Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 245 Posts
    "Barry King, from the UK, is one of the most credible and documented witnesses on the subjects of government projects, paranormal experience, UFO investigations, and direct contact with Off Planet Intelligences (OPI). As a child, Barry died, and claims he was returned as a "walk-in" soul, who then went on to be inducted into the UK's own "super soldier" programs of the 1960s. He later became involved in UFO research, crash retrievals, and was employed in the underground NSA faciltity at Peasemore where he was party to government experiments on abducted human subjects.

Himself a subject of the experiments, as well as a witness to the proceedings; he has first-hand knowledge and contacts in the clandestine projects of western Europe and in the US. Barry reveals many details of the projects, their victims; the "fringe" science that has been hidden from the public for forty years, and direct evidence of ET involvement, including human-ET genetics projects.

He continues to disclose critical information about the past, present, and future, as humanity collides with a reality they are ill-prepared to face. While some of the information has been revealed in his prior interviews, and certain subjects remain closed for him to discuss, Barry drops details in this interview that pull together crucial pieces of the puzzle to what we call 'disclosure.' "

Merely placing this here from Randy Maugans site in order to let those whom do not know me a glimpse of my past
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe1952, 16th February 2015 at 21:22.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Bob (16th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Sebastion (16th February 2015), Spiral (16th February 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd February 2015), Wind (20th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,939 Times in 516 Posts
    Nice to see "Spirit Wolf" back Barry

I've watched "derailing" happen on some forums dedicated to for instance "explaining propulsion systems" alleged research. When one attempts an honest discussion of physics for instance, of "how" could US knockoff's, or other government knockoff's work, be powered, the reader is directed down the rabbit hole of "impossible technology", impossible to duplicate, impossible to discuss "beyond human comprehension", and then the name calling, and coyote packs start up on the person who dares to ask questions.. and more derailing, where the dots cannot be drawn.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), SmokeyJoe1952 (16th February 2015), Wind (20th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Hi Bob, many thanks. I think we need some straight talking, total transparency and kick out the BS that permeates the alternative media and community

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Bob (16th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), sandy (17th February 2015), Sebastion (16th February 2015), Wind (20th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi SmokeyJoe, i appreciate your post above as i think you were before my time at PA. I am wondering, are you open to general enquiries in this thread that people may hav re ET/paranormal?

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Bob (16th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Sebastion (16th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Hi there, possibly, I was a member of the original Avalon forum (2008ish) and yes I welcome any and all questions from members. If I can assist or answer then I will be most happy to

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Bob (16th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), sandy (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Wind (20th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Thankyou SmokeyJoe. Do you hav any knowledge of what the "blue orbs" are, are they at least benign? SmokeyJoe, do you believe there is also a "spiritual" element that interacts with some people/or at least that some people are able to sense rather than it being ET interference,

Thankyou,lb

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Would you like to say what the NSA do, & why they have huge bases in the UK & Australia ?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), Woody (16th February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Retiring for the night guys, will be happy to respond in detail tomorrow, goodnight all

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Highland1 (16th February 2015), lookbeyond (16th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    I think we need some straight talking, total transparency and kick out the BS that permeates the alternative media and community
    Many of us here know who you are Barry and of your exemplary background experiences.

In defence of many of the members here who are certainly not novices, who have had equal bizarre background experiences but the common denominator here is to learn

from each other and decide how to lift this seemingly eternal veil from blurring humanities vision......collectively?

I mean this most respectively Baz, how can you be sure you are any nearer to finding out the "truth" than anyone else here despite your years of prolific experience?

I personally believe there will be similar forums in 50 years from now still seeking the same answers because the questions will simply evolve......as the proposed

answers may also evolve.

I am regrettably also starting to believe, that that to escape from prison planet is to be one of a merited "solitary adventure" rather than a massive event involving a massive collective human awareness?

Before anyone shoots me down in flames, I am not saying I am correct in any way but the truth is........... no one knows all the answers?

As much as I would love humanity to awaken together in a collective form of orgasmic consciousness, I think we will simply set off triggers in each other to enhance spiritual awareness in one being at a time.

