Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    If the mods can find my old thread, Rhosgobel Tent at Tot, it will be re-opened for some of my thoughts and discussions with others. We'll see if it wants to live again.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015)

Thanks
    A search for my old thread turned up nothing. It may have gotten dumped during the re-booting of ToT when posts got lost. It may be a sign from the Universe that thinking that things have changed since closing it is mere hopium.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Chester (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    I prefer writing. I like the purity. I'm more comfortable with the way you get to nail your exact thoughts, and everyone's on equal ground. I enjoy talking on this thread, but I agree some conversations can be a time-sink. I'm focused on building the future.

I'll subscribe to your vids, and we can communicate though youtube comments. Maybe I'll have some ideas you can bounce off.

Hope the Ambassador is well.
    Last edited by Daozen, 19th May 2015 at 12:03.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Chester (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), modwiz (19th May 2015)

Thanks
    Here is a brief update from China. Dave Schmidt is with the Ambassador.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Chester (21st May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), Daozen (20th May 2015), JRS (20th May 2015), mocha (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015)

Thanks

TVoP Update

Here is the latest update from True Vision of Peace. As I mentioned in posts last week, TVoP met with certain well known people in the alt-movement. I mentioned names that are omitted in this update. It is desired that the other party go public with an affiliation first.

Last edited by modwiz, 25th May 2015 at 23:09.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Chester (29th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), JRS (26th May 2015), RealityCreation (25th May 2015), sandy (26th May 2015)

Thanks
    Here is another update from The Ambassador and myself. I speak a bit more than usual in this update.

We had a Gathering on Wed night that has now led to weekly Symposiums. This Symposiums are for those who have pitched a business plan to the Ambassador and have joined the family, so to speak. It is a very exciting time for all of us who have been working hard these past months and are now seeing the buds of our work emerge. The flowers will follow and then the fruit.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Chester (29th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), JRS (29th May 2015), MrCasual (29th May 2015), RealityCreation (30th May 2015), Ria (29th May 2015), sandy (30th May 2015)

Senior Member United States MrCasual's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have some good ideas... was thinking about sharing them with Zap/Poof for those projects.

I live in the middle of Illinois, all I see are see are GMO cornfields. I ponder on what it would look like if the land around me was filled with trees instead. I am always thinking of ways to be productive with farming and going organic. Oddly enough I am a IT administrator for a manufacturing company that makes farm implementation for GMO farming.

There is a guy in Japan, that states he can grow 10,000 heads of lettuce a day on one acre of land. Using a multi-tiered growing system inside a building, and it totally organic!

I can imagine with about 25 acre of land, using the technique above. On just a few acres of land we could supply many types of fresh veggies. And save the land, I wish every community thought this way. With that kind of produce output, our entire community and surrounding areas would have fresh organic produce for pennies on the dollar.

What would make this better... free energy for power.

I look forward to hearing about the upcoming projects. I play the lottery every week, not because I need more, but for dreams like this. I am very spiritual and in touch with my inner self. These are the things I think about all day, and many others for all of us.
    We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Earth is the toughest school of them all - Delores Cannon

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrCasual For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Chester (29th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), modwiz (29th May 2015), RealityCreation (30th May 2015), sandy (30th May 2015)

Thanks
    The latest from the Ambassador. After some private conversations with people, the Ambassador had heard enough and had some words he wanted to share. Those who inspired him will remain nameless to protect the guilty.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), MrCasual (1st June 2015), RealityCreation (14th June 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    It would be wonderful if at least 80% of the world was not dysfunctional but alas it is and victim mentality is alive and well and in some cases rampant.

For most, being needy is programming from birth on, even when it is not reality (they have adequate food, shelter, etc. and belong to a family of sorts) .......IE...the Helicopter Parents of today are victims conditioning greater victims who are not only 'victimized in their worth and esteem' but also believe they are 'entitled to be accommodated' as this is their reality today.

Lectures are not going to change this reality but definitely may sort the wheat from the chaff due to those being offended and or those being awakened to make changes.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015), modwiz (1st June 2015), MrCasual (1st June 2015)

Thanks
    I have not been keeping this thread up to date because there seems little interest and I do not like to bore people. Ya know, do unto others. However, the Ambassador does address interesting things in his weekly updates so I thought to post this latest one here.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bsbray (19th August 2015), Dreamtimer (15th June 2015), JRS (15th June 2015), sandy (15th June 2015)

Thanks

Starting Over

I finally have a video that might be of interest to a broader audience. Another face of the of the action team I have been working with for the past months. I think this show went well and look to future ones being even better. Here it is for your viewing.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th August 2015), bsbray (19th August 2015), enjoy being (18th August 2015), Greenbarry (18th August 2015), JRS (21st August 2015), sandy (20th August 2015), Terra (19th August 2015)

Thanks
    The Goldfish Report, posted above is something new from True Vision of Peace, soon to become True Mission of Peace. This is the beginning of our outreach to create a constructive conversation. Bumping this because this video was posted late last night.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2015), bsbray (19th August 2015), JRS (21st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz could you, or anyone who has attended a TVoP Seminar/Workshop, please inform if TVoP Facilitator, Cyrstal G,

Crystal G, B.A.(Hons), MSc., Cert. Hyp.
    Business Consultant . Evolutionary Coach. International Speaker
    Crystal, a resource speaker (Mind-Mastery Coach for the CEOs) with Vistage.co.uk, (The World’s Largest CEO Membership Organization) is a dynamic motivational speaker! She has some of the highest speaking evaluation ratings in the CEO membership circuit through TEC Asia.

She was a qualified teacher, an entreprenuer, and a UNICEF consultant, then became a WPP Group of companies' PR Director and a Business Innovation Consultant to spiritual & health tourism projects, serving as mentor to planning committees, while functioning as interpretive master planner in generating, building and implementing visionary ideas. She is also writing and developing her own spiritual 6-star spa resort project, a sustainable, free energy technology powered SQ centre. Experienced in idea-generation with business solutions, she has multifaceted expertise in communications, advertising, PR, media, marketing, business development, coaching, training with motivational and presentation skills.

As a self-starter entrepreneur, she has set-up at least 5 companies with others whilst operating her own video/film production firm and a training facility in the past. As a consciousness activist, she has founded and started a number of humanitarian and charitable initiatives, amongst them are a big Alumni of Graduate Associations (through which she initiated fund-raising campaigns for charities), a United Religions Initiative cooperation circle of a Multi-faith group (uniting the people of different faiths and beliefs), and online spiritual groups to envision and co-create a new paradise on earth.
    is [Twinkling Crystal] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMO...Dl30sVS-HFX4pQ
    Chooi-Chin Goh Keyte in the following vids:

Last edited by Aragorn, 19th August 2015 at 16:07. Reason: fixed your video links ;)

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2015), bsbray (19th August 2015)

Thanks

Goldfish Report 2 Aug. 19 2015

This one has some funny moments and I also attempt to clarify the misunderstanding of Islam and how this is used to kill lots of brown Christians that go unreported and slip under the radar.

Last edited by modwiz, 20th August 2015 at 13:33.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (20th August 2015), Aragorn (20th August 2015), bsbray (20th August 2015), Dreamtimer (20th August 2015), JRS (21st August 2015), sandy (21st August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Enjoying the Fish Bowl talks and think they are effective due to the living room ease of conversation, topics and opinions. This format promotes easy listening and absorption of the discussion IMHO..............thus good works and cu do's to TMOP.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st August 2015), bsbray (21st August 2015), mocha (23rd August 2015), modwiz (22nd August 2015)