Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    TRUTH,JUSTICE, FREEDOM...................I stand by those and hope to be able to continue with full transparency and truthfullness on this forum without censorship.

St George's Day, April 23rd, Stand tall and proud all ye Men and Women of England

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...psyhpcgutv.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...psrqrvpujd.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps7h0leue1.jpg

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (24th April 2015), Dracon (23rd April 2015), ERK (23rd April 2015), mojo (23rd April 2015), Omnisense (23rd April 2015), sarahdita85 (23rd April 2015), Spiral of Light (23rd April 2015), Woody (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 120 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    TRUTH,JUSTICE, FREEDOM...................I stand by those and hope to be able to continue with full transparency and truthfullness on this forum without censorship.

St George's Day, April 23rd, Stand tall and proud all ye Men and Women of England

]
    Thanks for this, Smokey Joe. I salute ye Men and Women of England.

My maternal grandparents sailed from England to the East Coast of the U.S. in the early 1900s to find work in the woolen and cotton mills here. They were from Wigan and Manchester. I remember them fondly and feel connected to Great Britain through them.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral of Light For This Useful Post:

Agape (24th April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (23rd April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Many thanks Spiral, I appreciate that. Now lets continue with the theme of this thread regarding serious disclosure and why its being held back. I'm an old timer at this, my disclosures alone have been in the public domain for 21 years, before that many years of research, investigation and hands on direct involvement with numerous programs. Things have changed a heck of a lot from 1994 when I began disclosing, the internet was really in its early stages, no youtube, twitter or facebook in those days. Its much harder to keep a low profile today because of the information highway as they call it gives instant access to millions across the globe. Good in one way but negative in another as it allows any Tom Dick or Harry to roam around the net and poisoning forums, websites, social media etc with their rants. We have all suffered this directly from crazed individuals whom think they know everything and attack, abuse and try all manner of ways to discredit the work done by those of us over the years. Yes threats, intimidation, does not always come from those we are whistleblowing on, nope, at times joe public can be just as vicious, just as nasty, just as DANGEROUS. I've had web stalkers, abuse and threats from those anonymous little individuals whom think its their right to seek out those brave enough to take an open stand and attack. Corey has gone thru much of this too, most whistleblowers have. Its no fun and can get very nasty at times, threats on not just you but your family and friends. I've had 21 years of it, come thru some very nasty incidents but I still have the resolve to carry on disclosing, like Corey you feel its a duty to open the eyes of others. To publish and be damned.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (24th April 2015), DeeZe (25th May 2015), Dreamtimer (23rd April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015), RealityCreation (24th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015), Sebastion (23rd April 2015), universalLove (30th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    29th April 2015 Pertinent I feel, listen to the lyrics please

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmxXHF9C3Yg

Lyrics.....
    "Roads"

Ohh, can't anybody see
    We've got a war to fight
    Never found our way
    Regardless of what they say

How can it feel, this wrong
    From this moment

Storm.. in the morning light
    I feel
    No more can I say
    Frozen to myself

I got nobody on my side
    And surely that ain't right
    And surely that ain't right

Ohh, can't anybody see
    We've got a war to fight
    Never found our way

From this moment

[INSTRUMENTAL]

This moment

Ohh, can't anybody see
    We've got a war to fight
    Never found our way

From this moment
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 29th April 2015 at 20:39.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (30th April 2015), InCiDeR (29th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    TRUTH,JUSTICE, FREEDOM...................I stand by those and hope to be able to continue with full transparency and truthfullness on this forum without censorship, TRANSPARENCY ON ALL SIDES, if we question we learn, if this is prevented we remain sheep to be dictated to.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (29th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I placed the following on my blog this evening, i think it might be useful here too, so much troubled waters here recently, lets try calming TOGETHER

Its a sad fact that the Internet has become a necessary evil, its beginnings offered a great idea of instant communication Globally. From its humble beginnings its now unbelievable to many how much its grown, expanded, become a tool for good and bad. We use websites blogs and forums to gather together our thoughts, our feelings, opinions and in the case of those of us willing to face the wrath of the public, we state online for all to see and read our past experiences within good and bad lives. Insiders, Whistleblowers, those wishing to open the minds, the eyes of the alternative community faced many dangers. In the early years the communication via the Internet was far slower and less direct than it is now. With Youtube etc coming onto the scene this enabled rapid communication, instant posting of information, alas also instant comments from all the anonymous individuals trolling the net, safe in the knowledge no one knew whom they were or where they were.

