Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Money is Slavery by Proxy

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts

Money is Slavery by Proxy

by Seven Star Hand

Money is so ubiquitous that most can't discern its widespread negative effects or that we have all been deceived into a purposeful trap fashioned by bankers and financial corporations. Whomever controls a nation's money sources and creation also control its leaders and lawmakers and thereby literally control everything necessary for life. As the events of recent years have repeatedly shown us, those who control money control our leaders and governments. What they don't control, they are arrogantly destroying, as evidenced by the relentless exploitation and poisoning of nature in the psychotic pursuit of ever more profits by people who already have enough money to live in luxury for many lifetimes. It is clear that they are consumed by greed and we have foolishly permitted demonstrably psychotic people to gain control of the entire planet through deception and widespread ignorance about the true purpose and effects of money.

The root of evil is greed, but money is the most effective way ever devised to impose greed as a way of life and to consistently empower the greediest and most arrogant. Ever heard of a poor politician, dictator, or Pope? Greed, money, and profit are the root cause of the destruction of nature and the impending collapse of human civilization. Over 90% of all human effort is wasted because of greed, money, and profits. Consider the Texas sized islands of garbage in the oceans.

Ever heard of planned obsolescence or seen the staggering amounts of wasted resources collecting in landfills across the globe? Do you know how much food industrial societies waste out of vanity and arrogance? The list of sources of obscene waste and excess is extremely long and this is only the tip of the iceberg. How much effort and resources could be saved if we stopped wars and conflict? Money is the most important fuel for war and war is one of the great sources of debt imposed upon nations. It should be clear that our leaders keep pushing for wars because they are huge profit sources for the central banks, bankers, and corporations that pull their strings.

The ultimate solution to the vast majority of humanity's persistent problems is to eliminate money and replace it with wisdom and cooperation. When we eliminate money, it will only take a mere fraction of the effort and resources now wasted to establish a wise and cooperative civilization, easily able to provide for the welfare of all people. The current system is purposely designed to cause poverty and suffering to keep the other slaves fearful and productive.

Money is a man-made system, not a natural law. When any system fails and causes such horrendous consequences, it is a moral imperative to scrap it and stop the suffering and struggle of billions and the destruction of the natural world. Our civilization and species is near total collapse because of peoples' ignorance about the true nature and purpose of money and the obscene levels of greed among our so-called leaders.

Link to entire article:

http://forgingnewparadigms.blogspot....-by-proxy.html

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Bob (29th January 2015), boja (29th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), dancing waters (30th January 2015), jcocks (31st January 2015), john parslow (29th January 2015), Lord Sidious (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015), Verum (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Agreed. The question arises however how do we as small communities overcome the ingrained thought we need money or a barter system in place.

I know there are several options already out there with different measures of success.
    Most (take Lets) for instance seem to strand when life's necessities become involved.

Most of the small communities are somehow tied to the money system one way or another due to costs that still need to be paid for food and shelter.
    Without some sort of transition "system" I doubt the human race is evolved enough to just let it go.

I am hoping though.

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 29th January 2015 at 07:18. Reason: added an s in there..
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Bob (29th January 2015), boja (29th January 2015), heyokah (2nd February 2015), john parslow (29th January 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), Pris (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Agreed. The question arises however how do we as small communities overcome the ingrained thought we need money or a barter system in place.

I know there are several options already out there with different measures of success.
    Most (take Lets) for instance seem to strand when life's necessities become involved.

Most of the small communities are somehow tied to the money system one way or another due to costs that still need to be paid for food and shelter.
    Without some sort of transition "system" I doubt the human race is evolved enough to just let it go.

I am hoping though.

With Love
    Eelco

Aww... I think we're 'evolved' enough. We're just currently suffering from stupification.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Bob (29th January 2015), boja (29th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), john parslow (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015), Verum (29th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Cant agree more here.
    The majority of the society still can't imagine their world without money or some form of exchange. Many don'r realise that they can give something and expect anything in return, they can't imagine their existence in such way. Their firmly believe that you have to be rewarded for your contribution or punished for not contributing. Many still believe they do more so they should receive more and it wont be fair if someone get some sort of reward for doing nothing.

The whole perception of fairness is wrong because the majority are extremely short sided, blinded by the false concepts of life and death. How many times we heard "Life is short so take what you can, as much as you can". Too many souls on this planet operate from this level. Who can blame them for not accepting the moneyless system or a system when rewards are not tangible or non existent in a way they expect. If you tell to some of them we can live without exchange system they will look at you and say "who will pay me for working"?

