Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 307077787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1294

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    What you heard is a digital Tanpura that I play in the background.
    OK my bad...but I really enjoyed your "fan" anyway...maybe because it really was an instrument, hey?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2018), Aragorn (16th May 2018), Dreamtimer (15th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th May 2018), modwiz (15th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Moose and I do a show on or around the New Moon. Here is our latest.

The New Adventures of The Mystic & The Moose Volume 3 ∞Sacred Space, Latrines and Village Idiots∞

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2018), Aragorn (18th May 2018), Dreamtimer (17th May 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th May 2018), Elen (17th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th May 2018), enjoy being (17th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    This was good. Well so far.
    It was funny how you stumbled upon the Australian trigger. They really cant deal with being called prisoners.
    Time and time again you can wind them up and watch'em get all jiggy, and they often can't see how easily triggered they are.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2018), Aragorn (18th May 2018), Dreamtimer (18th May 2018), Elen (18th May 2018), modwiz (17th May 2018)

Thanks
    Another week and another live stream. Real time participation has been growing and Enjoy Being (apologies for caps) was there with us again and well as Vern popping in. Kiwis representing.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (22nd May 2018), Aragorn (22nd May 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd May 2018), Elen (23rd May 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Another week and another live stream. Real time participation has been growing and Enjoy Being (apologies for caps) was there with us again and well as Vern popping in. Kiwis representing.
    Loved it ModRad...it was great! Bach is really the "Father of Jazz" he even made on the side of his notes, saying improvise from here to there, etc. So did Vivaldi, apparently. Improvise...that is leaving it up to the musician to think for themselves. This was said:

Joe Cea
    Joe Cea, Jazz pianist at Cea Productions
    Answered Mar 4

He’s influenced all western music since him mainly because he invented the harmonic language we use

as a practical example , it would be impossible to play a song like giant steps because one of the keys didn’t exist before Bach

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaMFwBq_9ZE

And again...Salmon is the ONLY fish that agrees with me...so that's a given. Thanks for reminding me. Enjoyable to the end, thank you Rad!
    Last edited by Elen, 24th May 2018 at 07:42. Reason: miss spellled salmon

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2018), Aragorn (23rd May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), modwiz (23rd May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Loved it ModRad...it was great! Bach is really the "Father of Jazz" he even made on the side of his notes, saying improvise from here to there, etc. So did Vivaldi, apparently. Improvise...that is leaving it up to the musician to think for themselves. This was said:

Joe Cea
    Joe Cea, Jazz pianist at Cea Productions
    Answered Mar 4

He’s influenced all western music since him mainly because he invented the harmonic language we use

as a practical example , it would be impossible to play a song like giant steps because one of the keys didn’t exist before Bach

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaMFwBq_9ZE

And again...Salmon is the ONLY fish that agrees with me...so that's a given. Thanks for reminding me. Enjoyable to the end, thank you Rad!
    I did not know that about Bach but, it is not a surprise given the genius he was. Bach is my favorite classical composer and part of that is because of his 'bass' lines. I once heard a harpist play a piece I did not know and noticed the rich bass parts. I asked if it was Bach and the player did not know. She checked and got back to me. It was Bach.

Happy you enjoyed the stream. Each week there are more live participants and views. Can't You Hear Me Gnostic is getting some legs under it.

I will not take too much credit, it is a group effort and some of that group is not incarnate. Well, as we might imagine it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd May 2018), Aragorn (24th May 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd May 2018), Elen (24th May 2018)

Thanks
    I had to do a live stream tonight about the topic in the title. It ends a little early because of strangeness on You Tube. At an hour it is to the point.

Last edited by modwiz, 26th May 2018 at 05:17.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2018), Aragorn (26th May 2018), Elen (26th May 2018), enjoy being (26th May 2018), Kathy (26th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Made comment to the list, hope it is understood in the spirit it was given.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2018), Aragorn (26th May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st June 2018), Elen (26th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2018), Kathy (26th May 2018), modwiz (26th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post
    Made comment to the list, hope it is understood in the spirit it was given.
    Speaking only for myself. Yes, it was.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (26th May 2018), Aragorn (26th May 2018), Dreamtimer (1st June 2018), Elen (26th May 2018), enjoy being (26th May 2018), Kathy (26th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That book I read in the last few days and quoted continues to echo the sentiments. Still buzzing from it speaking of that which I already resonate with, that sense of just wanting everyone to read it.
    Shows the way, but shows too how hard it is to maintain focus when there are rogue energies throwing stones into the pond.

