Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    The Ambassadors answer to Neil Keenan

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzmDLEXWSLI

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calabash (8th February 2015), Calz (9th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), monk (8th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    The Ambassadors answer to Neil Keenan

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzmDLEXWSLI

With Love
    Eelco
    I am at work now, but what is your excuse for being out of bed on a sunday on this ungodly hour??

06:20 on a sunday, and you are awake, "Chocoladevla's cold feet end sleeping in on a sunday saga" should the title of this video be.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (8th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Ha ha, 6.20pm here and I'm about to eat dinner.iggy:

Very strong interview. I'm interested to see what the new news is about. Something's cookin'.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), Catsquotl (8th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), monk (8th February 2015), That Guy (8th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by That Guy View Post
    I am at work now, but what is your excuse for being out of bed on a sunday on this ungodly hour??

06:20 on a sunday, and you are awake, "Chocoladevla's cold feet end sleeping in on a sunday saga" should the title of this video be.

Nope no cold feet, after 16 years of early mornings with kids.. I've gotten accustomed to waking up very early and having some personal time before kids or work.
    Work is where I am now..

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), modwiz (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015), That Guy (8th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Happy the Ambassador replied to NK. He was gentle with him.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), Catsquotl (8th February 2015), monk (8th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2015), Sooz (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    A wise man once said, The ship has been wrecked by professionals. It'll be salvaged by amateurs.

Speaking as a "European"... I'd sooner trust the rough talking old yank from Boston who don't quite always say the right thing. I do that too because I'm not working from a script.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (8th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    A wise man once said, The ship has been wrecked by professionals. It'll be salvaged by amateurs.

Speaking as a "European"... I'd sooner trust the rough talking old yank from Boston who don't quite always say the right thing. I do that too because I'm not working from a script.
    Quite sure he would appreciate your support by you hitting his donate button. NK is a huckster and a slave of the Knights of Malta. Ya know, being Catholic and all that. His very shady dealings have been revealed to me. It is a waste of time and effort to present it. First, there is work to do and little time to do it to avoid economic catastrophe in USA/EU and the knowledge that people believe what works for them emotionally. Facts that do not fit emotional stances are ignored. NK will fade into the background and become irrelevant. Without followers, as he is the Pied Piper, he is a nobody. However, he does provide a tool for gauging the intelligence/discernment of the awake and aware crowd.

Neil's piece provided a convenient rebuttal for those who cannot compose one of their own making. Being unable to coherently state ones "beliefs", leaves one needing another to compose something they can sign off on and say, "Here is my rebuttal to your Ambassador nonsense". Whatever floats one's boat.

As for that "wise" man saying, . It makes no sense. It is a saying that does not follow through logically if thought about.

My last post here. This thread was started in ignorance and looks to stay there.

BTW. Knights of Malta support de-population agenda. The DF does not. NK does not have the qualifications to be an actual KOM.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th February 2015 at 11:59.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), monk (8th February 2015), Ria (8th February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is a waste of time and effort to present it
    It is never a waste of time to present knowledge or evidence that would bring in to question the validity of someone who themselves state to be working for the best of humanity, I would feel that at this time on this planet it is anything but a waste of time.

The quote for me sums up the state of the world, its ownership by ruthless manipulators of high academic calibre being overrun by half-educated but wholly en-souled amateur humans.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

modwiz (8th February 2015), Radial (24th February 2015), Sebastion (3rd March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (8th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by monk View Post
    I've just realised who it was who said it lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

monk (8th February 2015)

Thanks
    Bad week for Leprechauns.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th February 2015), monk (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Whoever that guy is, he needs to expand his store, offering only 2 products (fake aviators) seems rather bleak if not a little disconcerting, but then I haven't had many honest or decent interactions with sunglasses salesmen!! lol, thats Tenerife for ya!
    Last edited by monk, 9th February 2015 at 16:45.

Thanks
    I would be remiss to not put this here. Not really a hit piece and spiritual awakening is the actual theme.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th February 2015), Catsquotl (10th February 2015), monk (10th February 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), sandy (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ok...so the "prosecution" (sunglasses salesman) bases his case that Keenan is a conman not on any former victim(s) testimony (like all other conmen face) but rather on Neil's use of certain supposedly incriminating terminology and associating with people who allegedly stole from him.
    Conmen that use their real name, publicise their activities and show their face are far more likely to be found by the many formerly scheisted individuals looking for recompense; let the evidence or lack of evidence (victims) speak for itself.

I can see why the professional manner of "the ambassador" and his self-responsibility mantra bandwagoning is appealing, especially compared to the flawed human Neil Keenan.
    Last edited by monk, 10th February 2015 at 09:50.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th February 2015), Radial (24th February 2015), sandy (11th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I would be remiss to not put this here. Not really a hit piece and spiritual awakening is the actual theme.

I like Fred S. Comment on rad's YouTube video:

"Hello Rad old buddy, long time no talk. Ask and you will receive said Master Yeshua, so here is a status analysis from a fellow old forum dog who as you well know has been there, done that. The Neil Keenan dog and pony show aside, what I'm looking forward to are the inevitable coming excuses as to why "The Ambassador" fund release project will face delay after delay, miss deadline after deadline, and ultimately never occur. My best guess is that humanity itself will be blamed for not having attained a high enough level of consciousness to handle the responsibility. Time will tell though and it might well be something else, but as you say the playbook is very thin." -Fred S. In comment to Modwiz on the video.
    Sounds like Fred S. has ascended from the alt media deception matrix. Godspeed.

I feel sorry for rad. He's in for a let down, IMO. But we're all used to it. Just don't get how we keep going back for more.
    Last edited by Radial, 25th February 2015 at 04:46. Reason: fixed it

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

monk (25th February 2015), Tribe (25th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    A mission for real Peace........... skype conference call.

After all the introductions, it gets quite good:

29. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Ria (3rd March 2015)