Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    My point exactly. The Shire was not removed from the convulsions of a world and it was only through the determination of 4 Hobbits, and their ability to apply stategies and bravery learned from their experiences that a seed of darkness did not just grow back again. The Scouring of the Shire shows how without local self-determination, the big War of the Ring would have been a Pyrrhic victory at best.

The Shirelings who wanted nothing to do with the bigger world found themselves in Hell because of their insularity. This is why heroes dominate our storytelling and not common people. The sheep have always needed shepherds. Only solution is to stand on two legs. Firmly.
    That was my favourite part of the book & of great disappointment that it was not part of the film, on reflection it does seem like it was omitted because it had a "step out" effect from fantasy into reality.

We did see a taster of this last year at the Bundy Ranch with vets standing up to the feds, what percentage of the population being awake & sovereign would amount to four "tooled up" hobbits one wonders ?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

1inMany (25th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), Sebastion (25th January 2015), Shezbeth (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 297 Posts
    Public and emphatic thanks for your Musings video Rad!

I like much of your presentation, but the main talking point that I wish to emphasize was this one:

"'Are you the anthropos, or are you humanity (monsters)?' [...] Let's be heroes; you know, that's our role, let's be heroes. Let's be the god-beings and let's make it great."

This concept is at the core of my own pursuits, and I couldn't agree more. On the one hand it involves supporting and collaborating with those who identify as (and are identifiable as) the anthropos, on the other it involves developing the means to stimulate and inspire those who identify as (and are identifiable as) humanity (monsters) so that all participants - young and old, neophyte and adept, green and seasoned - become/progress (as) heroes.

Part of the problem of heroes is that - in the modern lexicon - the term 'hero' is tied to the concept of myth/legend, as in either 'fictitious', or 'ancient/antiquated'. There are examples of heroism - and even heroes - in contemporary individuals but they are the vast exception and are paid lip service at best, and are entirely (deliberately) ignored or worse, fabricated and artificial. A hero in the legendary sense was a person who either redefined the paradigm or who set a new precedence of possibility. This involves a level of outstanding emergence and expression that is quite simply suppressed in 'socialized etiquette'; ever hear the phrases "Don't rock the boat" or "Don't make waves"?

I appreciate that you have deliberately begun to stand out; it is literally outstanding, and it is the first step in inspiring the emergence of the anthropos in those who otherwise depict 'humanity'.

Consider this as an example of a hero; the individual depicted is not a 'shining example of goodness or morality' (no that he isn't, I have no idea), but as far as emergence and innovation (or re-introduction) he has definitely begun to redefine the modern perception.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Not to be misconstrued, I refer to this guy as another example of an individual being outstanding in their chosen pursuit. Heroism in this sense is 'going beyond the norm', in an exemplary (i.e. as an example) manner.
    Last edited by Shezbeth, 25th January 2015 at 12:24. Reason: This is better than coffee!

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shezbeth For This Useful Post:

1inMany (25th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), Ria (25th January 2015), Sebastion (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Wow Shezbeth - I cannot believe that guy's skills (nor when it was uploaded on you tube and how many views it's had already . . .)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), Shezbeth (25th January 2015), Tonz (26th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Mod, another great vid. It's got my imagination firing in some interesting ways.

I remember some time ago I asked you about 'the Luciferian Soul Complex', as presented in the Hidden Hand material. As part of your response, you mentioned that it was your understanding that 'they' do not love us. Not yet.

In light of that...and in light of your recent video....

From Ender's Game.....

"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”

― Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), 777 (28th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (25th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), sandy (26th January 2015), Shezbeth (25th January 2015), Tonz (26th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Curt View Post
    Mod, another great vid. It's got my imagination firing in some interesting ways.

I remember some time ago I asked you about 'the Luciferian Soul Complex', as presented in the Hidden Hand material. As part of your response, you mentioned that it was your understanding that 'they' do not love us. Not yet.

In light of that...and in light of your recent video....

From Ender's Game.....

"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”

― Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
    I see the possibility for a huge challenge for us. Where we will have to see a gift for what it is, instead of suspicion of the source. This will take great compassion to comprehend. Compassion is also wisdom/gnosis and quite different from emotion laden empathy/sympathy. There is no pathos in compassion, rather there is the gnosis or knowing of it at the deepest levels. One need not fall into sympathetic resonance with it. A simple 'tap' is sufficient.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (25th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), ronin (25th January 2015), sandy (26th January 2015), Shezbeth (25th January 2015), Tonz (26th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I understand the gift itself is what's most important here- regardless of the intent or motives of the benefactor. Especially since we are free to use said gift for our own purposes. Anthropos is a creative child, after all.

But, I'd love to know more about the deep metaphysical 'politics' at play, and the complex relationships of the titanic players- and how they've evolved (or are evolving) behind the scenes and beyond our view.

I see the possibility for a huge challenge for us. Where we will have to see a gift for what it is, instead of suspicion of the source. This will take great compassion to comprehend. Compassion is also wisdom/gnosis and quite different from emotion laden empathy/sympathy. There is no pathos in compassion, rather there is the gnosis or knowing of it at the deepest levels. One need not fall into sympathetic resonance with it. A simple 'tap' is sufficient.
    Last edited by Curt, 25th January 2015 at 18:11.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (26th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), sandy (26th January 2015), Shezbeth (25th January 2015), Tonz (27th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    First another offering of thanks to modwiz for these video sharings. You appear more and more comfortable with each.

You suggest you have participated on Ron's forum(?) or at least exchanged information on his video channel.

