Page 7 of 87 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I liked this, informative. I'v sent your link on.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (24th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    I like your video's Mod.
    I was wondering as you made a reference to wu-xing or chinese 5 phase theory about the 4 colors.
    Usualy the are depicted as a phases feeding each other one after the other. So water/black feeding wood/green feeding fire/red feeding earth/yellow feeding metal/white.
    This system is usable in diagnosing disbalance between them in several ways.

In a cosmological setting however. eacht of the 4 elements of water, wood, fire and metal are placed around earth. where if you picture a circle earth/yellow would be the center and the 4 remaining elements are at the cardinal points. the energy flow from one to the next.(feeding cycle) wil devert through the center first.
    So flow would go from water to earth, earth to wood, wood to earth, earth to fire, fire to earth and so on...

I think that could explain why there are 4 banners around a central sovereign or emperor who is represented by emperial Yellow.

I'll see if I can find the diagrams. If I can i'll post them

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), modwiz (24th January 2015), Tonz (24th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    how satisifed is everyone here the claimant is who he claims he is?

how satisfied are we that the ambassador/red dragon family isn't a fiction?

me, not all.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calabash (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), modwiz (24th January 2015), sandy (24th January 2015), Sooz (24th January 2015), Tonz (24th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Yes he is but he still looks like father christmas : 0)

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Ron is stuck in a victim mentality unfortunately. I do expect him to make a breakthrough in the future. Our reality is about to change in a big way.

This week China hiked the pay of 39 million Chinese gubmint workers by 60%. If one made 500 a week it would go up to 800.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...public-workers

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (24th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    how satisifed is everyone here the claimant is who he claims he is?

how satisfied are we that the ambassador/red dragon family isn't a fiction?

me, not all.
    I can only state what my eyes see. Time, and not too much of it, will reveal what is what. Hindsight may be very interesting.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (24th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (24th January 2015), Lillith (16th February 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), sandy (24th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

Thanks
    Well, my experiment with getting my voice heard is very early and no indication of how it is going is clear because this will be a matter of stamina and the ability to produce interesting and coherent work. For a newbie I am happy with how this work is being received in the outer web-world. 5 videos almost a thousand views and only 3 thumbs down, so far.

Of more interest has been here on TOT. Very warm initial reception, by many, and then...........

Even this dynamic is known to me, I will not elucidate on the matter, and it is part and parcel of why the elite rule. They have a sense of unity. The unity "the people" speak of is an illusion when it gets up-close and personal. This observation is also helpful as it allows one to negotiate moving through reality and being aware of the things that do not endure.

Most humans speak from the emotion of the moment and even act on these. It makes creating ones reality quite a mess as there is no consistency. The reality is equally inconsistent.

I am glad to participate in this forum and am further grateful to Malc and TOT for making me feel comfortable here.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th January 2015 at 22:51.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (24th January 2015), Agape (24th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calabash (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (24th January 2015), Curt (24th January 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), sandy (24th January 2015), Shezbeth (24th January 2015), Sooz (25th January 2015), Spiral (24th January 2015), The One (24th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

Thanks
    Although the latest video was only 10 minutes shorter than my first, there has not been one comment about it being too long. I am working to find the balance of subjects and what is the appropriate timing format to work with. Not as much of a mental process as one of 'feeling' the right approach. Trust in the process is huge as well. I am loving this adventure and taking it with a sense of responsibility for any "effects" that get produced. This project is now taking most of my waking hours between the making the vids and maintaining the conversations that are happening on my YT site. The delicious timing of finding interest in my work "out there' as interest in me dwindles in the Shire.

It is a shame that Peter Jackson did not include the "Scouring of the Shire" in his movies. It was quite appropriate and methinks his not covering the most politically subversive chapter in the book was telling. He did get knighted after making them.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th January 2015 at 22:46.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (24th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (24th January 2015), Curt (24th January 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), Ria (24th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (24th January 2015), Shezbeth (24th January 2015), Spiral (24th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (24th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 297 Posts
    It is a shame that Peter Jackson did not include the "Scouring of the Shire" in his movies. It was quite appropriate and methinks his not covering the most politically subversive chapter in the book was telling. He did get knighted after making them.
    Agreed. Not only was that my absolutely favorite part from the books - the triumphant and heavily seasoned heroes coming to reclaim their home and rout the insidiousness that had seated its self in their absence by utilizing all their hard-won skills and experience - but it made for a far more complete conclusion to the overall story than the paltry ending that was depicted where 'everything is back to normal (ish)'.

The original ending had a far more actionable message, in that everything about the world had been forever altered by the course of events, and that only by deliberately acting to create a desirable world could they both get back much of what was lost and could a desirable world be experienced, not just for the protagonists but for everyone.

Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    I was wondering as you made a reference to wu-xing or chinese 5 phase theory about the 4 colors.
    Usualy the are depicted as a phases feeding each other one after the other. So water/black feeding wood/green feeding fire/red feeding earth/yellow feeding metal/white.
    This system is usable in diagnosing disbalance between them in several ways.
    Please note that the energy in this dynamic works in both directions; one direction applies to affinity, while the other applies to enmity.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shezbeth For This Useful Post:

1inMany (24th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (24th January 2015), Curt (24th January 2015), KosmicKat (25th January 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), modwiz (24th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shezbeth View Post
    Agreed. Not only was that my absolutely favorite part from the books - the triumphant and heavily seasoned heroes coming to reclaim their home and rout the insidiousness that had seated its self in their absence by utilizing all their hard-won skills and experience - but it made for a far more complete conclusion to the overall story than the paltry ending that was depicted where 'everything is back to normal (ish)'.

