Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 69

Thread: TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

  1. #16
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    18th December 2014
    Location
    2.3 AU SSE of Sol 3
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    I dont have to accept it , i know it , however i think that we create our own deamons

    i saw this with James Bartley first hand , ie i was in the room when it happend. After he systematically programmed all the women in the group with his Milab presentation of reptilian shape shiofters raping women and hiding in closets and all sorts of crazy bull crap , 6 out of 8 women in that group started to have nightmares because the intrense emotional idea that was planted had spawned in their sub concious to the point some of them had physical encounters...

    I had to council 4 of those women ... of the 4, one of them returned to the group and continues to research this subject ... she is the only one out of the 4 that is still having nightmares and realistic " occourances "

    the rest after some 6 months of councelling have all recovered.

    no more experiences , no more nightmares.

    thats my experience with this most disgusting propoganda !

    the more you concentrate on this stuff , the deeper it gets into your psyche and they are enlisting fear driven people to firther make real that which they are concentrating on

    i warn you all , you wont get an ounce of prevention thinking watching this stuff will protect you ...

    N

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

    777 (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  3. #17
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    29th October 2014
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    I dont have to accept it , i know it , however i think that we create our own deamons

    i saw this with James Bartley first hand , ie i was in the room when it happend. After he systematically programmed all the women in the group with his Milab presentation of reptilian shape shiofters raping women and hiding in closets and all sorts of crazy bull crap , 6 out of 8 women in that group started to have nightmares because the intrense emotional idea that was planted had spawned in their sub concious to the point some of them had physical encounters...

    I had to council 4 of those women ... of the 4, one of them returned to the group and continues to research this subject ... she is the only one out of the 4 that is still having nightmares and realistic " occourances "

    the rest after some 6 months of councelling have all recovered.

    no more experiences , no more nightmares.

    thats my experience with this most disgusting propoganda !

    the more you concentrate on this stuff , the deeper it gets into your psyche and they are enlisting fear driven people to firther make real that which they are concentrating on

    i warn you all , you wont get an ounce of prevention thinking watching this stuff will protect you ...

    N

    in other words, you are confident other experiencers of purely negative (including dr karla turner) are delusional. either delusional or intentional liars

    in which case, how confident can you be the neutral readers, non experiencers, won't take you as counter-propaganda pusher? how satisfied are you they won't think your version is false?

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

    lift the veil (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  5. #18
    Senior Member shamanseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    14th September 2013
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    3,943
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 635 Posts
    Just as some 'human' races are aggressive and some pacific so are some reptoid races aggressive and some pacific.

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

    777 (7th February 2015), Elbie (6th February 2015), lift the veil (7th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Silly Wabbit (3rd July 2019), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  7. #19
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    12th September 2013
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    8,508
    Thanked 11,615 Times in 2,503 Posts
    Excellently put Nanu, piecing it together over the past few years I have come to a similar understanding, albeit not through experience of reptillians but certainly of Plaiedians. I have had contact with the latter several times in my life and believe myself to have routes there. At least, that's what I intuited from mental converse. There comes with this knowledge a HUGE guilt for what allegedly transpired and I often like to challenge and question my own belief systems to see if I am truly being honest with myself in my analysis of my experiences.

    Upon questioning this, the guilt is undeniable. I feel physically sick when I think about it and this speaks volumes for me as an indicator of validity. A deep long lost whisper of intense sadness stirs in places intangible, yet vividly.

    Here is a humdinger for you in the name of sheer amusement, the search for truth and sovereignty of self. If we truly create our own daemons (and I'm with you there, I think similarly), is there not an argument to suggest that many of these are based upon historic experience and accrued karma? In other words.....perhaps a justification therein, interwoven into a partial "excuse" for perpetuated self deception?

    I am merely throwing the cat from a great height into pigeon land, I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and really appreciate you sharing your views which are largely congruent with mine own and even were they not to be.....certainly worth mature consideration.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

    Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  9. #20
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    29th October 2014
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Excellently put Nanu, piecing it together over the past few years I have come to a similar understanding, albeit not through experience of reptillians but certainly of Plaiedians. I have had contact with the latter several times in my life and believe myself to have routes there. At least, that's what I intuited from mental converse. There comes with this knowledge a HUGE guilt for what allegedly transpired and I often like to challenge and question my own belief systems to see if I am truly being honest with myself in my analysis of my experiences.

    Upon questioning this, the guilt is undeniable. I feel physically sick when I think about it and this speaks volumes for me as an indicator of validity. A deep long lost whisper of intense sadness stirs in places intangible, yet vividly.

    Here is a humdinger for you in the name of sheer amusement, the search for truth and sovereignty of self. If we truly create our own daemons (and I'm with you there, I think similarly), is there not an argument to suggest that many of these are based upon historic experience and accrued karma? In other words.....perhaps a justification therein, interwoven into a partial "excuse" for perpetuated self deception?