We all experience a connection, and then people go off and write a story about the connection that has very little to do with anything, but fall into a belief that their story is right, because they felt a connection. So all ignore the connection, and go about endless dialogue over the discrepancies in their respective metaphorical stories. Rather than getting and staying connected and having a relationship with the real power behind it all. One that may be magical, but even just by being in that space, will lead people to do the highest good, imo.
    As far as people flying chem planes, getting them to interact with that energy themselves would be the most effective way of getting them to do what 'we' want. Forcing people usually either strengthens their resolve, or results in retaliation.
    Targets and whatever that word was for ammunition. Plan for action, it is a tricky one. Some need a sign of serious halting. Others need energetic uplifting and love.
    When you draw something with clarity and precision it can be quite striking. When you draw it with a blunt pencil or make something with help from people who aren't focussed on the job, you end up with a product that is smudged and fuddled and weak, missing its target.
    Causing captivation comes from capturing the hearts and minds. Media do this easy, but do it in rhythm with tides of influences. Timing and clarity. If you miss hit a gong a few times before the audience has gathered, they become desensitised to it before you can give it the proper whack.

Coming up with a plan, a target, I agree with the book, that we are assisted or assistance is ready if all were to stay in the flow of intuition and do what they are led to do by what resonates in their hearts. If it is good, it will be good. If you built it they will come kind of thing. Don't need to seek a target necessarily, just fire at will and it will find its own targets. The intention just needs to be to create from the heart and the result will be good. We cannot predict our targets of words that make an unseen stranger seriously think. It is almost how I live already, when I can stay in that zone. And I get grumpy with acts that are like throwing stones into that pond of meditation. Not as much as I used to, because I desire to not be flapped by the splashy ones.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 26th May 2018 at 07:47.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (26th May 2018), Elen (26th May 2018), Emil El Zapato (26th May 2018), Kathy (26th May 2018), modwiz (26th May 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,183 Times in 11,956 Posts
    I had to do a live stream tonight about the topic in the title. It ends a little early because of strangeness on You Tube. At an hour it is to the point.

This is not for you Modwiz, so you can ignore it...but I wanted to comment.

Yesterday morning on my back patio --- really a slab of cement I noticed a branch that had dropped during the night...it kind of freaked me out because it looked for all the world like a spider...ain't never seen anything like it.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Dreamtimer (26th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    A lighter mood prevailed and a touch of Dionysian mirth was present. Another one hour show. A song written by me a 17 years of age was played toward the end. Title is, "The Ride of Gandalf and Shadowfax".

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018), enjoy being (27th May 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cool, The bits I caught were on point to personal feelings. Focus on being the bow piercing through the water. Take time to enjoy the wave recognise being on the boat causing it.

I could only listen to small sections of it sorry, volume was up and down and that cricket noise really doesn't agree with me, it's like chalkboard or a squeaking tap that I feel I have to rush off and turn off. Just so I know someone has said it and you know :-D

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018), modwiz (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by enjoy being View Post
    Cool, The bits I caught were on point to personal feelings. Focus on being the bow piercing through the water. Take time to enjoy the wave recognise being on the boat causing it.

I could only listen to small sections of it sorry, volume was up and down and that cricket noise really doesn't agree with me, it's like chalkboard or a squeaking tap that I feel I have to rush off and turn off. Just so I know someone has said it and you know :-D
    I heard the volume spike and it must have been on You Tube's end and was unpleasant until it dropped back to normal. I kept all levels the same except for lowering the insect sounds later in the show. They are not crickets but tree dwellers that make quite a lot of sound. I used to fall asleep to that every Summer night in my tent where I spent six months of every year, for six years, at Omega Holistic Institute. I worked there as a massage therapist.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (27th May 2018), Aragorn (27th May 2018), Elen (27th May 2018), enjoy being (27th May 2018)

Thanks
    Another Monday and another two hour live stream of "Can't You Hear Me Gnostic". It went from the personal effects of increasing mdaness to expanding on the concept of the KWP or Kalika War Party with greater focus on the support system of it. I read from the website that exists for this subject.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2018), Aragorn (29th May 2018), Elen (29th May 2018), enjoy being (29th May 2018)