Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    From the many accounts that I have read regarding reptilian encounters there appear to be different races from multiple star systems (some even seem to originate from outside of our universe), and as Elbie's post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-T...#post841899573) indicated there even seems to be a reptilian race indigenous to Earth. Each race has different cultures, agendas and path's of spiritual development. Some are friendly (and spiritual) while and others are out-right hostile and view humans as being inferior "cattle". These hostile races seem to be on a non-spiritual, service to self path and run roughshod over other races that they find in their way or will use other races as disposable objects if it suits their whims or helps them to reach their objectives.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 6th February 2015 at 23:32.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (7th February 2015), NANUXII (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Elbie , the Lacretia video is awesome , thank you !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Elbie , the video is awesome , thank you !
    not at all

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    From the many accounts that I have read regarding reptilian encounters there appear to be different races from multiple star systems (some even seem to originate from outside of our universe), and as Elbie's post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-T...#post841899573) indicated there even seems to be a reptilian race indigenous to Earth. Each race has different cultures, agendas and path's of spiritual development. Some are friendly (and spiritual) while and others are out-right hostile and view humans as being inferior. These hostile races seem to be on a non-spiritual, service to self path and run roughshod over other races that they find in their way or will use other races as disposable objects if it helps them to reach their objectives.
    Brilliant post

Now if we were to transpose nanu's testimonies with this we could surely arrive at a position where we can all see that those divisions are based upon our individual collation of what we think we know.It doesn't prove wrong or right but it does prove galactic diversity of which we are a constituent part. A vital part by inclusion. If we can't view our collective as a whole, we never will be that whole. That is the human predicament in my view.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Ok lets flip this now , In this program that you describe , is there any sort of technology presented to prevent or protect from this sort of thing hapopening ? Anything at all ?

Just a yes or no will suffice.

N

Hello ?????

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Maybe the predicament lays in the realm of emotions? Seems no matter the contact, experience or knowledge one accrues in their journey here on Earth the human aspect that we all know as feelings abounds and either bring us together or separate.

Maybe in order not to be divided we need to look more closely at Transhumanism and go for the integration of becoming robots so we can eventually Unite in Mechanics if not Love

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

NANUXII (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    From the many accounts that I have read regarding reptilian encounters there appear to be different races from multiple star systems (some even seem to originate from outside of our universe), and as Elbie's post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-T...#post841899573) indicated there even seems to be a reptilian race indigenous to Earth. Each race has different cultures, agendas and path's of spiritual development. Some are friendly (and spiritual) while and others are out-right hostile and view humans as being inferior "cattle". These hostile races seem to be on a non-spiritual, service to self path and run roughshod over other races that they find in their way or will use other races as disposable objects if it suits their whims or helps them to reach their objectives.

I would whole heartedly agree with this information.

N

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Regarding the Lacerta video. I find the answers and intelligence of them plausible. Indeed this person has said certain things that ring true to me and some that have connected the dots as well.

This species look similar to the one i referred to in my earlier post. They may even be related in some way as the description of their culture is very similar , almost uncanny except for their diets.. this is plausible as well , we appreciate we as humans have vegans and vegetarians and meat eaters all in the same species here.

The one thing i didnt like about the Part 2 section is the narrator makes assumptions they like to eat humans .. while there was no communication about this for this particular species.

That sort of " creative licence " is what causes such misunderstandings.. indeed my information has been misunderstood. I have been so far only in this thread accused of saying all negative experiences are written off as bunk. I never said that at all , im not even implying it , what i was saying is the cut and paste description is almost exactly like another program i have much experience with ( which is bunk ) and that it would make for fun viewing.. What im implying that in this instance i feel its not to be taken too seriously and to treat it as entertainment.

The oither implication thats incorrect is that because i have a positive experience with ONE type of Reptilian race that now i stupidly assume that all others must be the same and can do no evil.. this is eally where it gets silly ,, why do people do this ? create new things to garner footing into argumentative conjecture ? this is really a waste of time and emotionally driven fear based programming, or at least the result there of.

Pretty much every species i have encountered were always dressed in ornate dress, mind you 90% of encounters have all been holographic.

In times when i knew they were masing them selves i asked them to reveal their true identity and they did instantly. I believe they do this because they are aware we judge things that do not look exactly like ourselves. This may be a problem for them in gaining acceptance without judgement to help some sort of dialogue.

N

N
    Last edited by NANUXII, 7th February 2015 at 06:23.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (7th February 2015), modwiz (7th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    (Never mind. Staying out of this)
    Last edited by Radial, 7th February 2015 at 18:54.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hello ?????
    Still waiting on an answer Lift The Veil : 0)

N

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Still waiting on an answer Lift The Veil : 0)

N
    I don't understand what you are asking?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I don't understand what you are asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by NANUXII View Post
    Ok lets flip this now , In this program that you describe , is there any sort of technology presented to prevent or protect from this sort of thing hapopening ? Anything at all ?

Just a yes or no will suffice.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know that is the question, I don't understand it. Re-word it perhaps.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Have you seen the show you are describing in the op ?

yes / no

In the show do they show a way to prevent these interdimensional beings coming into your home and trying to scare your family ?

yes / no

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes.

No.