Page 35 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I am still reeling from the retarded discussion about BRICS at PA following Kerry C's ignorant video. The title of the thread is, "So You Want the BRICS to be in Charge? The Lesson of Tibet". What do Russia, Brazil, India and South Africa have to so with Tibet? The conflation of Chinese actions in Tibet with BRICS is pure disinfo from Kerry working for her cabal handlers. Kerry has been outed in recent months and we would be better off knowing that. Her interview with Mike Harris is when her true colors showed through. Kerry makes a living being an alt-media darling. A media that is increasingly infiltrated to gain control over malleable minds. A former member of ToT contributing to the idiocy too. What a clown show.

So far, only three voices of sanity out of 15 replies.

I doubt I will ever waste time on another of her videos.
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th May 2015 at 20:19.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), JRS (16th May 2015)

Thanks
    An update about the Ambassador. He is out of the hospital. My pic on the video looks like I should get plastic surgery but, it is just a poor thumbnail out of two that were worse.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

bacchus (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), DeeZe (15th May 2015), InCiDeR (15th May 2015), JRS (16th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015), sjoshua (18th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I always endeavour to feel into the biggest picture possible for myself and a heart attack has many implications imo concerning the ambassador, I will continue to discern and be patient regarding this. Kerry can be a wee bit ignorant of whats happening at times but feel you may be correct about her, maybe blackmail ?.

Could you give me a link to find out more about ambassador Modwiz.

Ron is Ron lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (16th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    I always endeavour to feel into the biggest picture possible for myself and a heart attack has many implications imo concerning the ambassador, I will continue to discern and be patient regarding this. Kerry can be a wee bit ignorant of whats happening at times but feel you may be correct about her, maybe blackmail ?.

Could you give me a link to find out more about ambassador Modwiz.

Ron is Ron lol
    Find out more? So far I am it. Spoke with him earlier. Maybe Dave Schmidt will report on it. Hadn't last I checked.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2015), Ciauzar (16th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Wow, Tinhanga made all of 8 posts before getting booted. Must have missed the "gems".
    Here they are.....

http://jandeane81.com/search.php?searchid=764654

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2015), modwiz (16th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DeeZe View Post
    Tried twice and got a no match found message.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2015)

Thanks
    Some threads remind me of facebook. Guess there is no escaping "culture".

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2015), Ciauzar (31st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bit hard to support sovereign choices, (whilst bridging gaps of separation instead of widening them), within our civilization without appreciation and acceptance of diversity in culture though, don't you think? Unless of course we transhumanize everything to just have a culture made up of "supreme intellectuals" with robots supplying all their "non-intellectual" needs - minus the warm and fuzzy fluff of a kitty, puppy, or teddy bear, of course.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (31st May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Gemma View Post
    Bit hard to support sovereign choices, (whilst bridging gaps of separation instead of widening them), within our civilization without appreciation and acceptance of diversity in culture though, don't you think? Unless of course we transhumanize everything to just have a culture made up of "supreme intellectuals" with robots supplying all their "non-intellectual" needs - minus the warm and fuzzy fluff of a kitty, puppy, or teddy bear, of course.
    You do not comprehend where I am coming from, so how about leaving me alone in this thread? I have engaged with your type for years and it tires me. Please ignore me and make believe this thread does not exist. You got me in the dog thread, now it is like stalking. You don't like what I say. I get it.

Please do not reply, just go away.

I love animals, profoundly and enjoy communing with them. Each has their own charm and warts. Just never wrote love letters about them because that is just odd to me. Love letters is not to be taken literally but read with the wry humor it is infused with to describe a bigger picture with more nuances.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th May 2015 at 03:06.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2015), Ciauzar (16th May 2015), Gemma (16th May 2015), JRS (17th May 2015)

Thanks
    I changed my avatar to fit in with other faceless members, with exceptions. Anonymous community, possibly an oxymoron.

Besides, it's a funny one and my sense of humor is hidden in text. Shows in the videos. I suck at being nice in writing. Dragon flames always find their way into things.

Born under sign of Dragon. It does lend to a haughty nature but is tempered knowing it and finding the humor in it. Only succeeds with people who truly know one another. True friends, not facebook ones. (Excepting true friends we have on facebook, of course)

Meeting scores of great new people through TVoP and the community of ideas being built as we start coming together more regularly and get to know each other. We use a conference software and we all present our faces to be able to look into the others face and eyes. It is powerful.

It may also be why forums now seem like morgues with visitors. So much anonymity and discussion about.......

Still, I stay here to lend what I can to create a higher seeking. Coyote is an impish teacher, a trickster. A tester, of itself as well. It is not noble and proper like wolf.
    Last edited by modwiz, 16th May 2015 at 06:38.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2015), Ciauzar (17th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    You do not comprehend where I am coming from, so how about leaving me alone in this thread? I have engaged with your type for years and it tires me. Please ignore me and make believe this thread does not exist. You got me in the dog thread, now it is like stalking. You don't like what I say. I get it.

Please do not reply, just go away.

I love animals, profoundly and enjoy communing with them. Each has their own charm and warts. Just never wrote love letters about them because that is just odd to me. Love letters is not to be taken literally but read with the wry humor it is infused with to describe a bigger picture with more nuances.
    No problem Modwiz, I will respect your wishes after this post and leave your thread alone. But as far as this world goes, no mate, I ain't goin' away!

