Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ET Conspiracy -- Matrix Revealed

Retired Member
    Thanks

ET Conspiracy -- Matrix Revealed

The flying saucer hovered above the hill overlooking the Palouse River. It circled left to right, then withdrew behind the hill only to reappear seconds later in the starlit sky. The UFO repeated this maneuver for several minutes as its lights whirled left to right as if it were spinning.

My mother, sister, brother, and I stood on the railroad crossing in the middle of the gravel road, facing west and gazing in wonder. I listened intently as they offered each other plausible explanations as to what it might be. My brother suggested that it might be some kind of experimental aircraft from Fairchild Air Force Base, which was about fifty miles to the north. But I could tell from the way he said it that he didn't really believe the Air Force could possess such an amazing aircraft.

It was 1957, I was eight years old, and we were totally oblivious to the fact that we had just been abducted and examined by aliens with large black eyes and pale skin. As strange as it sounds, we never discussed the sighting in the ensuing years until I brought up the subject in 1993. My mother said she remembered seeing a typical flying saucer with lights that night.

However, to this day I am the only family member who remembers what really happened that night. I didn't discover the shocking truth of that night until thirty years later. I was in the process of recalling traumatic incidents from my past when this scene suddenly pops into my mind:

I'm standing on the road watching the UFO above the hill. My brother, standing on my right, is talking about what the object might be.

Then suddenly another scene flashes in my mind. I'm sitting in the back seat of our Dodge station wagon, paralyzed. I look out the window to my left and see strange-looking beings with big black eyes peering through the window at me.

Then I flash forward in time. I'm lying helpless on a table in a large room with a curved wall on one side. I turn my head to the left and see my family stretched out on tables beside me. At first I don't believe it. This was just too bizarre. I tried to keep the truth of the abduction from invading my reality as I continued viewing the memory. But I finally could no longer deny the truth.

The trauma that was locked up for thirty years burst forth like a dam splitting wide open. I don't believe I've ever cried so long or so hard. But as the tears poured from my eyes, I began to feel the welcome relief from the burden of mental anguish. The trauma of this particular abduction would no longer affect me. However, I now had to confront a major adjustment in my personal reality.

What I didn't realize at that time is that I had just gulped down one helluva big red pill and was about to receive a backstage pass to the matrix.

Truman L. Cash
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 21st January 2015 at 17:24.

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st January 2015), Blacklight43 (21st January 2015), Bob (21st January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Calabash (21st January 2015), Calz (22nd January 2015), Catsquotl (21st January 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), DNA (5th March 2015), Elbie (21st January 2015), Frances (21st January 2015), gardener (21st January 2015), GCS1103 (21st January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), john parslow (22nd January 2015), lift the veil (21st January 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (21st January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), NANUXII (23rd January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), sandancer (21st January 2015), sandy (22nd January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (21st January 2015), The One (21st January 2015), Tonz (22nd January 2015), Verum (21st January 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts

a big welcome truman!

so glad to see you around, please forgive my off topic comment. thanks.

p.s. you an goodet are brave selfless community workers. thanks again for recounting your experiences, not many genuine experiencers dare. so thanks again for arriving here.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Calabash (21st January 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), Frances (21st January 2015), gardener (21st January 2015), GCS1103 (21st January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lift the veil (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (21st January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), sandancer (21st January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), TrumanLCash (21st January 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Hi & welcome to TOT Trueman

I must ask have you read any John Keel ?

Having read his book "The Eighth Tower" I am not so sure these beings are actually "Extra Terrestrials" at all, the more I have looked into this sort of phenomena (being an abductee myself) the less it seems to make sense.

Unless of course the questions & premises we make about this stuff are just plain wrong ?

Its the psychological & emotional/ spiritual aspects that seem to be the most interesting & probably the only real avenue we have for research right now, the "gov" having sealed off the more physical ones.

Whatever these beings are, creating trauma is something they seem particularly gifted at, could it be that this is not a "side effect" at all, but something done on purpose to affect change in those with the inner strength to "ride it out" ...... to be as John Mack called us, "ontological pioneers" ?

