Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ET Conspiracy -- Matrix Revealed

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Hey Truman , good to see you here : 0)

I remember waking up over a year ago and finding a small implant in my fore arm.. its still there... I woke up feeling like my arm was twisted and almost dislocated... i must have put up a bit of a struggle.. and you know what is the weirdest thing ? i very much believe it was done by humans, not ET.s ...

My brother got done the same time but he woke up during and faught them off... he said he saw flashing light blinding him and was drugged ... he got up at 4 am and saw a morone car drive off with 2 people in it .. and we were in a cul desac ... so no through traffic.. he found a lump in his shoulder and squeezed it and a thing looking like a grain of rice popped out and he couldnt find it..

What i am convinced of is experiencers and contactees are monitored by gov agentcies.. i was found out by the MIB and tagged... they invited me into all sorts of groups to find out stuff about me etc... and i made some nice friends but im not involved with the groups any more..

The Tech our human black op techs have is pretty out there.. they can do some really awesome stuff with it ( awesome as in , far out )

If i had my time again id keep it all to my self ... mind you they discovered me in meditation when i was floating out there.

So Cash, when you remembered was there anything around the time of remembering that you feel triggered the memory ?

N

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), lift the veil (23rd January 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    This raises some questions for me; (sorry if you have mentioned them in your books, only its a while since I read them)

Do you think that the sperm thing could actually be more about trauma than anything else ?

No, I think they are just needing sperm for hybridization (or who knows what else--I don't know everything they do--for all I know they may drink it.) I also uncovered a past life as a woman abductee a couple thousand years ago. So I experienced what it is like to have a hybrid Gray/human baby taken from me.

Have you ever been electrocuted by them ? (like being laid naked on a metal table & having a huge charge put through the length of your body )

Yes, but it was an on-ship weapon that hit me like a bolt of lightning. Knocked me clean out! When small Grays were walking me toward that table with that horrible brain implanting device, I mustered up enough will power to break their trance hold on me and little Grays started flying! I threw one little Gray on the floor and killed it. That's when they zapped me with what felt like a lightning bolt. I covered this incident in the chapter "Journey to Discovery" of THE EYE OF RA.

Have you had the needle in the eyeball thing ?

So far I have not uncovered any memories like that.

If the answer is yes to either of the last two, did they have lasting physical or psychological effects ?

No, because I have been able to release the trauma and programming via conscious memory retrieval of the events.
    Best Wishes,
    TLC
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 23rd January 2015 at 15:06.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Truman,

Thank you so much for uploading the interview. It was very informative.

I was particularly intrigued when you said that you remember being in another universe prior to this one @00:20:28. Would you be able to describe this other Universe? What is it made of, electromagnetic energy/dualistic like this one or is it made of something else? What exists there, planets occupied by fleshly beings or is it non-physical? Please describe.

You also said you were kicked out of that universe and sent here because you were a "bad" boy. Who kicked you out of that other universe? What were you doing that led to your eviction? Was that Universe one whose tenets included FREE WILL. Were your bad boy actions impeding on the free will of others? Was that your native Universe or were you an interloper?

I have many more questions, but I will hold off on those for now.

Thanks again for posting the interview.

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 23rd January 2015 at 15:23. Reason: Added questions regarding free will and native vs. interloper

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NANUXII View Post
    Hey Truman , good to see you here : 0)

I remember waking up over a year ago and finding a small implant in my fore arm.. its still there... I woke up feeling like my arm was twisted and almost dislocated... i must have put up a bit of a struggle.. and you know what is the weirdest thing ? i very much believe it was done by humans, not ET.s ...

My brother got done the same time but he woke up during and faught them off... he said he saw flashing light blinding him and was drugged ... he got up at 4 am and saw a morone car drive off with 2 people in it .. and we were in a cul desac ... so no through traffic.. he found a lump in his shoulder and squeezed it and a thing looking like a grain of rice popped out and he couldnt find it..

What i am convinced of is experiencers and contactees are monitored by gov agentcies.. i was found out by the MIB and tagged... they invited me into all sorts of groups to find out stuff about me etc... and i made some nice friends but im not involved with the groups any more..

