Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Aspects of the Universe, Narrated by Gareth Icke

Thanks

The Aspects of the Universe, Narrated by Gareth Icke

Made a new video about the "Aspects of the Universe". If you watch a single video I ever make this is probably the one. I appreciate any feedback/comments about this video. I would like to see what people are thinking when being subjected to this video. Much good info in it IMHO.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWFELLCtoL0

Much thanks for Gareth Icke(David Icke's son) for narrating. He turned down a cash compensation for such, he is a top notch guy

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Agape (2nd February 2015), Altaira (2nd February 2015), Calabash (2nd February 2015), GCS1103 (3rd February 2015), Hermit (2nd February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015), jsb_swampfox (12th February 2015), lookbeyond (2nd February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015), sandy (2nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I think there is much to what you say and experience Omnisense. All one has to do is watch any cymatic (not sure of the spelling) video depicting sound frequencies and the movement of sand, water, etc. to know that as energetic beings the sounds we are subjected to vibrate our essence......................audibly heard or not! I'm just not sensitive enough as yet to pick up the form of energy being developed or the possible message as a result.

These are the thoughts that come to mind after listening to your video and in facilitating the feedback you requested.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd February 2015), GCS1103 (3rd February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015), Omnisense (3rd February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    #1. This isn't new. It's new words describing Kant's philosophy. And Socrates. And Plato. And Aristotle.

#2. In the examples, you define how the music is focused. So around 5:00 Mr. Icke describes the music as having aspect terms relating to a struggle. Can you explain why we need an alien or outside cause to create this effect? Why can't the human mind simply be able to make these conclusions on their own? To be honest all I was able to hear was electronica.

#3. re: Chakra energy. Got any peer review to back you up? Would you be willing to put your theories to peer review?

#4. It can, lucky for us (some at any rate) that it is a mathematical probability that other life exists in the universe. The reality is, however, there's only a 50% chance you're right, and a 50% chance that you're wrong. Nothing is new here.

#5. I've experienced telepathic contact, as have others. The down side is unfortunately telepathic contact can't be considered reliable given the problems not only with the broadcasters but the receivers.

Dude...there's nothing here that's new, original (except the music and Icke's son), or really provable. I do the same thing in my bath tub without the benefit of a youtube channel...but by all means.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

blufire (3rd February 2015), That Guy (2nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    I do the same thing in my bath tub without the benefit of a youtube channel...but by all means.
    For the first time it occurs to me that the sound of the word Eureka could actually have bubbles and a smell to it, this made my day, thank you.
    Last edited by That Guy, 4th February 2015 at 06:43.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd February 2015), Hermit (4th February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Thank you Omni, it is nice to see things we perceive as truthful put together. Most of what you said resonates with my own thoughts and inner encounters.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (3rd February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015), Omnisense (3rd February 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,508 Times in 335 Posts
    Thank you for posting your video, Omni. I enjoyed it very much and appreciate the time you put into it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GCS1103 For This Useful Post:

jimmer (12th February 2015), modwiz (3rd February 2015), Omnisense (3rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    #1. This isn't new. It's new words describing Kant's philosophy. And Socrates. And Plato. And Aristotle.
    Apparently I am in good company? I wasn't aware of anyone's work like this on earth. Have any examples of that? And did they provide sonic examples of aspects? I tend to think you are exaggerating here. You like to post against everything I post. I have noticed every post in any thread I have ever made by you are disagreements and all sorts of negative things related to turning people off to my information. Apparently you don't post when you agree...

#2. In the examples, you define how the music is focused. So around 5:00 Mr. Icke describes the music as having aspect terms relating to a struggle. Can you explain why we need an alien or outside cause to create this effect? Why can't the human mind simply be able to make these conclusions on their own?
    I'm not sure where you get it takes alien influence to do anything from that part of the video.

In providing sonic examples when defining them it is easier to find the aspects in the sound. So you think as examples of aspects I should have just not defined anything? I find that illogical.

