Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Those at Project Avalon do not seem to be able to connect dots..................please have a little looksie at this thread, thankyou

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...761#post952761

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Chester (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Sebastion (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (20th April 2015), Spiritwind (23rd April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Good example of the blind leading the blind.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), Chester (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (20th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Those at Project Avalon do not seem to be able to connect dots..................please have a little looksie at this thread, thankyou

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...761#post952761
    It is so obvious that not only the lunatic's are running the asylum but are also on a full on energetic and reactionary triggered behavior. I am told that their membership has dropped dramatically and that any normal (Untriggered) people who point things out are stomped into submission or into leaving the forum. It is sad really... I do not want to start a whole new "PA Is Burning" buzz or derail your thread. But it is sad when people cannot calm down and step back and take a look at themselves instead of gather in their tightly nit groups and gather in a tree and fling poo ("Its all a grand conspiracy to take US down" etc...).

Sad indeed... Sorry... Back to topic my friend. I did observe the same thing on this and other threads recently.

Corey/GoodETxSG

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), bsbray (19th April 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), Maunagarjana (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Sebastion (15th April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (20th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,382 Times in 544 Posts

Exclamation

I do wish Miles would drop the ridiculous 'supersoldier' tag as its most innappropriate and incorrect, neither Max nor Sarah are such beings, they may be 'different' but certainly NOT supersoldiers. Check out the update re Bases at The Barge in April...............
    http://www.thebasesproject.org/2015/...19th-2015.html
    AMEN TO THAT! I HATE that term... As someone that was put through those programs myself (Not all of the ones some of these people have) the "Super Soldier" connotation is a complete misnomer. The only thing close to a super soldier I have witness was (Joe would call a PLF) a droid that was non organic but "AI"... Not something any number of these 'Human Super Solders" would want to run into on the battle field.

But its a term that has stuck and makes some people feel empowered I guess...

Corey/GoodETxSG

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), Maunagarjana (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Sebastion (15th April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (20th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanks Corey for your input, always welcome my friend. It just makes our job, our task that much harder when the headless chickens are running around.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2015), GoodETxSG (15th April 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), Sebastion (15th April 2015), Spiral of Light (20th April 2015), Woody (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dear SmokyJoe,
    I am new to this forum and to ufology in general. I am very interested in hearing why you think Disclosure will never happen and why you have a problem with Steven Greer in particular. I don't think I've missed any of the posts on this thread, and I hope this isn't too direct, but this thread is now 8 pages in and I haven't read anything that clearly furthers the thread's title yet.

In particular, I am very interested in learning about what your issues are with Greer. I know he's got lots of enemies/detractors in the alternative/ufology/disclosure world, and I honestly don't really know enough to have an opinion one way or another on him yet, but to be honest, whenever I've stumbled across a Greer interview, I find myself thinking that what he says makes sense. I listened to the short video you posted of him at Post #5 and am curious about what aspects you disagree with in that particular video and why you posted that one? For me, some of what he says just makes logical sense, such as:

1. Why would aliens who are able to travel interstellar space be so interested in harming us covertly? Why not just take-over the entire planet and get rid of us humans if we are such problems? Seems we'd be like ants to them if they really wanted this little earth. And, as Greer says, there are billions of planets with earth-like properties that don't have "advanced life forms" already on them -- so why our little blue planet if that's the case?

2. I agree with Greer that Sitchin's story doesn't make sense either -- why would a civilization that can travel interstellar space need to create dumbed-down slave workers to dig for gold? Seems they would already know of a far more advanced way to extract the gold -- or, as Greer suggests in his video -- create the gold themselves.

3. I also think Greer's point about the painful alien abductions to extract sperm/eggs makes sense too. Again, if there were such an advanced civilization traveling light years to come here, why use such barbaric and rudimentary extraction techniques if they really needed our DNA/biological materials....

I'm sorry if I've missed some other threads or posts where you have already covered your thoughts on Disclosure and/or Greer -- but I'm hoping you are going to cover it all here!

Thank you,
    Binah

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Binah For This Useful Post:

mojo (20th April 2015), RealityCreation (19th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Binah View Post
    Dear SmokyJoe,
    I am new to this forum and to ufology in general. I am very interested in hearing why you think Disclosure will never happen and why you have a problem with Steven Greer in particular. I don't think I've missed any of the posts on this thread, and I hope this isn't too direct, but this thread is now 8 pages in and I haven't read anything that clearly furthers the thread's title yet.

