Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is a must watch video , how they do it and who's doing it 911 and wars .

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts

This is a must watch video , how they do it and who's doing it 911 and wars .

I know this is a long video , but if you wasn't sure how they control us and who's doing it . This video is the best I spent 31/2 hr watching for this information . It's actually mind blowing stuff , stay with it .

WARNING SHOCKING GRAPHIC IMAGES

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Bob (30th January 2015), Calabash (30th January 2015), Calz (2nd February 2015), gardener (31st January 2015), genevieve (2nd February 2015), Iwanttoknow (7th February 2015), lilac (1st February 2015), lookbeyond (30th January 2015), modwiz (31st January 2015), mojo (1st February 2015), norman (30th January 2015), Ria (31st January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), Sooz (31st January 2015), Spiral (1st February 2015), That Guy (1st February 2015), Woody (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    exelentwork there Stoat I really learned a lot from that thank youx

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Bob (31st January 2015), Calabash (31st January 2015), Calz (2nd February 2015), modwiz (31st January 2015), mojo (1st February 2015), Ria (31st January 2015), sandy (31st January 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (31st January 2015)

Thanks
    I'm please you watched it to the end Gardener . It's a long video and easy to come to a wrong conclusion if you don't stay with it . It twists and turns , who'd of thought 8 shooters . You'd never know unless you'd watched all of it . It does make a lot of sense and since the video was made , no one has challenged him or taken legal action against his finding which he was hoping for . Strange that

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Bob (31st January 2015), Calabash (1st February 2015), mojo (1st February 2015), Ria (1st February 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I watched the whole movie as well but I am baffled that the presenter sounds quite English by the narration and he calls for revolution by the Americans.................what about England, Canada, Australia, etc and why just America.

There seems to be a push towards Americans in this video and in many others as well, regarding starting a revolution versus all of the 99%. I wonder what is up with that and is the US being set up???

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Calz (2nd February 2015), modwiz (1st February 2015), mojo (1st February 2015), Ria (1st February 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Whoa, that was mammoth! There is also an article by Francis Richard Conolly here; http://wariscrime.com/new/everything-rich-mans-trick/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Ria (1st February 2015), Sooz (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Excellent Doco...half way through. Thanks for posting this Stoat. This is something you can send friends and family without looking like a 'conspiracy theorist', lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Only 20 minutes in and starting to feel sick.
    I'll take this one in slow increments..

Well made and easy to connect those dots with this one.
    Thanks Stoat.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Ria (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    I watched the whole movie as well but I am baffled that the presenter sounds quite English by the narration and he calls for revolution by the Americans.................what about England, Canada, Australia, etc and why just America.

There seems to be a push towards Americans in this video and in many others as well, regarding starting a revolution versus all of the 99%. I wonder what is up with that and is the US being set up???
    He is an English researcher. May I be so bold and say Imho the rest of the World are looking too the American people to make a stand . It would , on the surface , seem America is the Alamo of the World . We English are so dumbed down , most are asleep or don't give a rats rectum . I constantly contact my MP (Member of Parliament ) only to come against a brick wall if anything I ask him is outside of his party line. It's a constant battle with him , I contact him on many things , fracking , climate change and TTIP to name a few. He won't even converse on 911 WTC 7 . Some think this is an American problem that affects the rest of us and the US should "clean house" . I know for a fact there are many good folks in the US who are working hard to put this right .

No matter how we all tackle this on an spiritual level or physical level (ie demonstrations) I'm sure we the people of the World are behind the US folks 100% . This is the first film I've seen (believe me when I say I've watch nearly every film in this subject there is, for what seems a 1000 years )that puts it into prospective for many who were trying to link all these things together . The problem is though , how can the sheeple sit through 3 1/2 hours watching something they don't believe and will make any excuse not too . We should make it into a vidoe consul game they may just get it then .

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Calz (2nd February 2015), modwiz (1st February 2015), Ria (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    These docus are starting freak me out to be honest, its not the fact that they are made or their contents ( creepy and weird all by its self), but the questions WHO is allowing these sort of vids to stay up on youtube and similar outlets and WHY keeps puzzling me, the internet is not free at all and its just another controlled a mass media outlet, meaning its bought and payed for, so who is benefiting from all of this, I am getting the feeling more and more it wont be us, who is the third invisible party in this??

Who is diverting all attention to the seemingly all powerful Bushes?
    Last edited by That Guy, 1st February 2015 at 11:29.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), ronin (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post

I know what you mean Sandy but I don't think that was the intent. I think the slant towards America was that (arguably) from the time of the Kennedy Assassination to 9/11, America has been Top Dog and the rest of the world follows. The fact that the world government/shadow are behind everything is neither here nor there. Francis Richard Connolly is the (British) historian behind this video and I would like to read more of his work (certainly before Kennedy).