Obviously this occurs on blogs and forums, to a much more deeper degree. The ‘guts’ of this post is really this……..Insiders and Whistleblowers, already facing much ridicule, abuse, threats from all and sundry face what can be daily scorn and negative commenting if these individuals choose to avail themselves openly on forums. Forums can be very helpful places but they can also be *very dangerous places. No matter how you conduct yourself during your disclosures, openly, on such forums you have to tread warily. Some forums can be a safe, serene location to allow us to relate our experiences. Some forums unfortunately seem to have hidden agendas which only manifest when debates seem to get heated but not really so.

A fair exchange of views and opinions must be allowed. No whistleblower should ever expect to be fully supported and believed totally by members of a forum. Its a sad fact that the Internet has become a necessary evil, its beginnings offered a great idea of instant communication Globally. From its humble beginnings its now unbelievable to many how much its grown, expanded, become a tool for good and bad. We use websites blogs and forums to gather together our thoughts, our feelings, opinions and in the case of those of us willing to face the wrath of the public, we state online for all to see and read our past experiences within good and bad lives. Insiders, Whistleblowers, those wishing to open the minds, the eyes of the alternative community faced many dangers. In the early years the communication via the Internet was far slower and less direct than it is now.

With Youtube etc coming onto the scene this enabled rapid communication, instant posting of information, alas also instant comments from all the anonymous individuals trolling the net, safe in the knowledge no one knew whom they were or where they were. Obviously this occurs on blogs and forums, to a much more deeper degree. The ‘guts’ of this post is really this……..Insiders and Whistleblowers, already facing much ridicule, abuse, threats from all and sundry face what can be daily scorn and negative commenting if these individuals choose to avail themselves openly on forums. Forums can be very helpful places but they can also be *very dangerous places. No matter how you conduct yourself during your disclosures, openly, on such forums you have to tread warily. Some forums can be a safe, serene location to allow us to relate our experiences. Some forums unfortunately seem to have hidden agendas which only manifest when debates seem to get heated but not really so.

The Alternative Community want Disclosure, whistleblowers and insiders are working towards just that. We try to be transparent in our information and data we release hoping not to be censored by either the forum staff or members. Obviously in a free speech society we naturally allow those to question us, question our experiences and our lives working within black programs etc etc. But this transparency MUST work both ways. Any censorship delays any forward movement for Disclosure and stops healthy debate. People have a right to question us, we cannot, or should not, expect everyone to believe what we say, our work, our information. We all have those that support us and equally those that do not accept our information, our claims, and at times the latter can be very vocal when it comes to forums. It goes with the territory, if we enter the public domain with all manner of claims we must expect some heat. None of us have been able to furnish 100% concrete proof of our claims, NONE of us over the years has been able to, working within black programs such proof is virtually impossible to come by.

All I as is this, we must offer total transparency when relating our disclosures. Forums MUST have total transparency also, allowing, without banning or deleting posts of those questioning any one whistleblower or claimant of such data. I have had to endure 21 years of such positive AND negatives with regard my disclosures. With the advent of Youtube and other social media I have to feel sorry for those stepping up to the plate in recent years, they will feel the heat more than I did. In short……………..FORUMS BE FAIR AND ALLOW LEGITIMATE QUESTIONING, FREE SPEECH NOT CENSORSHIP But this we MUST allow, accepting both positive and negative comments. The Alternative Community deserves that, as we do

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (30th April 2015), Breeze (29th April 2015), Dracon (29th April 2015), ERK (29th April 2015), Gemma (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), Majik (29th April 2015), sandy (30th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I will leave you all with the above to think on. For now I retire for the night, wishing you all well, Goodnight Godbless

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th April 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), sandy (30th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi Breeze I know your better... and taunting repeat posts on "impossible" things only puts salt in the wound ... please use more etiquette, thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Perhaps I am interpreting the Mission Impossible snippet wrong but when viewing it I was rewarded with a fun, yet serious, inspiration that no matter how much suppression is thrown at us we will overcome every obstacle

@55 "I don't care how he did it, I wanna know why he did it!"

"You're worried about me . . . . . Why?"

"You survived!"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th May 2015), Breeze (12th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), mojo (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Gemma for that interpretation its much better... Ill take it that way...sorry Breeze

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Aragorn (12th May 2015), Breeze (12th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), Gemma (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cheers mojo and thanks for . . . well . . . for being you

