Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1294

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Groovie Bean is part of the our online streaming community 'channel' and until we agree on something, I call it The Turquoise Tent channel. Groovie's topic is about the Sphere Being Alliance, ya know Corey, David etc., and what she went through when she left them. Things have gotten ugly and this first person account is quite a trip. It might be more than you want to know.

According to what I can make up, Corey's wife accuses Lisa and Yvonne of being members of La Casa Del Sombrero™. Now, I don't know whether they would be, but — and I'm going to pull a hat trick here, pun intended — I would advise these ladies to join up here at The One Truth, because we've had our own dealings with Mr. Blue Chicken™ and his wifey, and I think I can come up with a fairly accurate psychological profile for either one of them.

So, Brother Radagast, feel free to extend our invitation to both of these ladies. If El Sombrero™ — speaking of narcissists — can invite people into his palace, then we should certainly be allowed to invite people into our little Shire. Unlike at The Project™, there are no Nazgûl here — at most an occasional stray Orc, but those are swiftly dealt with by the Rangers of the North and the Elves of Rivendell.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (13th December 2017), Elen (13th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Sometimes I wonder, could we get folks into one room, face to face, and hash out the differences, would things get so caustic? Text media is distant, like smoke signals. Face to face media is much less so, but being together in the same room is best. I know I can understand a person so much better when I get close to their aura.

Naturally, there is the huge fear that each is backed by the deep state and the inferred incredible capabilities. Frankly, that is the reason living in the place I live in, I don’t mix in with much here. Am I a coward or just being cautious?

Forgiveness, empathy, understanding, not pushing agendas.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2017), Dreamtimer (13th December 2017), Elen (13th December 2017), JRS (13th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've seen Groovie bean over at PA. Maybe she'll join here. She's got a lively, fun energy. She's someone who won't be intimidated, as far as I can tell. This will be a good listen no doubt.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've seen Groovie bean over at PA. Maybe she'll join here. She's got a lively, fun energy. She's someone who won't be intimidated, as far as I can tell. This will be a good listen no doubt.
    Well, we used to have TargeT here. So one can coexist in both places. If we can get her here, We just gotta get Argon and Donk under control with their severe Hatman chatter.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, we used to have TargeT here. So one can coexist in both places.
    We've actually got far more than one member here who would also be registered at La Casa Del Sombrero™.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    If we can get her here, We just gotta get Argon and Donk under control with their severe Hatman chatter.
    Ignoring Evil has never made said Evil go away, Dumptruck Driver. Sauron never sleeps.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groovie Bean is having issues with the Goode crew and not Avalon... and personally I would like to see TargeT here again above all else. Can't imagine the strife he is continuing to deal with as most of his Island still has no power from what I last read on Avalon and from a PM before that.....

here is hoping he will come back when all is settled for him, family, neighbours and Island as if I know TargeT he is going non stop to fix not only his damage but friends, community and the Island.

Miss You TargeT and like the way you deal with drama...........who needs it!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Groovie Bean is having issues with the Goode crew and not Avalon... and personally I would like to see TargeT here again above all else. Can't imagine the strife he is continuing to deal with as most of his Island still has no power from what I last read on Avalon and from a PM before that.....

here is hoping he will come back when all is settled for him, family, neighbours and Island as if I know TargeT he is going non stop to fix not only his damage but friends, community and the Island.

Miss You TargeT and like the way you deal with drama...........who needs it!!
    I miss him too and was thinking about him earlier today, with all of the rebuilding the island has to do.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), sandy (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    I too was thinking of him. He's posted a bit at PA and it's interesting. He tried to quell some concerns about military action near Langley. He's good at applying his knowledge and experience when assessing situations.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017), sandy (15th December 2017)

Thanks
    I listened to most of the presentation by Yvonne, Grooviebean. It was very interesting. I recalled that someone posted a video of the presentation by Bentinho Massaro at Eclipse of Disclosure.

Eclipse of Disclosure was the project conceived by Annette O'Toole (Ascendingstarseed) and stolen by Ramjet.

Bentinho has quite a following and quite a reputation. Yvonne was very distressed by the loss of a good friend who jumped off a bridge. This friend was a long-time follower of Bentinho.

This article is quite revealing. Dumpy, I think you've chosen well to keep your head low, though this guy won't be so interested in you as you're not young and female. He's a polyamorist on top of everything else.

Even if you (not just Dumpy, any of you) don't read the linked article, go have a look. There are some images that are quite interesting.

Additionally, there is a great deal of in depth examination of cult formation, both how it happens and a great many specifics regarding this fellow.

