Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts

TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

Hello everyone,

The new season of the Monsters and Mysteries of America has kicked off and they are covering some very interesting topics, including what they call "reptoids." They re-enacted two accounts, whith 3 adults giving their testimony of what they saw. Curiously, both accounts occurred in the California area. The second account was the most interesting so I will start with that one first. (Please note that this is all coming from my memory of watching the show last night. I will try to be as accurate as possible of my recount. No exaggerations.)

A woman who lives with her daughters in the suburban location of Apple Valley, Ca works at home and spends a lot of time with her daughters. She noticed that her youngest daughter began interacting with an invisible friend. The mother thought nothing of it until one day her daughter asked her to prepare a special sandwich that she could share with her friend. The mother went along and prepared the sandwich and gave it to her daughter, who took it into her room. The mother shortly thereafter walked by her daughters doorway where she saw her daughter extend the plate towards the open closet door and to her shocking surprise saw a green three clawed "hand" come out of the closet and take the sandwich. The mother became horrified and ran towards her daughter to grab her away from any danger. The mother then looked into the darkened closet to see a hole open up, through which the creature escaped and then the hole closed up again.

The mother barricaded the closet door and had her daughters sleep in her room. She said she was afraid and wanted to call somebody for help but didn't know who to call as she thought everyone would think she was crazy. She then got an surprise visit from three men in military uniforms who apparently knew what had happened. She questioned what the creature was and they said it was an experiment that had escaped their facility. They told her to keep quiet about the incident.

Shortly thereafter the creature reappeared in her bedroom at night. She was then able to get a good look at it. She said it was massive, 7 feet tall, 300 lbs and green. (The costume and make-up that they used made it more amphibious than the reptilian depictions I have seen from abductees.) She said she knew what it wanted (she repeated this) but she never said what it was (they implied a sexual connotation). The creature pulled her toward it and it sprayed some musky gunk from its mouth onto her head/face. She did not give any more detail of the encounter other than saying that no matter what she tried she could not wash the scent of the gunk off of her hair.

She then received another visit from the military. She was drugged, "abducted" by them and taken to a underground facility where they gave her a detailed physical exam, as she had come in direct physical contact with the creature.

She stuck it out for three more months at her home but could no longer take the situation so she sold her house and fled the area. She did not say if she had any more encounters with the creature or with the military.

She said however that she had no idea what a reptoid was before her encounters but she now knows they exist and that the government knows they are here.

The commentators during the show (including Ufologist/Cryptozologist, Nick Redfern) speculated that the repotoids could be a possible dinosaur remnant from the Jurassic age, an experiment or even full blown aliens. Nick Redfern said that the reptoids seem to have an interest in breeding with women, possibly to create a hybrid creature.

The other reptoid account occurred in Anaheim, CA (suburb of L.A.). A woman was walking her dog in the city at night when an eerie feeling over came her. She looked down toward the sewer where she saw a green creature with sharp teeth crawl out. She said it was very frightening and as her gaze locked with the creature's she became paralyzed with fear. It crawled toward her, when suddenly she snapped out of her paralysis and ran away. She jumped into the bed of a truck and called her boyfriend who was in their apartment nearby. She said that other creatures exited the sewer and they were swarming around the truck. Her boyfriend came quickly to her location, armed with a golf club and his approach scared off the creatures. They retreated back to the sewer but the boyfriend was able to catch a glimpse of them through the grate. He said they were very large and had sharp teeth.

The woman said she heard screams and noises one night outside her apartment building, shortly after the incident. She investigated the location in question where she found a large, bloody, pulpy mess spattered on the wall of the building. The couple then moved away from the location as they deemed it too dangerous. They both felt they had seen reptoid creatures.

The show commentator spoke of the lore regarding a vast subterranean tunnel system that supposedly exists underneath the Los Angeles, CA area.