The original ending had a far more actionable message, in that everything about the world had been forever altered by the course of events, and that only by deliberately acting to create a desirable world could they both get back much of what was lost and could a desirable world be experienced, not just for the protagonists but for everyone.
    My point exactly. The Shire was not removed from the convulsions of a world and it was only through the determination of 4 Hobbits, and their ability to apply stategies and bravery learned from their experiences that a seed of darkness did not just grow back again. The Scouring of the Shire shows how without local self-determination, the big War of the Ring would have been a Pyrrhic victory at best.

The Shirelings who wanted nothing to do with the bigger world found themselves in Hell because of their insularity. This is why heroes dominate our storytelling and not common people. The sheep have always needed shepherds. Only solution is to stand on two legs. Firmly.
    Last edited by modwiz, 24th January 2015 at 20:53.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (24th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), BabaRa (24th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), KosmicKat (25th January 2015), Melidae (24th January 2015), sandy (24th January 2015), Shezbeth (24th January 2015), Spiral (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Of more interest has been here on TOT. Very warm initial reception, by many, and then...........

Even this dynamic is known to me, I will not elucidate on the matter, and it is part and parcel of why the elite rule. They have a sense of unity. The unity "the people" speak of is an illusion when it gets up-close and personal. This observation is also helpful as it allows one to negotiate moving through reality and being aware of the things that do not endure.
    I am unsure of what you are saying here. I for one enjoy your video's very much, even though some concepts elude me at first.
    Your enthousiasm when talking about Sophia was transmitted on a non-verbal wave length and leaves little to be talked about in words. As the realationship thats there has been building for a long time. Wheras I, like a few others on the forum are coming to grips with the first concepts and implications of the narrative.

Your hive mind talk and especially the polarity field between the poles has my attention now, even though it had to be pointed out to me on several occasions and is something I am looking into, but has not brought further reason for discussion.

The Ambassador has only entered my consciouss awareness yesterday after listening to kev's podcast and seeing your vid.
    I agree he's saying some valuable things. But again not having followed his story for months like you it has not reached an emotional co-arising if you will due to unfamilliarity.
    In my case his words are stuck on a cereberal level in which I decided to just wait and see for a while, although slowly tending the castle..

You see even if your video's do not elucite more questions than they do.
    (Ok just the one in one of your video's there's incence smoke everywhere. I did wonder which incence you used..)

But they are seen and though about, felt into by me.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (25th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Calabash (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Another day and another video. This is an outlay of a possible cosmic perspective of the Red Dragon family and some entities mentioned by the Ambassador in his last recorded interview. As I "meditated" on the entities a scenario came into view. I share it in this video. There is no prediction here, it is offered as a supposition. I just suppose it may have something to it. Not recommended for everyone.

Last edited by modwiz, 25th January 2015 at 04:32.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calabash (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (25th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (26th January 2015), Sooz (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    I am unsure of what you are saying here. I for one enjoy your video's very much, even though some concepts elude me at first.
    Your enthousiasm when talking about Sophia was transmitted on a non-verbal wave length and leaves little to be talked about in words. As the realationship thats there has been building for a long time. Wheras I, like a few others on the forum are coming to grips with the first concepts and implications of the narrative.

Your hive mind talk and especially the polarity field between the poles has my attention now, even though it had to be pointed out to me on several occasions and is something I am looking into, but has not brought further reason for discussion.

The Ambassador has only entered my consciouss awareness yesterday after listening to kev's podcast and seeing your vid.
    I agree he's saying some valuable things. But again not having followed his story for months like you it has not reached an emotional co-arising if you will due to unfamilliarity.
    In my case his words are stuck on a cereberal level in which I decided to just wait and see for a while, although slowly tending the castle..

You see even if your video's do not elucite more questions than they do.
    (Ok just the one in one of your video's there's incence smoke everywhere. I did wonder which incence you used..)

But they are seen and though about, felt into by me.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Thank you for your useful perspective.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (8th February 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Shezbeth View Post
    Please note that the energy in this dynamic works in both directions; one direction applies to affinity, while the other applies to enmity.
    I know, I shared these pics in relation to Modz Ambassador video. In order to share a perspective of where the Yellow banner from the dragon families might have been hiding.
    Not neccisarily discussing TCM. I have been pondering a thread about that for some time though. Who knows. If I find a good starting point i'll start one.

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 25th January 2015 at 05:41.
    Have a great day today

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

1inMany (25th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), Shezbeth (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,880 Times in 297 Posts
    Yeah, sorry about that; I didn't notice your post in Rhosgobel until after I had posted.

Nice set of diagrams though! Its been some time since I went over such information and couldn't remember most of the specifics, thank you for providing those.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shezbeth For This Useful Post:

1inMany (25th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (25th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), modwiz (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)

Thanks
    I know, I shared these pics in relation to Modz Ambassador video. In order to share a perspective of where the Yellow banner from the dragon families might have been hiding.
    Not neccisarily discussing TCM. I have been pondering a thread about that for some time though. Who knows. If I find a good starting point i'll start one.

With Love
    Eelco
    I could not really go into that without getting very lost in a good way. If I get less stimulated, it is good fuel to fire me up again. Your point has enough validity for me to really dive in there. I think you can relate, my friend.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

1inMany (25th January 2015), Aianawa (8th May 2015), Altaira (25th January 2015), Calz (26th January 2015), Catsquotl (25th January 2015), Curt (25th January 2015), Tonz (25th January 2015), Woody (5th February 2015)