Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ah, Windancer, Thank You! I wasn’t sure how to phrase what I am thinking/know.

Before adding a few lines here, I want you to know SmokeyJoe, I honor & respect your point of view as I have not walked in your shoes so I am unable to have your unique perspective.

I am getting “long in the tooth” –as they say. Like Windancer, I too, am tired yet still working to raise my vibration as high as I can as fast as I can – without frying my circuits as I am over 70. My intent for self & this planet is to usher in the “Golden Age” that has been shared is now – or at least the beginnings of it. (That too is a process.)

It is way past time for those who have perpetrated unspeakable things, have created “black projects”, secret programs & non-life affirming agendas be held accountable. I do not want retaliation as that would make me no better than those who perpetrated the dastardly deeds. Arresting them – no problem; holding them accountable Absolutely! We can’t keep putting this off.

As the vibration of each of us as well as the vibration of the planet rises, our psychic abilities, healing abilities & telepathy, etc. are coming back online. With our true selves emerging, there will be no need for intelligence agencies, militaries, NGOs, major manipulative corporations, money, etc. Time for “them” to wrap it up & call it a day. Too bad if they don’t like it they have had their day!!!!

The truth – all truths about our history which includes the “positive” & “negative” intervention & manipulation of us & this planet by off-planet family/beings past & present – must come out & come out in its totality alongside that of their human representatives! This being said, I do not think a total, all-at-once, data dump is appropriate. The side effects of that might be beyond repair. & yes the rabbit is hole is deeper than even I can imagine and brace myself for even with all my years of research.

Love is the foundation and The Key to everything. We need to be forgiving but that does not mean we have to forget – so we don’t let this happen again.

So bring it on!

I so honor you brother for what you bring to the table! Thank you for enriching my life! (If this response is inappropriate for this thread, please let me know.)

Love & Blessings!

PS Regarding the “onion effect” – that is exactly what needs to happen. Peel off layer after layer until it is done. I have done that from a spiritual perspective with lots of things especially fear. It is almost done (after many years) but it is not totally finished. I keep plugging away at it ) It’s a process.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Majik For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th June 2015), Longbow (19th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), mojo (10th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (26th May 2015), Spiral of Light (11th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Many thanks Windancer and Majik for excellent posts, I could not have said better myself, you guys have the spirit that helps people like me and dare say, Corey too, continue to put our necks on the line, because we want what you want, an end to the secrecy, the disgraceful misuse of funds syphoned into black programs which could go towards ending poverty and abuse of our fellow humans. Accountability, thats exactly the issue here. Yes I started this thread with the intention of trying to let everyone see from my perspective and hoping the feedback would move us all forwards. Accountability is what scares the hell out of those running the show, if it was a simple case of official statements (and lets not be naive here and think any one administration will stand up and publicly admit to this) declaring this planet has been under observation by a superior intelligence for a very long time but are not a threat to us, well it might gloss over the questions dreaded by those same officials for a period of time.

I too am sick and tired of this game, waiting and watching as we tear apart this planet and create conflicts among nations. From my perspective, from the inside, I can see both sides of this situation. Like others before me and those that have bravely stepped forwards since I began disclosing, we all have faced our demons, have walked paths we had little or no choice in, have done things we are proud of as patriots but equally not so proud of other things we had to do under direct orders. Like others I have sat with both white hats and black hats and seen firsthand how their respective agendas operate. Not all black are true black, not all white are true white. There is suffering all around, I cannot obviously speak for others but am certain other insiders/whistleblowers have paid the price for daring to speak out, myself and my family have greatly suffered over the years both mentally and physically, very close frinds know of the details which cannot be explained in public without causing further trauma. I was diagnosed with PTSD in early 1980 after my release from AL/499, and again early 1981. Regular medical checkups still show I am suffering from certain ailments and disabilities caused by my past work. So here I DO have revenge on my agenda regarding my disclosures. I want the people whom ruined my life and those of my family accountable. I do not do gloom and doom, but I also do not give false hopes or false promises.

I can only give you what I see, from a tired, weary pain ridden broken spirit whom wants to see an end to secrecy and suffering. I'm doing what little I can and am grateful for others, like Corey, stepping up to the plate and assisting with our hope of disclosure. We all need disclosure, this planet needs disclosure. Good and not so good superior life outside of our World are watching and waiting. I pray this happens before I leave this planet for good, I wish good and pray for us all.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th May 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Ciauzar (26th May 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), GoodETxSG (11th June 2015), Longbow (19th June 2015), Majik (26th May 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), RealityCreation (7th June 2015), Spiral of Light (11th June 2015), yobear (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Smokey Joe – last thing I will say for now is you have no idea how my best friend & I want disclosure to happen so that the healing modalities that we all knew prior to coming to this planet can be brought here to assist you, Corey & all the others.

I have read - & I feel this is so – that these healing modalities will be able to assist individuals regrow limbs, fix those brain injuries, & so much more. The blue print of each individual body is available in order to do this.

At the same time, the chemical imbalances in bodies can be healed (thinking of bipolar here & other ailments) along with assisting all of us to be toxic free.

I am sure the Company of Heaven is tired of my broken record – asking for this process to go faster so that those like you, Corey & the thousands of others can be healed as soon as possible. You all have so much to give & share & it’s time for you to be whole again – physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually!!! My friend & I have asked that you guys/gals be first. My issues are but the equivalent of a hangnail or scratch compared to yours.

Just keeping putting out the intent (I get the impression our individual intent is huge) & the intent for the highest & best of all concerned! Love is the foundation & The Key.