To be honest all I was able to hear was electronica.
    I think one has to have a long history with the soul over many incarnations to identify aspects deeply in the way I have been shown or anywhere near such. As you have said in the past you think you are a brand new soul. So maybe that would explain you not being able to identify aspects. Here is another example of aspects:

Ghost Aspect Sound(right at the beginning):

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xgQZ6fiDWY

Here is another beautiful ghosty aspect sound at about 12-15 seconds and about 1:01 minutes/sec:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yDIGbK9UqQ

Can you identify those? Did Socrates Plato and Aristotle also give audio examples of aspects? I would love to see any work related to mine. I have not reviewed any of it. Please do provide examples! I would be happy about that actually. I somehow doubt you will though............

#3. re: Chakra energy. Got any peer review to back you up? Would you be willing to put your theories to peer review?
    It isn't a theory my information on chakra in the OP video. it is based on direct conclusive experience. My experiences are quite unique. And peer review? you mean like science? Science doesn't find the idea of chakra credible. I have experienced numerous different exact conscious energies in my chakras(mostly my heart chakra). I don't need peer review to know I'm right. I imagine people have detected unique energy in their chakras, they just never had hardcore(and i mean hardcore) experiences related to chakra energies.

In 2012 I was being tortured all day every day for the majority of the year. One of the most memorable tortures was the Very Distinct energy of "Soul Destroy" in my heart chakra. I eventually learned via many different types of energies in my chakras, that chakra are kind of like it's own consciousness field, except they are not conscious themselves. Any conscious energy can be put into chakra. I believe this is cutting edge science here. So at the beginning you say it isn't new(yes downplay the significance of this video), then you say "is there peer review" as if it had to be not new to be credible. Make up your mind... It seems you are just looking for things to find wrong whenever I post.

#4. It can, lucky for us (some at any rate) that it is a mathematical probability that other life exists in the universe. The reality is, however, there's only a 50% chance you're right, and a 50% chance that you're wrong. Nothing is new here.
    Nothing is new except for the information you asked for a peer review... I think many things are new here. Like for example all conscious energies can be dicyphered from electromagnetics. Who else has said that? You are hyper critical of any of my work...

#5. I've experienced telepathic contact, as have others. The down side is unfortunately telepathic contact can't be considered reliable given the problems not only with the broadcasters but the receivers.
    In other words turn off to ET information. No thanks. I can discern things individually on a case to case basis on telepathic contact. My discernment is functional, so I don't need to generalize all telepathic contact. Some of it I find has solid ideas. A brand new soul wouldn't be able to figure that though I tend to think...
    Last edited by Omnisense, 3rd February 2015 at 18:17.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Agape (3rd February 2015), Altaira (3rd February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    Thank you Omni, it is nice to see things we perceive as truthful put together. Most of what you said resonates with my own thoughts and inner encounters.
    Quote Originally posted by GCS1103 View Post
    Thank you for posting your video, Omni. I enjoyed it very much and appreciate the time you put into it.
    Thanks for the feedback <3

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,366 Times in 282 Posts
    Omni? Let me put it to you this way.

In the history of mankind, very very few new ideas surface. We evolve, leave home, get jobs, grow, learn, socialize, make mistakes...but basically it's all the same experience collectively. It's just personal to us, new to us.

Flowers have been growing here for millennium.

Looking forward to the peer review material, whenever you choose to provide it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermit For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Milneman View Post
    Omni? Let me put it to you this way.

In the history of mankind, very very few new ideas surface. We evolve, leave home, get jobs, grow, learn, socialize, make mistakes...but basically it's all the same experience collectively. It's just personal to us, new to us.

Flowers have been growing here for millennium.

Looking forward to the peer review material, whenever you choose to provide it.
    Will you please provide content that shows anyone else has embarked on this kind of work. I would like to see it. I think you are exaggerating, but if you provided proof it would quell that theory.