One thing that came to mind with the Red Dragon vid (funny typo I just corrected ... "Rad Dragon") I was trying to interpret that information using the Sophia myth as a backdrop ... more specifically the aspect of human participation in Sophia's Correction.

Has that ever come up with Ron or the Ambassador?

Lash and the Ambassador both seem to express that the "time" is at hand ... and looking at the world it is clear the confluence of events is coming to a head.

If the Sophia "myth" is indeed the most important and suppressed of "truths" and the "families" are keepers of ancient knowledge then it would follow "they" would be willing to come forward (at least at some point in time).

Perhaps food for another vid ...

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Catsquotl (26th January 2015), Curt (26th January 2015), modwiz (26th January 2015), sandy (26th January 2015), Tonz (26th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    First another offering of thanks to modwiz for these video sharings. You appear more and more comfortable with each.

You suggest you have participated on Ron's forum(?) or at least exchanged information on his video channel.

One thing that came to mind with the Red Dragon vid (funny typo I just corrected ... "Rad Dragon") I was trying to interpret that information using the Sophia myth as a backdrop ... more specifically the aspect of human participation in Sophia's Correction.

Has that ever come up with Ron or the Ambassador?

Lash and the Ambassador both seem to express that the "time" is at hand ... and looking at the world it is clear the confluence of events is coming to a head.

If the Sophia "myth" is indeed the most important and suppressed of "truths" and the "families" are keepers of ancient knowledge then it would follow "they" would be willing to come forward (at least at some point in time).

Perhaps food for another vid ...
    In my last vid about Ambasador and Entities, some musings on this situation are covered. It is my sense that their is alignment in the Families with a paternal Entity that is coming into alignment with Correction, possibly being moved from within. Although my surmise is that something VERY cosmic is going on. I will be covering this aspect in near future videos.

Also, it is the Vatican as the most recent suppressor and the holders of the manuscripts depicting this knowledge that might have the burden of revealing the deception. There is no black and white here and it will takie untiy mind instead of cognitive dissonance to be able to negotiate the Divine hand in all of this and how it is setting up "humanity" to show its worth. Commoners will be give the opportunity to walk their talk and create a new peaceful world. If, they are capable of getting along with each other. It is quite a road before us. I love what it is offering so far.

I took last night off. My friends bought me dinner, it was stuffed sole. I rarely eat flesh but, fish will be what I eat if I do. However, whether food poisoning or rejection, it was a rough couple of hours for me before being able to settle into sleep. Much better today. The Atomidine worked very well once my system cleared. That being Cayce's unique iodine formula.
    Last edited by modwiz, 26th January 2015 at 15:32.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calabash (26th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (26th January 2015), sandy (26th January 2015), Tonz (27th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    I'll keep to the hour or so pre-announcement of a coming video. "Joining the Conversation:Homage to Ron Van Dyke".

Credit where credit is due night.

I'll add it here.

Last edited by modwiz, 27th January 2015 at 04:08.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (28th January 2015), Curt (27th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (28th January 2015), Tonz (27th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Pre-announcement of the next video, up in an hour or so. The Responsibility of Unity: Addressing the Buzz.

The "buzz" is the latest sh!tstorm in the alt network around the Ambassador and the people he works with and Neil Keenan. People "out there" were asking me what I thought about this and a video seemed a good way to address it while making the case for unity and Jubilee consciousness. (I did not use that phrase in the video. Have to remember it.)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (28th January 2015), Curt (28th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (28th January 2015), Sooz (28th January 2015), Tonz (28th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calabash (28th January 2015), Calz (28th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), Curt (28th January 2015), Ria (28th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (28th January 2015), Sooz (28th January 2015), Tonz (28th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Posted because the title of the above video made the connection. Lyrics appear relevant:

What's the buzz?
    Tell me what's a-happening

Why should you want to know?
    Don't you mind about the future?
    Don't you try to think ahead?
    Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
    Think about today instead

When do we ride into Jerusalem?

Why are you obsessed with fighting
    Times and fates you can't defy?
    If you knew the path we're riding,
    You'd understand it less than I.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (28th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), Curt (28th January 2015), modwiz (28th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015), Tonz (28th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calabash View Post
    Posted because the title of the above video made the connection. Lyrics appear relevant:

What's the buzz?
    Tell me what's a-happening

Don't you mind about the future?
    Don't you try to think ahead?
    Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
    Think about today instead

When do we ride into Jerusalem?

Why are you obsessed with fighting
    Times and fates you can't defy?
    If you knew the path we're riding,
    You'd understand it less than I.

JC Superstar rock opera ... hey I remember that.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-eM83gz0Zc

Great vid Radagast.

Healthy dose of wisdom there ... perhaps with a sprinkle or two of Foolishness ...

Last edited by Calz, 28th January 2015 at 14:34. Reason: adding buzz song

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calabash (28th January 2015), Catsquotl (29th January 2015), Curt (28th January 2015), modwiz (28th January 2015), sandy (29th January 2015), Tonz (29th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    I don't know if Gio, of Up at the Ranch and Beyond at PA looks into this thread but, I want to thank him for posting three of my videos in his thread. Since he is a subscriber, he prolly doesn't need to peek in here. Shout out to him anyway.

My videos have attracted attention from more than one person over there.

A developing story.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calz (28th January 2015), Curt (28th January 2015), Tonz (29th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Shout out to him anyway.

Ripple has been registered in the pool ...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Curt (28th January 2015), modwiz (28th January 2015), Tonz (29th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)