It was an excellent video, albeit a little depressing when you realise the enormity of what would have to happen to change things. A magic wand ain't going to cut it unfortunately. Also unfortunate is that at three and a half hours - longer than a film - nobody I know outside of the altlernative forums will watch it, even though they really should.

I'd like to know more about the German royal family and how they ensconsed themselves over here and why German as opposed to any other other Black Nobility? It was before Queen Victoria (Ann of Cleves/Henry VIII wife was German for instance, but can the infiltration really have started there?). It also leads to more research needed on trying to find the real power behind the ruling arm, just to know who they are . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_behind_the_throne
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_...8conspiracy%29
    http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/education...iting/?ref=arc

We, the masses, have to find another way to communicate with each other if we're going to take them down. We also have to find a completely different type of revolution that the ruling classes couldn't crush. Anybody who looks a likely adversary (Oliver Cromwell for instance) would be dealt with if they had any clout at all. It must be mental/One Heart/One Mind that's going to do it and (it seems) as though we're a long way from achieving that.

Thank you Stoat . . . x
    Last edited by Calabash, 1st February 2015 at 12:10. Reason: just drivelling - apols friends . . . :)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    These docus are starting freak me out to be honest, its not the fact that they are made or their contents ( creepy and weird all by its self), but the questions WHO is allowing these sort of vids to stay up on youtube and similar outlets and WHY keeps puzzling me, the internet is not free at all and its just another controlled a mass media outlet, meaning its bought and payed for, so who is benefiting from all of this, I am getting the feeling more and more it wont be us, who is the third invisible party in this??

I wonder about this a lot That Guy , but just a though though, as this is strong stuff and open for all to see , in among the many ,many conspiracy stuff out there , it can be used to see is there anyone out there listening,a curtain percentage would be acceptable without any real consequence , so even exposure , on the utube is reduced to just another vid on the net.And as you can see of no real consequence , they know they are safe as they have the views to tell them how important this is to people.......unfortunatly

We, the masses, have to find another way to communicate with each other if we're going to take them down. We also have to find a completely different type of revolution that the ruling classes couldn't crush. Anybody who looks a likely adversary (Oliver Cromwell for instance) would be dealt with if they had any clout at all.
    Calabash , I like what you said here a lot.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (7th February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015), That Guy (1st February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by That Guy View Post

That is the $64 million question . It haunts me . Why are David Icke and Alex Jones, et al , still walking and talking and not somewhere else ?
    Last edited by Stoat muldoon, 1st February 2015 at 12:57.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    That is the $64 question . It haunts me . Why are David Icke and Alix Jones, et al , still walking and talking and not somewhere else ?
    the reason being that they are so wrapped up and have total control in the system that the majority follow.
    a few chinks here and there are not enough to awaken the masses,so they may see it as laughable in the alternative media as they still have control!
    disinformation,true information are becoming intertwined and who would believe what?

ps. when you begin to see the truth,what can you actually do?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), Stoat muldoon (1st February 2015), That Guy (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    in among the many ,many conspiracy stuff out there , it can be used to see is there anyone out there listening,a curtain percentage would be acceptable without any real consequence , so even exposure , on the utube is reduced to just another vid on the net.And as you can see of no real consequence , they know they are safe as they have the views to tell them how important this is to people.......unfortunatly
    Yeah, my thoughts have led me to the same place as your conclusions, and they might very well be correct, indeed unfortunate.
    All of that being as it is, I still feel we are played like a little fiddle and it wont get better any time soon, we are being worn out until we decide we cant look at this crap any longer, they are in my opinion so far ahead in the game, simulated countless scenarios until they all played out in their favor, for some ridiculous goodies nonetheless, its a complete mystery why anyone would want that much power, what the hell do you need it for anyway, they are just as stuck in the same circle of addiction as the random anonymous crackhead on the corner who cant afford to snort a Lamborghini.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (1st February 2015), ronin (1st February 2015), Tonz (1st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    That is the $64 question . It haunts me . Why are David Icke and Alix Jones, et al , still walking and talking and not somewhere else ?
    64 dollars is all that question is worth to you, damn, we humans are cheap as F@ck aren't we, no wonder we are so easy to screw over

You probably meant 64 million I assume, lol.
    Last edited by That Guy, 1st February 2015 at 12:42. Reason: million

30. The Following User Says Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Tonz (1st February 2015)