My comment - It is good to see that they are addressing the reptoid/reptilian creatures on TV and make statements as to them being alien in origin. Alien shows typically leave them off of the possible alien types discussed, with most of the time dedicated to the grey aliens. They also brought up the military connection and the topic of them abducting people to underground bases for examination/interrogation.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 25th January 2015 at 15:41.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Breeze (25th January 2015), bsbray (27th January 2015), Calabash (25th January 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), doreenpaune (17th December 2015), Elbie (25th January 2015), Frances (25th January 2015), GoodETxSG (25th January 2015), Greenbarry (12th August 2015), john parslow (5th February 2015), lookbeyond (25th January 2015), mojo (25th January 2015), Ria (25th January 2015), sandancer (25th January 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019), Spiral (25th January 2015), Spiritwind (6th February 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015), Tribe (5th February 2015), Woody (25th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have a difficult time seeing that as anything other than a story created for television. Made up. I've seen and experienced my share of abnormal and unbelievable so some things I can accept as true. But anything on a television show just makes me think that somebody somewhere created a made-up story with a pen and the story was made for TV. I don't research 7 foot green monsters with sharp teeth so who knows, maybe there are many more accounts out there... accounts that aren't on TV, with experiencers suffering a lonely and disturbed existence of helplessness and terror. That is so sad.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (10th March 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This series has used accounts that have been documented in the field of ufology and abduction research including one concerning an abductee that consulted therapist Eve Lorgen.

So I don't think someone just sits down and writes/makes up these "stories" to create a show around.

Though not discussed very often on TV, Reptilian aliens (7 foot tall green monsters) are widely documented on the internet by abduction researchers including, James Bartley and Eve Lorgen.

This is one of the main reasons why I opened this thread as reptilians are not widely discussed on TV and IMHO it is important that this topic gets out to the general public that may think Greys are the only kind of alien out there.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 26th January 2015 at 13:50.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

DNA (5th March 2015), Elbie (6th February 2015), Greenbarry (12th August 2015), lookbeyond (5th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019), Spiral (26th January 2015), Tonz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    This series has used accounts that have been documented in the field of ufology including one concerning an abductee that consulted therapist Eve Lorgen.

So I don't think someone just sits down and writes/makes up these "stories" to create a show around.
    Remember the movie Signs? The creator(s) of that movie dramatized the phenomenon of space aliens to the point of utter fabrication. I don't know, I guess TV shows (and movies) are just not the medium for me because I see that realm as make believe and pretend. I don't trust anything on TV so I stopped watching it nearly a decade ago. There is something very unbelievable about those accounts but it may just be my bias against movies and TV. *shrug*

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjk9 For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (12th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I found a link to the video on "Dailyflix" & will watch it later

7 foot reptilians ?

Seen them with my own eyes.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (12th August 2015), lift the veil (26th January 2015), lookbeyond (5th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    my husband thanks you for posting this Lift the veil , its right up his street .. x

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Greenbarry (12th August 2015), lift the veil (5th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I found a link to the video on "Dailyflix" & will watch it later

7 foot reptilians ?

Seen them with my own eyes.

spiral can you paste the link into this thread my lovely xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I found it on youtube. Here you go. The reptoid part is run in the second half of the show starting at about 22 minutes in. They tell two reptoid stories. The lady that has one in her house gives her account at 32 minutes in.

Last edited by Aragorn, 11th August 2015 at 20:13. Reason: updated the video link -- the original link had gone stale ;)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (6th February 2015), john parslow (5th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019), Tribe (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ah great thanks , that tonights vids sorted then xx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (5th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    this sounds like a cut and paste from the same Reptilian Fear Campaign being spread by the infamous James Bartley.

should make for fun viewing.

N

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Ria (5th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    this sounds like a cut and paste from the same Reptilian Fear Campaign being spread by the infamous James Bartley.

should make for fun viewing.

N
    do you have a positive experience with a reptilian/s?

do you know of someone who's had an enhancing encounter with one? thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (5th February 2015), Ria (5th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    do you have a positive experience with a reptilian/s?

do you know of someone who's had an enhancing encounter with one? thanks
    Yes i have positive experiences with them pretty much weekly for the last 40 years.

My " enhancement " as you put it as a retrospective of experience is as follows.

I have had contact with ET species since about 4 years of age.

I believe i was selected because i share certain genetic anomolies needed in order to be capable of successful interdimentional psycho sonnetic transfers of pictogram communications.

In the years of my contact with them they have done nothing but teach me spirituality, healing and health related activities and exersises, they have healed me when i had bells paulsy as a young teen and i know their culture very well indeed am now considered as a family member.

They have shown me wisdom and guided me to be a better person, to try to instill a macro wisdom and indeed share cultural differences between us as they are always interested in learning from us too.

