Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    Please give this a looksie.........................

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I'm placing these links re my past as I shall be posting a statement of current situation shortly and it might help those whom do not know me get acquainted with my disclosures and the continuing transparency I work with......................

https://cathki.wordpress.com/2012/12...corroboration/

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2012...ack-and-white/

http://www.thebasesproject.org/
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 8th March 2015 at 21:03.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

john parslow (18th April 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), mojo (8th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thank you for the links. Your experience is from a much different perspective than my own. I have no experience with black ops, military mkultra, so pardon my ignorance. The contact in Oregon is based on direct experience with a collective that has remained somewhat cryptic. I can appreciate the knowledge base that you bring to the table though.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

SmokeyJoe1952 (8th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    All of our collective experiences, though maybe vastly different from one another, are vital in understanding the nature of the beast as it were so we need keep all open to each other for a better understanding globally

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Bob (8th March 2015), Breeze (9th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), Pebbles (26th May 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I've decided to post this brief statement as a simple post on this forum and not openly on the web. This is how I see things here and now, thoughts, feelings, opinions, hunches, all rolled into one.
    Like the rest of you here, I'm thinking a great deal on how this World we live in has gone down the pan and its not getting better. I have opinions on many topics, just like you. Some are based on my age, my beliefs, my experiences, some on pure logic and common sense.
    I'm open minded on things I see as possible, plausibe and if it fits in with my experiences, but I tend to get quite skeptical on topics I see that are illogical, ridiculous and totally unfounded.

I work in certain ways, sometimes relying on my training, programming and by certain disciplines.Now and again I'll throw caution to the wind and go by gut instinct, which rarely proves me wrong.I do not hide in the shadows but have at times been required to hang out there during investigations. I have opened myself up on numerous occasions and try to be totally transparent in my dealings with the alternative community, the research community and Disclosure community.
    I'm not going to go into it here as its been covered in some depth in the past in various venues including the original Project Avalon forum and also in the 4 hour interview I did with Mel Fabregas in 2010.I've had a very traumatic and painful childhood, this has a bearing on my later life, you will need do some research to see the connected dots. I'm not going to spoon feed you all here and now with it.
    I have to state here that I'm far from happy with what I see not only in the main community but as it infringes on the serious disclosure movement, key players within that too. Whilst I can I will speak out about this. Obviously this will ruffle a few feathers but in the search for full disclosure and the truth, I will gladly risk the shit stirring and abuse.

I also need openly say that the trauma suffered during my life has accumalated in numerous health problems, particularly childhood, after effects from leaving the facility, events during 2005, late 2008 and early 2011. Very close friends know of these details and they are, for the most part, not for public consumtion at this time. This accumalated trauma is showing itself gradually by way of bits of memory are being eroded and I cannot get them back. This is no real setback because most of my disclosures are out in the open already so I can sigh a relief that I have done my best thus far.

"Whats this bod on about here?" you are probably asking yourseves.Well its simple, Whilst I am able to I need to try and rectify some of whats wrong with the alternative community/media today. I see a lot of fantastic claims and information doing the rounds, some might be factual, some certainly is false, I hate to see people earnestly researching and truth seeking getting bamboozled by certain individuals. Besides its derailing serious disclosure and that I need stop in my own small way.
    In essense, the memory thing is progressive and medical in nature, it will worsen over time and with my age, well!

So, I'm proud of what I have achieved over the last nearly 50 years within research and investigations etc. OK I'm not proud of some of the things I have done but when following orders you do as you are told (this cost me dearly a few years back as a direct result of disobeying a particular order but my conscience would not allow it, again, very close friends know of this). You may well think and say I'm rambling on but I sense I should state this now. I shall be happy to answer any questions posed after this has been placed on the forum. I also will continue with the thread, why serious disclosure cannot occur.
    Many thanks for your kind tolerance and patience with this old timer.

Regards, Barry

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (9th March 2015), Aralia (11th March 2015), Bob (9th March 2015), InCiDeR (10th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Sebastion (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Wind (10th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 178 Posts
    Hello Barry , thank you for your post .. my sincere wish is that your health and memory keep stable and your presence in this human continuum will last long .. please do not leave 'us' alone . Me especially .

