Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    What an interesting and thought provoking thread - thank you - all involved. I would like to make a few comments here. Firstly as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I am all too familiar with what happens to a Whistleblower.

I have a very strong mindset and when I truly believe in something it is because I have conducted plenty of research and tie in my own experiences. In short - if you want to change my mind you need to present information and evidence that will resonate with me on an intellectual level - as well as logic.

Having spent countless hours researching - which for me includes books, magazines, personal communications and all manner of information & evidence shared on the worldwideweb - there is one thing I know for sure. We are not the only sentient beings in the Universe. When I look up at the night sky - I am filled with the thought that there has to be more than planet earth. That is my starting point.

I have purchased professionally made documentaries that include interviews with Dr Greer. I have also read many articles. My thoughts turned to the fact that as a medical professional - he could be actively helping many many many people with his medical skills. Please let me remain succinct - I know the medical industry is made to generate finances but let's not forget the surgeons who are still actively keeping people intact and able to live proper lives so they can experience life and be with their loved ones. The medical profession is a separate but not unrelated subject.

Why would a medical professional - with skills I am led to believe are related to accident and emergency - where quick and rational thinking are required - leave that to participate in a somewhat nebulous area of Intergalactic Craft & Visitors? I utilise those terms as a legacy of learning a great deal from Mary Rodwell of ACERN. My understanding is that Dr Greer has direct family connections to people who - shall we say - are directly connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I have more questions than answers regarding Dr Greer.

I will return to this thread - very interesting. Much Peace - as we work our way through the created chaos and prolonged pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2015), Dreamtimer (18th November 2015), Elen (18th November 2015), Majik (18th November 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (18th November 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    [...]
    Why would a medical professional - with skills I am led to believe are related to accident and emergency - where quick and rational thinking are required - leave that to participate in a somewhat nebulous area of Intergalactic Craft & Visitors? I utilise those terms as a legacy of learning a great deal from Mary Rodwell of ACERN. My understanding is that Dr Greer has direct family connections to people who - shall we say - are directly connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I have more questions than answers regarding Dr Greer. [...]
    Okay, I never thought I'd be saying this on an open thread, but quite apparently it is common knowledge among many researchers in the field of ufology and disclosure — perhaps Barry himself also already knows about this, but I have received very reliable confirmation that at least Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock are fully aware of it — that there exists certain compromising video footage of Dr. Greer. He was set up, and he walked right into it.

There is one particular member here at The One Truth who has actually seen that footage — it was shown to her many years ago, by Bill Ryan, who himself got the footage from one certain Jack Burns (also known as "Jake Simpson"). According to Corey Goode, who has his own connections into the alphabet soup agencies — and one may take this as one wishes, but all evidence seems to suggest that Corey was telling the truth about this particular matter — it would not be unthinkable that Jack Burns, who works for the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation, was the one who set Greer up, because — again, according to Corey Goode — that's exactly the sort of thing Jack Burns does.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (18th November 2015), JRS (19th November 2015), modwiz (18th November 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (18th November 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Compromising video footage: sexual, financial, or perhaps he 'disclosed' something unintended?

Is this what led him to stop practicing medicine?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2015), Elen (18th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Okay, I never thought I'd be saying this on an open thread, but quite apparently it is common knowledge among many researchers in the field of ufology and disclosure — perhaps Barry himself also already knows about this, but I have received very reliable confirmation that at least Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock are fully aware of it — that there exists certain compromising video footage of Dr. Greer. He was set up, and he walked right into it.

There is one particular member here at The One Truth who has actually seen that footage — it was shown to her many years ago, by Bill Ryan, who himself got the footage from one certain Jack Burns (also known as "Jake Simpson"). According to Corey Goode, who has his own connections into the alphabet soup agencies — and one may take this as one wishes, but all evidence seems to suggest that Corey was telling the truth about this particular matter — it would not be unthinkable that Jack Burns, who works for the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation, was the one who set Greer up, because — again, according to Corey Goode — that's exactly the sort of thing Jack Burns does.

No Bill didn't get the footage from Jack. Bill and Kerry knew about the footage, then again so did I and that's a difficult one to explain as it popped into my head as I was talking to Bill. Yes just like that I got a "download" about Greer along with his code name for the said site as to where he was advertising himself as a homosexual "top". I then said hey let's all go check this out on the net, I will show you. Jack was there and saw it for himself, along with Wilcock and Dolan and some others.

Jack did not set Greer up. Greer is a known drug user and homosexual. Fact. Not that I care but I only care to state facts.

Edited to add- when I told Bill I knew about "DC Muscle Wolf" he was surprised as he said no one but him and Kerry knew about it. I can confirm it was Jack's first time hearing about it all and well it was quite funny when we all viewed the content.

And to be clear about Jack, he told me he works for the USA, UK and Oz but his allegiance to her majesty came first. No idea if what he said was true, he spoke about having tea with QEII often.
    Last edited by ERK, 18th November 2015 at 16:44.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th November 2015), Dreamtimer (18th November 2015), modwiz (18th November 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    There are many 'dark' aspects to Dr Greer and the switch from a very well paid medical career to one of Disclosing still has many baffled as to how he maintains a good lifestyle. Greer stole, yes not too strong a word, stole my material from my disclosures and has used it since at least 2002 in his talks and interviews. Of course he would never ever admit that so instead colors a story around the topic that he has a dozen or so others with this data and he even states he has seen said locations etc etc where the PLFs are created. I'm up against big guns so can do very little on my own regarding getting some long overdue credit for being the source of the data he so fondly talks about.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (25th November 2015), Aragorn (18th November 2015), Dreamtimer (18th November 2015), Elen (18th November 2015), ERK (18th November 2015), modwiz (18th November 2015), The One (18th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is another name connected to the area of study of Intergalactic Craft & Visitors - Linda Moulton-Howe. I thought - at first - it was good to see a woman joining the ranks of men researching and sharing information with the public. I conducted some research - purely via the internet and discovered some facts that have led me to question her involvement in the stated area of interest.

