Page 34 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Well, it has been almost two hours with 30 members and no postings. Typical of people with nothing to say.

Anyway, Kerry has shown her cabal allegiance once again by posting an article that makes BRICS and China as one system and going after China for things the USA has been doing at least since 2001. It is an emotionally written piece (of poo) that is creating a problem where one does not exist. She seems to ignore the constant improvements in all countries accept the cabal ones. A few months ago China raised the salaries of 60 million gubmint workers by 39%.

Kerry is pro-USA and cabal because she does not want to rock her business plan. She continues to be less and less relevant to people looking towards a better future without divisiveness. She is not fit for duty, IMO. I will spare people my thoughts on the Dalai Lama.

Here is a link to her work.
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...esson-of-tibet
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015), mojo (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    Why do people have so little to say? Part of it is because we have laid bare the conspiracy against life and humanity and there is little left to explore with most of the actionable data we need already received. Yet, people look for more pieces to the puzzle hoping that things will change without doing something to begin the changeover.

There is not much left to uncover and we have enough info to know it is do something time. What to do is the big question that few want to really discuss in depth. The programming against resistance is part of what we have to overcome. It may mean throwing our lives into upheaval and uncertainty before a calm is restored. People use their children and families as reason for inaction, as if children and families will be better off if nothing is done and the cabal keeps closing its fist around us.

I am currently moving but once done, full time to getting a passport and a destination out of the USA is on the top of my to do list. USA will turn into a cesspit unless the populace mobilizes towards changing things for the better. Kerry creating a boogie man out of BRICS is made to keep people put in the good ole USA and be glad they are not part of the new boss as old boss in the BRICS nations.

I will continue my TVoP work always but, operating in a more human and involved environment would benefit my mental health. There are a lot of good and capable people in the USA but, they are a minority. I do not speak to the basic awake and aware crowd but, the doers and planners who are putting real "skin" in the game to make changes in our collective lives.

I see almost none of this planning in any forum because entertainment is the focus of forums rather than civilization building and it is the latter that is needed to move forward. Engaged humans are needed and not what people think engaged means but, actually working with others, in the real world, towards a common goal. Identifying those goals is a good start.

Once my move is completed I am contemplating making a series of videos towards some ideas that have "come" to me during deep meditations on the subject of what a good future looks like. I only get chunks at a time and the series would follow my "downloads".

We'll see how that goes in the coming weeks.
    Last edited by modwiz, 14th May 2015 at 23:09.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), bacchus (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015), mojo (14th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Best wishes with the planned move

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), modwiz (14th May 2015)

Thanks
    Consumerism: What we have been programmed for.

Our training as consumers has led to the great brain drain of forums. Brains down the drain is more apt.

Forums have turned into idea and comment malls. People consume content, mostly content written by someone other than the poster, and leave comments or a thanks as payment. Demand outstrips supply and forums fall quiet.

The world we seek to build is done with producers, of anything, and rolls out from there.

I say people would be better served with a better ratio of producers to consumers. Consumerism is part of the cabal spell woven about us. Consumers are as useful as the money in their pocket, and when that runs out they are "useless" to the consumer system. This is why an aging population is seen as a liability to the system rather than as an asset.

There is the problem with many of the baby boomers being disengaged from what is really going on and not having any wisdom to show for their years. It was their choice to not be an asset and there will be consequences with regard to the system they embrace and support blindly.

If the doers can reach a critical mass then these aging people will find some peace for their final years. If not, I'll let imagination fill that in.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    I want to commend producers on ToT, the few there are. Jimmer has been great and Divine Feminine has fed a thread with ideas for consideration. Sam Hunter was good. Malc and the mods provide what they think might be of interest.

I really like the weaving of original content with outside inspirations that DF has done with her thread.

I know there might be a handful of others that are being dropped out here. They can remind me who they are.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Inspirational words through out this thread, Sir!

I am a 'new recruit', per se, to TOT having found my way through Corey/GoodET, but I see an abundance of positive thought and intention around here from many members and truly appreciate it. It is a feeling that is scarce these days, and I truly embrace it when I can.

My journey over the past 8-9 months has been like taking the bullet train to a turtle race. Every moment hasn't been easy, but I am so very grateful to have so many 'coincidences' (ha! like those are real... but for an easy understanding in common verbiage of my meaning) align my life in order to put me in quite an ideal place to 'grow up' in the express lane.