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), Calabash (21st January 2015), Elbie (21st January 2015), Frances (21st January 2015), gardener (21st January 2015), GCS1103 (21st January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (21st January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), Ria (21st January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), sandancer (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), TrumanLCash (21st January 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Truman,

Your discussion regarding "religious/society implants" in your two books I find is very revealing. Especially considering that a vast majority of humans are involved in some type of religion.

Thanks for sharing your story.
    Last edited by lift the veil, 21st January 2015 at 18:51.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Bob (21st January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Calabash (21st January 2015), Frances (21st January 2015), GCS1103 (21st January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (21st January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (21st January 2015), TrumanLCash (21st January 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Smile

Hello, Spiral. Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm not familiar with John Keel.

As far as the term "Extra-Terrestrials" (aka, ETs) and other related terms (e.g., "aliens") goes, it is a matter of the context in which they are used and the viewpoint from which one "sees" things in any particular instance. I use such terms simply because they have a common understanding, but they do not include specifics, exceptions, etc. Symbols, such as words, have limitations. For example, the term "Grays" can refer to different types of "ETs"--i.e., different body types.

The prefix "extra-" means "outside" or "beyond". "Terrestrial" would refer to "an inhabitant of Earth" or "pertaining to Earth" or "the land of Earth". So would one say that "Grays" (sorry for the generalization) were ETs? From my point of view and experience I have seen Grays in craft far above the Earth. However, I have also seen them in a deep underground military/Grays base in the Pacific Northwest of the United States working side by side with US military personnel. I have also seen them in my back yard and in my bedroom and living room. I've even been abducted while sitting on the toilet!

The fact remains (from my viewpoint and experience) is that Grays (for example) are outside or beyond most people's reality as "inhabitants of Earth". However, I am personally aware (through the recovery of past life and in-between lives memories) that Grays have played a major role in the (hidden) history of Earth (as well as other ETs). I don't get hung up on the words because, you see, it's all a matter of viewpoint.

My viewpoint is the result of having recovered many past life incidents, in-between lives incidents, present life abductions and past life abductions and contacts with several ET groups. As of December of 2012 I had recovered over 80 abduction experiences and over 130 past life experiences. However, those numbers have increased substantially since then. I have also worked with 44 other "chosen ones" including family and friends. In the past two years I have also helped discarnate beings recover memories of abductions, "outer space" disasters and other traumatic incidents. I've recovered memories of being a tall Gray, a Mantid and other "ET" body types. I mention this in order that people can understand the viewpoint from which I speak and write "symbols". Personally I find telepathy a more direct and reliable form of communication than the use of symbols. But symbols are what most of us "Earthlings" use to communicate. If we all communicated telepathically, would we need to have an internet forum?

The trauma associated with abductions can be intentional sometimes or it can in other instances be a side effect. One has to look at each instance to try to determine the purpose of the abduction.

Yes, ET contacts and abductions can lead some people to explore the spiritual side of life. For me, I was already on that path so it helped me to understand some of the phenomena associated with abductions/contacts.

Although I am not totally certain of this, I think that John Mack did not fully understand or know about the phenomenon of "screen memories", which is a spiritual/psychic ability of many ETs to create illusions in the minds of abductees telepathically. In my books I refer to this ability as "telepathic hypnosis". If an ET researcher does not fully understand this ability and how to circumvent or help the abductee "see through" the screen memory, his/her conclusions will be colored by the illusions.

I do like the term "ontological pioneers" because in order to understand the phenomena of ET contact one must understand the nature of being--i.e., the nature of us as spiritual beings. This is the underlying theme in both of my books. By "us" I include all ETs no matter what body type they have. And in that sense we are all "ETs" because none of us "Earthlings" were originally from Earth. In fact I discovered in my past life research that I wasn't even originally from this universe.

Thank you for your comments and questions.

