Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Aspects of the Universe, Narrated by Gareth Icke

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    so, do you believe your 'extraterrestrials' are off-world or from our world?
    Off world. But that isn't my only telepathic engagements. I have engagements by shadow government AI and some of the operatives within that network...

ever think about adding the human voice? no words, just tone.
    I love human vocals, but I don't know where to find any unique ones...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), jimmer (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Omni, i had a very unpleasant electronic voice phenomena occur many years ago when i was a teenager ,it was offensive and really frightened me,do you feel that as John Keel does, that there are "tricksters" who are contacting us in various ways just because they can? Thanks,lb

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), jimmer (21st February 2015), Omnisense (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi Omni, i had a very unpleasant electronic voice phenomena occur many years ago when i was a teenager ,it was offensive and really frightened me,do you feel that as John Keel does, that there are "tricksters" who are contacting us in various ways just because they can? Thanks,lb
    Basically yes. There are groups with this technology that are up to no good. They torture people covertly, sabotage people, give agenda based experiences, etc. The US shadow government are quite a capable group of illusionists.

Here is an article on the topic you may find interesting:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...od-helmet.html

Quotes from a video linked in the article:
    "These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who is experiencing them. They can be as profound as a religious conversion... Yet we can generate them with a machine."
    And
    "Well one thing is really clear, you can control the person's experiences and they don't know they are being controlled..."
    Which aligns with mind control scientist Jose Delgado who said:
    "Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence." (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; p. 116.)
    Most of the experiences by these groups are agenda oriented to form their new age religion from what I can detect(or preserving old world control systems: religions/etc). It involves mind control manipulation for areas such as: past life regressions/psychics/remote viewers/seers of various types/channelers/"contactees"/MILABS/UFOlogists/OBEs/NDEs/Much more... I have detected a massive dragnet of mind control based psy ops these groups are manipulating with. They have used much of their tricks on me over the years, but over the years I have been able to transcend many of them, only to have it backfire on them because now I can expose it with some authority as having experienced it for myself.

I have written a few articles about these types of things, like this one:
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...echnology.html

Their presence is not always agenda oriented with experiences. Sometimes they do things just to make people suffer from my experiences. They are what I'd call an evil organization... Although the individual agents aren't so evil, just amoral and go with the flow...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello Omni, yes thankyou i had a read,look. I wonder tho, as i hav had various experiences such mind manipulation would surely require that my mind be monitored so that the "experiences" were relevant to my life and because the experiences hav encompassed many years (and apart) why would anyone be bothered with one person (ie me, you, anyone), lb

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Omnisense (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Basically yes. There are groups with this technology that are up to no good. They torture people covertly, sabotage people, give agenda based experiences, etc. The US shadow government are quite a capable group of illusionists.

I have detected a massive dragnet of mind control based psy ops these groups are manipulating with. They have used much of their tricks on me over the years, but over the years I have been able to transcend many of them, only to have it backfire on them because now I can expose it with some authority as having experienced it for myself.
    so, you believe this 'trickster element' that lookbeyond mentioned is more like government mind games?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015), Omnisense (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    so, you believe this 'trickster element' that lookbeyond mentioned is more like government mind games?
    I believe most of it originates from humans, yes. Extraterrestrials have all sorts of exopolitical red tape for them to be able to do something on earth. Humans however only have a small set of exopolitical restrictions of what they can't do.

Basically the cabal is doing what the dark ETs desire with these actions by my understanding. But it stems back to shadow government technology in most cases I believe.

Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello Omni, yes thankyou i had a read,look. I wonder tho, as i hav had various experiences such mind manipulation would surely require that my mind be monitored so that the "experiences" were relevant to my life and because the experiences hav encompassed many years (and apart) why would anyone be bothered with one person (ie me, you, anyone), lb
    Well I know the dark ETs are bothered by anyone who sheds truth in their wake. These types have tendencies to shatter false paradigms, and help free people from mental slavery. These types of actions are explicitly against what dark ETs want. And for that a lot of people are targeted in ways that make no sense to them.

For years I wondered "Why on EARTH do you do these things to me, WHYY". I eventually got answers... The human cabal targets people that dark ETs do not like. So a big reason for a targeting at times, I imagine, is because benevolent ETs like that person, or that person is similar to certain types of benevolent ETs. Any friend of benevolent ETs is an enemy of the shadow government(s). I learned after the shadow government put rape scenes of ET women being raped by reptilians in my mind, that they weren't on good terms to say the least...
    Last edited by Omnisense, 21st February 2015 at 21:32.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), jimmer (21st February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    you should write a book.
    it would be a page turner, for sure.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Omnisense (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    you should write a book.
    it would be a page turner, for sure.
    I am in the beginning stages of making a documentary right now. I plan on writing an eBook to accompany it.

It is Tentatively titled:
    Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary

I have not figured a title for the book but it might be something like:
    The Covert Transhumanism Era

These will all be offered for free on my blog and youtube channel... I wouldn't ever restrict my content to only those who pay.

This will be long in the works. So don't expect it anytime soon. I just barely started work on it. I have all the correct software to do all this though, and the expertise. Just need to do it now...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    more power to ya.

ever think of weaving your information into a story with a character plot?
    could be astounding.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd February 2015), Omnisense (22nd February 2015)