It has alienated me from most of my (previous) life, and even those closest to me maintain the opinion I am 'batshit' - aside from a very select few of course. Even my girlfriend is on the 'batshit' team, though, with too many instilled doubts and too little energy to fully consider it all. This is no matter to me, as I understand how this equation works well enough to know that I am completely knowledge-less. This path is narrow, but I've touched and felt the prize at the end of the tunnel and it is so worth every moment or pursuit

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine".

Shine on my brother, and thank you for your insights and sharing of your connections/information.

Much Love

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sjoshua For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (14th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), DeeZe (15th May 2015), modwiz (14th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,467 Times in 10,172 Posts
    Being with our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual processes and allowing them to flow/filter, is not only part of the self mastery process but also excellent in then seeing how we may wish to escape the process ( not be ), how many on this forum Modwiz are clear, in harmony with these four differing self puzzle pieces, from observation many are high vibration, that is why they/we arrived here, next step/s in our process, learning what we do not know, Corey etc are helping add unknown to most, data. At present for myself, all four of the processes are in action plus for those outside of myself whom I love daily. What opportunity but crikey an amazing amount of escape routes being presented, I bring this up as I feel energeticalllly mirroring from fellow members here today, keeping positive best able, much love

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've been busy de-occulting myself. There's a lot to learn over a short time. Also gardening. I finally made my first post though I suspect it does not contain the kind of substance you desire. I am, quite often, listening to interviews or reading. I read things online and I like books. Books are great.

Without any particular effort, really just redirection, I've hardly turned the TV on. Fortunately my husband's not a big TV watcher. We only have one in the house.

I visited Kerry's website recently, hadn't done so in a while. I liked the video by the Captain who was showing the 'cure for cancer'. Boy, does he have some things to say about our dear leader.

I'm curious, Modwiz. Have you already posted your 'thoughts about the Dalai Lama' somewhere here?
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 15th May 2015 at 00:18. Reason: Add a question

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    - Maybe you will move to HK. I'm here in Kowloon right now, leaving today. It's an amazing place and you'll probably enjoy it. Rents and the cost of living are high... but that shouldn't be a problem if you achieve your goals. I was walking in the banking district yesterday and the energy was drastically changed from my last visit. Something is going on, to be sure. HSBC felt like it was crumbling, and there was a leviathan power stirring. Imagination? Time will tell.

- I agree that a lot of web forums are stagnant right now, they've been like that for months. It mirrors the stagnation on Earth. If funds start flowing this year, forums will go from being water cooler gossip fests, into vital nexuses of hiring, research, and networking. Instead of griping, I will just sit quietly and develop a strategy and a team.

- If you're reading this post, you might be one of the best researchers on Earth, worth a high hourly rate. Not everyone has the skills to manage a project, but project leaders will need a good team. I know I will need at least 20 researchers working with me within a year, wherever the funds come from. I will start hiring from my website and these forums.

- I have not written anything on these forums because

1) I am snowed under with work/enjoying a day off in HK.
    2) I realized I should not give unsolicited advice. If people need to contact me, they know where my blog is.
    3) Linking to my blog is now banned under new site rulez. I've written essays on a lot of recurring problems, including health concerns, but I don't want to look like I'm promoting myself.
    4) TOT claiming ownership of my posts is something I disagree with, so I will probably be writing more on my blogspot now. I'm not annoyed, just pushed for time.
    5) A lot of core members have rage quit these past few weeks, so there's no point in contributing.

- You're right that update begging, data consumerism, and whoring for intel is a blight on the forum scene. It has delayed the liberation process by a few years. Too many people are acting as spectators, instead of participants. Disinfo agents over the last 10 years have very carefully cultivated that passive-sedated mood in their readers. Nidle and Salusa are key examples. They might be sincere, but they are channeling platitudinous garbage.

- Forum researchers are no better or worse than anyone on Earth. The blogosphere has done well to break the mainstream medias hold on the mass mind. There are also some good healers here.

- We need more producers than consumers in every area of life. Agriculture, water, trash collection, everything. "More producers, less consumers" should become a key mantra for the next decade. If funds are delivered, there will be an explosion of human creativity.

- At TVoP, you have claimed that funds are going to be released this year. Once you achieve that, the forum scene will become reinvigorated. I can't blame people for being skeptical. They have been screwed around before. Forumites are discerning. I guess everyone is watching and waiting to see what you guys do next. I respect their choice. A lot of them are broke, and cannot afford the fees. You are dealing with discerning people here. Anyone who releases large flows of capital is going to need to hire sharp-eyed collaborators. In business, you need powerful discernment to deal with dodgy suppliers and manipulative colleagues.

