Thread: Mapping All Concepts Energies Images and Sounds via Electromagnetics (Electronic Telepathy Technology)

Thanks

Mapping All Concepts Energies Images and Sounds via Electromagnetics (Electronic Telepathy Technology)

Wrote an article about my knowledge of electromagnetics and electronic telepathy...

Mapping Electromagnetics (Electronic Telepathy)

I have written about this before but felt it deserved it's own article.

First I'd like to say a new video on the topic of the aspects of the universe according to Extraterrestrial contact and my own conclusions based on such is in the works right now by me. It will be narrated by Gareth Icke(a great guy, David Icke's son) and should be released in Feb/March 2015.

First to understand this topic it takes a little introduction to the science of this. Electronic telepathy is done via electromagnetics. I have experienced it countless times. It does not take an implant to receive electronic telepathy messages. Here is quote from wikipedia about this science, as it has been public since the 1960s:

Microwave Auditory Effect
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish[1] information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.
    What electronic telepathy is, is reproducing conscious energies of the sender(or impersonating such), while conveying things like concepts, words, images etc. What sense would it make if electronic telepathy was not capable of reproducing every way to convey a meaning? Not much. I have learned that any being can be impersonated telepathically, just taking this a step further I realized the entire universal library of concepts, sounds, images/colors, and conscious energies are within electromagnetics in the form of pulsed, shaped, and focused electromagnetics beamed directly into the mind.

With proper use of electromagnetics every single concept, conscious energy, image, and sound can be conveyed. This means that within the possibilities of electromagnetics and the mind, are forms of all these things just waiting to be tapped into. The whole universe can be deciphered through these means...

Extraterrestrials have told me that in the early universe they used electromagnetics to determine what was out there in the universe. If every conscious energy and universal happening is within the aspects, one just has to map them all out to find every possible situation and being in the universe.

There are illusory EM impressions, or EM impressions that align to reality. I call EM impressions "Aspects". Universal Aspects are in part, the definition a thoughtform has.

This is a very deep subject I will go much further into in my video on Universal Aspects. I am pretty excited about it. I believe it is bringing new things to the world...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...magnetics.html
    Last edited by Omnisense, 24th January 2015 at 04:17. Reason: typo, formating

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (23rd January 2015), Juniper (23rd January 2015), NANUXII (23rd January 2015)

Thanks
    Forgot to format this blog post of mine. It is now properly formatted and includes a source link.