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th May 2015), Aragorn (12th May 2015), Breeze (12th May 2015), Chester (12th May 2015), InCiDeR (12th May 2015), mojo (12th May 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    The main drawback with people wanting, expecting full disclosure is the 'onion effect'. The first layer is quite easy and would not compromise any military, any government agency etc, stating that craft of unusual configuration and abilities are using the airspace around our planet. A simple statement saying they have been researched and investigated globally for several decades has shown they are of no actual threat to the nations on Earth. BUT it would not end there, of course it could not end there, as soon as we peel off the next layer of the onion we begin to face major problems and the process of compromise begins. The military, intelligence agencies, contractors etc could not allow that as that too would lead to another layer being opened and even more damage would result. I honestly cannot see an easy way around this problem. Yes we all strive for full disclosure but to be perfectly frank it simply cannot be allowed to happen.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th May 2015), DeeZe (25th May 2015), ERK (25th May 2015), GoodETxSG (25th May 2015), modwiz (25th May 2015), mojo (25th May 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), sandy (26th May 2015), The One (25th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Welcome back Smokey Joe....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th May 2015), modwiz (25th May 2015), sandy (26th May 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (25th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    The main drawback with people wanting, expecting full disclosure is the 'onion effect'. The first layer is quite easy and would not compromise any military, any government agency etc, stating that craft of unusual configuration and abilities are using the airspace around our planet. A simple statement saying they have been researched and investigated globally for several decades has shown they are of no actual threat to the nations on Earth. BUT it would not end there, of course it could not end there, as soon as we peel off the next layer of the onion we begin to face major problems and the process of compromise begins. The military, intelligence agencies, contractors etc could not allow that as that too would lead to another layer being opened and even more damage would result. I honestly cannot see an easy way around this problem. Yes we all strive for full disclosure but to be perfectly frank it simply cannot be allowed to happen.
    Howdy Joe, not meaning to be rude here, but you are the only one on this thread, which you created, saying disclosure will not be happening with an explanation of damage to the military, intelligence agencies, contractors etc, who just will not/ could not allow it to happen. I think I am somewhat correct that most out there in the universe are not harmful, although there have to be bad as well as good. If we had other civilizations that left here years/millenias ago and they are harmless...so what, no problem. I am also sure that others who exist out in the cosmos do not look like us either and can be insectoid, lizardish, dragonish, whatever, again, no problem. The problem I have lies within what our "controllers" on this planet have created to further THEIR dark agendas, and what are THEY AFRAID of?

Ya know, I am pushin 60 years here and studying this whole mess since before being out of high school, all of it as much as I can take on. I believe you are close to being the same age, and if not I apologize. I personally am TIRED of ALL the DAMAGE that has been purported and pushed on to un-consenting folks living on this rock by means of Experimentation with horrible chronic/acute Cancers and other nasty diseases, Poisoned foods and water systems, Drugged to the limits from BIG Pharma and Chemical companies, Crap forcibly being injected in to our bodies or else, Toxic environments we are forced to live within, Poisoned air to breathe being sprayed like bugs, Junk technologies to use that further our demise compared to their "superior" technologies, Manipulation of climate, the Endless Wars and fighting/killing of (uninformed volunteers) our kind, the job losses happening as we speak and folks losing what they have to just live and end up being forced to lick the boots of the governments that will feed, clothe, and house them?; the list goes on and on. There will be no disclosure because these governments, their military, intelligence agencies and contractors will be DAMAGED? Really??

I am TIRED of the DAMAGE THEY are doing to the uninformed and the slight numbers of somewhat edified people on these subjects, including this planet and.... who only knows who else out in the great big yonder (space) they can harm without their consent?!
    This is a whole different world than when I was younger with things becoming worse. I am tired of people saying to me: Well, change it. I have tried, and have done what I can do for myself and mine, but what about us all? I can only change and try to keep changed so much and soon I see being forced into things I want NO PART OF. This is not damage to me? ...Or anyone else? When does the damage STOP? When everyone/everything is annihilated including this planet because these few comparatively to all will not be damaged?

I do not have a problem raising my consciousness, forgiving, loving others, sharing with or helping others...even educating others but I have a problem with ones who will not allow something because THEY will be damaged especially when they are doing the damage to the masses. I sure haint' allowing any of it while protesting and questioning my whole life. If I am missing something please let me know....

These folks who you say will NOT ALLOW disclosure are the ONES doing the damage! I am DONE, I am TIRED and those who are forcing all the ills on this planet need to be stopped and if it takes damage to them, well so be it. The numbers of them are far smaller than the numbers who are living it here. Perhaps humanity will have mercy on them. This is my opinion and.....I BELIEVE IT should be ALLOWED to happen. We are intelligent, grown up adults and able to care for ours. I am sure there will be hurdles, how much worse can it be other than what we are facing now?

It is late and I am tired. Hoping this makes sense and if I am off point, please let me know.
    Thanks! Have a nice evening!
    Last edited by Windancer, 26th May 2015 at 05:49.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015), lookbeyond (26th May 2015), mokosh (26th May 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (26th May 2015), yobear (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Well said Windancer,lb

30. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2015)