The Tech our human black op techs have is pretty out there.. they can do some really awesome stuff with it ( awesome as in , far out )

If i had my time again id keep it all to my self ... mind you they discovered me in meditation when i was floating out there.

So Cash, when you remembered was there anything around the time of remembering that you feel triggered the memory ?

N
    Hello, NANUXII. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Can you say any more about them?

Yes, initially just sitting in my easy chair and looking out the window triggered flash backs of seeing small Grays outside in the back yard. So sitting in my easy chair and looking out the window was the trigger. However, at the time I did not know what a "Gray" was.

To answer your question more completely, most of my memory recovery is the result of conscious and intentional looking to see if there was something there that happened. For example, if I had the feeling of possibly being abducted during a certain time period, I just got myself into a quiet place where I wouldn't be disturbed and closed my eyes and just looked/scanned over that time period to see if anything surfaced. Initially, I was recovering memories by myself. However, later my second wife helped guide me through the incidents when we were doing extensive past life and abduction therapy and research.

Thanks,
    TLC
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 23rd January 2015 at 15:21.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), NANUXII (23rd January 2015), Sebastion (23rd January 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    truman,

thank you so much for uploading the interview. It was very informative.

I was particularly intrigued when you said that you remember being in another universe prior to this one @00:20:28. Would you be able to describe this other universe? What is it made of, electromagnetic energy/dualistic like this one or is it made of something else? What exists there, planets occupied by fleshly beings or is it non-physical? Please describe.

it is difficult to describe because it was not anything like this universe. Nothing was solid like this universe. We were just spiritual beings without bodies, although there was sort of a holographic feel to it (if that makes any sense).

you also said you were kicked out of that universe and sent here because you were a "bad" boy. Who kicked you out of that other universe? What were you doing that led to your eviction? Was that universe one whose tenets included free will. Were your bad boy actions impeding on the free will of others?

i had harmed another being so had to go before a panel of judges--it had the similar feel as if going before "the bench" as the judges seemed to be slightly elevated above me. Yes, free will, but there were consequences for inappropriate behavior. I was boxed up into a black box--that's the best i can describe--and sent to this universe.

was that your native universe or were you an interloper?

i don't know. That's the only other universe that i have recalled so far.

i have many more questions, but i will hold off on those for now.

Thanks again for posting the interview.

lift the veil
    tlc

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), lift the veil (23rd January 2015), Sebastion (23rd January 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    Hello, NANUXII. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Can you say any more about them?

Yes, initially just sitting in my easy chair and looking out the window triggered flash backs of seeing small Grays outside in the back yard. So sitting in my easy chair and looking out the window was the trigger. However, at the time I did not know what a "Gray" was.

To answer your question more completely, most of my memory recovery is the result of conscious and intentional looking to see if there was something there that happened. For example, if I had the feeling of possibly being abducted during a certain time period, I just got myself into a quiet place where I wouldn't be disturbed and closed my eyes and just looked/scanned over that time period to see if anything surfaced. Initially, I was recovering memories by myself. However, later my second wife helped guide me through the incidents when we were doing extensive past life and abduction therapy and research.

Thanks,
    TLC
    what smell could you detect? if any/ thanks.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), NANUXII (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Truman,

Thank you for answering my previous questions. Throughout the interview you describe and make reference to the soul-capturing stations/technology of the mantids, that wipe your memory and force you into another body or put you into a baby whose mother is being abducted so they can continue to control you. You describe it as artificial reincarnation.

You talk about being out of body, going toward a Death-star type ship that sucks you in, and you go down a tunnel toward a light where the light zaps you, where you were mentally programmed by the mantids. You said they made you feel at peace and at rest. They told you, "god loves you, god is love, you are love, there's joy in love, always return to the light, be in peace, there is peace in the light, you will begin a new life now, the old is past away, your safe in the light, you can always come to the light now."

This sounds shockingly like many, many, many of the NDEs that happen. Except that maybe the mantids typically disguise their space ship as a heavenly like place and make themselves look like light beings or a person's dead relatives, to trick the typical NDEr. But you were able to see past their ruse, hypnotic/screen projections, and saw them for who they truly were.