- The occasionally lukewarm reaction to TVoP is unsurprising. A CEO doesn't need to be surrounded by Yes Men. Political flattery can be the kiss of death. Smooth talking Yes Men have buried many an Emperor. A leader needs advisers who tell him their truth, even if it's difficult to hear. There are also natural "magic barriers" that filter people from groups.

- Baby Boomers may be treading water right now, but they will make excellent consultants and business advisors in the future. They are tired. I can't blame them. Again, the Atreyu in the Swamps of Sadness scene comes to mind.

- On the research side, it's our challenge to get clear, executable, legally watertight plans together. On the banking side, its your challenge to get the funding online. It's up to both sides to quietly deliver excellence in their respective fields.

- AITIM. AITIM. All. It. Takes. Is. Money. When benevolent money connects with benevolent vision, we'll have a Renaissance on our hands. Whether it comes quickly through TVoP, or slowly through Kickstarter, it will come.

Challenge Set.
    Last edited by Daozen, 15th May 2015 at 00:25.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Celticshaman (16th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015), metasequoia (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), Phoenix (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015), sjoshua (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    - Maybe you will move to HK. I'm here in Kowloon right now, leaving today. It's an amazing place and you'll probably enjoy it. Rents and the cost of living are high... but that shouldn't be a problem if you achieve your goals. I was walking in the banking district yesterday and the energy was drastically changed from my last visit. Something is going on, to be sure. HSBC felt like it was crumbling, and there was a leviathan power stirring. Imagination? Time will tell.

- I agree that a lot of web forums are stagnant right now, they've been like that for months. It mirrors the stagnation on Earth. If funds start flowing this year, forums will go from being water cooler gossip fests, into vital nexuses of hiring, research, and networking. Instead of griping, I will just sit quietly and develop a strategy and a team.

- If you're reading this post, you might be one of the best researchers on Earth, worth a high hourly rate. Not everyone has the skills to manage a project, but project leaders will need a good team. I know I will need at least 20 researchers working with me within a year, wherever the funds come from. I will start hiring from my website and these forums.

- I have not written anything on these forums because

1) I am snowed under with work/enjoying a day off in HK.
    2) I realized I should not give unsolicited advice. If people need to contact me, they know where my blog is.
    3) Linking to my blog is now banned under new site rulez. I've written essays on a lot of recurring problems, including health concerns, but I don't want to look like I'm promoting myself.
    4) TOT claiming ownership of my posts is something I disagree with, so I will probably be writing more on my blogspot now. I'm not annoyed, just pushed for time.
    5) A lot of core members have rage quit these past few weeks, so there's no point in contributing.

- You're right that update begging, data consumerism, and whoring for intel is a blight on the forum scene. It has delayed the liberation process by a few years. Too many people are acting as spectators, instead of participants. Disinfo agents over the last 10 years have very carefully cultivated that passive-sedated mood in their readers. Nidle and Salusa are key examples. They might be sincere, but they are channeling platitudinous garbage.

- Forum researchers are no better or worse than anyone on Earth. The blogosphere has done well to break the mainstream medias hold on the mass mind. There are also some good healers here.

- We need more producers than consumers in every area of life. Agriculture, water, trash collection, everything. "More producers, less consumers" should become a key mantra for the next decade. If funds are delivered, there will be an explosion of human creativity.

- At TVoP, you have claimed that funds are going to be released this year. Once you achieve that, the forum scene will become reinvigorated. I can't blame people for being skeptical. They have been screwed around before. Forumites are discerning. I guess everyone is watching and waiting to see what you guys do next. I respect their choice. A lot of them are broke, and cannot afford the fees. You are dealing with discerning people here. Anyone who releases large flows of capital is going to need to hire sharp-eyed collaborators. In business, you need powerful discernment to deal with dodgy suppliers and manipulative colleagues.

- The occasionally lukewarm reaction to TVoP is unsurprising. A CEO doesn't need to be surrounded by Yes Men. Political flattery can be the kiss of death. Smooth talking Yes Men have buried many an Emperor. A leader needs advisers who tell him their truth, even if it's difficult to hear. There are also natural "magic barriers" that filter people from groups.

- Baby Boomers may be treading water right now, but they will make excellent consultants and business advisors in the future. They are tired. I can't blame them. Again, the Atreyu in the Swamps of Sadness scene comes to mind.