You see from my perspective you can jump into another thread, besides your own, have a dig, admit it's a dig, and then slip back into your own thread when someone calls you out on it. It is what you wanted in the other thread though, isn't it? You laid the bait, sat back and waited for tiddlywinks to start nibbling? Why? So you could exercise some of your profound skills in catch and release because "nobody comprehends what you do and nobody's doing serious enough stuff as you are coz you're really connected", or perhaps got nothing better to do? What you may not realize though mate is that bait, hook, line, boat, and fisherman can be taken by a Mako! Google it!

Stalking??? You posted a comment, I responded! How is that stalking? If you want to post without having anyone comment then why not just post on a blog instead of a forum? I was under the impression that forums were for discussion, not places where: "I can say whatever I want because, well, because I am who I am, and nobody has the right to offer any other perspective, or should I say "dissenting" perspective, towards my opinions and comments, coz, well they are my opinions, so you can all shut up and sod off?"

It is exactly this type of attitude . . .

I have engaged with your type for years and it tires me. Please ignore me and make believe this thread does not exist. …. . You don't like what I say. I get it. Please do not reply, just go away.
    . . . that many of us activists are plowing through, on the ground with parliaments, elites, legislation, etc, etc, etc. So forgive me if I'm a bit sensitive, (like you maybe are, yeah?), when it comes to getting of my butt after cuddling my rescued pet for a bit of comfort before going back out into the battlefield - day after day after day! When ya know what, yeah it would be so much bloody easier to sit back and let some other buggar do it!

I AM NOT WHAT YOU DECIDE I AM
    PLEASE DISCARD YOUR ASSUMPTIONS!
    Last edited by Gemma, 16th May 2015 at 13:17. Reason: Change my incorrect diction I used being "trolling", to stalking.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Phoenix (16th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Modwiz, thanks for your message. I'm very glad to hear that the Ambassador is doing better. There have been two men, very close, in my life who had heart attacks within the last year. Fortunately, they both made it to the hospital before any permanent damage occurred.

Plastic surgery? God forbid. I'd rather you look real, as you do. I'm letting my gray come in naturally. I don't do Botox or injections or any kind of cosmetic alteration. Our wrinkles and scars tell our story. And if we have them, then we've managed to stick around long enough to get them. They're well earned. (Didn't actually see any scars on you. I have a couple. And moles. On my face. Most people don't notice them).

My picture is not on here because I'm shy. The fact that I'm here at all is an overt act of display on my part. I didn't used to express myself in a public way. However, my strong need/desire to do so is taking precedence now. So, here I am. (I do other writing, too. Not published yet).

"Morgues with visitors." Interesting. I've read others on different forums talk about how quiet those places are. Many of them attribute it to Facebook. I use Facebook less because I like it less and less. It's gone so far beyond a tool for social networking that it's becoming a beast. IMO.

Coyote is tricksome, no doubt. I heard a hilarious story about two men, sitting on their porch, guns in hand, watching a coyote approach. It was staggering and weaving like it was drunk. They normally would have shot it, but they were watching it curiously, trying to figure out what was wrong. Suddenly, it bolted towards a chicken, grabbed it, and ran off. The two men were so surprised, they couldn't get their guns up and shoot it in time. So they laughed. And the coyote had nice, fresh chicken for dinner.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (17th May 2015), modwiz (16th May 2015), RealityCreation (18th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Look at these guys. Making nutritious food for the poor.

http://www.ketto.org/Janta-Meals-for-Nutritious-Food

If you ever get disillusioned, spend 30 minutes on a crowdfunding site.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (17th May 2015), modwiz (16th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Modwiz, among many things discussed on this very informative thread are the Runes. I have been learning about the Runes, among other things. I recently found Northern Runes Radio and have been listening to programs on the Runes. I learned about their origins and what we know about them. According to Daniel Updike, there is very little actual lore about the Runes. In light of what I've learned so far I appreciate that you focus on the elder Futhark. It is certainly much more than an alphabet. I was very interested in what you said about the peace sign being an upside-down rune. I didn't know that.

I'm still looking through your videos, so I'm not up to date with all you have shared about them. Any future sharing would certainly be welcomed by me. Thanks for your hard work.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 18th May 2015 at 17:30.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (18th May 2015), modwiz (18th May 2015), sjoshua (18th May 2015)

Thanks
    I do think some new videos on useful topics will be forthcoming this Summer. I like videos for conveying information rather than writing. First, my eyes can be used to let people know where my spirit is as I speak. Also, I get far fewer questions than in a written format. Perhaps because less people watch my videos than read my posts. I like questions but, only ones that many can benefit from. Too many questions I got were based on peoples personal belief systems and how my information clashed with them.

After three days of high fevers and delirium from Lyme, during which my spirit was taken on shamanic journeys, a deeper understanding of everything from massage to rune reading was taken to another level. It makes conversing with others in a written format close to impossible. In meetings where I have many people involved and we can speak and see each other , the communication works very well.

I do see the Elder Futharc as the most powerful form of Runic divination. I find the older and most "primitive" systems, whether Runes or Zoroastrianism, very clean and uncluttered from later accretions that muddy the purity of the message delivered with layers of peoples personal interpretations onto the root source.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (18th May 2015), DeeZe (18th May 2015), Dreamtimer (18th May 2015)