I have never even once had a negative experience, they are so careful not to cause negative emotions in me that before i even feel it or acknowledge fear they disconnect. This is a protocal i have learned as they believe very much in what we call Karma, their word for it is " Shpi " ( at least phonetically thats how it sounds to me )

They are a species from the Zeta Reticuli ( i believe ) on a moon that is un charted , they are vegetarian and grow flowers they eat as sweets, they always ask permission to the flower before they eat them and are exceptionally spiritual.

Regarding Interdimestionalism. There is one thign these people who write these stories do not know ( actually they know very little if anything ) I understand the protocals and laws regarding interdimensionalism , i have successfully been trained and ordained through initiation which required me to be celebate for 18 months and show good faith and gratitude for everything that comes my way, they are very sort of Bhuddist in terms of belief structure.

The initiation was the turning on of my pineal gland to act as a link and removing the " gren " band from the medulla, these are things that have lost their function over the millenia as we have lost our spiritual rituals that enrich the parts of the mind that connect us.

Having gone through this experience i feel i have good knowledge on the machinations and cultures of this species of Reptilian called " Imu " they stand between 7 and 12 foot tall , very lithe , sort of like the Avatar people but no where near as combative or fearful. They were responsible for training the Myans and South African genetic tribes some 3000 years ago.

From what they have communicated to me , as they shwed me par tof our history , when they did it made so much sence indeed closed the gap on many mysteries.

Some 214000 years ago a group of scouts and scientists found earth on an exploritory mission. They decided to set up camp here and do research. Some of them wanted to genetically modify existing animals to act as manual labourers so they modified Apes to be able to communicate and become workers for them. This experimrnt went off sourse when 2 of them decidee they wanted to stay and create their own colony and indeed live here as Rulers.

Their leaders back on they home planet did not like this and told them to either come back and stop all experimentation or stay here and never return. So half stayed and the rest left.

The ones that stayed ended up creating the Egyptian culture and were knowen as the " AnuNa-Ki " Meaning " Energy of Anu Great " ( strict translation )

about 150000 years later a fleet of the Anu returned to see what had transpired.. and they didnt like what they had found.. so they destroyed pretty much all of it .. obviously some survived in hiding ... They continued their campaign but only had crude tools avail to them created with local materials.

Because what tehy did obviously had very negative rammafications there have been species ever since trying to correct these problems as they had spliced a particular Ape ( meat eater ) with one of their leaders ( somewhat egotistical and kingly ) and created Humans. They concentrated on Gold as their main stay of wealth because they had technology to transmute this into different vital materials for extending life and giving greater mental power. This was crude by their standards but enough to be seen as " Gods "

What has come about by this is what we see today .. and when Humans discovered Atomic energy thats when they really took notice because it was disturbing neighbouring communities. We have been under quarantine and monitord ever since.

N

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Here is some more info just sent to me , I havent gone through it all so i dont have a take on it other than i heard that Randy , when confronted by Reptilians decided to try to make friends as opposed to the natural human reactions " shoot first , ask questions later " and he found them to be very receptive to friendship....

Randy Cramer’s website is Earth Citizen Consulting.
    There’s a link to his first newsletter here
    Capt. Randy Cramer's First Newsletter - Project Avalon
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...irst-Newslette...
    Captain Randy Cramer has just sent out an email post of his first newsletter. ... ECC Times The Newsletter of Earth Citizen Consulting Written, ...

HOWEVER, this is the dynamite interview I’ve sent out to everyone.

Please, please take the time to watch this absolutely extraordinary interview between Judge Alfrd Lambremont Webre, “Father” of Exopolitics; US Marine Corps Special Section retired (and very funny) Captain Randy Cramer, of the Mars Defence Force, whose higher command have authorised him to “come out” as a public spokesman, and popularly elected (after he “came out” as one third Reptoid, one third Mantid and one third souled human) UK Borough Councillor Simon Parkes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ
    Roundtable: Pleiadian nuke destroyed Mars ecology. Cheney ran Mars Colony Corporation
    This is essentially a very upbeat presentation, featuring two human beings who have a close and insightful relationship with both the Mantids and the Reptoids, finding in each race solid grounds for the potential development, through diplomacy, of an interstellar society in which all races have a part to play. The Reptoids on Mars, for example, understand that they have reached an evolutionary cul de sac through their belligerent behaviour and are currently deeply engaged in consciously reconnecting to their planet Mrs and to restoring its wellbeing through terra-forming.