Not sure this suits to be posted here but since this is meant to be helpful thread about Disclosure , I'd like to insert small observation . We are working here side by side , Beings scattered all around the Globe . We all come from Stars .. few remember about it, others not, some feel more attached to their 'home on earth' more , some less , to their particular cultures , sub-cultures, families , education, and all what fits in to the 'human programming paradigm'.
    So of course even if we are trying to talk of one and the same thing and most of us are very comfortable with using English language with dignity as a matter of convention and open communication extended between people of this Earth ,
    there are subtle psychological differences playing role in this topic especially , when it comes to Extraterrestrial Communication in general .

Now , you might say that the US and its Space Program have leading position and much advancement compared to the rest of the world at the moment and it's one reason why we all have these computers available to us now . Without 'Great Minds' there would be no great visions ,
    no space programs and no way 'back home' to the Stars , ever .
    Thinking 'big' is natural to me and also , I love freedom. So I think it's one reason why we are all looking up to the NASA ( for example ) with respect .

On the other hand , and as I mentioned earlier .. ET contact .. and some of the most precious resources and data are not particular to any continent or country and it's for particular reason too , we need to work for well being of all humanity .

So when it comes to presentations there are always some cultural differences and language hiccups but what's less obvious to many is 'psychological profiling' of individuals does not match each other in egg-to-egg manner .

Here in Eurasia and further to the East you go , knowing more often means or meant , speaking less . We were not taught to promote or conduct ourselves the ways successful Americans do . Also , not everyones nature accepts whatever human programming you get , I juggle with mine with many difficulties and my identity is not based on any human culture in particular though I lived through many .
    However , what I wished to mind of you of is this ...

speaking humbly of yourself may be judged totally different from one country to another and the opposite also , is true . In the US , if you don't claim and state your knowledge with sense of pride no one listens to you. In Japan , China or India no one listens to you if you do proclaim your 'knowledge' too loudly .
    In Europe , you have to juggle between the two opposites but awakening suspicions that you're 'too much of something' is never practical to do .

Here we are , trying to be honest with ourselves and everyone else .

Please be very careful with your judgements . Your message is what reaches to other peoples hearts and touches them deeply . Most of them ( except for closest friends ) will never understand who you are . It's the disadvantage of this distant communication.
    We tend to miss 99% of the picture . The 1% we get is precious .. but then ... much is missing .

My other earnest wish is , may this world find Peace ..

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Useful Post:

john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (9th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Wind (10th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015), yobear (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    I've decided to post this brief statement as a simple post on this forum and not openly on the web. This is how I see things here and now, thoughts, feelings, opinions, hunches, all rolled into one.
    Like the rest of you here, I'm thinking a great deal on how this World we live in has gone down the pan and its not getting better. I have opinions on many topics, just like you. Some are based on my age, my beliefs, my experiences, some on pure logic and common sense.
    I'm open minded on things I see as possible, plausibe and if it fits in with my experiences, but I tend to get quite skeptical on topics I see that are illogical, ridiculous and totally unfounded.

I work in certain ways, sometimes relying on my training, programming and by certain disciplines.Now and again I'll throw caution to the wind and go by gut instinct, which rarely proves me wrong.I do not hide in the shadows but have at times been required to hang out there during investigations. I have opened myself up on numerous occasions and try to be totally transparent in my dealings with the alternative community, the research community and Disclosure community.
    I'm not going to go into it here as its been covered in some depth in the past in various venues including the original Project Avalon forum and also in the 4 hour interview I did with Mel Fabregas in 2010.I've had a very traumatic and painful childhood, this has a bearing on my later life, you will need do some research to see the connected dots. I'm not going to spoon feed you all here and now with it.
    I have to state here that I'm far from happy with what I see not only in the main community but as it infringes on the serious disclosure movement, key players within that too. Whilst I can I will speak out about this. Obviously this will ruffle a few feathers but in the search for full disclosure and the truth, I will gladly risk the shit stirring and abuse.

