Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    There could be a number of explanations for this as you no doubt are aware of, much that goes on 'up there' is usually ignored by most of us as we still have not learned to keep looking up
    Im interested in Your opinion

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    OK, my opinion. Let me start with my investigations in the 60's and more so the 1970's. Ufologists had a category for various types of ufo sighting as you probably know. In my time I have dealt with hundreds and hundreds of low priority LITS cases (lights in the sky). Usually misidentified planes, planets, satellites and so forth by the general public. Rarely did we come across a LITS case that was worth intensive investigation. Simple strange looking lights in the night sky literally could be anything mundane. It was those cases where the lights, either singular or plural that behaved strangely or interacted somehow with the witness that grabbed our attention.
    Not many bother to look up at the skies, day or night, most are unfamiliar with mundane celestial objects and some man made ones too, satellites especially and too many misidentified aircraft.
    Of course the night skies can harbor some very exotic sights, those with trained eyes might be able to recognise something truly unusual, missed or misunderstood by the layman. My opinion? Yes there ARE things up there which we know little about unless you have a need to know.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Sebastion (26th February 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OK, my opinion. Let me start with my investigations in the 60's and more so the 1970's. Ufologists had a category for various types of ufo sighting as you probably know. In my time I have dealt with hundreds and hundreds of low priority LITS cases (lights in the sky). Usually misidentified planes, planets, satellites and so forth by the general public. Rarely did we come across a LITS case that was worth intensive investigation. Simple strange looking lights in the night sky literally could be anything mundane. It was those cases where the lights, either singular or plural that behaved strangely or interacted somehow with the witness that grabbed our attention.
    Not many bother to look up at the skies, day or night, most are unfamiliar with mundane celestial objects and some man made ones too, satellites especially and too many misidentified aircraft.
    Of course the night skies can harbor some very exotic sights, those with trained eyes might be able to recognise something truly unusual, missed or misunderstood by the layman. My opinion? Yes there ARE things up there which we know little about unless you have a need to know.
    Ok, what ive seen as described previously included the singular light slowly meandering across the sky, when directly above brightening as in a highbeam, then either returning to normal brightness and continuing on or actually fading to black- what is your opinion on this-unlikely to b a satellite and silent,thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Indeed that type of behaviour rules out an aircraft and satellite, of course soundless means very little on its own but a meandering light as you described, brightening then resuming, well your guess is as good as mine in this case. I have known, and I hold my hand up to this, witnessed by two colleagues, I thought, yes simply thought, concentrated hard, on a point of light I assumed was a satellite at first. But at back of my mind I sensed it was something else. As it slowly approached from the West I said to my friends, as I pointed to it, "Watch that please". In my mind I thought please move around for us, any way you like.
    I stood smiling as the light performed left and right sudden moves, went in a circle, zig zagged and speeded up after it passed directly overhead and disappeared in the distance. Andy and Graham were gobsmacked LOL.
    This is simply to say that we can actually 'converse' with energies etc that manifest in different ways, I suspect 'they' pick up on our thoughts.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (7th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (26th February 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Sebastion (26th February 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    As soon as more free time allows I will detail why I as a Disclosure Witness strongly believe we cannot hope to get Disclosure and the reasons WHY I very strongly believe this. I noticed you have a thread on the go elsewhere guys and its interesting reading your various input. I will refrain from posting there as it will double up and would be confusing maybe to some.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Bob (26th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Spirit Wolf is sitting and watching the community before he continues, checking the wheat from the chaff posted around the forums, seeing who posts what and who is gullible enough to swallow some of the disinfo. As previously stated I'm taking it upon myself to clear the community of this nonsense being paraded as fact.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Aralia (11th March 2015), Bob (6th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (5th March 2015), ronin (5th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Spirit Wolf is sitting and watching the community before he continues, checking the wheat from the chaff posted around the forums, seeing who posts what and who is gullible enough to swallow some of the disinfo. As previously stated I'm taking it upon myself to clear the community of this nonsense being paraded as fact.
    smokeyjoe may i point out without sounding rude that people have all different kind of experiences from a light in the sky,to a full blown abduction.
    a spiritual,dream,syncronicity even deja vu.
    everyone's personal experience is different unless we can and notes of groups who have a same experience.