    I am merely throwing the cat from a great height into pigeon land, I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and really appreciate you sharing your views which are largely congruent with mine own and even were they not to be.....certainly worth mature consideration.
    777, you mention pleadiens, but have you had experiences witn reptoid races?
    that's what the OP is about. thanks.

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

    lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  11. #21
    Senior Member lift the veil's Avatar
    Join Date
    15th May 2014
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    2,438
    Thanked 3,394 Times in 625 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    I dont have to accept it , i know it , however i think that we create our own deamons

    i saw this with James Bartley first hand , ie i was in the room when it happend. After he systematically programmed all the women in the group with his Milab presentation of reptilian shape shiofters raping women and hiding in closets and all sorts of crazy bull crap , 6 out of 8 women in that group started to have nightmares because the intrense emotional idea that was planted had spawned in their sub concious to the point some of them had physical encounters...

    I had to council 4 of those women ... of the 4, one of them returned to the group and continues to research this subject ... she is the only one out of the 4 that is still having nightmares and realistic " occourances "

    the rest after some 6 months of councelling have all recovered.

    no more experiences , no more nightmares.

    thats my experience with this most disgusting propoganda !

    the more you concentrate on this stuff , the deeper it gets into your psyche and they are enlisting fear driven people to firther make real that which they are concentrating on

    i warn you all , you wont get an ounce of prevention thinking watching this stuff will protect you ...

    N
    But what about the woman in the show. She had never even heard about reptoids. It was not a sub-conscious implant or manifestation of her fear. It was a physical being that first her daughter was interacting with, then herself and then the military. Maybe it actually happened and the reptoid was a real creature.

    Please note that there are also researchers like Karla Turner who discovered that many of these ET, can actually put screen memories into a person's mind so they think they are actually having a more pleasant interaction with the the ETs but when further examined it is revealed that it was just a fake memory to cover-up the deeper/true memory of what took place, which many times was not a good experience.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 6th February 2015 at 18:56.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

    Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  13. #22
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    12th September 2013
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    8,508
    Thanked 11,615 Times in 2,503 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    777, you mention pleadiens, but have you had experiences witn reptoid races?
    that's what the OP is about. thanks.
    No I made that quite clear in my post. I was drawing a parallel between my experiences and the experiences of others, some of which have been with reptillians. Since your keen to remain rigidly on topic to the detriment of appropriate comparison.....shall we? Thanks.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

    Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  15. #23
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    29th October 2014
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    No I made that quite clear in my post. I was drawing a parallel between my experiences and the experiences of others, some of which have been with reptillians. Since your keen to remain rigidly on topic to the detriment of appropriate comparison.....shall we? Thanks.
    sorry if you took it as detriment to the flow of the thread, i really wanted to explore if experiences with pleidians is comparable to mutually opposing accounts with regards to encounters with the reptilians.... or is it always only postitive as contents on the inernet and elsewhere suggests. thanks for your patience.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

    777 (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  17. #24
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    12th September 2013
    Location
    Terra
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks
    8,508
    Thanked 11,615 Times in 2,503 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    sorry if you took it as detriment to the flow of the thread, i really wanted to explore if experiences with pleidians is comparable to mutually opposing accounts with regards to encounters with the reptilians.... or is it always only postitive as contents on the inernet and elsewhere suggests. thanks for your patience.
    Hey no problem, text is fickle Elbie. In my first post, third paragraph I'm trying to address the same issue and am looking forward to nanu's responses to that very same concern. I honestly don't believe that all experiences of reptoids is either positive or a blasphemous lie. No one can base the muse of an entire race/species upon experiences of a few individual reptillians, just as I can't speak for all Plaeidians based on my limited encounters.

    Equally so, another thing I must add is the fear element we bring into situations. For example, people who don't like cats, dogs of even babies are usually the recipient of much coldness from them. There has to be a correlation in that. The fear brought forward into the energetic transaction absolutely will have an effect upon the outcome I would say.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

    Elbie (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  19. #25
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    29th October 2014
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Hey no problem, text is fickle Elbie. In my first post, third paragraph I'm trying to address the same issue and am looking forward to nanu's responses to that very same concern. I honestly don't believe that all experiences of reptoids is either positive or a blasphemous lie. No one can base the muse of an entire race/species upon experiences of a few individual reptillians, just as I can't speak for all Plaeidians based on my limited encounters.