Do you think all NDEs are these mantid controlled scenarios where they project a heavenly like place with a shining/loving/all-encompassing light that is portrayed as being god or their higher self so that these people come back to Earth and provide testimony that will unbeknownst to them back up the secret Mantids plan of getting us to fall for this false re-incarnation trap (go through the tunnel and into to the light) when we die?

Is there a natural re-incarnation scenario that when we die, we go back to a "place" where we can CHOOSE to incarnate anywhere in the Universe or we can even CHOOSE to stay as a disembodied being and explore the universe? Or is reincarnation all a total sham perpetuated in full by these mantids seeking control?

How can we avoid this trap when we die? When you were a free being without a body were you aware of there being a Godhead or Source that created this Universe? Could you commune with this God or Source? If so what did it look like (a giant ball of light or something else)?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Last edited by lift the veil, 23rd January 2015 at 20:04. Reason: added (go through the tunnel and into the light)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Bob (23rd January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), lilac (24th January 2015), lookbeyond (10th March 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post

Thanks,
    TLC
    Im in two minds about telling the whole story. " They " went through a pretty exhaustive process to bring me in slowly which took almost 2 years.. obviously they dont want to spook me but when i was uploaded i got this " ultra detective " almost like a blood hound 7th sence when something wasnt right .. id get like a communication .. and id KNOW what was really going on..

I un covered the agents that infiltrated my groups and who were befriending me to corral me into other groups, they wanted me to be the leader of this " Inivte Only " ET group but i declined.

Its a program of recruitment , they want sensitives and esp experts to work for them .. i guess i managed to get their attention when Atticus was on PA.. thats a long story ..

I have actually made friends with a few of the higher ranking guys. Actually very intelligent and nice people. So retrospectively i would have kept a low profile but i was asked to do talks as a contactee in front of large groups of UFO buffs .. and i was being tailed by agents and spooks etc ( sorry for the spook reference guys , you know i love ya )

There is a lot more to the story but i dont want to dis respect those in the game. I have managed to have an ok time of it so far because i played ball and didnt get all defensive. I also played a wild card which told them i was not to be pushed around.. not being a tough guy or thinking i could take them on .,. just not scared because i do not dis respect them.

So my life has been pretty interesting the last 2 years since my leaving PA ( now you know why i had to go )

The MIB take contactees very seriously, they want to monitor them because they have the clout to really bring things un done. But in my case i have seen very high level comms of future events.. and im not of the opinion that upsetting the apple cart is the best for us commoners.

I dont want to load my posts too much ... i do have a line i wont cross.

But it makes for very interesting stuff !

So Truman, what was the net result of the abductions ? were you uploaded or tagged ? did you have an on going relationship with the Et's ?

N

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Bob (23rd January 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    One thing ill say , your intrinsic field memory is something they know how to manipulate, so implanting memories of ETs .. and what i call " contingent reactive programming " ie program you Not to do something that would lead you to discover other parts of the puzzle...

Ok so for example , Right now as i speak of deeper knowings , i feel a sick feeling come on in my stomach and right brain .. but this is a contingent reactive program designed to turn me off talking about this , However i have learned how to by pass it ...

So i can keep going .. as soon as i stop talking about it , the feeling goes away.

So really its all mind over matter, actual mechanical implants are not as easy to administer as neurological intrinsic field memory manipulation.. so you Can over ride it by taking command of your brain and other subtle body hubs.

N

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Altaira (5th March 2015), Bob (23rd January 2015), Catsquotl (23rd January 2015), Sebastion (23rd January 2015), Spiral (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    David Wilcock recently said "The Blue Avians appear to be the same Ra that delivered the Law of One." [March 3rd comment here]

If that is true, then I would be concerned. Here's why--

David Wilcock has been promoting the "Ra" of the "Law of One" channeled material as being a benevolent being(s) who is the same Ra as the Egyptian Ra. I have been sort of biting my tongue for quite a while on this subject as I have been busy with other unrelated activities. The bottom line is that it is my experience that the "Law of One" channeling is a deception. (I don't mean that David is doing any deceiving, though, as I am only referring to the channeling itself. I do think that David Wilcock does impart some good information on other subjects, though, so I am not putting down David Wilcock or the positive things he does.)