I also need openly say that the trauma suffered during my life has accumalated in numerous health problems, particularly childhood, after effects from leaving the facility, events during 2005, late 2008 and early 2011. Very close friends know of these details and they are, for the most part, not for public consumtion at this time. This accumalated trauma is showing itself gradually by way of bits of memory are being eroded and I cannot get them back. This is no real setback because most of my disclosures are out in the open already so I can sigh a relief that I have done my best thus far.

"Whats this bod on about here?" you are probably asking yourseves.Well its simple, Whilst I am able to I need to try and rectify some of whats wrong with the alternative community/media today. I see a lot of fantastic claims and information doing the rounds, some might be factual, some certainly is false, I hate to see people earnestly researching and truth seeking getting bamboozled by certain individuals. Besides its derailing serious disclosure and that I need stop in my own small way.
    In essense, the memory thing is progressive and medical in nature, it will worsen over time and with my age, well!

So, I'm proud of what I have achieved over the last nearly 50 years within research and investigations etc. OK I'm not proud of some of the things I have done but when following orders you do as you are told (this cost me dearly a few years back as a direct result of disobeying a particular order but my conscience would not allow it, again, very close friends know of this). You may well think and say I'm rambling on but I sense I should state this now. I shall be happy to answer any questions posed after this has been placed on the forum. I also will continue with the thread, why serious disclosure cannot occur.
    Many thanks for your kind tolerance and patience with this old timer.

Regards, Barry
    Hi Barry,
    first of all I am grateful you are a member of this forum having followed much of your videos on you tube covering many of your profound experiences.
    So I have always been a fan of yours and value everything you have disclosed so far.
    My question is Barry, if you don't mind me asking, is are you directing your suspicions at another forum members unique disclosure claims?
    I personally soak up a little of everyone's "claims" but like you, like to let my gut instinct direct my personal beliefs.

much respect

Russ

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Breeze (9th March 2015), lookbeyond (9th March 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 364 Posts
    Hi Barry,

Just wondering if you ever bumped into Greg Rinchich (aka Lt Col. S.C.) along your travels?

I find it interesting what Greg witnessed in Brecon Beacons, Wales.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZoYxbyWJI

A man calling himself Lt. Colonel SC says what goes on in the secrecy of the 'military' bases on Earth is so horrible that he has decided to talk about it openly. He said that on his US military exit interview when he retired that he was told to talk about whatever horrors he saw at these underground facilities because it would desensitize the population. He was told no one (or thing) would try to stop him or to hurt him because this is how many of the truths have been released over the years. They told him most people would think he is a nut case anyway so it didn't matter. After the Lt. Col. found God, he decided to come forward for make up for the years he did nothing but sit back and watch.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Breeze For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (9th March 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Hi Barry,

Just wondering if you ever bumped into Greg Rinchich (aka Lt Col. S.C.) along your travels?

Seems to me Breeze the media and internet has successfully "cloned" the masses in a similar fashion as they watch and read lots of disinfo hidden with the use of subliminal messages.

Even we ourselves are constantly glued to our pc screens downloading and uploading information searching for the truth.

I'm pretty sure that this type of cloning is the most current widespread weapon of choice given how humanity are all addicted to the technology.

Here is a video displaying how easy it is to programme an unsuspecting individual who has simply gone to the pub with his mates......

Having a beer, this young man decides to play a video game.

However, this game has been tampered with to hypnotise and re-programme its victim........

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhVqA2KAbM

I know I have used this video before in another thread but it exemplifies how easy it is for us all to be "controlled" by those clever enough to know exactly what they are doing.

I am sure it has crossed many of our minds here, how much we ourselves are affected by what we cannot see on our computer screens?

I would imagine that we are subject to virus attacks on our consciousness simply by viewing threads never mind looking at the crap on television.

I suppose the safest way to avoid this type of infection, if it exists, is to not believe it is possible.

Russ

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

sandy (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (13th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Agape View Post
    Hello Barry , thank you for your post .. my sincere wish is that your health and memory keep stable and your presence in this human continuum will last long .. please do not leave 'us' alone . Me especially .

