Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Only if people dont making accusations that im an anti propoganda pusher , any more of that vile talk and ill leave ! seriously Elbie , shame on you.
    there is no shame on me for arguing my point of looking at things. now, if you look at my entry #30, just earlier, i posted a vid i am sure you'd like.
    Last edited by Elbie, 6th February 2015 at 20:31.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    My feelings on our Forum is that it is a place where we can safely share our experiences.. i believe we all can help each other to understand the "big picture" as we all have small pieces of the puzzle to life. So i can only hope in that vein, any questions we pose to each other be non confrontational-- obviously text tends to deliver a sharper tone than may be intended.

A suggestion to all who participate may be that we all read our text before we post and to participate with a good intent of hoping to join some dots for ourselves, lb

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Catsquotl (6th February 2015), Melidae (6th February 2015), modwiz (7th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    no, not offended and have no faith re this issue - i would like to know if poss.

i also wanted to understand how do you weigh your experience against other people's who described it differently. i now understand you dismiss it as "programming".. your experience: true to fact, other peoples' who had it different - programmed..maybe you don't see a problem with this hierarchy.

this for your heart's delight, , other readers might find it of some interest too: Lacerta Files everyone

"The Lacerta File is about a Swede named Ole K., who by a friend is told that he had met a reptile woman in south of Sweden. And Ole was to be permitted to interview the woman which he later did at two occasions, 16 December 1999 and 24 April 2000. The interviews takes place in an unnamed town in southern Sweden. The woman, who calls herself Lacerta (Latin for reptile) has a reptile-like appearance, but, with the help of her abilities she makes people see her in human form. She says she belongs to an ancient race that lived underground for millions of years and hidden openings of their caves can be found in Sweden and lots of other places throughout the world. Further she says that some of the flying saucers we humans are seeing does belong to her reptilian race. She travels to the surface now and then to study humans but does not normally allow open contact with anyone or let anyone see her in her true reptilian form."

Lacerta also insists that reptilians are the first species, therefore owners of the earth and that humans came way later. Ole certifies his encounter is true. He also protects copy rights on his original transcript, although from what Lacerta instructs, this content is meant to spread as far and wide

but.. is the content verifiable? no.

true account or work of fiction? true account but narrative false? as per usual, it's up to your descernment.

I wonder, is this where green eyes came from?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Elbie , from your responces i see you have not truly read my posts , or you just like to argue and offend peoiple.

Re read them , pretty much everything you are assuming is incorrect about me or my posts., And to be honest i cant be bothered dealing with negative people who are dedicated to fear agendas. I feel sorry for you.

no matter how well i present something you will put up the " in other words " theory ... you realise when someone does this they arent interested in truth .. just their side of the coin.

N

N

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    My feelings on our Forum is that it is a place where we can safely share our experiences.. i believe we all can help each other to understand the "big picture" as we all have small pieces of the puzzle to life. So i can only hope in that vein, any questions we pose to each other be non confrontational-- obviously text tends to deliver a sharper tone than may be intended.

A suggestion to all who participate may be that we all read our text before we post and to participate with a good intent of hoping to join some dots for ourselves, lb

I wont be posting any more of my experiences.

Sorry but if the people here have no respect then they can stay in their sand box and play with the BS they created.

N

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nanu, i feel it a shame you feel you cannot proceed with sharing due to mentioned above, may i suggest ignore button so that we may continue with valued discussion?, lb

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Subconcious programming happens subconciously. You would have absolutely no idea it had already been planted. You do realise that Milab Tech has had the capability to hijack dreams and implant ideas through the subconcious for decades.
    You do realize that many Milabs are Milabs for the very reason that people are being abducted by or have interactions with ETs FIRST and the military want to know what the ETs are doing with the abductees so the military end up doing their own abductions SECONDARY to find out what the ETs are doing with them. This was just the case that happened with the woman from the TV show. She was not a Milab first, she encountered the reptoid FIRST, therefore it was not possible for the military to program or hijack her dreams as they came into the picture after her initial encounters with the creature. Her young daughter was the first person to experience interaction with the creature, which was during the daytime, not while sleeping/dreaming (therefore no hijacked dreams). The young daughter and the mother both saw this creature multiple times while awake before the military showed up at her house.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 6th February 2015 at 20:58.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (7th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    My dear , my experience with Milab is first hand , not off a TV show, so i understand and know their tech and methods very well. YOU dont realise they can get to you without being in a Milab , just by general transmission through TV , and other frequency driven media. General broadcast transmission coupled with media movie and propoganda programming create the deamon inside.

