Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Money is Slavery by Proxy

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    That really depends on what whatever is doesn't it.
    Ghandi brought down an empire peacefully.

Between Ghandi and the Peoples Gorrilla forces there's a lot I would do, Also a lot I won't.

With Love
    Eelco

Yes he was a great example however he was assasinated... Why ? because he was an easy target.

N

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Pris (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    It was not the first attempt on Gandhi's life, but he said: 'If I am to die by the bullet of a madman, I must do so smiling. There must be no anger within me. God must be in my heart and on my lips.'
    mahatma-gandhi-shot

I believe this happened 9 days or so before he was shot.

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 30th January 2015 at 10:36.
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (30th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Yes i know his story. My point is where is he today ? Who has taken his place ? Is there a band of Mahatma's following his footsteps and carrying on his legacy ? if so how are they to survive without some sort of support ? without support how can the movement grow into something powerful and historical in terms of truly making a global difference ?

You can be a great man like Paba Gandhi and we need more like him but the fear it causes when someone so dear is assasinated , the psychologocal message to others , like when Christ was crucified or when Malcom X was murdered , just like Kennedy ... wheres the back up ? This is exactly why our armies are being used to push agendas as opposed to protect us .. this is why our police forces are being used to bully people into paying money instead of keeping the peace .. Its because we dont have the back bone to stick up for our selves..

and because this fear has become a culture , those who perpetrate these evil doings grow bolder and impliment further austerity upon us.

There needs to be a blend of the two extremes.. like in the Hobbit .. there are good armies like the Elves which serve and protect, who do not attack but rather defend when its nescessary ..

Do we protect our children ? they are essentially little Mahutma's .. but we still protect them because they are vulnerable.

The return of the Gallant Knight , the fearless spiritual warriors who are ready to defend their rights .. Paba Gandhi was aspiring to great heights of human spirit and he did employ public disobedience as his tool for change. This was a powerful tool and if it was backed up with support , that model could have been even more powerful.

Just like how humanity is discovering that spirituality is really just science .. how we can blend the two into a new maturity of existance ? , finally taking responsability for how powerful we truly are and then being wise with that power and not giving in to greed but rahter using it for good and abundance..

The Second ammendment in the bill of rights for the USA is that you can bear arms .. why ? why would a wise group of elders write this into a bill of rights ? because its in the nature of governing bodies to defile the people and when they do you need to take them down by force.. because to try to work with a Mahatma model on this planet is in denial of the other side of the human condition.

So i do agree , to aspire to a Mahutma model is exactly what i would prefer but in order for it to succeed it needs tweaking.

N

Thanks
    Getting back to the OP Money is slavery by proxy.

I think there is a huge difference between money as a concept (bits of metal to barter with) and finance, the fiat money we are using now.

One can be a useful tool, and was/is used as such. The other well not so much.
    I did realize the other day that even though there's 1% owning over half the world.
    I am, even though we feel poorish at times, still in the top 2 or 3 % of richest people beneath the 1%.

Brought me a new perspective of looking at the occupies cry we are 99%

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

Thanks
    Thanked 27,483 Times in 7,285 Posts
    Can't wait for the time when there is no money... But it will require a shift in the human consciousness.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (30th January 2015), norman (30th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks

I think there is a huge difference between money as a concept (bits of metal to barter with) and finance, the fiat money we are using now.

I did realize the other day that even though there's 1% owning over half the world.
    I am, even though we feel poorish at times, still in the top 2 or 3 % of richest people beneath the 1%.

With Love
    Eelco
    getting back to the op... thats what human say when they are cornered .. and thats why they go in circles .. because when it gets close to resolving something they go back in their shell ..

The op is about money slavery and has pretty much everything to do with what im talking about ..

the money slavery is the result of not doing what it takes to change things ...

pfft

N

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Pris (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    I disagree, But feel free to believe what you want.

Like I said between ghandi and the gorilla squad there's much i will do and much I won't.
    I like to believe that even elves that didn't feel the need to fight were spared army duty. No matter the cause.

Touch my children though and i'll fight to the death.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    youre taking it to the extreme to get a footing , its a bit conceited .. gorillas and mahatma are polar opposites .. we need to draw a line down the middle and find the homo novus gene.

Thanks
    we need to draw a line down the middle and find the homo novus gene.
    Now that I do agree with.
    The playing field between polarities.

As for taking the extreme, That was a response to your question what i/we was willing to do after you brought up the gorilla's.
    I don't believe in violence as a means or a deterent and will only use it on a case by case basis.

Glad we've found a little common ground.