Such individuals don't realise they should not expect to work for money, instead they should spend their time creating something useful for the community. This is how you get satisfaction and what you do has value, creation is our prime distinctive attribute. We can create stress free economy based on voluntary contribution because it is in our nature to exercise our free will. The suppression of it is slavery and is unnatural to our true essence.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Bob (29th January 2015), boja (29th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), john parslow (29th January 2015), Pris (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    Here are snippets from the article in the OP:

Those who strive to mislead and deceive the people of the USA and the rest of the world, about the topic of money and finance, do so because they know an ignorant people are more easily divided and conquered. Truth and wisdom are the ultimate defenses against enslavement through deception. The entire planet has been meticulously enslaved to those who privately control the creation of money and use that power to manipulate governments, markets, currencies, and the lives of billions of people. The resulting civilization is plagued by myriad terrible problems that are all symptoms of one core problem. Wasting time trying to solve each of the millions of symptoms, while ignoring the cause, is a fool's errand. Those who rule this planet using money know this well and their best defense is to ensure your continuing ignorance. Please be a little patient and I promise to make it worth your time. Some things are far more valuable than any amount of gold and money, but they only come to those with the patience to grasp them. Though I have greatly shortened the learning curve and time involved, wisdom still requires patience.
    ...the myriad problems that plague humanity are knowingly caused because greater complexity, managed chaos, and destruction are all profitable in the long run. The very existence and requirement of money and profit spawns exponential complexity because of all the systems and effort required to make and manage it, insure it, protect it at banks and all throughout all levels of the society. People are driven to all extremes to acquire money which causes widespread crime leading to more levels of protection in the forms of laws, police, insurance, and on and on. All of this spawns stifling complexity, which causes more overall activity. The more commercial activity that occurs, the more loans and debts are created. The rebuilding of cities and nations after wars also generates commerce, after the huge profits for bankers from national war debts and the need for more money to rebuild.

Connecting a few dots, I thought I'd repost a couple of my comments from another thread:

Quote Originally posted by Pris View Post
    ...there's loads of super-logical answers to dealing with questions such as, 'Without leaders, it will all fall into chaos!'*, 'Without money as a motivator, what will get people out of bed?'

For myself, I can say money has never motivated me. It's a different kind of value-system to want to wake up, roll out of bed, and do stuff just because you want to better yourself and help your fellow man. When all your survival needs are taken care of, you think differently.

*Having leaders/rulers means having slaves.

'Anarchy' means self-governance with rules (without rulers) we all agree to. That's freedom.
    I just wanted to add that anarchy does not mean chaos -- it means against authority. Have you noticed that our leaders/rulers consistently employ the tool of chaos to control the masses? I say that money is their most powerful tool to implement this.

I will even go so far as to say that money was invented for this purpose.

The way to transition away from a form of government (with leaders/rulers)?... a careful transition away from money/trade/barter would be a start. The best thing to do might be to get rid of fiat money/private banks and replace that with people-owned money/banks. Eventually, the idea would be to eliminate all forms of currency.

I'm no expert in this. I always send people off to read up on a 'resource-based' system and a 'contributionist' system. They are two similar but different systems that might work.

'Resource-based' system: 'The Venus Project' (Jacque Fresco):

https://www.thevenusproject.com/en/about/resume

'Contributionist' system: UBUNTU (Michael Tellinger):

http://www.michaeltellinger.com/ubuntu-cont.php
    Last edited by Pris, 29th January 2015 at 18:28.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015), Verum (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    I think there's a misconception about money.
    There's the way money can be used and is sold to us the sheeple as a tool for bartering which has sounded so good for so long we all believed it. Going back 1000's of years instead of 100's.

Then there's the way how finance has distorted this view where what we percieve as money is indeed the evil, enslaving idea that keeps us in place.

Getting from here to where the Venus project or the Ubuntu movement some of us like's us to get to. Takes a transitional period in which we the people can adjust to it.
    If you look at the Ubuntu project in waterfall boven for instance there's quite a lot of money needed to set it up. hence the call for donations.
    If you notice Michaels book is not given away, but sold.

I am not saying tha'ts a bad thing per se. Just that the idea of money has us believeing it so much there's almost no escaping it in our present day and age.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), heyokah (2nd February 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Contributionism = Freedom

Michael Tellenger

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg

this man has it down, i met him last year at his conference for chats. He has beaten Banks in courts and systematically created an Ubuntu Contributionist system model that works and has created contributionist communities in SA. The mathematics are conclusive as a result.

He is now being attacked by the evil mud dwellers right now and is in a real pickle because we do not have a melitia to support him forcibly. If we are to truly succeed here we need to envoke a peoples republican gorilla force to protect these people as they do their part to help us wake up and take back our lives and bring about true freedoim. Its a glorious time in our history , its not about one country or one community but in reality the survival of all humans here on this planet and indeed the planet its self.

On a long enough time line those who succeed to powerful places are entirely consist of STS Atheists. This is the problem as they do not believe there is anything above them to answer to. This is a closed and bligerant mind set , which is nescesary to contintinue an indignant time line.

We in the alternate spiritual community believe we have to achieve peace without force.. this may be the way , but in the mean time we are vulnerable and they grow stronger .. and it appears other forces are now vying for the number one spot .. turmoil and planned confusion .. while we desperately wait for them to tell us what for ..

hmmm

I think when the SHTF ill be ready to do whatever it takes. Will you ?

N

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    hmmm

I think when the SHTF ill be ready to do whatever it takes. Will you ?

N
    That really depends on what whatever is doesn't it.
    Ghandi brought down an empire peacefully.

