Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    I have been waiting for this day Modwiz, am off work and all caught up on data gathering today and I get to go through your thread, having read the first page and put the vid aside to watch, that you recommended ( Lisa N John ), now I can go over your full thread and having observed your posting and answers since joining forum, am looking forward to doing this. Thanks for being who you are.

Edit got to page 10 and time was not allowing me to watch all your vids as such, enjoyed ta, yourself and Ron indeed twinish in looks imo, loved watching you become comfortable in your getting yourself and knowledge n wisdom, out here as such.
    Will continue viewing when able and again, it took guts to put yourself forward, very wayshowing, thank you again.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 8th May 2015 at 06:56.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (8th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    So, lack of wisdom, discipline and childish emotions have caused a big thread to close. When we need people to be their best, we get the same old sh!t from the usual suspects.
    People are lost in their personal dramas and dysfunctions without considering the greater whole and how it is impacted by their behavior. Not good citizens at all.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), Dreamtimer (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), JRS (11th May 2015), veloravelvet (12th May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    When I first came to TOT, I watched some of your videos from the Tent. Now you have this thread, and I've been enjoying it. You present many ideas, beliefs, and perspectives. I don't know if there was any tumult over any of it. As far as I can tell there wasn't.

So why should the postings of another someone and their experiences and ideas be such a problem? It doesn't matter if he's a Goode guy or a Ruiner. Whatever changes may have occurred since the inception of this place, it's clearly not a forum for conflicts or free-for-alls. Neither is it up to the Mods to constantly comb every word. As you said, a "...lack of wisdom, discipline and childish emotions..." has been the source of trouble.

As we are all adults, we have a responsibility to think and decide for ourselves. If we think information or opinions are dangerous there are appropriate ways to deal with that.

I personally have not been attacked by anyone here. Neither have I been inappropriately moderated.

There may be an incredibly important conflict going on, but the place for it is not the forum.

IMO.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), DeeZe (10th May 2015), modwiz (10th May 2015), Terra (12th May 2015), veloravelvet (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    A little something from the Ambassador here as he gets ready for his "world tour" to set things up.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th May 2015), All Together Now (11th May 2015), Chester (11th May 2015), DeeZe (10th May 2015), Dreamtimer (10th May 2015), ERK (10th May 2015), InCiDeR (10th May 2015), JRS (11th May 2015), metasequoia (10th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), sjoshua (14th May 2015), Terra (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    Modwiz, being new to the TOT forum, I am new to you and your information as well. I just finished listening to the interview you posted. Aside from his words, I liked his calm energy. He feels quite centered and that alone gets my attention. Anyway, thanks for your work and thank you to the Ambassador as well. I will go back and start catching up on this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (11th May 2015), Church (11th May 2015), modwiz (10th May 2015), Terra (12th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by DeeZe View Post
    Modwiz, being new to the TOT forum, I am new to you and your information as well. I just finished listening to the interview you posted. Aside from his words, I liked his calm energy. He feels quite centered and that alone gets my attention. Anyway, thanks for your work and thank you to the Ambassador as well. I will go back and start catching up on this.

He is a remarkable man of integrity with a huge heart. Much wisdom too.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

All Together Now (11th May 2015), Chester (11th May 2015), Daozen (11th May 2015), DeeZe (11th May 2015), JRS (11th May 2015), Terra (12th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Thanks for the update. I have a fair idea what the surprise will be, but I won't spoil it. A hint was dropped a couple of vids back. It aligns with what I'm feeling + hearing here. We're on the cusp of a positive change. I'm surprised that people can't feel it pulsing through the air. There is an electricity in the aether that I haven't felt in a long time.

- I wouldn't worry about internet trolls and haterz. I guess outing phone numbers is way out of order, but I try and take a leaf out of Cobra's book, and completely ignore them. 'Haterz gonna hate' is a good meme, lots of images on google search.

- I like the way the Ambassador claimed, way back in mid-2014, that a new financial system was coming in the middle of 2015, and they're actually delivering on time. This shows a high level of forward planning and integrity. My only concern is that large accounts will be used to gain political traction over smaller countries. China's treatment of Taiwan in the AIIB application process is not good to watch, because I live in TW. If there are many sources of funding, as Modwiz stated a few posts back, then this worry goes out the window.

The key to true financial liberation is genuine decentralized funding from more than one source. Unfair financial hegemony is what got us into this mess. When multiple funding sources open up, people will be able to choose what source of financing to take, instead of kowtowing to a self-appointed elite. You only need 3, minimum 2, competing financial entities, for the dynamics of Earth's economy to completely flip on its head.

I hope better times come. And I hope whoever is funding this changeover has sufficient focus to realize that civilization starts with water. Thanks.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2015), All Together Now (11th May 2015), Ciauzar (12th May 2015), modwiz (11th May 2015)

Thanks
    The latest "blurb" from Ben Fulford.

Weekly geo-political news and analysis

The world is headed for some turbulence over the coming months as part of the final removal of the Khazarian mafia from control of the Western financial system, multiple sources, including Japanese government, MI5 and pentagon officials say. The world missed a recent window of opportunity for a peaceful settlement of the financial war, they said. As a result, several stubborn hold outs of the cabal, like Israel and their Washington DC stooges, will have to be removed through war and through the engineered collapse of most of the large cabal financial companies, the sources say.

This will result in chaos in Europe and several regional wars notably in the Korean peninsula, the Middle East and the US.