(It appears someone else has the same concerns as I about the "Harvest")
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th December 2017 at 08:42.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017), sandy (15th December 2017)

Thanks
    They're discussing this a bit over at PA. This made me laugh.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 14th December 2017 at 09:05.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    I listened to most of the presentation by Yvonne, Grooviebean. It was very interesting. I recalled that someone posted a video of the presentation by Bentinho Massaro at Eclipse of Disclosure.

Eclipse of Disclosure was the project conceived by Annette O'Toole (Ascendingstarseed) and stolen by Ramjet.

Bentinho has quite a following and quite a reputation. Yvonne was very distressed by the loss of a good friend who jumped off a bridge. This friend was a long-time follower of Bentinho.

This article is quite revealing. Dumpy, I think you've chosen well to keep your head low, though this guy won't be so interested in you as you're not young and female. He's a polyamorist on top of everything else.

Even if you (not just Dumpy, any of you) don't read the linked article, go have a look. There are some images that are quite interesting.

Additionally, there is a great deal of in depth examination of cult formation, both how it happens and a great many specifics regarding this fellow.

They're discussing this a bit over at PA. This made me laugh.
    He's obviously an incredible narcissist and a psychopath. And if people commit suicide because of him — if it even was suicide to begin with — then he's friggin' dangerous too. The comparison with Jim Jones is appropriate, in my opinion.

<profanity warning>

This so-called alternative community needs to wake the fuck up. The only thing most people in this community are alternative in is in the choice of bullshit they wish to believe, compared to the variety that gets sent out into the world by the mainstream.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

• What's the difference between Justin Bieber and Corey Goode?
    • What's the difference between Harvey Weinstein and Simon Parkes?
    • What's the difference between Lady Gaga and Shane "The Ruiner"?
    • What's the difference between J.J. Abrams and David Wilcock?
    • What's the difference between Silvio Berlusconi and Donald Trump?
    • What's the difference between Jim Jones and Bentinho Massaro?

I'll tell you what the difference is: it's the exact nature of the smell. But they all belong in the toilet.

</profanity warning>

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Fred Steeves (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    We've actually got far more than one member here who would also be registered at La Casa Del Sombrero™.

Ignoring Evil has never made said Evil go away, Dumptruck Driver. Sauron never sleeps.
    Uh...you were supposed to point out that I’ve been one of the worst in my assertion of Darth Hatman’s demonstrated psyop capabilities.

Yes, I miss TargeT as well. Great discussions. From what I read at the Kool-aid stand, Target’s life is not easy without power for, what? 90 days now?
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 14th December 2017 at 15:01.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017), sandy (15th December 2017)

Thanks

This is all somewhat surprising. One the other hand, way too many in this alt-world community of ours are naive and fall for this kind of unfortunate crap.

Sedona is still pretty cool, tho. I’m finding the energy can be very positive or very negative. They are building an anti-suicide fence on Midgley Bridge now. Too many jumpers.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017), sandy (15th December 2017)

Thanks
    My sister-in-law has been all in a tizzy over the jumpers on the Coronado Bridge. But the suicide net funding hasn't been approved. Yet. I reassured her that the calculus will make that happen eventually. Pressure from community and the associated costs for each jumper will bring a decision. It's just a matter time.

Speaking of energy, that town has all kinds. Between the navy base, the tourists, Mexico next door, the residents, the visitors, it's different. But it's very nice. Great for bike riding around town and the beach is almost always near top world rated.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (14th December 2017), Elen (15th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)

Thanks
    My sister-in-law has been all in a tizzy over the jumpers on the Coronado Bridge. But the suicide net funding hasn't been approved. Yet. I reassured her that the calculus will make that happen eventually. Pressure from community and the associated costs for each jumper will bring a decision. It's just a matter time.

Speaking of energy, that town has all kinds. Between the navy base, the tourists, Mexico next door, the residents, the visitors, it's different. But it's very nice. Great for bike riding around town and the beach is almost always near top world rated.
    As a former resident of the Coronado Cays, I can vouch for Coronado being pretty close to a very, very, very expensive nirvana. Most of the ‘village people’ look down at everyone who does not live there. Living on the water in the Cays was cool, and the GF loved it. But then you tell a villager that and their mood towards you would sour a bit. So I’d schlep into ‘town’ and pretend to be one of the ‘anointed’.

Btw, one of the cool things about being in Sedona is, we can look down on the rest of the ‘zonies’...as well as the over-taxed Kalifornicatorz. Nanny-nanny boo boo.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (15th December 2017), Kathy (15th December 2017), modwiz (14th December 2017)