so when you say checking the wheat from the chaff and comment on disinfo i hope you have enough to back these comment up.
    if their is dis info being brought forth then please explain why and the hows.
    who is the wheat and who is the chaff?this is a very strong judgemental view imo.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (5th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Hi Ronin, you need not point that out as I;m fully aware of this, been in the business nearly 5 decades so indeed I do know there are all manner of witnesses and experiencers. Because of my past work I have a slight edge on judging due to my very close proximity but am not saying I know more, simply I know certain things laymen might not. I fully intend to state openly as this thread is titled, being part of the Disclosure movement I can see first hand not forum second hand. Not being arrogant nor rude but I see a little more from my position. When I say wheat from chaff I'm talking about those that in the community are pushing out certain data, certain information which because of whom they are they have thousands of individuals following their every word. I say no more here. More is to come

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (5th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), ronin (5th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    And just to make sure there is no confusion so no one gets annoyed or offended, when I say checking its the supposed 'big names' in research that post info, data, and its from their data that individuals create threads and post comments on. So its NOT members here I'm checking, its the supposed 'big names'. Hope that clarifies the situation.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Bob (6th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (5th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i can understand why disclosure could not happen if their are negative et,s/entities that are working behind the scenes to manipulate us.
    religion and secret societies could be a massive mind control scenario.

but the question is why do we as individuals have these little personal life changing experiences that set us on a course of questioning and self discovery?
    we open our minds,look deeper down the rabbit holes and seek what we need to know.
    we question everything.follow no one or anything.
    we ask and learn from one another that pushes our boundaries and often fall out.
    sure people come along all the time to claim to know the answers and ask them to follow them.people do.
    that is the way.

the true true seeker will seek,learn,observe,question everything knowing it is a fruitless path but part of the journey.
    nothing can and will not be answered directly as it does come down one,s own perspectives and learning curves.

the masses are not ready,live in the now,wake up...... sure it is all confusing
    key words,buzz words to make you feel special but at the same time controlling you.
    yes people are waking up to whatever but i,m sure it,s all part of a plan.

no one has the answer.or maybe they do and they hide from agency.

i don,t know.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

mojo (6th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Many posters here have had varied experiences including, supernatural experiences/contacts, mystical experiences, events of "high strangeness", targeting, ET/ED contact in various forms- some have had a combination of said events and some of it is generational. Some are from military families, some have/had family members with psychic abilities.

All of us here are seeking the "Bigger picture" in life, and some of us are doing this because we have children who we want to protect and truly educate.

None of us should be judged for being "gullible" etc, we may travel many roads to find our "Truth" and none of us may even find it in this lifetime,imo,lb

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

mojo (6th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    I do not single out members as being gullible, its a general thing for which unfortunately I have seen many times on forums. As a classic example do you know of the 'Charles' or 'Atticus' nonsense at Avalon a few years back? That showed a classic example of so many wanting whatever claptrap he was posting, to be true. Many gullible fools there whom no doubt felt silly after the whole charade was discovered. We are all seeking the bigger picture, many hold bits of the puzzle and we need place all these pieces together. Perhaps people here are not familiar with my ways, I do not talk down or use condascending measures to get my point across. Instead I am relying on nearly 50 years of direct first hand experience, and some of those experiences are not shared by the vast majority of forum members (unless of course they publicly state and are verified openly). I do not judge, I simply point out WHY disclosure is being derailed, as we go on you will see these very reasons. I was hoping people here would be grown up enough to take some bad news and a few bubbles burst in order to further Disclosure. Please do not prove me wrong here

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Bob (6th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), ronin (6th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sooz (6th March 2015), Wind (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi smokeyJoe,
    I wish to hear more about this:
    nearly 50 years of direct first hand experience
    I dont have 50 years of direct experience but do have over 30 under my belt. I also feel disclosure has already happened and in a way your own statement verifies this... Hoping that you dont get the wrong mesage here on TOT, I wondered about your meaning on the posts that you wrote but have been waiting for what you said in your opening post a few pages back. Please share your direct experiences and how they were verified (video? trace evidence? Im curious...) I remember the Charles fiasco and was never caught up in that drama, and there are others here that came from over there that werent caught up either. thanks....

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Agape (8th March 2015), Highland1 (7th March 2015), lookbeyond (6th March 2015), ronin (6th March 2015), sandy (6th March 2015), Sebastion (6th March 2015), Sooz (6th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ghg3p3AXWQ

The Disappearance of Flight 412

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (8th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Very interesting thread over at that Avalon place, regarding our dear friend Mr Nick Pope, you should check out the Bases vid about Nick stating there are NO Milab bases in the UK LOL LOL LOL
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Black..4-3-15

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Agape (8th March 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), sandy (7th March 2015), Woody (6th March 2015)