- On the research side, it's our challenge to get clear, executable, legally watertight plans together. On the banking side, its your challenge to get the funding online. It's up to both sides to quietly deliver excellence in their respective fields.

- AITIM. AITIM. All. It. Takes. Is. Money. When benevolent money connects with benevolent vision, we'll have a Renaissance on our hands. Whether it comes quickly through TVoP, or slowly through Kickstarter, it will come.

Challenge Set.
    Thank you for an excellent post.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

mojo (15th May 2015)

Thanks

Here’s How To Feed An Entire Town With Spare Change

Here is some good stuff.

As part of a “Food For Friends” program, grocery stores located in Woodstock, Ontario have been inviting shoppers to add 25 cents to their check-out bill to help local families in need.

The donated money, which is collectively transferred onto food cards, allows families the opportunity to shop in dignity for their own fresh groceries. As such, they may avoid the shame associated with visiting a traditional food bank.
    Another quote:
    According to the coverage from CBC’s The National, Woodstock’s approach to caring for low-income families has been so successful, many other areas are inspired to introduce similar into their own towns.
    http://www.trueactivist.com/heres-fe...-spare-change/

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

tinihanga
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Consumerism: What we have been programmed for.

Our training as consumers has led to the great brain drain of forums. Brains down the drain is more apt.

Forums have turned into idea and comment malls. People consume content, mostly content written by someone other than the poster, and leave comments or a thanks as payment. Demand outstrips supply and forums fall quiet.

The world we seek to build is done with producers, of anything, and rolls out from there.

I say people would be better served with a better ratio of producers to consumers. Consumerism is part of the cabal spell woven about us. Consumers are as useful as the money in their pocket, and when that runs out they are "useless" to the consumer system. This is why an aging population is seen as a liability to the system rather than as an asset.

There is the problem with many of the baby boomers being disengaged from what is really going on and not having any wisdom to show for their years. It was their choice to not be an asset and there will be consequences with regard to the system they embrace and support blindly.

If the doers can reach a critical mass then these aging people will find some peace for their final years. If not, I'll let imagination fill that in.
    But isn't that exactly what people on these forums want?
    Some drama and someone to follow?
    Instead of watching tv, watching the unfolding soap opera that is these days forums?

I imagine every post that really has some interesting news / original content, will not be read because of the word-count.
    It's why I tend to keep my posts small.

Unless we get it in byte size video chunks that is of course.
    I can watch those for hours..

(Is a little sarcasm allowed here?)

J.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tinihanga For This Useful Post:

modwiz (15th May 2015), mojo (15th May 2015), Phoenix (15th May 2015), RealityCreation (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    Wow, Tinhanga made all of 8 posts before getting booted. Must have missed the "gems".

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wow, that is an excellent idea! These sentiments should spread

My roommate directed me to this documentary recently that was VERY eye opening on the level of food waste and ideals that our society has tied to abundance: 'Just Eat It' https://youtu.be/l8ixLKg8WfQ

Basically, a couple in SF lives for 6 months on 'free' food; they end up spending a total of $200 since they do some shopping at farmer's markets, but I'll admit honestly sometimes I spend that much on one week of groceries for my household of 4 adults...

Their total food 'rescued' was $20,000!!!

At some points they even let friends go 'shopping' for free in their pantries since they have such an abundance...

We as a household are discussing options to move towards this and away from the system in place. Considering we live in the same area as these folks, much of the produce and such must be available, we will just have to do the leg work
    Last edited by sjoshua, 15th May 2015 at 17:24.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjoshua For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), modwiz (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    For those following TVoP and the Ambassador: I just spoke to him, after his mild heart attack, and he is doing well and will be joining me during my business plan seminar tomorrow. He has met with some VIP's in the alternative future movement and they will be promoting True Vision of Peace to get the word out about what we are doing. The Ambassador will make an announcement sometime tomorrow identifying these well known, to most, VIP's. As a hint let us say these VIP's want to see a thriving humanity. I will not confirm until the Ambassador has made his official announcement.

The Ambassador having a heart attack was not something we would have informed the world about but, Ron Van Dyke took it upon himself to announce it to the world without checking to see if it was desired by the Ambassador. It is these kind of decisions, made without checking with those it affects, that got Ron removed from TVoP. He has a good heart, although not physically, but he is a loose cannon.
    Last edited by modwiz, 15th May 2015 at 17:53.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th May 2015), Ciauzar (15th May 2015), DeeZe (15th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015), sjoshua (15th May 2015)