Page 29 of 87 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031323979 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Another TVOP video will be up shortly. It was recorded earlier today at our second Meet The Ambassador forum. We invited some "alumni" to listen and then join to advance networking and familiarity with each other. In essence building a real community that knows each others names and faces. We would recognize one another on the same bus. People who have felt very alone are finding allies. Not just in agreement but, in the work they are doing to make the planet a better place.

Working with these people over the last couple of weeks has had a soothing effect on me. I can see the ones who will be brilliantly transforming this world with a little help from funding. More join each week and this changes the perceived equation of humanity. As long as there is a few of us working to change the programming on TV, there is hope.

Watching the financial part of the cabal disintegrate with each passing day is also its own blessing. This has left me able to watch what passes for exchange on forums and let it be. I look where to post without traumatizing anyone. I found what was looked for. Caring people who will do something to make the world a better place through doing and not endless discussion about it. Those who need to keep exploring rabbit holes will do so and it is, what it is.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (13th April 2015), norman (13th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (14th April 2015)

Thanks

Meet The Ambassador: Sunday April 12, 2015

TVoP had its second, Meet The Ambassador forum today, Sunday, April 12, 2015. We also invited some "alumni" to join us for the new people to get acquainted with the faces that are becoming familiar to us. This allows for organic networking and community building. A community where we know each others names and faces. A real community. We post theses videos for people to get to know the upcoming movers, shakers and builders of the new infrastructure and network. We also hope to inspire others to get involved, as they can, with what is growing into a true vision of peace.

One might see a familiar face in this video and it is not me.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th April 2015 at 01:45.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (14th April 2015), Calz (13th April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Daozen (13th April 2015), InCiDeR (13th April 2015), JRS (23rd April 2015), PurpleLama (14th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), Sooz (13th April 2015), Spiral of Light (14th April 2015), Spiritwind (13th April 2015)

Thanks
    The familiar face in the above vid is Christine Anderson of (formerly) PA.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Blacklight43 (14th April 2015), Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), JRS (21st April 2015), mojo (15th April 2015), Ria (14th April 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015), Spiritwind (14th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi Modwiz, I watched most of this latest one and have a question. I have limited gigabytes and so have to pick and choose what I watch. There are so many of your videos now and I was intrigued by what I saw in this one. If I was to want to share this info with someone else, and also decide which ones to watch based on wanting choose those that can best get me up to speed, what would you recommend. Thank you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiritwind For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), modwiz (14th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiritwind View Post
    Hi Modwiz, I watched most of this latest one and have a question. I have limited gigabytes and so have to pick and choose what I watch. There are so many of your videos now and I was intrigued by what I saw in this one. If I was to want to share this info with someone else, and also decide which ones to watch based on wanting choose those that can best get me up to speed, what would you recommend. Thank you.
    Looking for the Ambassador's logo is always a good way. Also, my titles are helpful as to content.
    Last edited by modwiz, 14th April 2015 at 22:23.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That's not really what I meant. I live way out in the woods and have spent most of my time for the last year in rather trying circumstances. I'm not complaining but my ability to get out has been limited so I have been laying fairly low on the activist scene for some time. Phone doesn't even work here. Spring is here and we should be selling our sailboat, at long last, so I actually will have the ability to get out and even talk to other people and just telling them to look up the Ambassador's logo is probably not going to get them too excited. I know instinctively what was talked about in the recent podcast I watched has to happen, and I know there are others who have been waiting to hear this kind of message. But it is easy for people to lose faith before they even hear it out because like, Sienna Lea said in there somewhere, it's been tried so many times before and failed.*

So, not being able to watch them all myself because of internet restrictions, I was asking you where is the best place to start, like one to get people's attention, then they may want to watch the rest. I, too, have seen so many projects where people just can't get along, or it gets sabotaged in some way. I have had this happen personally, trying to get good things going in the community. It can only happen as was said, with a group of people who have been practicing radical responsibility, and finally, after all these years, I think there actually are quite a few people who have figured this concept out.*

I know I am coming out of a period of somewhat seclusion and I can see with my own eyes peoples long suffering efforts at raising awareness is finally starting to pay off. Even people who a year ago had not a clue or a care about what they eat are becoming aware of the GMO issue, and it hasn't come from the mainstream. And I could go on and on. I sense a readiness I have not sensed before. Everything is timing. I realize you get impatient with those who will not put action behind their words, but many have indeed been waiting for this time to arrive and I just want to know the best way to get the message out. I have belonged to other organizations like the FBAC (Fair Budget Action Campaign) and saw a lot of really wonderful, motivated, and well meaning people putting energy into something that wasn't going anywhere. People want to spend their time on something that really does have the potential to change things, but have become somewhat jaded from past experiences.*

Anyway, its all good. Just thought I would clarify what I was asking. But you are certainly under no obligation to answer.*

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiritwind For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), modwiz (14th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015)

Thanks

Dave Schmidt April 8th Report

I like what Dave has to say in this update of his. I appreciated his comments about the work time the TVoP team puts in. We would not think to mention it. We just do what needs to be done as we can.