Between Ghandi and the Peoples Gorrilla forces there's a lot I would do, Also a lot I won't.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Pris (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    If we are to truly succeed here we need to envoke a peoples republican gorilla force to protect these people as they do their part to help us wake up and take back our lives and bring about true freedoim.
    You're making a really good point here... and at the same time, any kind of 'conflict' always works to the advantage of the PTB. Always.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You're making a really good point here... and at the same time, any kind of 'conflict' always works to the advantage of the PTB. Always.

I disagree, you assume there will be conflict and yes its possible however a gorilla force is a great deterant to force and if managed correctly can be the reason negative forces think twice before marching in on un attended gates.

N

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    I think there's a misconception about money.
    That's putting it mildly. And, the deliberate 'complexity' of it all making it seemingly unwranglable.

Enter: 'Money is Slavery by Proxy'. That seems to clarify any misconception about money rather well.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    I disagree, you assume there will be conflict and yes its possible however a gorilla force is a great deterant to force and if managed correctly can be the reason negative forces think twice before marching in on un attended gates.

N
    Sure, I admit it. I assume there will be conflict when a 'gorilla force' is suggested to be used against the system.

So you're saying the 'negative forces' don't always take advantage of a 'conflict' situation? Isn't that exactly how they operate?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Sure, I admit it. I assume there will be conflict when a 'gorilla force' is suggested to be used against the system.

So you're saying the 'negative forces' don't always take advantage of a 'conflict' situation? Isn't that exactly how they operate?
    Yes they do however thats a completely different scenario. What this does is put control back into the hands of the good guys.

Lets rewind a bit .. Our history shows that when the people do not defend their rights , they are eventually taken away. Thats the nature of govenrments , to further feather their own nests.

We are governed by consent always and this is a universal law. If you were to macro this in a universal stance we are by majority consent being ruled by pagan ritualists , and it would appear that we enjoy ritual sacrifice as more than 1/6th of the worlds population willingly attend sacrificial rituals of drinking blood and eathing the flesh of someone who was once sent to bring peace on this planet. I mean the very person sent to bring peace here was crucified and is now depicted hanging dead on a croiss with blood dripping from his head and body then we line up and drink his blood and eat his flesh like canabals.

then we give them money for this service to which they pay no taxes and have all the land free. They must be highly regarded in order to get such a good deal , yes ?

Thats the Catholic Church. So from an outsiders point of view we are enjoying and practicing war based living.

So an outside help is probably not gonna happen .. we need to do it. and we need to commit to a new way... how can we go the new way if we are being slowly loured into totalian rule ?

Without a greater force of wisdom on our side we are left to decide these matters in the traditional way , by force.

The more peaceful we are the better but we need to also be the peaceful warriors ready to do what it takes. Look at Farrakhan , this is a good example of what is needed by the lazy apathetic west.

N

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (29th January 2015), heyokah (2nd February 2015), modwiz (30th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015)

Thanks
    Yes they do however thats a completely different scenario. What this does is put control back into the hands of the good guys.

Lets rewind a bit .. Our history shows that when the people do not defend their rights , they are eventually taken away. Thats the nature of govenrments , to further feather their own nests.

We are governed by consent always and this is a universal law. If you were to macro this in a universal stance we are by majority consent being ruled by pagan ritualists , and it would appear that we enjoy ritual sacrifice as more than 1/6th of the worlds population willingly attend sacrificial rituals of drinking blood and eathing the flesh of someone who was once sent to bring peace on this planet. I mean the very person sent to bring peace here was crucified and is now depicted hanging dead on a croiss with blood dripping from his head and body then we line up and drink his blood and eat his flesh like canabals.

then we give them money for this service to which they pay no taxes and have all the land free. They must be highly regarded in order to get such a good deal , yes ?

Thats the Catholic Church. So from an outsiders point of view we are enjoying and practicing war based living.

So an outside help is probably not gonna happen .. we need to do it. and we need to commit to a new way... how can we go the new way if we are being slowly loured into totalian rule ?

Without a greater force of wisdom on our side we are left to decide these matters in the traditional way , by force.

The more peaceful we are the better but we need to also be the peaceful warriors ready to do what it takes. Look at Farrakhan , this is a good example of what is needed by the lazy apathetic west.

N
    I can see your point. Sitting around the table 'playing nice' doesn't seem to be working.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Look at Greece and what Putin is doing with Turkey , its all designed to take back what was hijacked. People are slow and placing greedy people in key positions to do their bidding has left us in a really vulnerable position politically. So to march and rally for peaceful resolution is a pipe dream.

They will be like the sea snake ... and appear dead while we seemingly have small victories but behind us is the shark wating in the mud to snap when the well oiled machine is ready. Dont be fooled .. these people are very well versed in clandestine war fare. Our blessings and good spirit are very important but they must be complimented with a spiritual army willing to do what is needed to bring about a new way.

Mercinaries , Gorillas and the original Templars who faught for the commoner before that too was infiltrated and put to sleep.. The Mongols , The Apache , The Hungs... The Indigenous displaced of the South Africas and many many more.. i mean who knows .. maybe they are already amassed in silence.. waiting for the shark to pounce .. would make for a very nice stew.

N

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (30th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015)