With Love
    Have a great day today

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Pris (30th January 2015)

(account terminated) Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,923 Times in 728 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Yes i know his story. My point is where is he today ? Who has taken his place ? Is there a band of Mahatma's following his footsteps and carrying on his legacy ? if so how are they to survive without some sort of support ? without support how can the movement grow into something powerful and historical in terms of truly making a global difference ?

You can be a great man like Paba Gandhi and we need more like him but the fear it causes when someone so dear is assasinated , the psychologocal message to others , like when Christ was crucified or when Malcom X was murdered , just like Kennedy ... wheres the back up ? This is exactly why our armies are being used to push agendas as opposed to protect us .. this is why our police forces are being used to bully people into paying money instead of keeping the peace .. Its because we dont have the back bone to stick up for our selves..

and because this fear has become a culture , those who perpetrate these evil doings grow bolder and impliment further austerity upon us.

There needs to be a blend of the two extremes.. like in the Hobbit .. there are good armies like the Elves which serve and protect, who do not attack but rather defend when its nescessary ..

Do we protect our children ? they are essentially little Mahutma's .. but we still protect them because they are vulnerable.

The return of the Gallant Knight , the fearless spiritual warriors who are ready to defend their rights .. Paba Gandhi was aspiring to great heights of human spirit and he did employ public disobedience as his tool for change. This was a powerful tool and if it was backed up with support , that model could have been even more powerful.

Just like how humanity is discovering that spirituality is really just science .. how we can blend the two into a new maturity of existance ? , finally taking responsability for how powerful we truly are and then being wise with that power and not giving in to greed but rahter using it for good and abundance..

The Second ammendment in the bill of rights for the USA is that you can bear arms .. why ? why would a wise group of elders write this into a bill of rights ? because its in the nature of governing bodies to defile the people and when they do you need to take them down by force.. because to try to work with a Mahatma model on this planet is in denial of the other side of the human condition.

So i do agree , to aspire to a Mahutma model is exactly what i would prefer but in order for it to succeed it needs tweaking.

N

This is why we have to remove government and leadership. What we have now is self-perpetuating genocide.

Perhaps Gandhi didn't intend it, but he became a leader. The people behaved mindlessly without him. People need to learn how to lead themselves.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (30th January 2015), NANUXII (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Can't wait for the time when there is no money... But it will require a shift in the human consciousness.
    My consciousness has already shifted. I'm waiting for 'The Hundredth Monkey'.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (31st January 2015), NANUXII (30th January 2015), Wind (30th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Money has a quality that's totally at odds with real 'prosperity'.

I'll call it "spending power". I don't think you'll hear that term anywhere else (except perhaps on a consumer program on the radio etc ) because it calls out money for what it really is.

All those 'prosperity' gurus from the 1980s and onwards would never address this. They always stuck with how wonderful it was to be able to 'attract' money.

The term 'spending power', as I use it, is simply that all the wealth of money in your pocket or bank account would be worth nothing if no one else out there NEEDED MONEY. There has be a shortage of the stuff somewhere in the system for it to be spendable in exchange for whatever you want.

All talk of "abundance", in money terms, is based on a lucky or privileged setting where you are part of a system that has put your circumstances above those of the unlucky or under-privileged. While money is the vehicle, there can be no 'abundance for all'. Money simply cannot function in such a situation.

Money is separation. So is barter, but that's another post. I don't want to confuse the point I've just made.
    Last edited by norman, 30th January 2015 at 19:46.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (30th January 2015), NANUXII (30th January 2015), Pris (30th January 2015)

Thanks

With Love
    Eelco
    Yes, money a useful tool -- but only for those who wish to enslave others. It's no simpler than that.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Money has a quality that's totally at odds with real 'prosperity'.

I'll call it "spending power". I don't think you'll hear that term anywhere else (except perhaps on a consumer program on the radio etc ) because it calls out money for what it really is.

All those 'prosperity' gurus from the 1980s and onwards would never address this. They always stuck with how wonderful it was to be able to 'attract' money.

The term 'spending power', as I use it, is simply that all the wealth of money in your pocket or bank account would be worth nothing if no one else out there NEEDED MONEY. There has be a shortage of the stuff somewhere for it to be spendable in exchange for whatever you want.

All talk of "abundance", in money terms, is based on a lucky or privileged setting where you are part of a system that has put your circumstances above those of the unlucky or under-privileged. While money is the vehicle, there can be no 'abundance for all'. Money simply cannot function in such a situation.

Money is separation. So is barter, but that's another post. I don't want to confuse the point I've just made.

No, please continue. Money includes all forms of currency. This includes trade and barter. Any system that fosters disparity is unacceptable.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (31st January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    well i could keep developing the idea if someone wasnt flicking me off the site , any idea who could be doing that ? Eelco ?