This video may be of limited interest for some.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    That's not really what I meant. I live way out in the woods and have spent most of my time for the last year in rather trying circumstances. I'm not complaining but my ability to get out has been limited so I have been laying fairly low on the activist scene for some time. Phone doesn't even work here. Spring is here and we should be selling our sailboat, at long last, so I actually will have the ability to get out and even talk to other people and just telling them to look up the Ambassador's logo is probably not going to get them too excited. I know instinctively what was talked about in the recent podcast I watched has to happen, and I know there are others who have been waiting to hear this kind of message. But it is easy for people to lose faith before they even hear it out because like, Sienna Lea said in there somewhere, it's been tried so many times before and failed.*

So, not being able to watch them all myself because of internet restrictions, I was asking you where is the best place to start, like one to get people's attention, then they may want to watch the rest. I, too, have seen so many projects where people just can't get along, or it gets sabotaged in some way. I have had this happen personally, trying to get good things going in the community. It can only happen as was said, with a group of people who have been practicing radical responsibility, and finally, after all these years, I think there actually are quite a few people who have figured this concept out.*

I know I am coming out of a period of somewhat seclusion and I can see with my own eyes peoples long suffering efforts at raising awareness is finally starting to pay off. Even people who a year ago had not a clue or a care about what they eat are becoming aware of the GMO issue, and it hasn't come from the mainstream. And I could go on and on. I sense a readiness I have not sensed before. Everything is timing. I realize you get impatient with those who will not put action behind their words, but many have indeed been waiting for this time to arrive and I just want to know the best way to get the message out. I have belonged to other organizations like the FBAC (Fair Budget Action Campaign) and saw a lot of really wonderful, motivated, and well meaning people putting energy into something that wasn't going anywhere. People want to spend their time on something that really does have the potential to change things, but have become somewhat jaded from past experiences.*

Anyway, its all good. Just thought I would clarify what I was asking. But you are certainly under no obligation to answer.*
    Being a little brain dead didn't help.

Giving it some thought wasn't fruitful either unless directing you to our website, with some information, or this thread itself for relevant videos. The beginning of the Ambassador story began in my old thread. http://jandeane81.com/threads/1771-R...#post841899497
    http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you. Maybe a bit brain dead on my end for sure, but the website, which I am sure you have mentioned many times, is a great place to start. Just what I was looking for.

See, I want to hit folks with a number of good websites that they are probably unaware of, which I already knew of a few, rather than just videos. For me personally it is easier to read than to watch. At least as a starting point. Part of that is because I can't hear well and get frustrated if I can't understand what people are saying. You are very easy to understand, I must say though.
    Last edited by Spiritwind, 15th April 2015 at 02:28.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiritwind For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (15th April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Tonz (15th April 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Thank you. Maybe a bit brain dead on my end for sure, but the website, which I am sure you have mentioned many times, is a great place to start. Just what I was looking for.

See, I want to hit folks with a number of good websites that they are probably unaware of, which I already knew of a few, rather than just videos. For me personally it is easier to read than to watch. At least as a starting point. Part of that is because I can't hear well and get frustrated if I can't understand what people are saying. You are very easy to understand, I must say though.
    I think Rad was referring to himself... not you. Maybe I misunderstood so apologies to both if I did.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Thought you might be interested in this Modz and Everyone:

Excerpt:

Reality

Those of you who’ve gotten wind of our restarting this blog were perhaps hoping we had something positive to announce, I’m sorry to disappoint you. The cold, harsh reality is, things are bad and they’re going to get much worse unless we all take action. The Chinese are in a battle against the European bloodline families for control of the financial system and given they’ll be backing it up with gold, who do you think will win? And they won’t be saving the US or you in the process, we HAVE to save ourselves. If we continue smoking the hopium promoted by the mainstream media and the cabal’s internet shills, we’ll be the ones left standing when the music stops.