As for peer review for experiences, whatever floats your boat. I know my chakra experiences are legit, and perhaps brand new knowledge to the metaphysical scene that any conscious energy can be put into chakra.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (5th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Omni, I applaud your production of content. Not everyone can like what content producers make but, offering content is refreshing when most offer opinions. There are many silent but appreciative people. Even if the content is not watched or resonated with. Get used to critics and critique. It comes with being an artist. To even have it considered is all an artist can ask for.

Keep at it, brother.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Hermit (5th February 2015), jimmer (12th February 2015), jsb_swampfox (12th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), Omnisense (5th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015), Tribe (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    well done.
    very impressive sonics.

would you provide your definition of 'aspect.'

like many, I believe that frequency is the key
    to other dimensions, other understandings.

what experiences brought you to your work, these 'aspects'?

have you ever gone 'brian wilson' and dropped the hard percussion?
    bet your work would take on a new life without that clatter.

excellent contribution to TOT.

stay on it, O.

(listened to 'em all.)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), Omnisense (13th February 2015), sandy (12th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    well done.
    very impressive sonics.
    Thanks

would you provide your definition of 'aspect.'
    I found it hard to find a definition for an aspect. But what I was able to muster was that the aspects are all inclusive to all forms of life and conscious energies. The aspects themselves are basically concepts that have forms in conscious energy, physical forms, sound, etc. like for example there is the feline aspect. There are physical feline forms, conscious energies of felines, and sounds that align to felines.

As I understand it pretty much everything is a universal aspect, or has aspects that apply to such.

what experiences brought you to your work, these 'aspects'?
    I had aspects shown to me in many ways and methods via electronic telepathy. One day I was speaking to an Extraterrestrial source and they showed me a conscious imprint of something and said "These are universal aspects". And they asked me if I wanted to to work on Universal Aspects,... They knew my answer before they asked but for formality they asked anyway. I of course was interested in it and found it immediately to be a very interesting and important topic. After saying yes I would like to work on it, they said to figure out what aspects are, and write a narration for a video about it. After I wrote the narration they filled in a few areas to make it better.

It took me some time to realize the aspects are all inclusive to reality. There is nothing that exists that doesn't have aspects related to such, or isn't an aspect itself. I was very happy to find I had already been working on aspects on sonic form, just had not identified it as an "Aspect". Like the Grey Aspect Sonic forms I have embedded into my music. When I make music I like to use aspects of sound to represent energies and realities I experience or witness.

have you ever gone 'brian wilson' and dropped the hard percussion?
    bet your work would take on a new life without that clatter.
    Not sure what you mean here. But Percussion isn't my strong suit,... This song has a little hard(mechanical) percussion I guess but it isn't too complicated: https://omnisense.bandcamp.com/track/superluminal

excellent contribution to TOT.
    Thanks. Glad you feel that way
    Last edited by Omnisense, 13th February 2015 at 14:27.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), jimmer (13th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Not sure what you mean here. But Percussion isn't my strong suit,... This song has a little hard(mechanical) percussion I guess but it isn't too complicated: https://omnisense.bandcamp.com/track/superluminal
    brian wilson, pet sounds. not much percussion.
    his 'smile' album. no percussion.
    both real breakthroughs, years ago.

so, do you believe your 'extraterrestrials' are off-world or from our world?

ever think about adding the human voice? no words, just tone.
    pat metheny did that to great effect.

I too am a designer. rave on, brother.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (13th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), Omnisense (14th February 2015), sandy (14th February 2015)

Thanks
    Made another Universal Aspects video. All sonic examples this time.

Universal Aspects in Sound:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfAICvgiBxI

Displayed sonically are:
    Ghost Aspects in Sound
    Ma'at Aspects in Sound
    'Egyptian' Aspects in Sound
    'Asian' Aspects in Sound

The cultural aspects in sound I find a bit interesting. Why do I feel an asian vibe in the last example? Is that genetic? Soulular? I have no idea, but it's interesting IMO.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), jimmer (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015)