It is a no-brainer that the Egyptian Ra was not a positive, helpful being. However, I have some additional "inside" information, if you will, regarding exactly who the Egyptian Ra was and what he did. This information has been confirmed by ancient records, government insiders and others that I will cite below.

I knew Ra personally in my past incarnation as an Egyptian pharoah and my name was pronounced Ra-may-sees (not "Ramzees"). Ra was part of a group of apparent ETs who appeared in their flying disk (i.e., space/time ship) to numerous leaders and "prophets" all over the planet. They are the ETs who portrayed themselves as "gods" and who established the major world religions and secret societies in order to keep mankind apart and fighting with each other. I was personally ordered by Ra and Ptah to fight the Hittites. They operated under various names in numerous cultures. They are the hidden cause of war and chaos on this planet (not to mention satanic rituals, etc). Let me also indicate that Ra was also known as "Amen" or "Amen-Ra" amongst many other names. "Amen" was the "god of war" in Egypt. This is recorded history.

After recovering some of my memories in that lifetime with Ra and Ptah, I then discovered that Zecharia Sitchin had translated the Egyptian writings of two of my exeriences/contacts with Ra. They were exactly as I had previously remembered them!

It is true that past life memories can sometimes be verified. That is, before even knowing about Zecharia Sitchin's writings of these two events, I had recovered these two memories (plus others) using two different techniques of memory retrieval conducted by two different people at different times.

I do not expect or want people to believe me just because I say I have these memories. The Egyptians and other civilizations have recorded the heinous mind control activities of this group of ETs. Zecharia Sitchin has translated Egyptian writings as well as writings from other civilizations. He was correct in concluding that the Egyptian "Ra" was also the same ET/"god" as Marduk, etc, in previous times in Babylon/Sumeria.

It is no secret that Ra and his fellow conspirators were not nice guys because it has been widely publicized throughout Earth's history (mistaken as "mythology" in modern times). They operated on fear and demanded blood sacrifices. Nowadays it appears they operate through "channeled" or telepathic messages to deceive and to manipulate minds and beliefs. They do channel some truth in order to get people to buy into the sugar-coated messages and accept a belief system that is not their own. And that is the simplicity of the trap. I have documented this group of ETs in my second book THE EYE OF RA. I have also documented my experiences with channeling, which led me to discover that channeling was being used to program people. I would also recommend THE GODS OF EDEN by William Bramley and THE WARS OF GODS AND MEN by Sitchin.

I first learned about this deception and conspiracy while helping another abductee, "Jack Wylie", recover his current and past lives with ETs. I later discovered my own previous involvement with them in Egypt. They even admitted to him that they were the same previous "gods" of Egypt and in other places and other times. Ra was known as the "sun god" around the planet and in mesoamerica, for example, was called Huitzlilopochtli. This group of ETs set up sun god religions around the planet along with secret societies.

Bill Cooper, for example, reported that he read in above top secret that ETs are the ones who established the religions and secret societies of this planet. Also, Bob Lazar reported reading this in government documents.

The machinations of this ET group can be verified from many angles and sources. It is no longer a secret.

It's all about mind control. Discernment is the watchword. Truth lies within us all if one takes the time and effort to look. It is the deceivers who offer truth on a silver platter for us to accept as a belief system. That is how they established the planet's religions and secret societies.

Real truthseeking takes an extreme amount of time and effort and it is an endless process. It never comes on a silver platter. I have observed that problems develop whenever someone (or society) blindly accepts another being (or beings) as a source for truth.

The more we come to know, the more we realize that there is more to know. As we individually unlock one level of the matrix, we start to see the next level. But no one can do it for us. No channeled information is going to set anyone free from the matrix as it requires active participation of the truth seeker who QUESTIONS AUTHORITY at every step of the way.

