Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I'll be sure to inform. Looking to walk naked through the woods soon or maybe just some chaps with my ass hanging out.
    Jesus H Christ, that's a visual I can't unsee now.......and I was about to post something serious...lol...
    will have to wait until lunchtime, when I'm back.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (8th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), Ria (6th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is what I wanted to post before I had my eyeballs gouged out.

Starts here:

What happened this past week is probably the most obvious sign yet that the global financial system is in for a giant reset.

April 6, 2015
    Santiago, Chile

Last week, the government of China closed the enrollment window to join its new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) as a 'founding member'.

The AIIB, if you haven’t heard of this yet, is designed to essentially displace the Western-controlled IMF and World Bank.

And prior to last Tuesday’s deadline, dozens of nations around the world from New Zealand to Denmark signed up to join.

Even staunch US allies like the United Kingdom and Israel agreed to be part of AIIB.

This is a huge coup for China, and probably the most obvious sign yet that the global financial system is in for a giant reset.

Under the weight of nearly incalculable debt and liabilities, the United States is in terminal decline as the dominant superpower.

From Ancient Rome to the British Empire, this has happened many other times in history.

This time is not different. And everyone else in the world seems to get it. . . except for the US government.
    They act as if the financial universe will revolve around America forever—that they can print money, indebt future generations, and wage war as much as they want without consequence. But they’re completely blind.

Practically the entire world is lining up against them to form a brand new financial system that is no longer controlled by the US government.

In an editorial published in the Financial Times, former US Treasury Secretary Larry Summers summed it up plainly saying that this “may be remembered as the moment the United States lost its role as the underwriter of the global economic system.”

The consequences of this shift away from a US-controlled financial system cannot be understated.

No more endless spending. No more solving problems with more debt and more money printing.
    Suddenly it will be time for painful decisions in the US—like slashing Social Security benefits, drastically scaling back the military, and selectively defaulting on the debt.

Make no mistake, this transition is going to be bumpy. China may already be the largest economy in the world by many measurements. But the Chinese economy is in for some serious strain over the coming months and years as its massive credit bubble bursts.

So in addition to America’s fiscal and monetary challenges, the world is going to have to suffer through a potential Chinese crisis as well.

But this does not affect the long-term story. Remember, nothing goes up or down in a straight line.

On its road to becoming the global superpower in the 20th century, the United States suffered its own series of deep economic setbacks—from the Panic of 1907 to the Great Depression, and several recessions in between.

China’s path will likely be similar.

This is one of the most important trends of our time. And it’s happening right in front of our eyes.
    The world is rapidly throwing off US financial domination. The global financial system is starting to reset. Global financial and political dominance is shifting.

As with any great change, there are going to be people who get completely wiped out—primarily, people who didn’t see the change coming or chose to ignore the trend.

The flip side of this is that, for anyone with the intellectual courage and independence of mind to be paying attention, this is a time of extraordinary opportunity.

Some of the wealthiest people in Europe were minted in just a few years during the Weimar hyperinflation of the 1920s.

And some of the greatest fortunes in the world (some of which still exist today) were made in the early days of the United States as the country rose to dominance.

That’s ultimately the opportunity we have today. We can’t do anything about the trend. It’s happening.
    What we can control is how we react to it: ignore it at our own peril, or seize the opportunities that come from it.

Until tomorrow,

Simon Black
    Founder, SovereignMan.com

Blacksmith Global Ltd.
    Publisher of Sovereign Man
    30 Cecil Street #19-08
    Singapore, Singapore - No State 049712
    Singapore
    Last edited by Sooz, 7th April 2015 at 08:02. Reason: Tidy up

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (8th April 2015), Church (6th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), modwiz (7th April 2015), norman (6th April 2015), Ria (6th April 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    China will not go through the same patterns the USA went through economically. I has more astute people running it and they don't have to worry about voters whims. Also, there is the wealth of a dynasty or two in the hinterlands that will not let it happen. However, the good news is for everyone who wants to play nice where the focus is on making a very good living, not a killing. A new era is dawning after a long night. An age where sovereign countries mind their own business. In every sense of the word business.

Good article, Sooz.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (8th April 2015), Flyover (7th April 2015), Ria (7th April 2015), Sooz (7th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    I'll be sure to inform. Looking to walk naked through the woods soon or maybe just some chaps with my ass hanging out.
    Were I not so lazy I would conjure up some archived images with fig leaves ... but alas ... I grow weary

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

modwiz (8th April 2015), Ria (8th April 2015), Sooz (8th April 2015)

Thanks

TVoP Upcoming Events April 11, 12, and 19, 2015

An update on what is happening this weekend and next at TVoP and some helpful hints going forward.