TLC

Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Hi & welcome to TOT Trueman

I must ask have you read any John Keel ?

Having read his book "The Eighth Tower" I am not so sure these beings are actually "Extra Terrestrials" at all, the more I have looked into this sort of phenomena (being an abductee myself) the less it seems to make sense.

Unless of course the questions & premises we make about this stuff are just plain wrong ?

Its the psychological & emotional/ spiritual aspects that seem to be the most interesting & probably the only real avenue we have for research right now, the "gov" having sealed off the more physical ones.

Whatever these beings are, creating trauma is something they seem particularly gifted at, could it be that this is not a "side effect" at all, but something done on purpose to affect change in those with the inner strength to "ride it out" ...... to be as John Mack called us, "ontological pioneers" ?
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 21st January 2015 at 20:13.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Bob (21st January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Calabash (21st January 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), GCS1103 (21st January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lift the veil (21st January 2015), lookbeyond (21st January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (21st January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), Sebastion (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (21st January 2015), The One (21st January 2015), Woody (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    no inherent earth humans?

how have you come to this conclusion? thanks

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Breeze (23rd January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), ronin (21st January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    no inherent earth humans?

how have you come to this conclusion? thanks
    Actually, I was not saying that there are "no inherent earth humans". I was referring to us as spiritual beings.

I was comparing how long this planet has been in existence to how long we, as spiritual beings, have been in existence.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanLCash, 21st January 2015 at 23:45.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Bob (21st January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), Moonlight (21st January 2015), NANUXII (23rd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (21st January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by TrumanLCash View Post
    Actually, I was not saying that there are "no inherent earth humans". I was referring to us as spiritual beings.

I was comparing how long this planet has been in existence to how long we, as spiritual beings, have been in existence.

TLC
    i can's see how can you be certain of either

thanks anyway

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Before the memory of your traumatic experiences returned to you, were you aware in some way of the trauma? I have noticed in a lot of abductees that even when the memory of the event is blocked or removed, the feeling of the trauma still happens to leak through. You know that old cliché ghost hunter's trick of putting flour on the floor in the hope of finding footprints? It seems very much like that, as though there is something invisible that cannot itself be directly seen, but the way this invisible something moves is noticeable.

It is a very distinct feeling, to feel the emotional impact of something which is blocked out of memory. It's somewhat like the feeling of knowing you've forgotten something important. You can't shake the feeling, but you can't link it to anything either.

I agree with Spiral that these things are a spiritual matter. It seems to me that his idea is correct when he says creating trauma is not a side-effect, but I would go further and say that it is the purpose itself. It does not seem likely that the creation of trauma is intended to forge humanity through fire into something stronger. The "got to be cruel to be kind" paradigm. This seems like a (sincere and understandable) coping mechanism for those who have found themselves the target of this sadism. That, in my opinion, is the goal: not trauma as a means to an end, but trauma as an end in itself: sadism. We can ask what they get from this and why it appeals to them, but it seems to be the case.

The greys are vile, contemptible and soulless things. They do not have the spiritual ontology of a human. That the greys could inflict themselves on humans is to see a lily choked by pondslime.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Curt (22nd January 2015), GCS1103 (22nd January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), john parslow (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    Truman,

Your discussion regarding "religious/society implants" in your two books I find is very revealing. Especially considering that a vast majority of humans are involved in some type of religion.

Thanks for sharing your story.
    Yes, it is interesting that I was able to confirm via past life memory recovery what Bob Lazar and Bill Cooper said they read in above top secret government documents and what people like Zecharia Sitchin and Erich von Daniken were saying.

I first ran into this phenomenon when I was helping a friend "Jack Wylie" [pseudonym] recover past life experiences. He then discovered that he was an abductee this lifetime. After working with him for awhile he uncovered his lifetime in what is now Turkey in the 1600's when a group of human-looking ETs with beards abducted him and instructed him to create a new Islamic sect and a secret society. These ETs--one woman and the rest were men--identified themselves as the "gods" of old, which some people now refer to as the "Annunaki". When I wrote THE EYE OF RA, I referred to them as the Serpent Staff Pleiadians, or SSPs. I documented "Jack's" experiences in Turkey in the second chapter of THE EYE OF RA, "Akarat's Abduction".