In particular, I am very interested in learning about what your issues are with Greer. I know he's got lots of enemies/detractors in the alternative/ufology/disclosure world, and I honestly don't really know enough to have an opinion one way or another on him yet, but to be honest, whenever I've stumbled across a Greer interview, I find myself thinking that what he says makes sense. I listened to the short video you posted of him at Post #5 and am curious about what aspects you disagree with in that particular video and why you posted that one? For me, some of what he says just makes logical sense, such as:

1. Why would aliens who are able to travel interstellar space be so interested in harming us covertly? Why not just take-over the entire planet and get rid of us humans if we are such problems? Seems we'd be like ants to them if they really wanted this little earth. And, as Greer says, there are billions of planets with earth-like properties that don't have "advanced life forms" already on them -- so why our little blue planet if that's the case?

2. I agree with Greer that Sitchin's story doesn't make sense either -- why would a civilization that can travel interstellar space need to create dumbed-down slave workers to dig for gold? Seems they would already know of a far more advanced way to extract the gold -- or, as Greer suggests in his video -- create the gold themselves.

3. I also think Greer's point about the painful alien abductions to extract sperm/eggs makes sense too. Again, if there were such an advanced civilization traveling light years to come here, why use such barbaric and rudimentary extraction techniques if they really needed our DNA/biological materials....

I'm sorry if I've missed some other threads or posts where you have already covered your thoughts on Disclosure and/or Greer -- but I'm hoping you are going to cover it all here!

Thank you,
    Binah
    Hi there, please forgive lateness in responding. I'm usually asleep at this time (0400Hrs UK) but kept awake tonight by acute pain. Yes I can quite understand your stance and request for details. I will keep this short for now but will expand upon hopefully tomorrow. Initially Dr Greer's team wanted me to travel to Glastonbury in summer of 2000 to have a long detailed chat with Dr Greer regarding my disclosures. Unfortunately it was impossible for me to travel as I was recovering from a TIA (minor stroke). It was arranged for a special courier to collect copies of all my documentation (files) amounting to over 600A4 pages and get them express delivered to Dr Greer in the US. I was filmed at home and at Ben****ers by a member of Dr Greer's team along with Miles Johnston in that timeframe. The vid perhaps did not show me at my best as was still in recovery.

I became a witness for Dr Greer in the Disclosure Project at that time, so I ceased my disclosures via the files, sent out globally, sat back and waited to see what would happen. As the years went by next to nothing did happen, many of his witnesses became disgruntled with the non movement of Disclosure. Sometime around 2002/3 Dr Greer began talking about, in lectures, interviews etc, PLFs, Programmed Life Forms, created grey droids if you like. NOW, my disclosures centred around my direct working experience with PGLFs, Programmed generated Life Forms (same thing yes as PLFs). Not once since year 2000 has Dr Greer credited me with being the source of the data regarding these man made devices but speaks about with some deep knowledge, according to him of course, about these devices.

What I feel is that I supplied Dr Greer with vast amounts of information and he constantly refuses to acknowledge my claims, my disclosures and yet still has the gall to constantly talk about the PLFs as if its his original data from sources he claims he has, a dozen or so, never ever saying where the source material originated, ME. I also take him to task regarding the nonsense idea of there being no hostile ET factions. From first hand experience I can tell you that is false. Its late now so will hope this gives you an idea, I can and will go into much detail later on as to why I strongly believe Disclosure is being deliberately derailed to stop it from happening. Members here no doubt could tell you there is a number of interviews available on the net concerning my disclosures if you wish to persue that. For now, Goodnight, Godbless all

P.S. If you Google Dr Greer PLF you will see a number of video and radio interviews where he talks about PLFs, over the years
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 19th April 2015 at 03:30.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Binah (19th April 2015), GoodETxSG (19th April 2015), Maunagarjana (19th April 2015), Sebastion (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (21st April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015), Wind (19th April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I will just quickly throw this in as an example, there are more out there including the final 9 minutes of Dr Greer talk at Barcelona 2009.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_eM7GSgCs4

Published on Jul 3, 2013
    So-called “grays” going around abducting people are all MAN-MADE robotic entities.

Dr. Steven Greer : Practical Applications Unbounded Mind – (Part 1)

Full speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK08c_…
    Category
    People & Blogs
    License
    Standard YouTube License

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (19th April 2015), Spiral of Light (21st April 2015), Tonz (19th April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Thanks
    Greetings Barry, Glad to see you on this forum.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I noticed you posted your comment on your own blog(one of your blogs anyway, i forget which one) that a blog article of mine was good and you had first hand experience in the topic. It was this blog article:

Government Black Ops Programs+ - Deep into the Rabbit Hole
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...deep-into.html

Would you be comfortable speaking about what you witnessed in regards to anything I have written in this article? I hope you remember it so you don't have to reread it again

If you are not comfortable sharing I understand totally.