The situation in Europe might be the first to blow up as a result of a financial chain reaction expected to be triggered by an unavoidable Greek default, the sources agreed. German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s recent visits to China and Japan were aimed at..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeZe For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Ciauzar (12th May 2015), modwiz (11th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ben says a lot of things. He's only right about 50 per cent of the time. There are a lot of times in the past where he's been wrong. He could be wrong again, and probably will be.

Senior cabalists could be removed with high technology and surgical strikes. There's not necessarily any need to drag large numbers of innocents into it. There are plenty of people walking around who think they have the inside track on what's going to happen the next 6 months. There are circles within circles, and many different levels and civilizations involved in this. There are lots of powerful behind the scenes groups prepared to step in if the situation gets too hot.

I could be wrong, but I've called out negative predictions before, and normally been right.

Thanks for posting, anyway, DeeZe. Always good to hear different points of view. I am neither too fearful nor too pollyanna optimistic about the rest of this year. The timeline is in our hands.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th May 2015), All Together Now (11th May 2015), Ciauzar (12th May 2015), DeeZe (11th May 2015), modwiz (11th May 2015)

Thanks
    Interesting how quiet the posting gets when drama and Q&A are taken out of the equation. I'll refrain from commentary.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    I do have a new video up but, it is promoting TVoP workshops so it won't be going up in The One Truth.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Dracon (13th May 2015), InCiDeR (13th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    On doing some micro-macro meditation, there is a lull but within this lull is a spiking of persons reacting ( better out than in and repeat performances required to better assist for many, we are indeed loved ), interesting that Sam talked about the number 19 on the synchronicity thread, the storm arkeytype and Cattylist for change imo and I feel a many fronted storm a happening at present.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

modwiz (13th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Interesting how quiet the posting gets when drama and Q&A are taken out of the equation. I'll refrain from commentary.
    What does that mean? I brought up a couple of talking points and no one bit. I had a question or two rattling around but wasn't sure if you are taking them on this thread. You + the Ambassador have both said you are working flat out, like me, so I resepct people's time. I have also seen you describe Q+A's here as 'tedious' so it's hard to know what your intentions are with this thread.

BTW, I have been paying triple bus fare every day, and more and more work is coming in. Tithing works. I've always been generous with my time but not so much with spare cash, as I am studying part time. Modwiz, you are not the first guy to think of tithing, but the concept of paying it forward, even if it's 'chump change' is an interesting perspective. I think 'time tithing' is another useful concept. If people gave 10 mins of their time to a worthy cause, a couple of times a week, we could start to move mountains. Buy-Some-Give-One models will also revolutionize the economy over the next decade.

I was wondering if the surprise was just for people in the TVoP program, or it's going to be something noticed on the mainstream news.

Re: New rules, I took my blogspot out of my sig because there's a book for sale in my sidebar.
    Last edited by Daozen, 13th May 2015 at 04:03.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Ciauzar (13th May 2015), modwiz (13th May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    What does that mean? I brought up a couple of talking points and no one bit. I had a question or two rattling around but wasn't sure if you are taking them on this thread. You + the Ambassador have both said you are working flat out, like me, so I resepct people's time. I have also seen you describe Q+A's here as 'tedious' so it's hard to know what your intentions are with this thread.

BTW, I have been paying triple bus fare every day, and more and more work is coming in. Tithing works. I've always been generous with my time but not so much with spare cash, as I am studying part time. Modwiz, you are not the first guy to think of tithing, but the concept of paying it forward, even if it's 'chump change' is an interesting perspective. I think 'time tithing' is another useful concept. If people gave 10 mins of their time to a worthy cause, a couple of times a week, we could start to move mountains. Buy-Some-Give-One models will also revolutionize the economy over the next decade.

I was wondering if the surprise was just for people in the TVoP program, or it's going to be something noticed on the mainstream news.

Re: New rules, I took my blogspot out of my sig because there's a book for sale in my sidebar.
    I don't mind questions, just the tedious ones. Of course, all within my viewpoint. I qualify the questions that come my way and answer those that appear "serious" to me.

More importantly, my comment referred to the forum and not this thread. Quiet works for me. Keeping a platform for TVoP to be present in the forum. Ignoring the developments or finding them boring and fantastical is always a possibility. I gain satisfaction from due diligence to humanity. No one can say I did not inform them of this movement that will be one of the pieces that helped bring in a better world.

I like your posts and respect. Some questions would require much typing to be respectfully answered. Old time forum members know of my disdain for typing. It was what drove me to make videos. Now, I have not made a personal video in months. Too wiped out from working with all of the people forming a new community to build the future that will be funded. Exciting but very full time work. So much is going on now and emailing and skyping with people who are doing this with us keeps me busy almost every waking moment.

This TVoP community is growing quickly too. Some truly amazing and capable people.

When the funding of projects begins, the crowd will begin to notice.

There might be some very good news this week. I am holding the vision for it.
    Last edited by modwiz, 13th May 2015 at 05:38.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Ciauzar (13th May 2015), JRS (15th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    OK, good to hear that. I hope things take off for everyone. I am on overtime with work now so I know how it can be. Yes, no one expects you to answer every question or comment. I hope you update vids here, as I have this thread bookmarked. I think the situation will get better once the damn breaks. The changeover is taking a while and everyone's is a little tired. I hope something good happens soon to reinvigorate the planet. Thanks for your work.

Peace

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (13th May 2015), Ciauzar (13th May 2015), modwiz (13th May 2015)