It is perhaps then up to the individual to choose their own path by using their own freewill, and using their own individual experience of this lifetime, as a compass to help reach their own destiny.

There is much talk of getting back to "source" or getting back to that special place where all is perfect, no death, no illness, no material needs, just a unified sanctuary of shared love and consciousness.

Maybe that place has never existed?

What if maybe for the first time, by thinking about it, we are making it an actual creative possibility?

Also, what if that is what all our terrestial and extra terrestial friends and enemies are seeking?

The problem I see with humanity ( or whatever the hell we are ) every single day, is that there is always someone wanting to be in charge and call the shots?

Yeah sure the 7 deadly sins come to mind, but if our host planet is indeed some sort of cosmic Botany Bay or prison planet then

maybe we have to correct the sins of our past "individually" before trying to govern the remaining 99% into some "false utopia" that will save us all?

I have always believed we are all a "pot pourri" of dna from all over the multiverse.

It is beginning to seem to me that we have to break our "inner code" to advance to a state of eternal love, truth and happiness and break the cycle of incarnation?

Maybe by doing so, we can merely shine a light on the path for others to find their own path of self discovery.

If we allow the likes of Djinn or any other types of entity to enter our consciousness, then surely the darkness of the rabbit hole simply obscures our true vision from where we want our destination to be.

Of course we should not lose faith in the misery and agony that humanity has apparently always suffered, but a great man once said:

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 16th February 2015 at 23:58.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Angelrising (20th April 2015), Catsquotl (17th February 2015), Cearna (17th February 2015), DeeZe (25th May 2015), GoodETxSG (17th February 2015), RealityCreation (16th April 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by SmokeyJoe1952 View Post
    " As a child, Barry died, and claims he was returned as a "walk-in" soul, who then went on to be inducted into the UK's own "super soldier" programs of the 1960s.
    He continues to disclose critical information about the past, present, and future, as humanity collides with a reality they are ill-prepared to face. While some of the information has been revealed in his prior interviews,
    Hi Barry, I never knew this particular fact about you and so wonder if you could expand on exactly what a super soldier is/can do.

I admit that I am sceptical of the super soldier phenomenon, largely because none of the ex super soldiers I have seen look the part at all. For instance, I have never seen a super soldier running at 30mph or lifting a car above their head effortlessly, or even winning a chess game in 2 or 3 moves against a world champion (or similar). Perhaps I'm being unrealistic and deserve to be shot down in flames but I would ask you to view my request as a bona fide question and not as an attempt to catch you out or dilute your experience in any way. I am sincerely interested.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (17th February 2015), Wind (20th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Of course we should not lose faith in the misery and agony that humanity has apparently always suffered, but a great man once said:

Russ
    I think you are on to something here Russ.
    The great awakening seems to be a solitary endevour. However it can be shared.
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
    and the life of that single candle will not be shortened.

Or so the Buddha felt confident to promise us as truth. 4 noble truths no less

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Amanda (18th November 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), Wind (20th February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)

In Memoriam
    Thanks
    Barry-I for one, am looking forward to what you have to say! I was following you at the other place and invariably someone would take exception to your word usage and you were gone! I like your style, strength and courage! So, have at it my friend!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), PurpleLama (17th February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Thankyou SmokeyJoe. Do you hav any knowledge of what the "blue orbs" are, are they at least benign? SmokeyJoe, do you believe there is also a "spiritual" element that interacts with some people/or at least that some people are able to sense rather than it being ET interference,

Thankyou,lb
    Hi there, fascinating subject Orbs, its not really my area but have some knowledge if its of any use. Many have observed these strange little things which at times dart about all over the place. In the 1970's during some of our investigations in the field I would from time to time capture on 35mm film an odd light or indeed orb which was not seen at the time although occasionally I sensed that I should point the camera at a specific area and take pictures. It did not matter if it was color or monochrome, medium speed or fast (400ASA) film. Then there was almost an explosion globally of people seeing and often photographing Orbs. A professional friend of mine explained that in the 80's and early 90's small digital cameras had a 'habit' of picking up spurious images, he called it a glitch within these small cameras. As for the blue ones you mention I cannot obviously say with any certainty but I suspect there may be a connection with the observers state of mind and a possible interaction takes place with other, non human, more spiritual beings. I may be way off the mark but this is my opinion only please do not take it as gospel.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), DeeZe (25th May 2015), GoodETxSG (17th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Would you like to say what the NSA do, & why they have huge bases in the UK & Australia ?