I then began to see a pattern with abductees--that the ETs followed us from lifetime to lifetime and called us "chosen ones". We were sometimes placed in positions of power and authority in governments or as high priests in various religions and secret societies.

Later, I discovered that I had had contact with this same group in Egypt. I cover that lifetime in the first chapter entitled "Ra & Ptah".

Because people are generally very sensitive when it comes to religious beliefs, I eventually decided to use a pen name (Truman L Cash). I didn't want religious fanatics knocking on my door. Also, I'm not looking for "recognition" and I like living a quiet, private life in harmony with nature.

TLC

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Bob (22nd January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), GCS1103 (22nd January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lift the veil (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), modwiz (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Sebastion (22nd January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Hi Truman

Very interesting story. It must have been pretty traumatic when you had your first ever revelation. How did that affect your day to day living? ie. did it make you afraid/paranoid or gung-ho? Also, have the other members of your family now remembered your shared experiences or are they in denial? Lastly, do the abductions happen during the day or only at night?

There are quite a few experiencers on the forum right now. It would be great to be a fly-on-the-wall and listen in on a shared chat with you all.

Can you reveal what you were chosen to do and when?

PS: Can you please point me to where I could download your book "Programming of a Planet". Thanks.
    Last edited by Calabash, 22nd January 2015 at 01:03.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Bob (22nd January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), dancing waters (6th March 2015), GCS1103 (22nd January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    TC, how to do you feel about the MILAB phenomenon?

Do you consider that even YOUR memories are screen memories? Why should anyone believe your 'stories' or 'memories' over others who say similar (themed) stories like yours, but with highly different details?

From what I gather, there are hundreds of experiencers out there, but they all experience highly differing 'worlds' and histories. People like to call this different 'timelines', but that idea seems like a perfect excuse to fit every deluded soul into this alternate reality.

People have visions and dreams, and experience memories of past lives, but I worry that most if not all is just (vivid, lucid) IMAGINATION playing out on the Astral Plane, an imagination that gets built off/from other people's IMAGINATIONS of stories, ancient and present. (the idea of collected delusion).

Thanks.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    i can's see how can you be certain of either

thanks anyway
    Yes, that is understandable. Unless one conducts extensive past life memory retrieval and past life research, it is difficult for people to see and understand our nature as spiritual beings. We've been around for a very, very, very long time.

TLC

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanLCash For This Useful Post:

Bob (22nd January 2015), Breeze (23rd January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), Ria (22nd January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Welcome Truman and Radial....................good start in challenging ways to your new memberships. Thinking Caps anyone!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd January 2015), lookbeyond (22nd January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Better keep an eye on me!

God forbid I don't come in here an stroke egos. God forbid some one ask hard questions instead of saying things like: "oh you talk to aliens and they tell you the sky is falling? Great, that's YOUR 'tRUTH'!"

Do we coddle everyone here like at that other forum? Or do we carefully point out that some 'experiencers' might be...
    a) deluding themselves (on account of being programmed by New Age / UFO-alien mythology)
    b) lying for attention
    C) directly planting false information to distract and further program the current PSYOP (i.e.. disinformation specialists)
    d) all of the above
    e) are victims of manipulative spiritual forces in the astral plane, the same lying spirits that have fooled mediums at seances for hundreds of years)

Why do we let our world view be continually modified by people/groups that have been proven wrong, and who quite obviously disinform?

Oh, who knows?

At least allow me to ask some hard questions. Nobody knows me or what I think I know.

Can I play? (I'll go over the rules again)

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Altaira (22nd January 2015), john parslow (22nd January 2015), Mark (22nd January 2015), Shezbeth (23rd January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015), Spiral (22nd January 2015), The One (22nd January 2015)