Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Thank you , exactly as i thought.

So if you were to watch this show it would not give you any practical or tactical methods to protect against this happening, just leave you with a feeling that you are even more vulnerable and helpless ?

Just so people know .. and yes this is exactly as James Bartleys presentation, immense baseless fear propoganda with no solutions presented. Designed to propogate fear in your communities and further undermine the divine femminine being blocked right now.

Look at the extremem measures they go to to give you the IDEA you need them , Sandy Hook , 911 , Boston ... need i say more ? Its a hollywood tv propoganda presentation.

You dont have to take my word on it , watch it and see if you dont mysteriously start having nightmares.

Best

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 8th February 2015 at 15:50.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    No I have not had nightmares of reptilians bothering me and I have looked into reptilian encounters for years now.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 8th February 2015 at 16:00.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Granted you may be used to this but i can assure you not all will be.

In the group i was in out of 8 women that saw this presentation 6 suffered negative results with nightmares, 4 of which claimed contact , one actually showed severe redness around the stomach area as a result.. she claimed she was being touched .. she could actually feel it .. Her and her mother were terrified for weeks.

After about 6 months of therapy it stopped and they vowed to never watch this sort of crap again.

Now thats not to say others cant enjoy this show , its entertainment and should be viewed as such. If you do then you may not suffer as these poor women did.

no im not a super nannny .. people have free will but we as a community warn each other of ill effects all the time , after that its up to the individual.

Best

N

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I just listened to an interview with Eve Lorgen where she mentioned this episode of Monsters and Mysteries, and she confirmed that the lady and girl who experienced the (inter-dimensional) reptilians in their home was actually a case study from one of her books. She said that the girl was interacting with a smaller 2 1/2 foot T-rex-like type of reptilian while the mother was experiencing another type, the 7 1/2 ft warrior type. She said that a portal had been left open in their home and that allowed access for these inter-dimensional beings to enter. She also said there was a lot more to their story that they left out of the show.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 2nd March 2015 at 17:57.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (2nd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi lift the veil, was it mentioned how the portal was opened and how it may be closed?,lb

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hi lift the veil, was it mentioned how the portal was opened and how it may be closed?,lb
    Hello Lookbeyond,

No, Ms. Lorgen did not say during the interview how the portal was opened. The family ended up moving out of the home. If I remember correctly she said this case was in her second book, "The Dark Side of Cupid." ( http://evelorgen.com/wp/books/ ) Maybe you can find out more details there.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 3rd March 2015 at 00:59.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (3rd March 2015), lookbeyond (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Thankyou, lift the veil,lb

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (3rd March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    One of the things i did to help these ladies is to introduce a game ( its presented as a game so its not taken too seriously ) Called " booger "

Now before i describe the game i need to let you know that we as humans can create reality dependant on the proportional investemt of emotional energy. This is how they make super soldiers and if you look at some of their stories and the mentods they use is to create a very intense emotional moment and something clicks ( an emotinally induced matrix ) and they then produce what seems a super power.

With the correct understanding they can eventually direct these powers ..

Now getting back to the game Booger.

I had the women over at night one at a time and asked if they can clear their mind in meditation, i then asked them to walk around the house with me in the dark and i would assure them they are safe and nothing is in the house , ( we did a lap with the lights on first and i allowed them to check anywhere they wanted )

I then asked them to do a lap on their own and without suspicion and without fear, assuring them i was near by..
    Then i asked them to do a lap without me being present.. or near by .. without fear .. and this was the tipping point ... some came back feeling uncomfortable with the idea.
    Then i asked the ones who didnt feel uncomfortable to do a lap and create a suspicion while in the lap.. i would also tap something or make a noise at the same time..

The results were varied and interesting. One of them didnt flinch and felt nothing , she had a good command of her emotions , the other 3 had anything from feelings of shivers , clod spider webs , visions of orbs , one saw a light from under a door and ran away from it .. another felt hands around her neck etc etc ..

This all happened after i merely " suggested " that there may be something present. In reality there wasnt anything there that wasnt there before.

What this did as a result told me that hightened emotions like fear , anxiety , love , hatred etc etc are precursors for particular hormones and reactions that garner visual mental displays that depend on the subconcious matrix of the individual. If programmed by presentations like the one in the op , people without the proper training or knowledge can end up having some seriously bad times.

I mean how many of us watched a horror film and had bad nightmares after ? how many swore after that there were ghosts present in the home ? Its the exact same thing however the theme and power of suggestion in this case furthers an anti reptilian agenda.

if someone writes a book about it means nothing to me. I dont know that person or their personal agendas , what i do know is my experiences with this and i want to share that information. Portals do not exist unless you engage with it through a mental invitation.

That can be any of the above emotional responces.

This incident may be real , i dont discount that but to what proportion was it a real situation , to the person in the situation, without the proper guidance ? how much of it do you think has been grabbed to further give it credence and pushed into an agenda ?

why has moving solved the problem ? do you think a cupboard has a partoicular alien space technology infused in it to help open portals ? its not likely .. moving house , if it solved the problem was an emotional investment in relieving their own mental matrix..

if you were to suggest to these people that the house they are in has an open portal , i would assume that they may have the similar problem come back ..

Anyway , i just want to get that stuff off my chest and i hope people watch bearing this in mind.

Naniu

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

I'm bumping this thread because the original video link in post #8 had gone stale, and I have now replaced that link with a working one. So click here if you want to go straight to the video.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =