Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sophia - A Synopsis of the John Lash Video

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I think the grand picture and song line perhaps is so very important,so very important to have a knowing.That knowing may well depict a foundation, a continuous of which to build or better to create. that knowing may well help one to understand the whys, the why are we here, the why are things the way they are , the why is our reality so limiting and the why are we so limitless!, the latter being discovered again now.
    Some how the song line doesn't seem so surprising nor strange as i think we have always known of or connection with the planet ,mother-earth, Sophia.
    But the big picture is just another song to sing , subject to debate because those bigger than life events and happenings are beyond us.

What we have is what is here and now.
    We have all connected at times as children and latter If we have chosen to, once i went camping alone for three days next to a pine forest and a river ,during the second day or evening i went in the forest to collect some pine cones and fire wood , i felt the urge to sit and meditate , I said hello out load , hello Forrest ,i wish to share some time with you ,is that good for you. To my surprise the forest answered in clear voice in my mind ,the forest had a name and welcomed me,we complemented each other on the immense beautiful realities we both were, so different and yet the same.It was like speaking with energies moving and interconnecting like lines . I was there a very long time and it was clearly getting dark I bidded goodbye and thanked the forest for sharing itself with me, and opened my eyes. The forest was completely infested with mosquito's , swarms and swarms of them all around me like an ever moving wall in all directions , i slowly stood up in amazement ,and slowly picked up the fire wood and cones i needed and continued slowly out of the forest they followed surrounding me all the way out . i had not one bite from the thousands of mozzies there.

Was that me, my doing , the forest's,Sophia? All of us? or my imagination?(pretty vivid lol)
    WE are connected at all times , When we choose , we begin to understand .
    Last edited by Tonz, 29th January 2015 at 12:11.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (29th January 2015), Highland1 (29th January 2015), lookbeyond (29th January 2015), MaryMay (16th June 2015), Melidae (29th January 2015), modwiz (29th January 2015), ronin (15th February 2015), sandy (30th January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Thank you so much for starting this thread John.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (29th January 2015), Highland1 (29th January 2015), ronin (15th February 2015), sandy (30th January 2015), Tonz (30th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_K8cQM40lc

"Gaia"

The sky was light and the land all dark, the sun rose up over Central Park.
    I was walking home from work, Gaia.

The petal sky and the rosy dawn, the world turning on the burning sun.
    Sacred wet green one we live on, Gaia.

Run, run, run, run said the automobile and it ran, run for your life, take to your heels.
    Foolish school of fish on wheels, Gaia, Gaia

Turn away from your animal kind, try to leave your body just to live in your mind.
    Leave your cold cruel mother earth behind, Gaia.

As if you were your own creation, as if you were the chosen nation.
    The world around you, just a rude and dangerous invasion, Gaia, Gaia, Gaia.

Someone's got to stop us now, save us from us Gaia, no one's gonna stop us now.

We thought we ought to walk awhile, so we left that town in a single file.
    Up and up and up, mile after mile after mile.
    We reached the tree line and I dropped my pack,
    sat down on my haunches and I looked back down over the mountain,
    helpless and speechless and breathless, Gaia.

Pray for the forest pray for the tree, pray for the fish in the deep blue sea.
    Pray for yourself and for God's sake, say one for me, poor wretched unbeliever.

Someone's got to stop us now, save us from us Gaia, no one's gonna stop us now.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

MaryMay (16th June 2015), modwiz (15th February 2015), ronin (15th February 2015), sandy (15th February 2015), Tonz (17th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Hello all, and thanks John and all the others for your contribution here with regards to the Devine Sophia.

As it is my interest to further learn about the myth and upon seeing the relative slowing of participation here, I thought to introduce another idea from JLL that I found contentious of further examination and preponderance.

That the Archons have three primary means by which to influence humanity. Illusion, simulation and now religion. My focus for this posting being the latter.

As one learns the myth, about how the creator of the human genome, a "young" aeon that had fallen to join with her creation, and the greatest gift yet given to humanity, the Luminous Epinoa, a potential realized by the Anthropos in its true form, one can identify an underlying metaphor of creation, enjoinment and blossoming that should empower humankind. The most common form of modern day religion, Christianity, Islam and to a certain extent its core belief of Judaism can be argued to have an opposite underlying metaphor of divide, conquer/enslave and destroy. The idea that Moses, upon receiving a message from a burning bush (perhaps an illusion or simulation of sorts) should return and align his followers on a system that sets aside their personal values and adopt the values given by a messenger. The idea that we are condemned to roam the earth distant from our creator and born sinners due to an original sin that bestows upon half the population the implicit idea of condemnation. The idea that the Anthropos (true human image) is a man killed with unimaginable suffering by crucifixion. Need I go on?

Indeed it seems to me that the metaphor behind modern day religions is indeed a force that would seek to weaken humanity. I would put forth the notion that in context of the Sophianic myth, religion is indeed is a means by which the Archontic interest of human destruction can be pursued. Having said that, is anyone willing to examine whether or not returning to sophianics is indeed necessary for a path to recovery? Or is there yet a way to recover without it?
    Last edited by lcam88, 11th June 2015 at 18:07.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Someone (Modwiz?) posted John Lash's interview with Lisa Harrison on PA. I listened with great interest. I had heard bits and pieces before. This was the most complete. I explored his website(s) and listened to the follow-up interview with Lisa. I was a bit turned off by his Kalika War Party stuff.

I've heard so many definitions of what archons are. If I recall correctly, John mentioned Carlos Castaneda. His work was the first place I ever heard of energetic beings that attach themselves to us, consume our light energy and control (or try to) our thoughts. Of course, I initially rejected that idea. It's taken some time for me to understand just how much more I think for myself than many of the people around me.

I absolutely love this creation story. It's the best one I've heard. I imagine there are elements of it in indigenous cultures still. They're mostly uninclined to share after all they've been through.

However, this is a time of change. Much is yet to be revealed.

In a Star Trek TNG episode there was a space creature who attached itself to the Enterprise and began to suck its energy. They couldn't stop it. Geordie figured out that if they "sour the milk" the creature would detach. They changed their energy signature and the creature detached and went back to its natural stellar energy sources.

So we can, in a similar way, change our energies to be unpalatable to the archons. Since they're not natural, they will perish.

Many say this is already happening.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes indeed. Much of my personal experience is very similar to your regarding JLL and the myth. I haven't run across his war party stuff but certainly I didn't much appreciate what some would call anti-semetic ranting, even though I personally believe that freedom (of speech) is more important than political correctness. All religions have an extremest order of the following but he made very little effort to identify extremism and much less in the various forms of Yahwehism that exist. As such his message gets caught, in my view, as carrying more of his personal prejudices and thus diluting what would be a solid argument by opening it up to a very valid opposition that would further hinder whatever good intentions may have been innate in the original message.

I largely reject the idea of the energetic energy sucking aliens even though I know parasites do exist. Initially I was more open to examination of any legitimacy. I also now reject his whole annunaki consipiracy stuff too (as well as "the grid").

I remember that Star Trek episode.

JLL claims to have been the individual who brought the term Archon into the modern day mainstream and he is adamant that use of the term also include the context he says is essential to understanding; that the Archons are beings local only to our solar system and where created by the Devine Sophia during the fall (from the galactic pluroma). Other ET's, even parasitic or mischievous ones, or even jinn, are not archons. Archons are our cousins, so to speak, in that they where created by the same Aeon that created our genome albeit by accident. In that context, the term carries a lot more meaning and so I'm inclined to agree with JLL with regard to the context of the term. JLL gives a rather distinct description of them, the unborn fetus appearance and silvery skinned, silicon based and oxygen being a poison to them. They come in all sizes, from like 6 inches tall to massive, but most are about 3 feet tall (apparently). Since they cannot survive for much time in our oxygen rich environment so perhaps it's fitting to say that earth is "off-limits" to their kind but that the rest of the solar system is their "playground". I hope that is valid context for you.

I agree with your position that there are other ways to overcome by changing energetically. I must say though, that perhaps extinguishing the Archons is something that should be brought up for contention: if the Archontic agenda is human extermination, by moving for their extermination are we not also degrading our image from that of the Anthropos? Why should we not elevate ourselves to a higher standard? This is another area where my views diverge from JLL's FYI.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th June 2015)

Thanks
    I personally had trouble with the idea that the solar system and planets are an archontic construct. Earth is the only natural part. And the earth can move away from the solar system and still be 'alive'.

I suppose Gaia can do whatever she wants but I have trouble wrapping my mind around that part.

The War Party stuff seemed to be directly connected to what has been called antisemitism.

Hey Modwiz, if you're reading this, how go the experiments? Still gathering data? I hope we've provided some that's useful.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

modwiz (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Don't know why I'm double posting. Apologies.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From what I gathered, and my understanding may not be complete or even fully representative, the solar system was already here before the Fall. That Sophia materialized or condensed to become the planet earth joining the other satellites around the star. I do not even rule out that she enjoined an already existing planetary body. But in any case the archons didn't create the other planets, they just occupy them.

If you read the JLL's reconstruction (http://metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/Synopsis9SM.php) the entire galaxy is considered alive in a way. And even in the art of alchemy you see characterizations wherein material is living. There is a difference in terminological reference required for that to be evident; scientists and the ordinary dogmatic following have a very specific definition of life which obviously requires a significant extension to perceive life in the inanimate. But that orthodoxy is maintained regardless because expansion of knowledge in this area is actually taboo IMO. For that reason you have all meaningful discussions regarding life fall into two categories, creationism or evolutionism. But if you ever stopped to think that "random" mutation (a scientific presumption) of genes is actually not so random, you start to get a clue about how grand the fallacy to maintain such an orthodoxy really is, or how large the effort to prevent knowledge of this rational from growing.

It all started for me with the following 2 observations and questions : 1. A human is alive and conscious. A cell of that human is also considered alive, but is it conscious? 2. God made man in his image, god also made the heavens, the stars, the earth and all life on it. Was it only man that was made in the image of god? or all of his/her creation? I only started believing in god because of contemplations regarding the latter question. More importantly than what it may tell us about gods image, is what it tells us about who we (humans) are. One need only apply the Law of Thought to conclude some very interesting things. What solarimplosion says about our bodies, for example, is very similar in some ways to what C.W Leadbeater said about atoms in the book "Occult Chemistry" published sometime around 1933.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th June 2015)

Thanks
    Icam88, great post. I am absolutely fascinated with the cell. It's so amazing. I used to wonder so much how it could do all that it does. It's a little city in there! Had I stayed in biology it would have been molecular or cellular.

I've spent quite a bit of time on the 'in his image' idea. It's never made sense to me to believe that the human form is what was meant. That's clearly a human ego interpretation.

I see it like the sun and a flame or spark. God is like the sun. A huge, brilliant, life-giving light. We are like that but we are sparks, or flames. We are not as big and we don't last as long. But we are creators, aren't we?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pre Script: Perhaps you are double clicking the "Submit button" causing the double posts?

Cells are fascinating indeed to look at through a microscope.

I think its important to understand "in his image" in context both with and without the ego. But more importantly, to understand image not just to mean visual image. Perhaps template is another good word to understand image. A template of creation. Hahaha! But, in that context your third paragraph is exactly right.

I like to imagine the larger "image" as fractal like. And with that I'll pose one more question to add some context to the fractal: Why should god create anything that is not in his/her image/template?

Created the heavens, the stars, the earth and all life on it. Let the pattern reveal itself if even only reluctantly, I say.
    Last edited by lcam88, 14th June 2015 at 13:40. Reason: clarifications

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th August 2015)

Thanks
    Fractally speaking, and after watching videos of zooming into Julia sets, God is the whole thing and we are the parts that we see as we zoom in that look the same but are smaller and all together make up the whole.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (16th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Indeed, Dreamtimer.

As one may also find in the rest of creation in animals, plants, etc. when looking into some zoomed portions of the fractal, IMO. And it's that point that makes the entire belief in such a god actually worth of study in more detail. Not because it gives such important insight into the nature of god, but because of the insight it may give about how we are and what is in our midst, IMO. Perhaps we cannot obtain scientific knowledge in such an examination, but certainly we may get insight and/or inspiration that gives or points in a direction about what where knowledge may be found and studied. A direction where we can develop new scientific theories and experiments to prove or disprove such theories. A perfect example being the question of whether cells are conscious.

Perhaps the biggest difference between the Myth and Yahwehist based religion is how the Myth seems to show or hint at more ample part of fractal, whereas Yahwehist teachings focus on a oriented man aspects more specifically and in a way that perhaps de-emphasizes the very existence of such a fractal, perhaps for the ends of preaching heuristics.

Here are a couple of very neat mandelbrot fractal zooms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohzJV980PIQ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo-MB1QPZ7E

Julia fractals very pretty, some say more representative of creation in fact, because of the spiral nature the design takes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K32rEfjxTGs

Julia fractals are a lot harder to find on youtube. It seems.

Interesting contemplation now that I'm looking at Julia fractals and the like: isn't the path of the earth as it moves through space a spiral?

Sorry for all the verbosity.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th June 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Hi all. Thought I would bring this thread back up! I have been following JLL for a number of years now after watching the Sophia video and reading Not in His Image. I must admit that JLL's take on the Gnostic Myth comes as close as any in my mind to checking all the boxes I have in place.
    In my mind the archons have been at it for as long as we have been developing on the planet. Looking for weak minds to infiltrate and slowly get a hold on our population and planet.
    I would think that way before Christianity and Judaism the archons were in on just about every population … wherever they could. In most tribes a member who displays psychopathic traits would have been banned or killed but alas this was not the case in many a population.
    JLL's present take on how to deal with the archons or more specifically the psychopaths that they control is in my mind though understandable ultimately not effective. To declare war on the psychopaths is joining in on their game is it not? As the adage goes … what you resist persists. The Gnostics ultimately had to go into hiding or face total annihilation … their pacifist nature didn't serve them but is the answer outright energetic war on the enemy? I wonder … to me the answer lies in the notion of a critical mass of the population waking up and broadcasting an unpalatable frequency. Ultimately if enough of us are vib'ing the
    true essence of our nature than the archons will just shrink away and find a new home to carry out their misguided mission. Being aware of the archons yes .. but not engaging them. Being fierce and clear in our intention but not giving into the temptation to play that game of war. Or am I off the mark here? Thoughts?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to perzavil For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th August 2015)

Thanks
    I so like the Gnostic Sophia and have also read John Lash's books and doing some research when I can. I truly resonate with these stories and hold them close to heart trying to live this daily.
    Archons can be many things and these entities remind me of what a large amoeba looks like as you can see in some of the pictures included in the link below.(interesting article too)

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...isenhower.html

and this

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

and this

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._archons03.htm

There is plenty more out there that fall along the same lines as what is presented in the above pages. When I was young I always wondered who burnt the vast libraries of Egypt and could not believe some peoples would do this. Upon reading and studying I realized that the Gnostics were despised by the christians, who I believe did ignite the libraries. I also believe that some materials were "saved" and stored in the basement of the Vatican. (my beliefs) Is it any wonder, for these peoples have fought continually from the "Old Testament" through to this day, still fightingall over the globe, to preserve their stance/class in society, keeping humanity under the thumb with propensitary illusion. They despise anyone who seeks gnosis....(knowledge/wisdom).
    Thanks for bringing this back to life for this could not be so important as for today!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Windancer For This Useful Post:

modwiz (10th August 2015)