Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: What is your best alternative medicine?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 10th May 2015 at 23:19.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I do find that raw honey works well for skin healing. Consistent application gives the skin a very smooth and clean feeling.
    It's also very good for intestinal flora health when consumed in moderation. So, a good external and internal remedy .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energyflux2012 For This Useful Post:

Bijou (9th May 2015), Liberty (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I love coconut oil for many aliments, Its a must have in my medicine cabinet. I find it highly nourishing to skin and mussels. I've experienced the follow effects, myself and with others. Used on a wound it greatly speeds healing while eliminating scaring. Very nourishing for people that have skin problems esp from smoking or drinking (helps undo damage done & restores the "glow"). Fantastic on arthritis and mussel aches/spasms. Strangely enough it works on acne & pimples (I would think oil would cause blemishes by trapping in dirt ). Thank you all for sharing your knowledge & experience with us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to universalLove For This Useful Post:

Liberty (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bek, Dear heart!
    Thank you for caring about your elderly friend who took themselves off the 11 medications but is in great pain (the post at GoodETxSG Q & A). My mother, who was just plain tired of living at 97 and quit her meds too, had Hospice come in and assist with morphine. For her, it was a blessing as she was really ready to move on and the pain was greatly diminished although not completely gone. It was a peaceful transition in the end, full of synchronicities. It was planned perfectly by/for her. No fear.

If your friend still has fight left in them, research anything to do with juicing, specifically the Gerson Therapy. People with Stage 4 cancer, who doctors have all but abandoned as hopeless, have miraculous recoveries with juicing for specific nutrients and enzymes, organic coffee enemas which stimulate a nerve in the liver to dump toxins, and peaceful rest to recover in.

I agree with the medical mainstream adage there are no drug 'cures' ....... Your body, given the right nutrients and peace, 'cures' itself.

Here's my own experience of the power of juicing:

My husband, who has a family history of heart disease and on meds for diabetes for years, got sick of being sick from the drugs. From all angles he was being led to the concept of juicing and missing nutrients in our food. He started researching what specific vegetables would replace the insulin he was taking, Brussels sprouts and green beans, and started concocting a drink he took twice a day. Exercise consisted of walking to his truck to get to work at his desk job so it was all nutrients in action. In three months time, he dropped 40 pounds, took himself off insulin completely, and felt really great except for not having the stamina he thought he should have.

Enter the arm pain and shortness of breath while away on a stressful trip. 98% blocked artery and triple bypass surgery took him for a loop, but he ended up with the areas' best doctors who were really upbeat about his prognosis for recovery because they could see how well he had cared for himself. He was not their typical heart patient overweight and seriously diabetic with toes needing amputation. He felt crummy, but he walked out of there unlike a few of the other patients on the ward.

Juicing is a lot of work, and if you're willing to take on that job of doing it for your friend since they're so ill and probably doesn't have the stamina to do it for themselves, it would be a ~total~ act of STO.

(PS. I loved your tarot card reading the other day.).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bijou For This Useful Post:

Liberty (28th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    MMS

I have been using MMS for at least 5 years. I have seen it cure numerous things. There is so much on the interwebs about it that I won't go into details, just my 2 cents.

Here are two of the best websites to start with.

http://jimhumble.is/

http://genesis2church.is/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Liberty (28th May 2015), LizM (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On the honey, make sure it's medicinal honey or raw, uncut honey because a lot on the store shelves is diluted with sugar water or fructose.

My grandson at 1 yr. old grabbed at a cup of hot tea and burned his right hand so badly they were worried they might have to do plastic surgery on it when he got older. We immediately did two things: called Fire Burn Doctor ( 1-818-332-6445 ) for remote healing, and ordered honey bandages from New Zealand that use the medicinal honey that burn centers use. Because the doctors that scrubbed his poor little fingers every day weren't into alternatives, my daughter was very careful not to be out there with what she was doing behind the scenes, but every time he went in, they were simply ~amazed~ at the healing that was occurring. He was only 1 after all, so healing should have progressed nicely, but he has full function of his hand and you'd never ever know it was so badly injured.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bijou For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th May 2015), DeeZe (28th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    x
    Last edited by ERK, 10th May 2015 at 23:20.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Ria (9th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    MMS works great when you have an infection. Also zeolite with EDTA to detox out heavy metals makes you feel better too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LizM For This Useful Post:

DeeZe (28th May 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Bijou,

Enjoyed your post and would like to provide back up and support for juicing. May 1, 2011 I started juicing and eating only when I was hungry and only live, raw foods. I was on high blood pressure medicine, tired all the time, and was diagnosed with MS in 1987. In a week or so I began feeling psychologically better and it took 2 months to get energy as I was in a period of detoxing. I started walking around my house after I started to feel more energy. Each day I would go farther and farther. Once I began I never stopped. I lost 75 lbs by Nov/Dec and was doing 3 miles a day. My energy soard and I dropped the meds. I now walk 6/8/or 10 miles a day, depending on how I feel and the weather. I cannot say enough for the benefits of juicing, smoothies and mostly live raw food. I do have eggs (any style) unflavored mediterranean yogurt and in the winter I steam fresh veggies or make a wonderful carrot/potatoe soup. When I eat too much cooked food, however, my energy decreases. I have no flour/wheat products or processed food. If only doctors would ask you what you are eating first, they would really see how much diet plays a huge part in health/illness.

I do not judge others, however, for I was in the dark a long time about this myself and I was not ready to take the bull by the horns and "just do it." Health is the greatest of all gifts and you do not realize this when you have it only after you lose it and if you are lucky, as I am, to get it back. Thanks for your post.

Wishing you a great day.
    Today

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liberty For This Useful Post:

Cearna (4th June 2015), DeeZe (28th May 2015), Elen (22nd August 2015), RealityCreation (28th May 2015)