Cross posting this link from another thread:

The White Hats are back -

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com.au/20...t-50-were.html
    Last edited by Sooz, 15th April 2015 at 09:38.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), modwiz (15th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    I think Rad was referring to himself... not you. Maybe I misunderstood so apologies to both if I did.
    Correct. I would only refer to myself that way and not others.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), Chester (19th April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Spiritwind (15th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Thought you might be interested in this Modz and Everyone:

Excerpt:

Reality

Those of you who’ve gotten wind of our restarting this blog were perhaps hoping we had something positive to announce, I’m sorry to disappoint you. The cold, harsh reality is, things are bad and they’re going to get much worse unless we all take action. The Chinese are in a battle against the European bloodline families for control of the financial system and given they’ll be backing it up with gold, who do you think will win? And they won’t be saving the US or you in the process, we HAVE to save ourselves. If we continue smoking the hopium promoted by the mainstream media and the cabal’s internet shills, we’ll be the ones left standing when the music stops.

Cross posting this link from another thread:

The White Hats are back -

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com.au/20...t-50-were.html
    That was a good read. As things really get going from both "sides", the situation will become more dire for the unaware. Densely populated suburbs abd cities will become their own holding cells. FEMA camps created by posting guards at strategic entry and exit points from these areas. It is coming to crunch time and those who know the story will find ways to act and/or escape/relocate. The lack of awakening is going to make the shift uglier and result in some population reduction. It will be as Jesus said, the dead will bury their own.

Only the military can prevent this as they are organized enough to do it. There does seem to be a consensus leaning heavily toward wondering of the distracted ones are worth the effort of saving because it is very hard to save those who are not truly invested in their own well being. Self-deception by the asleep and the awake who love them makes seeing the picture difficult.

Even benevolent ET's can only work with those who acknowledge their existence. The Ambassador and Dragon Family can only help those who accept that help is being offered from that quarter. The masses like "the system" overall, they just want it to be a little nicer. Half of USA is on some kind of gubmint handout and have no intention on damaging the system that feeds them free stuff. One is left with a scenario of little hope for the masses if they do not participate in their own salvation.

I have a son caught in the matrix with his mother, (they believe in the system). This issue is a personal one. After his graduation in June, I will see what can be done to pull him into my orbit if that is possible. Very sobering situation for me.

A passport is now a get out of jail card.
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th April 2015 at 16:21.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (16th April 2015), Calz (21st April 2015), Ria (15th April 2015), Sooz (15th April 2015), Spiritwind (15th April 2015)

Thanks

World Ponders Life After US Hegemony

The spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank have filled Washington with motorcades and traffic jams and loaded the schedules of President Obama and Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew. But they have also highlighted what some in Washington and around the world see as a United States government so bitterly divided that it is on the verge of ceding the global economic stage it built at the end of World War II and has largely directed ever since.

“It’s almost handing over legitimacy to the rising powers,” Arvind Subramanian, the chief economic adviser to the government of India, said of the United States in an interview on Friday. “People can’t be too public about these things, but I would argue this is the single most important issue of these spring meetings.”

Other officials attending the meetings this week, speaking on the condition of anonymity, agreed that the role of the United States around the world was at the top of their concerns.

Washington’s retreat is not so much by intent, Mr. Subramanian said, but a result of dysfunction and a lack of resources to project economic power the way it once did. Because of tight budgets and competing financial demands, the United States is less able to maintain its economic power, and because of political infighting, it has been unable to formally share it either.

Experts say that is giving rise to a more chaotic global shift, especially toward China, which even Obama administration officials worry is extending its economic influence in Asia and elsewhere without following the higher standards for environmental protection, worker rights and business transparency that have become the norms among Western institutions…

An overhaul of the I.M.F.’s governance structure, negotiated five years ago in large part by President Obama to give China and other emerging powers more authority commensurate with their growing economic strength, has languished in Congress. That, in part, propelled China to create its own multilateral lending institution in direct competition with the behemoths in Washington.

And as we’ve argued exhaustively, the AIIB represents far more than a competing infrastructure lender. It represents the ascendancy of Chinese foreign policy and also ushers in a new era wherein the yuan charts a gradual course towards reserve currency status.

For much of Washington and the world’s economic leaders, China’s creation of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank crystallized the choice policy makers face. Earlier this month, Lawrence Summers, who was a top economic adviser for both President Bill Clinton and Mr. Obama, declared that China’s establishment of a new economic institution and Washington’s failure to keep its allies from joining it signaled “the moment the United States lost its role as the underwriter of the global economic system.”
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...er-us-hegemony

The Titanic is running aground.
    Last edited by modwiz, 18th April 2015 at 22:32.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), norman (18th April 2015), Ria (19th April 2015), Sooz (19th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...er-us-hegemony

The TitanicOLYMPIC is running aground.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (21st April 2015), modwiz (19th April 2015), Ria (22nd April 2015)