She is related to the Manager of LockHeed Skunkworks (father) & is married to man with connections to LockHeed SkunkWorks. When I researched - I viewed photographs of her family members in their Masonic Regalia. Her involvement - in my thoughts - took a sharp turn.

I have friends who are professional researchers and they attended one of her presentations in Sydney Australia a few years ago. She had a lot of information about technology and my understanding is that she also has a lot of knowledge about animal mutilations.

My general thinking is now centred on the facts that many people who purport to be actual researchers - are nothing more than "plants" and I have curbed my research considerably. I have my own direct connections to what is happening - via classrooms. I do not speak about my first hand interactions but I will when I am in a safe place to do so - it will be soon. I know what is happening and I have my own theories about what is happening on this planet. I think there is an absolute focus on Children.

At this point I just want to mention this fact: If I had not attended a location where Young Adults were clearly terrified at what they had conjured up with the use of a ouija board - the conversation that led to the disclosure of Child Abuse - would never have happened.

I will state very clearly here in public - black magic & white magic- it is all the same to me & I am not interested in participating in the practice of either. I will add that I am not ignorant and understand the workings of both. Mostly what I have learned has come about via my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. I was attacked by my employers in the workplace - the education section of the Catholic Church - where they tried to accuse me of all manner of things - particularly my Exopolitical Research. I have documents to support everything I state.

The one thing I will state here: The system is set up to fail when a person make a Mandatory Report (reporting Child Abuse) & I have the documents to prove it. Late in 2013 - prior to attending Federal Court & after I had submitted all my Federal Court evidence - I received two large bundles of documents. I had never seen the documents prior to this but many other professional agencies had relied on them - I detected almost 200 hundred fabrications, outright lies and completely false statements. Some fabrications can be verified via administrative records. I have not published a lot of evidence as I still have the aim of getting into a courtroom - if that does not eventuate - I will publish the complete story.

For those who are new to me as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower - I have an underground following who hold documents in trust for me - not just mine. In the event any harm comes to me - everything will be uploaded and published to the worldwideweb. The underground following have paedophiles & predators listed as a priority. The number of underground followers can no longer be calculated - millions I imagine by now.

Much Peace - as we work our way through the created chaos and prolonged pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2015), Dreamtimer (19th November 2015), Elen (5th December 2015), ERK (18th November 2015), JRS (19th November 2015), lookbeyond (18th November 2015), sandy (23rd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,583 Times in 325 Posts
    There is a known author in the UK ( I see his book and name get brought up on forums quite a bit) who happens to be a child abuser. Abusing his own child, I won't go into details but it's heart wrenching. I know this because I was online friends with the woman he had the child with and it's been a long and tortuous journey for her, so much that she became a cult exit counselor. Edited to add- I have to clench my teeth and just bare it when I see his name brought (recently on another forum), ugh~ sigh.

The system is set up to fail, when she reported it she got her child taken AWAY and he's in the hands of the sick abuser!!!!!
    Last edited by ERK, 18th November 2015 at 22:04.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERK For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2015), JRS (19th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I hear what you have written ERK - all too often. As I say I will be done when I am done.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Getting into some very deep and dark areas in this thread, I appreciate the input but cannot add anything to this side of things but am happy to see discussion openly here. This is an area I have no knowledge nor expertise in so will not be able to add anything.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2015), Dreamtimer (19th November 2015), Elen (5th December 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Perhaps full disclosure - is just another term for: Let's control all the information. All I know for sure is that something is going on regarding Intergalactic Craft & Visitors. Maybe we as a society need to work out what is going on - together - without the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace - Amanda

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2015), Elen (5th December 2015), sandy (23rd November 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (23rd November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Good morning . This is your ET, Bodhgaya witness , talking , logging from my iPhone in Dharamsala , connection is frail.

There's peace here , little heaven with people of different religious and cultural backgrounds living now together for a long time ,
    the process I've observed for many years did not happen without fights and struggles ,
    couple of bad apples exist everywhere but they're recognized faster in generally righteous community that is opened to everyday communication and discussing matters together as they come .
    We are left with the twighlight zone of peace , compassion and conscience if nothing else at the end ..

Climbed high to mountains , did full night of star watching , will post some pictures when they can be uploaded .
    Feeling concerned about situation in this world at the moment is not taking great course .

Here I'm part of another decades old refugee camp in fact . Seen on the BBC migrants begging on Macednonian border , it's slowly starting to snow on their heads ,
    well ..ours probably too .
    I fear I don't want to go back to 'that zone' .

There's but one way to go ..the way of Heart

Praying for all of you who happen to read this to keep safe , healthy and happy. Much love

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

Amanda (26th November 2015), Aragorn (25th November 2015), Dreamtimer (25th November 2015), Elen (25th November 2015), JRS (26th November 2015), Majik (26th November 2015), sandy (26th November 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (25th November 2015), The One (25th November 2015), Wind (26th November 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Cautionary Tactics are called for in future..................

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th December 2015), Elen (4th December 2015), sandy (5th December 2015), The One (10th December 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    marking this worthy thread to read in full later.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th December 2015)