Page 42 of 87 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    In the above video, one of the main purposes of addressing power and wrong interpretations of it, block or interfere with the concept of we are God. For many this is a non-starter because the very concept of what power is leads to dead ends with that concept. Bt redefining, or reinterpreting the concept of power we can then change our God-concept with regards to what power is. The show was intended to help people be able to integrate at the mental or conceptual level how being a fractal of God does not imply power over others and ideas of force as power.
    Last edited by modwiz, 5th July 2016 at 22:10.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2016), Aragorn (5th July 2016), Cearna (6th July 2016), Dreamtimer (5th July 2016), Elen (14th July 2016)

Thanks
    This show was three days late in getting processed and I very glad it finally got up. The Graphics person got married this week and was traveling to another country to do it and uploading got stalled. Anyway, here it is. Annunaki, God, Alien Gods and History. We will do a more detailed follow up in the future. This was more of an introduction for those not acquainted with some of the background.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Agape (19th July 2016), Aianawa (18th July 2016), Aragorn (14th July 2016), Cearna (14th July 2016), Dreamtimer (14th July 2016), Elen (14th July 2016)

Thanks
    The above video may be nothing new for some here but, GMoPTV is reaching out to a larger audience and this show is doing well there. I post it here because it is a Modwiz video.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2016), Aragorn (14th July 2016), Dreamtimer (14th July 2016), Elen (14th July 2016), The One (14th July 2016)

Thanks
    This GMoPTV show called The Circle is called A Journey Towards the Truth. The theme is disclosure and is a rich conversation that is warm and relative and even discusses interstellar trade at a point. A really good show and the five ladies are on their game.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th July 2016), Aragorn (18th July 2016), Dreamtimer (18th July 2016), Elen (18th July 2016)

Thanks
    Mystic View's third show with Dan Winter. He is sharing some very useful information that is of practical utility. It is well worth ones energies to make the effort to look up words that are not understood. Repeated listening also help understanding. It will take effort on our parts to bring about a better world. No one is going to do it for us.

Humanity is equal at the spirit level and all should enjoy happy and meaningful lives. That is best achieved by knowing oneself and what they are capable of and also raising the performance level of those talents to the sublime.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (24th July 2016), Elen (25th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Radagast, at :16 - :20 you become green man. It's kinda cool.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (25th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Radagast, at :16 - :20 you become green man. It's kinda cool.
    LOL, thank you. It is kinda cool that some in the forum watch the videos and comment.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (25th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't always comment when I've watched... It depends on what else is going on.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (25th July 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I don't always comment when I've watched... It depends on what else is going on.
    Thank you again. Any feedback is appreciated and watching them is the main purpose of posting them.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (25th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016)

Thanks
    I tended to put off putting this video up here at ToT because of the excellent work done by Jimmer in his Sasquatch thread. I have gotten over that and will now post the Mystic View show we did on it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2016), Aragorn (8th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (8th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2016)

Thanks
    I am going to speak with Shelley about joining the ToT forum. I think her correspondence might add another voice that might be appreciated.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Aragorn (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I am going to speak with Shelley about joining the ToT forum. I think her correspondence might add another voice that might be appreciated.
    I hope she does, she's clever and beautiful.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Aragorn (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), modwiz (9th August 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    Modwiz, that story you told about the sasquatch who killed the female, I remember reading that story but I can't remember where now, sorry, but apparently he actually got tricked by the military. They inserted an implant so they could track him and his group and it all went to hell from there.

Regarding their multidimensional capabilities; a number of accounts include the witness noticing everything in the environment going silent before seeing them, that's a big indicator too, same thing often happens with ET contactees. I read that the sasquatch don't like their picture being taken because they're so sensitive they can feel what people are thinking when they look at their photos and that hurts them.

I'm probably not telling you anthing you don't already know, Modwiz, but the sasquatch and other extradimensional beings (I get that sas are Earth natives though) love energy gifts. So one way to help bridge the divide that's been created between us and the sasquatch people is to write them a poem or play them a song. They'll feel it and appreciate it, very easy for them to do. Apparently they lived side by side with us before the fall of Atlantis and they miss us sharing our artistic abilities with them.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Aragorn (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), modwiz (9th August 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    Modwiz, that story you told about the sasquatch who killed the female, I remember reading that story but I can't remember where now, sorry, but apparently he actually got tricked by the military. They inserted an implant so they could track him and his group and it all went to hell from there.

Regarding their multidimensional capabilities; a number of accounts include the witness noticing everything in the environment going silent before seeing them, that's a big indicator too, same thing often happens with ET contactees. I read that the sasquatch don't like their picture being taken because they're so sensitive they can feel what people are thinking when they look at their photos and that hurts them.

I'm probably not telling you anthing you don't already know, Modwiz, but the sasquatch and other extradimensional beings (I get that sas are Earth natives though) love energy gifts. So one way to help bridge the divide that's been created between us and the sasquatch people is to write them a poem or play them a song. They'll feel it and appreciate it, very easy for them to do. Apparently they lived side by side with us before the fall of Atlantis and they miss us sharing our artistic abilities with them.
    Thank you so much. I will write a song for them. Not sure how long it will take but, I will see if they might assist in its composition. I also play all of my music in the organic tuning of 432.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th August 2016), Aragorn (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Elen (9th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Innocent Warrior View Post
    So one way to help bridge the divide that's been created between us and the sasquatch people is to write them a poem or play them a song. They'll feel it and appreciate it, very easy for them to do. Apparently they lived side by side with us before the fall of Atlantis and they miss us sharing our artistic abilities with them.
    What a lovely thing, what a lovely heartfelt thought Innocent Warrior!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th August 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th August 2016), modwiz (9th August 2016)