And if this is off topic I'm sorry(I have not read a lot of this thread).

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Agape (20th April 2015), Aragorn (20th April 2015), ERK (22nd April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (20th April 2015), Spiral of Light (21st April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Omnisense View Post
    Greetings Barry, Glad to see you on this forum.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I noticed you posted your comment on your own blog(one of your blogs anyway, i forget which one) that a blog article of mine was good and you had first hand experience in the topic. It was this blog article:

Government Black Ops Programs+ - Deep into the Rabbit Hole
    http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...deep-into.html

Would you be comfortable speaking about what you witnessed in regards to anything I have written in this article? I hope you remember it so you don't have to reread it again

If you are not comfortable sharing I understand totally.

And if this is off topic I'm sorry(I have not read a lot of this thread).
    Hi Omni, no its perfectly ok. Let me think on it, If I can detail without compromising myself or associates then yes I'd be more than happy to detail.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (20th April 2015), Aragorn (20th April 2015), mojo (20th April 2015), Omnisense (20th April 2015), Tonz (20th April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Thanks
    Hi Omni, no its perfectly ok. Let me think on it, If I can detail without compromising myself or associates then yes I'd be more than happy to detail.
    Thanks
    I'm particularly looking for insider quotes for psychotronic weapons, and different types of targeting for an Ebook I'm doing. But I for one would be very interested in anything you have to say about these subjects.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (20th April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 313 Posts
    I believe most are incorrect about the supposed ET phenom. There is strong likelihood that man is a large part if not the largest part of any negative and or evil things going on. Some of it is likely distraction and smoke screen no doubt, but some is real. I believe they do experiment. They do know that prolonged exposure in space makes the body stretch, that woman complain about the stretch marks, and more. They also keep much of what they know from us but that is our government mostly.

The ETs don't really care what we see, who we tell, or what we remember. They are going about their business maintaining the planet. A planet they have been maintaining since before man even existed.
    This planet, just like man, is a created thing. This garden on this rock is no accident of nature, it is a artificially maintained garden and these ones are the watchers the ancient ones, the ones first seen and depicted on clay cylinder seals as the RUACH.

They ETs have no interest in relations. They see this as theirs, us as theirs, and everything else theirs on this rock. They have nothing to learn about us. They know all about us and were in on our creation. They maintain us as well as the garden. It is their purpose for the originators. The energies harvested off the garden are as real as those harvested off the sun and those energies off you from your emotions and your ability to amplify that out through your chakra system many times over through the heart makes this planet glow like a luminescent rainbow because that is what the "HUEMAN" animal is to them. A multi charged rainbow electric product which is exactly why non feeling robotic emotionless droids are used to maintain the garden.

One need not worry about scavengers off the top when one has no interest or need in the energy produced by the emotions of the organic life forms they maintain that are found here. So they are reliable and trustworthy! The more extreme the emoting from the organic life form that is being stimulated, the more neuronal discharge amplified many times over through the heart chakra from the organic life form doing the emoting got it? Shock and awe is the preferred flavor. That is why they stimulate the masses in this way through constant conflict and animosity. They simply produce more and the mass media helps them spread the fear far and wide to produce yet more neuronal energies off the beings witnessing the outside events, reacting to them, and discharging all that real voltage from neuronal discharge going off and through our central energy systems.

Guard your energy systems. Do not suppress emotions, simply regulate and discipline them like you do the breath. Control the breath, control the emotions, control the discharge and duration be done with it and have no emotional baggage! Walk the even keel like the masters do. Behave like the masters and you start to act like one.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jengelen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), Frances (20th April 2015), hughe (30th April 2015), mojo (20th April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    When you say "most are incorrect when it comes to ET phen." are you referring to the average joe, the more informed but not an experiencer, the experiencer, OR those actively involved with first hand knowledge? Please clarify as I have to assume you are an interested party to ufology but not overly experienced in the subject. As this would mean its your opinion and belief but not based on any facts, as far as I can see here. Thanks

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2015), ERK (21st April 2015), GoodETxSG (22nd April 2015), mojo (20th April 2015), Woody (20th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    I also resonate with a lot of Greers info except the point that Smokey Joe points out that there are both good and bad ets, which Greer says there are no bad ones. Also thanks Joe for pointing out that Greers ego sometimes gets in the way, ie. not giving you credit. But, again most of his info helped me in the early days of the 2009 and beyond sightings in Oregon.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

RealityCreation (23rd April 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (21st April 2015), Tonz (21st April 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I have been asked to pass this along, regarding detailing my role/experiences within the black programs.................."Its under advisement"

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

ERK (22nd April 2015), Omnisense (22nd April 2015), RealityCreation (23rd April 2015)