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman L Cash
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 5th March 2015 at 19:25.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

dancing waters (6th March 2015), lift the veil (10th March 2015), lookbeyond (5th March 2015), Olaf (19th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hello Trueman, i posted a question for you on GoodETsXGs thread on the page before the most recent one, if you would please read and answer for me would be most appreciated (i am sorry do not know how to cross post)

Thankyou, lookbeyond

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

GoodETxSG (5th March 2015), TrumanLCash (5th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Hello Trueman, i posted a question for you on GoodETsXGs thread on the page before the most recent one, if you would please read and answer for me would be most appreciated (i am sorry do not know how to cross post)

Thankyou, lookbeyond
    I believe you will find my reply on the 5th of March page.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Truman,

Thank you for answering my previous questions. Throughout the interview you describe and make reference to the soul-capturing stations/technology of the mantids, that wipe your memory and force you into another body or put you into a baby whose mother is being abducted so they can continue to control you. You describe it as artificial reincarnation.

You talk about being out of body, going toward a Death-star type ship that sucks you in, and you go down a tunnel toward a light where the light zaps you, where you were mentally programmed by the mantids. You said they made you feel at peace and at rest. They told you, "god loves you, god is love, you are love, there's joy in love, always return to the light, be in peace, there is peace in the light, you will begin a new life now, the old is past away, your safe in the light, you can always come to the light now."

This sounds shockingly like many, many, many of the NDEs that happen. Except that maybe the mantids typically disguise their space ship as a heavenly like place and make themselves look like light beings or a person's dead relatives, to trick the typical NDEr. But you were able to see past their ruse, hypnotic/screen projections, and saw them for who they truly were.

Do you think all NDEs are these mantid controlled scenarios where they project a heavenly like place with a shining/loving/all-encompassing light that is portrayed as being god or their higher self so that these people come back to Earth and provide testimony that will unbeknownst to them back up the secret Mantids plan of getting us to fall for this false re-incarnation trap (go through the tunnel and into to the light) when we die?

Is there a natural re-incarnation scenario that when we die, we go back to a "place" where we can CHOOSE to incarnate anywhere in the Universe or we can even CHOOSE to stay as a disembodied being and explore the universe? Or is reincarnation all a total sham perpetuated in full by these mantids seeking control?

How can we avoid this trap when we die? When you were a free being without a body were you aware of there being a Godhead or Source that created this Universe? Could you commune with this God or Source? If so what did it look like (a giant ball of light or something else)?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil
    Hello Trueman, i would appreciate your perspective also, thankyou lb

26. The Following User Says Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (10th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would have no way of knowing if the Mantids were involved with "all" NDE's. I document my own experiences in THE EYE OF RA in the chapter entitled In-Between Lives Implants & Out of Body Abductions.

There are many misconceptions about reincarnation. There is no natural "place" that we go to. Sometimes people just go straight to the hospital. Sometimes they hang around in the house they lived in or become hung up in the trauma they just experienced in losing their bodies suddenly. There's lots of scenarios.

Yes, when I was a free being I knew who I was. I worked with beings (ETs) who had bodies and could pull beings (spirits) out of bodies so I knew they difference between a free being and a being in a body. I did not have the limitations of a body, though. I do not recall how much I knew of my past when I was a free being. I'm not sure how the terms "Godhead" or "Source" are defined so do not know how to answer that question.

TLC

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

lift the veil (13th March 2015), Spiritwind (13th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In the EYE OF RA I cover the symbology of the Hegelian dialectic and how the extra-terrestrial conspirators (ETCs) and their human counterparts create two sides of the same coin, so to speak, to manipulate the people of Earth. First they create the problem (thesis), then they demonstrate the problem (antithesis) and then provide the solution (synthesis). It's the old black vs. white scenario. They create (i.e., finance) the bad guys, then finance the "good guys" to fight the "bad guys" (creating chaos), then by creating this trauma/chaos they can then appear on the scene with their solution (which was the intended consequence from the beginning). Oftentimes they wrap it up in a warm and fuzzy love package to make it more palatable.

This video really summarizes that sort of manipulation quite succinctly:

http://meemsy.com/v/30137

One of my favorite lines from it is:

"How can we wake up if we don't have discernment?"

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 18th March 2015 at 18:25.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Elbie (18th March 2015), hughe (22nd March 2015), sandy (19th March 2015)