All of you - & us - are loved beyond your/our wildest imagings of that word!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Majik For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th May 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), ERK (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (7th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (26th May 2015), yobear (27th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    I can only give you what I see, from a tired, weary pain ridden broken spirit whom wants to see an end to secrecy and suffering. I'm doing what little I can and am grateful for others, like Corey, stepping up to the plate and assisting with our hope of disclosure. We all need disclosure, this planet needs disclosure. Good and not so good superior life outside of our World are watching and waiting. I pray this happens before I leave this planet for good, I wish good and pray for us all. By SmokingJoe
    Thank you Smokey and all! I am frustrated to the bone but I can not allow "it" to get the best of me. Need to implement more patience I guess and I do not like being told I can not handle something when I know different. I truly do appreciate the information that has made it so far to our ears and hearts and will put this info to good use!

Majik, I know also that people can be healed given the proper tools all the while not using the system we have today known as "overmedicinization". Unfortunately people flood to these magicians and suffer the consequences. It is fine IF one needs but so many are above a need and just want. I have worked for years in radiology and have seen most all, which has turned my stomach because of how people pretty much worship these people(doctors). Scarey. It is funny, I have been out of this realm for a couple of years and the more I want to return, the more Spirit is telling me NO! .....oops, off point.
    Anyway....
    Thanks!

Here is to FULL DISCLOSURE......
    Last edited by Windancer, 27th May 2015 at 01:33.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th May 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), DeeZe (27th May 2015), Majik (27th May 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (27th May 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Don't follow the bear (old UK beer advert, LOL) follow the Bases................
    https://thebasesproject.org/bases/

About Us

The Bases Project is derived from the early pioneering Irish UFO Research Centre, created by Miles Johnston, John Hind and Danny Wilson in the 1970s, publisher of The Irish UFO News. Barry King and Lisa Williams came to Miles Johnston of a secret underground base in Peasemore, Berkshire, where Programmable Generated Life Forms, were being produced. This researcher's interview became British Bases, and the Bases Project was born.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), DeeZe (10th June 2015), JRS (8th June 2015), sandy (8th June 2015), The One (10th June 2015), yobear (11th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Videos from the bases project were some of the first that I watched when I began to delve into otherworldly matters. I watched a couple of yours. When I found TOT I was pleased to recognize you. I'm glad you've stayed on.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), sandy (11th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (10th June 2015), The One (10th June 2015), yobear (10th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Very many thanks I appreciate those kind words

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Dreamtimer (11th June 2015), GoodETxSG (11th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), The One (10th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    In the current disclosure movement several individuals are stomping around, the bigger the ego the harder they stomp. Not to worry, once the dust has settled you will all see where the real truth lies. Those like myself, old timers, old farts, watch and wait, we have seen all this before. No names no pack drill, use your own discernment.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Dreamtimer (13th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), Wind (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    I like the image of stomping around, leaving big dust clouds.

So, what you're saying is that there's nothing new under the sun right now.

Please let us know when/if you see new patterns emerging.

Thank you.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I like the image of stomping around, leaving big dust clouds.

So, what you're saying is that there's nothing new under the sun right now.

Please let us know when/if you see new patterns emerging.

Thank you.
    What I'm saying is that the alternative media/community are seeing these big dust clouds obscuring the kernels of real truth by certain individuals right now. There MIGHT be new material that is of use and assistance but its shrouded by a lot of dust aka BS. Patterns are emerging already.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Dreamtimer (13th June 2015), Majik (13th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), Wind (13th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Anyway, please do not take my words as gospel, use your own gut feeling, my opinion is based on 21 years of disclosure and nearly 5 decades in total of being in this business. And like everyone else, I could be wrong.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Majik (13th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015), Wind (13th June 2015)

Thanks
    You could be wrong. Or not. You haven't pointed to any particulars, just that there is a signal in the noise. I will listen for it. Your years of experience are very valuable to me. Better judgment comes with experience. (most of the time).

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    You could be wrong. Or not. You haven't pointed to any particulars, just that there is a signal in the noise. I will listen for it. Your years of experience are very valuable to me. Better judgment comes with experience. (most of the time).
    LOL indeed as you say, most of the time. I cannot point directly as this would be unethical, rather I will let everyone use their own judgement. The signal is strong but its shrouded with dust and making it difficult to hear.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Dreamtimer (13th June 2015), Majik (13th June 2015), modwiz (13th June 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Don't mind me guys, just saying out loud what I'm thinking as I look around a number of forums...........What price Truth? What price Justice? What price Freedom? Should information be given freely? Should information be priced? In other words I can tell you many truths, many pieces of information, but its going to cost you. Do you think thats morally, ethically right? Should disclosing information every human has a right to have, be packaged up and sold so that no one gets to know unless they put their hands in their pockets?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), Majik (16th June 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Don't mind me guys, just saying out loud what I'm thinking as I look around a number of forums...........What price Truth? What price Justice? What price Freedom? Should information be given freely? Should information be priced? In other words I can tell you many truths, many pieces of information, but its going to cost you. Do you think thats morally, ethically right? Should disclosing information every human has a right to have, be packaged up and sold so that no one gets to know unless they put their hands in their pockets?
    NOPE...if it is for all humanity to hear, there should be no price. Simple as that. If there is a price for this sort of information, then one becomes no better than what we are trying to rid ourselves of....
    Times for all people are extremely tough these days and are getting worse by the week for most. Families need fed an on and on, and jobs are being lost. Folks will need to learn to "live without" and some of these information gatherers will have to learn the same.
    IMHO I believe that provisions will be given (provided) for in one way or another to "ones" holding and releasing information, something that benefits all, without the price tag.
    Last edited by Windancer, 16th June 2015 at 15:54.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2015), Cearna (18th June 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (16th June 2015)