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

gardener (6th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I'd put them all in the top 15 floors of a New York sky scraper, then crash a couple of planes into it and demolish it.
    We could do a TV show together, a bit like that Japanese one only with a "slightly" lower chance of the 1 % ers coming out the other end in one piece

I better shut up before "admin" tells me I am dark hearted again

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Calabash (6th February 2015), gardener (6th February 2015), Highland1 (5th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    We could do a TV show together, a bit like that Japanese one only with a "slightly" lower chance of the 1 % ers coming out the other end in one piece

I better shut up before "admin" tells me I am dark hearted again

Talk about yorkshire grit Spiral, wtf! lol

I guess most of us here often need to lower our vibrations a little to cope with the helplessness on the odd occasion!

Something tells me SK will be sharpening his pen very soon and will be lashing out some literal common sense......

Russ

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

gardener (6th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), Spiral (5th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    what about if you are stood next to the falling tree but.......your deaf!
    ...oi. What if it's a bonsai?

Nobody likes that thought.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Calabash (6th February 2015), gardener (6th February 2015), Highland1 (6th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Shezbeth (8th February 2015), Spiral (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    t
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post

Yes he is well versed, but not nesarily in the way you might think.
    It is well worth listening to and only a few minets long.
    Last edited by Ria, 6th February 2015 at 12:34.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (6th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    It feels as though we're getting dangerously close to discussing the death penalty. I'm for it, to be honest, where the crime is justified (a huge topic in itself), as surely these damaged people would have an opportunity to be recycled into a (hopefully) better existence in their next lives. There's one paedophile who's just been sentenced in the UK who would be top of my list.

Sorry if you've fainted, Stoat.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (6th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), ronin (6th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts

it's not going to be us

more like, series of events effected by people on the ground..as for our ground here - we are talkiing. not gonna happen by projecting one's wishes.

p.s. my strong sense - not thru the "amdassador" either...a hilarious claim. .

-----

edit to add:

it will be done via people who are able to project their INTENT

with no priesthood needed
    Last edited by Elbie, 6th February 2015 at 14:35. Reason: post update

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Moonlight (8th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    It feels as though we're getting dangerously close to discussing the death penalty. I'm for it, to be honest, where the crime is justified (a huge topic in itself), as surely these damaged people would have an opportunity to be recycled into a (hopefully) better existence in their next lives. There's one paedophile who's just been sentenced in the UK who would be top of my list.

and God said....
    thou shall not kill.

just as the horrific crimes of a peado or crimes against humanity,it is not us to judge the ultimate outcome.
    we have laws here on this plane that will and should deal with them.
    we can outcast them,give them penalty,s but never kill.
    as soon as you decide too then you lose in the battle for humanity.

how does the evil in this world gather it,s energy?
    what was the test against god?
    what could be the ultimate deception?

influence,deception to turn you away from your true potential and god in whatever form it will take.

a group of people will spend their life going to a church listening to a priest and worshipping a false idol.
    first deception to con people in thinking they are worshipping the true source but really they are being drained by a false god.
    the priest may have abused for years using his authority to get away with al sorts and is protected by the vatican..
    people will soon find another priest to use as a go between and forget who they really are.

it does not stop there the influence is everywhere like a whispy dark tentacle that infects,consumes and influences you to do things that are against gods will.
    the simplest deception is to get you believe in something that is not and it is working.
    that is why the cathars where taken down to be replaced by this false religions across the globe.

name ,shame,restrict, but really kill?
    are we moving forward or backward?

would you pull the trigger or leave it to someone else?
    Last edited by ronin, 6th February 2015 at 14:46.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Thank you for trying to balance the diversity of our comments Breeze.

Would it be an awful thing to say that as a reformed ex Satanist, Mark Passio would be well rehearsed on the subject of forgiveness?

warm regards

Russ
    He would be best equipped to understand forgiveness.

Mark Passio has good logic and the original OP video was well said ...

so what is the answer ?

light like oil always floats to the top .. its ironic that the ones who are to be corrected deal in oil .. the water will cleanse them

N

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post

again you would like to kill them but say they can be recycled to be better people?????
    this is double talk and a good example of everything inverted.
    you want the best and good to exist and willing to support the death penalty to achieve this.

this is how the tentacles work,deceiving you in thinking you are doing right and for justice when in the cosmic reality you are doing the exact opposite.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Yes there is evil out there , and I understand what you all say about parents who've lost children . I've got kids and would want to kill the perpetrators if they killed my kids . But that is a human emotion , we're all subject to them . I'm talking about humanity as a whole , individually we're all capable of horrendous acts . But we have to at least try to rise above our basic instincts of revenge and retribution .

Our whole human vibration cannot reach it's full potential and move to a better understanding of where we originated and should be now . Humanity seems to be stuck in a rut and dumbed down , we have to forgive and move on . We can only do this if we forgive our perpetrators . I know it's difficult and easier to do the opposite , but why do we always have to take the easy route . This debate will carry on for many years way past my life time , I hope one day you'll understand where I'm coming from , my heart to you all . Humans have a massive potential and a beauty about it , if it would be allowed to flourish .

Peace to you all love Stoat .

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Highland1 (7th February 2015), Moonlight (8th February 2015), norman (6th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)