Many races are on the planet and inhabit designated regions, as explained by Randy Cramer who spent 17 years in the Mars Defence Force. Mars was indeed nuked by the Pleiadians as a last ditch military response which proved to be too effective and decimated the atmosphere and the surface. Randy explains why so many people who sense a Pleiadian connection are in this life actually resolving immense karma for that act of destruction, even though it was sanctioned to restore balance to an extreme, negative situation. There are of course current parallels forming here on Earth.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Gelfling (7th April 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), modwiz (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    You see how much they have programmed you ? its so hard for you to accept that maybe they are peaceful ... you build enemies when you assume the worst without ever learning otherwise.

WE CREATE OUR OWN DEAMONS !!!

DO NOT HATE THAT WHICH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

THIS IS OUR evolution

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), shamanseeker (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Yes i have positive experiences with them pretty much weekly for the last 40 years.

My " enhancement " as you put it as a retrospective of experience is as follows.

I have had contact with ET species since about 4 years of age.

I believe i was selected because i share certain genetic anomolies needed in order to be capable of successful interdimentional psycho sonnetic transfers of pictogram communications.

In the years of my contact with them they have done nothing but teach me spirituality, healing and health related activities and exersises, they have healed me when i had bells paulsy as a young teen and i know their culture very well indeed am now considered as a family member.

They have shown me wisdom and guided me to be a better person, to try to instill a macro wisdom and indeed share cultural differences between us as they are always interested in learning from us too.

I have never even once had a negative experience, they are so careful not to cause negative emotions in me that before i even feel it or acknowledge fear they disconnect. This is a protocal i have learned as they believe very much in what we call Karma, their word for it is " Shpi " ( at least phonetically thats how it sounds to me )

They are a species from the Zeta Reticuli ( i believe ) on a moon that is un charted , they are vegetarian and grow flowers they eat as sweets, they always ask permission to the flower before they eat them and are exceptionally spiritual.

Regarding Interdimestionalism. There is one thign these people who write these stories do not know ( actually they know very little if anything ) I understand the protocals and laws regarding interdimensionalism , i have successfully been trained and ordained through initiation which required me to be celebate for 18 months and show good faith and gratitude for everything that comes my way, they are very sort of Bhuddist in terms of belief structure.

The initiation was the turning on of my pineal gland to act as a link and removing the " gren " band from the medulla, these are things that have lost their function over the millenia as we have lost our spiritual rituals that enrich the parts of the mind that connect us.

Having gone through this experience i feel i have good knowledge on the machinations and cultures of this species of Reptilian called " Imu " they stand between 7 and 12 foot tall , very lithe , sort of like the Avatar people but no where near as combative or fearful. They were responsible for training the Myans and South African genetic tribes some 3000 years ago.

From what they have communicated to me , as they shwed me par tof our history , when they did it made so much sence indeed closed the gap on many mysteries.

Some 214000 years ago a group of scouts and scientists found earth on an exploritory mission. They decided to set up camp here and do research. Some of them wanted to genetically modify existing animals to act as manual labourers so they modified Apes to be able to communicate and become workers for them. This experimrnt went off sourse when 2 of them decidee they wanted to stay and create their own colony and indeed live here as Rulers.

Their leaders back on they home planet did not like this and told them to either come back and stop all experimentation or stay here and never return. So half stayed and the rest left.

The ones that stayed ended up creating the Egyptian culture and were knowen as the " AnuNa-Ki " Meaning " Energy of Anu Great " ( strict translation )

about 150000 years later a fleet of the Anu returned to see what had transpired.. and they didnt like what they had found.. so they destroyed pretty much all of it .. obviously some survived in hiding ... They continued their campaign but only had crude tools avail to them created with local materials.

Because what tehy did obviously had very negative rammafications there have been species ever since trying to correct these problems as they had spliced a particular Ape ( meat eater ) with one of their leaders ( somewhat egotistical and kingly ) and created Humans. They concentrated on Gold as their main stay of wealth because they had technology to transmute this into different vital materials for extending life and giving greater mental power. This was crude by their standards but enough to be seen as " Gods "

What has come about by this is what we see today .. and when Humans discovered Atomic energy thats when they really took notice because it was disturbing neighbouring communities. We have been under quarantine and monitord ever since.

N
    nanuxii, can you accept that other people have had anything but positive experience with the reps?

some describe truly menacing episodes. thanks.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019)