Hi there, well of course its common knowledge what that agency do, their remit, fully detailed openly on the internet, well thats the open, public face of course, behind the scenes the NSA are into so many things, being the big boys of the Intelligence community they believe they can do virtually whatever they desire. The NSA have, as no doubt you know already, very many offices, facilities and bases scattered around the globe. Due to the UKUSA agreement we in the UK have very strong links with the NSA and much of our intelligence gathering (GCHQ etc etc) is overseen by the NSA. Australia has of course Pine Gap and I'm sure you know about that place?.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), DeeZe (25th May 2015), GoodETxSG (17th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), modwiz (17th February 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Spiral (17th February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)

Retired Member England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Many of us here know who you are Barry and of your exemplary background experiences.

In defence of many of the members here who are certainly not novices, who have had equal bizarre background experiences but the common denominator here is to learn

from each other and decide how to lift this seemingly eternal veil from blurring humanities vision......collectively?

I mean this most respectively Baz, how can you be sure you are any nearer to finding out the "truth" than anyone else here despite your years of prolific experience?

I personally believe there will be similar forums in 50 years from now still seeking the same answers because the questions will simply evolve......as the proposed

answers may also evolve.

I am regrettably also starting to believe, that that to escape from prison planet is to be one of a merited "solitary adventure" rather than a massive event involving a massive collective human awareness?

Before anyone shoots me down in flames, I am not saying I am correct in any way but the truth is........... no one knows all the answers?

As much as I would love humanity to awaken together in a collective form of orgasmic consciousness, I think we will simply set off triggers in each other to enhance spiritual awareness in one being at a time.

It is perhaps then up to the individual to choose their own path by using their own freewill, and using their own individual experience of this lifetime, as a compass to help reach their own destiny.

There is much talk of getting back to "source" or getting back to that special place where all is perfect, no death, no illness, no material needs, just a unified sanctuary of shared love and consciousness.

Maybe that place has never existed?

What if maybe for the first time, by thinking about it, we are making it an actual creative possibility?

Also, what if that is what all our terrestial and extra terrestial friends and enemies are seeking?

The problem I see with humanity ( or whatever the hell we are ) every single day, is that there is always someone wanting to be in charge and call the shots?

Yeah sure the 7 deadly sins come to mind, but if our host planet is indeed some sort of cosmic Botany Bay or prison planet then

maybe we have to correct the sins of our past "individually" before trying to govern the remaining 99% into some "false utopia" that will save us all?

I have always believed we are all a "pot pourri" of dna from all over the multiverse.

It is beginning to seem to me that we have to break our "inner code" to advance to a state of eternal love, truth and happiness and break the cycle of incarnation?

Maybe by doing so, we can merely shine a light on the path for others to find their own path of self discovery.

If we allow the likes of Djinn or any other types of entity to enter our consciousness, then surely the darkness of the rabbit hole simply obscures our true vision from where we want our destination to be.

Russ
    Hi, no problem, I never said or hinted that I know more or have answers to everything as I'm fully aware there are many, many individuals whom have answers and are equally knowledgable and aware, the only and main difference here is that I was paid for using my skill set and had the fortune(misfortune) to be able to sit with from time to time, both sides of the coin, the black and the white. We all carry pieces of the puzzle and its up to us to come together and combine these pieces in order to view the bigger picture.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SmokeyJoe1952 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Calabash (17th February 2015), GoodETxSG (17th February 2015), Highland1 (17th February 2015), john parslow (18th April 2015), Sebastion (17th February 2015), Spiral of Light (22nd February 2015), Woody (25th February 2015)