You do realise " Generally Speaking " they hire actors to do these shows ? I dont know if this woman is real or fake , and im not interested in finding out , Why ? maybe i dont care ? actually there is not one shred of gain to watch this program. If there is please let us know.

When i say KNOW i mean something that has evedential and tangible proof.

Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    You do realize that many Milabs are Milabs for the very reason that people are being abducted by or have interactions with ETs FIRST and the military want to know what the ETs are doing with the abductees so the military end up doing their own abductions SECONDARY to find out what the ETs are doing with them. This was just the case that happened with the woman from the TV show. She was not a Milab first, she encountered the reptoid FIRST, therefore it was not possible for the military to program or hijack her dreams as they came into the picture after her initial encounters with the creature. Her young daughter was the first person to experience interaction with the creature, which was during the daytime, not while sleeping/dreaming (therefore no hijacked dreams). The young daughter and the mother both saw this creature multiple times while awake before the military showed up at her house.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (7th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am not going to discount the many reports of people experiencing negative reptilian encounters. Their experiences are as real to them as your experiences are as real to you. Just as negative thoughts and fear programming can be going on, positive screen memories to cover negative experiences can be going on as well. So both sides of the coin need to be examined and neither should be written off completely as only being programming.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (7th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (6th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Nanu, i feel it a shame you feel you cannot proceed with sharing due to mentioned above, may i suggest ignore button so that we may continue with valued discussion?, lb
    Thank you LB .. when people do not treat such critical and personal informnation with respect it makes the will to share, all the more difficult.

Ignoring it wont make it go away ... if we are to grow as a community we need to take care when someone tries to share personal accounts of real experience.

Just for the record , i dont care if anybody believes me. I have already come to terms with it all and have come out the other side knowing who and where i am, needing to be worshipped or followed is a foolish human trait, one i dont identify with al all.

I have , just like any one else , been through a myriad of experiences that could have gone bad had they not been negotiated for better outcomes. In my 40 + years of contactism i have grown to the conclusion ( and i mean grown over a long time of evaluation ) that off planet species , wehter they are Mantid, Reptilian , Humanoid , Draco ( form of reptilian/mantid ) Or Ascended Master ( for want of a better word ) Have far more respect for us than our own govenments. Humans have a very bad reputation out there for having no respect for anything.

Stuff like this just makes us look worse.

Do we want to be part of a greater universe ? can we evolve to accepting that not everything out there is the same as us ? , indeed it is so vastly different and amazing it requires great maturity to appreciate it.

N

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), modwiz (7th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Again , you are implying im writing it off... this tells me you have not truly read my posts. This is what perpetuates arguments and causes sepperation in comm unities. Read the words ... dont make assumptions.

I am not going to discount the many reports of people experiencing negative reptilian encounters. Their experiences are as real to them as your experiences are as real to you. Just as negative thoughts and fear programming can be going on, positive screen memories to cover negative experiences can be going on as well. So both sides of the coin need to be examined and neither should be written off completely as only being programming.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

modwiz (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Ok lets flip this now , In this program that you describe , is there any sort of technology presented to prevent or protect from this sort of thing hapopening ? Anything at all ?

Just a yes or no will suffice.

N

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

777 (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    It is a shame members don't feel comfortable to share personal accounts due to scorn. It is very easy to speculate, my goodness, we all do it as part of natural discernment but it becomes different if a member is claiming personal accounts vs speculation from other sources. We have many experiencers on here and it's important to keep that in mind when responding to their testimonies. Anyone would feel uncomfortable if aspersions were cast upon their own experiences based on the hearsay of others. That is a chastisement that is valid but shouldn't result in the silencing of personal accounts, more one for internalisation.

Can we please allow people this grace? Historically, threads that head this way would have been closed but we all see as a mod team now that this is counter productive. Things NEED to be voiced if we are going to elevate from this mess! I strongly feel that we should allow each other that respect, otherwise our conjecture is folly and impedes progression.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (7th February 2015), lookbeyond (7th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Sooz (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Again , you are implying im writing it off... this tells me you have not truly read my posts. This is what perpetuates arguments and causes sepperation in comm unities. Read the words ... dont make assumptions.

Okay - Here are your words from this post
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-T...#post841899455

Quote Originally posted by NANUXII
    this sounds like a cut and paste from the same Reptilian Fear Campaign being spread by the infamous James Bartley.

should make for fun viewing.

N
    I am glad that you have had a positive experience however I know of others who have not had positive experiences and it had nothing to do with their prior thoughts and or programming they received to color their experiences.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Elbie (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    here's a very informaltive lecture by late dr karla turner:

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)