As usual, some commentary accompanies it.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th April 2015), Chester (10th April 2015), JRS (9th April 2015), Ria (10th April 2015), Sooz (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you. Even though I do not have knowledge of the majority of the things you reference, you exude this intoxicating affect of truth as you speak. I will watch again and take notes.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Useful Post:

Chester (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Thought/Notes.

Listening with interest and hope now.

Thinking about it, 100 USD seems kind of reasonable for a days teaching. You get some tips on how to present yourself, which could be invaluable for other investors.

I just found this:

http://www.iol.co.za/business/intern...ency-1.1836027

Just a casual reference to China. But that looks like it might be a code to the deeper banking communities.

Looking forward to the song. Never get bored of LOTR. A twelve string strummed hard always sounds good.
    Last edited by Daozen, 10th April 2015 at 03:27.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Sooz (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Tithing 10 percent of income even when you're broke sounds like a cool idea. If a million people did that, even with 2 bucks, you'd get 2 million dollars per week in a local community.

And thanks for all your hard work!
    Last edited by Daozen, 9th April 2015 at 12:16.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Sooz (9th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Tithing 10 percent of income even when you're broke sounds like a cool idea. If a million people did that, even with 2 bucks, you'd get 2 million dollars per week in a local community.

Was this suggestion of “tithing 10%” in one of modwiz’s video’s?

If so I would be somewhat taken aback . . . . . . you can’t get anymore ‘organized religion’ than that.

I can’t tell you how many sermons I have heard over the years where the pastor/ reverend/preacher/priest claimed that one would not be a faith abiding true follower of Christ/God/Church unless 10% of one’s income is tithed to the church and the demand that the 10% tithe is the first check written before any other needs or obligations (including your family and children) and of course the 10% is only the minimum amount . . . . larger sums are always implied.

One of the biggest reason I am no longer affiliated with ‘organized religion’. . . . of any kind.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blufire For This Useful Post:

Sooz (11th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't think he used the word tithe. It's a non religious thing, you just give 10 per cent to someone else who needs it.

EDIT: I edited my post, it was way too long...
    Last edited by Daozen, 10th April 2015 at 03:28.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th April 2015), modwiz (10th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post

The concept of tithing occurred to me as an affirmation of abundance and being in 'the flow'. Sure the root idea was the biblical 'wording' but I saw a good idea wrapped in parasitical dogma and privilege. Many charities are also rife with corruption or inefficiency. Old school was to distribute this discreet fund as seen fit. The dogma of my personal agreement was that this 10% would be spent by someone other than me. Funds have built up and needed to be distributed at times. Sometimes an opportunity represented itself, like spending some days in New York City doing some work. Doing my calculations and take to the streets looking for homeless people. Did not take long to disburse the funds.

A woman asked me for 10 dollars to stay at a safe shelter. I told her she would have to take a twenty dollar bill as that was all I had. Her tears of joy literally ejaculated out of her eyes and almost bridged the gap between us. She blessed me and departed. It is a special night in my memory.

It has worked well for me. I never consider my self broke, just tight and things work out right in the end. If one does the imaginative math of this, like you have Contact Point, it would create a different environment.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (10th April 2015), Daozen (11th April 2015), dianna (12th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), sandy (10th April 2015), Sooz (11th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Perhaps off topic ... or not?

Don't want to start another thread and I hope Rad would agree with the message here ...

Dunno if anyone has ten minutes to spare ... but it brought tears for me ...

(and allegedly taken down twice from yougoob)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), Sooz (11th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    'The Blue Wizards Journeying East'

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (13th April 2015), modwiz (12th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,346 Times in 234 Posts
    The concept of tithing occurred to me as an affirmation of abundance and being in 'the flow'. Sure the root idea was the biblical 'wording' but I saw a good idea wrapped in parasitical dogma and privilege. Many charities are also rife with corruption or inefficiency. Old school was to distribute this discreet fund as seen fit. The dogma of my personal agreement was that this 10% would be spent by someone other than me. Funds have built up and needed to be distributed at times. Sometimes an opportunity represented itself, like spending some days in New York City doing some work. Doing my calculations and take to the streets looking for homeless people. Did not take long to disburse the funds.

A woman asked me for 10 dollars to stay at a safe shelter. I told her she would have to take a twenty dollar bill as that was all I had. Her tears of joy literally ejaculated out of her eyes and almost bridged the gap between us. She blessed me and departed. It is a special night in my memory.

It has worked well for me. I never consider my self broke, just tight and things work out right in the end. If one does the imaginative math of this, like you have Contact Point, it would create a different environment.
    That is seriously the best idea I have come across in a long time … mind-blowing in its simplicity and implications

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dianna For This Useful Post:

Calz (13th April 2015), modwiz (12th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), Sooz (12th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I agree dianna, if we all did this, just imagine......

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calz (13th April 2015), dianna (12th April 2015), modwiz (12th April 2015), Ria (12th April 2015), Tonz (12th April 2015)