Not sure this suits to be posted here but since this is meant to be helpful thread about Disclosure , I'd like to insert small observation . We are working here side by side , Beings scattered all around the Globe . We all come from Stars .. few remember about it, others not, some feel more attached to their 'home on earth' more , some less , to their particular cultures , sub-cultures, families , education, and all what fits in to the 'human programming paradigm'.
    So of course even if we are trying to talk of one and the same thing and most of us are very comfortable with using English language with dignity as a matter of convention and open communication extended between people of this Earth ,
    there are subtle psychological differences playing role in this topic especially , when it comes to Extraterrestrial Communication in general .

Now , you might say that the US and its Space Program have leading position and much advancement compared to the rest of the world at the moment and it's one reason why we all have these computers available to us now . Without 'Great Minds' there would be no great visions ,
    no space programs and no way 'back home' to the Stars , ever .
    Thinking 'big' is natural to me and also , I love freedom. So I think it's one reason why we are all looking up to the NASA ( for example ) with respect .

On the other hand , and as I mentioned earlier .. ET contact .. and some of the most precious resources and data are not particular to any continent or country and it's for particular reason too , we need to work for well being of all humanity .

So when it comes to presentations there are always some cultural differences and language hiccups but what's less obvious to many is 'psychological profiling' of individuals does not match each other in egg-to-egg manner .

Here in Eurasia and further to the East you go , knowing more often means or meant , speaking less . We were not taught to promote or conduct ourselves the ways successful Americans do . Also , not everyones nature accepts whatever human programming you get , I juggle with mine with many difficulties and my identity is not based on any human culture in particular though I lived through many .
    However , what I wished to mind of you of is this ...

speaking humbly of yourself may be judged totally different from one country to another and the opposite also , is true . In the US , if you don't claim and state your knowledge with sense of pride no one listens to you. In Japan , China or India no one listens to you if you do proclaim your 'knowledge' too loudly .
    In Europe , you have to juggle between the two opposites but awakening suspicions that you're 'too much of something' is never practical to do .

Here we are , trying to be honest with ourselves and everyone else .

Please be very careful with your judgements . Your message is what reaches to other peoples hearts and touches them deeply . Most of them ( except for closest friends ) will never understand who you are . It's the disadvantage of this distant communication.
    We tend to miss 99% of the picture . The 1% we get is precious .. but then ... much is missing .

My other earnest wish is , may this world find Peace ..

My dear dear Agape, no worries I have no intentions of leaving anyone in the lurch so to speak, i will remain as long as I'm of any use to anyone

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (10th March 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Hi Barry,
    first of all I am grateful you are a member of this forum having followed much of your videos on you tube covering many of your profound experiences.
    So I have always been a fan of yours and value everything you have disclosed so far.
    My question is Barry, if you don't mind me asking, is are you directing your suspicions at another forum members unique disclosure claims?
    I personally soak up a little of everyone's "claims" but like you, like to let my gut instinct direct my personal beliefs.

much respect

Russ
    Hi Russ, It would be unethical and unprofessional of me to name anyone other than those self declared big names in the circuit, we all know most of those. Up and coming recent whistleblowers are indeed under my scrutiny but thats to satisfy my own peace of mind whether they are black or white (nothing to do with race) I'm sure you all know what that term means

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (10th March 2015), GoodETxSG (14th March 2015), Highland1 (9th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Spiral of Light (10th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Breeze View Post
    Hi Barry,

Hi, I have never met nor spoken with the guy but know of him within circles yes, I had a similar debrief by DI8 in 1993 ready for my disclosures to begin months later

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (10th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (10th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    Hi Russ, It would be unethical and unprofessional of me to name anyone other than those self declared big names in the circuit, we all know most of those. Up and coming recent whistleblowers are indeed under my scrutiny but thats to satisfy my own peace of mind whether they are black or white (nothing to do with race) I'm sure you all know what that term means
    Thank you Barry,

your tact and diplomacy is an example to us all.

Russ

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Agape (10th March 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (10th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I think for now I will state that I have a few problems with Dr Steven Greer, I know many others have too but my beef is a bit more personal and covers two things. I will give my side of things here as Dr Greer has already publicly done so re those two issues and is easy to locate on the internet. You could say its a David and Goliath situation, and of course it appears big name big power big ego Dr Greer has the edge.
    Details to follow.....

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (11th March 2015), Sebastion (11th March 2015), Spiral of Light (13th March 2015), Woody (10th March 2015)