    Equally so, another thing I must add is the fear element we bring into situations. For example, people who don't like cats, dogs of even babies are usually the recipient of much coldness from them. There has to be a correlation in that. The fear brought forward into the energetic transaction absolutely will have an effect upon the outcome I would say.
    i second that theory. fear must be one of out staunchest enemy.

    what i am interested in is examples when bad experiences happen with no prior fear . can't all be attributable to karma - if one can accept that concept.. i don't.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

    777 (6th February 2015), lift the veil (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (6th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015), Spiral (6th February 2015)

  21. #26
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    18th December 2014
    Location
    2.3 AU SSE of Sol 3
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    in other words, you are confident other experiencers of purely negative (including dr karla turner) are delusional. either delusional or intentional liars

    in which case, how confident can you be the neutral readers, non experiencers, won't take you as counter-propaganda pusher? how satisfied are you they won't think your version is false?
    In other words ? i think your " other words " are designed to create an argument because you are offended of my experiences.

    Dont be offended because someone presents something that contradicts what you have a belief in. All be it a very negative outlook and based on no evidence mind you, just a hollywood TV show that says so ...

    does that seem worthy of putting so much stock into just because someone on a TV set says so ? i mean after the last 30 years of BS tv programming from NBC news etc hasnt it sunk in that TV or hollywood never presents anything substancial ? Its a propoganda network , and youre part of the problem if you dont wake up.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

    Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

  23. #27
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    18th December 2014
    Location
    2.3 AU SSE of Sol 3
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    But what about the woman in the show. She had never even heard about reptoids. It was not a sub-conscious implant or manifestation of her fear. It was a physical being that first her daughter was interacting with, then herself and then the military. Maybe it actually happened and the reptoid was a real creature.

    Please note that there are also researchers like Karla Turner who discovered that many of these ET, can actually put screen memories into a person's mind so they think they are actually having a more pleasant interaction with the the ETs but when further examined it is revealed that it was just a fake memory to cover-up the deeper/true memory of what took place, which many times was not a good experience.
    Subconcious programming happens subconciously. You would have absolutely no idea it had already been planted. You do realise that Milab Tech has had the capability to hijack dreams and implant ideas through the subconcious for decades.

    Couple this with hollywood propoganda for the last 30 years and all you need is a trigger event to make it all come to life.

    step back and macro view the last 30 years and then look at why they do it , its fear campaigns to enlist protection programs ... they are creating the need before they supply for the demand...


    its so obvious

    N

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

    Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

  25. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    14th March 2014
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    6,563
    Thanked 4,128 Times in 710 Posts
    Nanu and 777, i would be very interested in more details of both of your contacts, possibly on a members only thread if you are more comfortable to converse there?

    Kind Reguards, lb

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

    777 (6th February 2015), NANUXII (6th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

  27. #29
    Permanently Banned
    Join Date
    18th December 2014
    Location
    2.3 AU SSE of Sol 3
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Only if people dont making accusations that im an anti propoganda pusher , any more of that vile talk and ill leave ! seriously Elbie , shame on you.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

    lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015)

  29. #30
    Retired Member
    Join Date
    29th October 2014
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    674
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    In other words ? i think your " other words " are designed to create an argument because you are offended of my experiences.

    Dont be offended because someone presents something that contradicts what you have a belief in. All be it a very negative outlook and based on no evidence mind you, just a hollywood TV show that says so ...

    does that seem worthy of putting so much stock into just because someone on a TV set says so ? i mean after the last 30 years of BS tv programming from NBC news etc hasnt it sunk in that TV or hollywood never presents anything substancial ? Its a propoganda network , and youre part of the problem if you dont wake up.
    no, not offended and have no faith re this issue - i would like to know if poss.

    i also wanted to understand how do you weigh your experience against other people's who described it differently. i now understand you dismiss it as "programming".. your experience: true to fact, other peoples' who had it different - programmed..maybe you don't see a problem with this hierarchy.

    this for your heart's delight, , other readers might find it of some interest too: Lacerta Files everyone



    "The Lacerta File is about a Swede named Ole K., who by a friend is told that he had met a reptile woman in south of Sweden. And Ole was to be permitted to interview the woman which he later did at two occasions, 16 December 1999 and 24 April 2000. The interviews takes place in an unnamed town in southern Sweden. The woman, who calls herself Lacerta (Latin for reptile) has a reptile-like appearance, but, with the help of her abilities she makes people see her in human form. She says she belongs to an ancient race that lived underground for millions of years and hidden openings of their caves can be found in Sweden and lots of other places throughout the world. Further she says that some of the flying saucers we humans are seeing does belong to her reptilian race. She travels to the surface now and then to study humans but does not normally allow open contact with anyone or let anyone see her in her true reptilian form."

    Lacerta also insists that reptilians are the first species, therefore owners of the earth and that humans came way later. Ole certifies his encounter is true. He also protects copy rights on his original transcript, although from what Lacerta instructs, this content is meant to spread as far and wide

    but.. is the content verifiable? no.

    true account or work of fiction? true account but narrative false? as per usual, it's up to your descernment.


  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

    777 (6th February 2015), Gelfling (7th April 2015), lift the veil (6th February 2015), lookbeyond (6th February 2015), Ria (7th February 2015), sandy (7th February 2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •