Page 32 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I see there is commotion about Simon Parkes over at PA. Some new voice has claimed that the Dracos created the Mantis beings, which contradicts Simon.

I, for one, "know" that the Mantids are far more ancient. Nature drops her hints by exhibiting Her way of growing life forms as exhibited on Earth. Insects "ruled' this planet for millions of years before the dinosaurs and are an earlier emergence of life from primordial "soup". They are the master geneticists in the galaxy. Like our scientists on Earth, they work with more militant types often. Military is meant as a back-up when diplomacy fails. Too often military becomes the diplomacy. Mantids are basically interested in experiments and the data that comes from them. Emotional considerations are missing overall.

So, Simon is being pitted against a newcomer who has found new ears to fill. Forums thrive on new data so topics appear fresh instead of the recycled ruminations that pass for conversation on them.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd May 2015), bsbray (3rd May 2015), ERK (2nd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), lookbeyond (3rd May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Phoenix (2nd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), sandy (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Sounds strangely exciting. I don't do much reading over there so I haven't seen it firsthand.

Based on what you've said about insects, there could be several advanced types of beings that came from insects. Do you know if it might be common for there not to be 'emotional considerations'?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

modwiz (2nd May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Sounds strangely exciting. I don't do much reading over there so I haven't seen it firsthand.

Based on what you've said about insects, there could be several advanced types of beings that came from insects. Do you know if it might be common for there not to be 'emotional considerations'?
    It is common in non-humanoid races. Some rise into compassion which is based on feelings and the deep knowledge they offer. Emotions are feelings that are unsettled or unresolved, for the most part. Emotions cloud thinking, feelings enhance mental processes and bring them into wisdom/compassion.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Newest video. It is an update on Ron Van Dyke who underwent heart surgery a few days ago.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Dracon (3rd May 2015), InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), sandy (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Taiwan is working something out with AIIB. We should not forget that China considers Taiwan a province of theirs.

Main sources currently will be three, BRICS development bank and, RD and Giddeonites, Ambassador. There are some independent chinese billionaires looking to do good things with their money too and once things get going, they can be connected to projects they would like to fund.

This is all just getting started and it is, as the Ambassador says, "baby steps".
    Thanks Modwiz... From my own sources I heard that there would be more than one way to get funding. I guess the best way forward is to stay quiet, and work on getting my act together with respect to planning etc. Thanks for your work and updates.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), sandy (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Contact Point View Post
    Thanks Modwiz... From my own sources I heard that there would be more than one way to get funding. I guess the best way forward is to stay quiet, and work on getting my act together with respect to planning etc. Thanks for your work and updates.

A well put together plan, and all of the fine points that go into it, is eagerly sought after for funding. Many will find when they are truly ready to undertake the responsibility of running an organization competently, there will be a path for funding. You have shown a good attitude and will stay on my radar. Potable water is hugely important and some projects we have seen focus on water. When we have a respite of some sort, there will be efforts to get projects onto categories so that cross-fertilization of ideas can occur.

Clean water is a planet wide affair and will require many hands and minds.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

mojo (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    My friend Sam has left us. I will not put Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" here. So cliche.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

InCiDeR (3rd May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Hi Modwiz,
    Not sure if it was what they seen but witnessed what looked like a tall insect type ET behind a control panel. Also read your farewell to sooz and hope this platform continues to a positive way to share your knowledge. Cheers

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Is Sam leaving us? I see he is still a member. I'm sorry to hear that, if he is.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

modwiz (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 381 Posts
    A well put together plan, and all of the fine points that go into it, is eagerly sought after for funding. Many will find when they are truly ready to undertake the responsibility of running an organization competently, there will be a path for funding. You have shown a good attitude and will stay on my radar. Potable water is hugely important and some projects we have seen focus on water. When we have a respite of some sort, there will be efforts to get projects onto categories so that cross-fertilization of ideas can occur.

Clean water is a planet wide affair and will require many hands and minds.
    Appreciated. I will focus my thoughts on the Jupiter thread so as not to disperse my energies scattershot. We are coming out of a collective nightmare and it is hard to know where to step next. I would like to start a thread/dialogue "How to get Water to 7 Billion People." but topics like these have been ignored so many times I'm not sure if I have the stomach to watch a thread like that sink into obscurity again.

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.tw/...nce-water.html

So maybe I should start a dialogue with myself under the banner of Jupiter, God of Abundance, and see who shows up. It's about making a quality team, not viewcounts and followers. I already have some excellent people on emails. I should value them even more, and not go from thread to thread making redundant points.

>>>Focus<<<

I am not even looking for for a huge disbursal, I would happily work as an adviser for a project. I am a strategist, and don't need to run a business. I can work from a cybercafe for a small hourly rate once things get going. (I am patient, I understand you are in process, and I have work in the meantime) Living in Taipei means I can get work from Europe and the USA, and charge them low rates. I have already got some work to help me to sit out the blockade.

Water purification is a borderline obsession for me, as it seems the quickest way to alleviate large swathes of suffering within a short period of time. I am busy making local connections, and planning to trial some rooftop purifiying filters this summer.

You are right that there is a kind of magic that takes place; As the energy of a project coheres, more and more help comes.

Peace

https://vimeo.com/69666773
    Last edited by Daozen, 3rd May 2015 at 02:33.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (7th May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    My friend Sam has left us. I will not put Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" here. So cliche.
    I really wish he hadn't done that. Not only is he a valuable member but we were working with him to arrange the things he was asking for.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), modwiz (3rd May 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hi Modwiz,
    Not sure if it was what they seen but witnessed what looked like a tall insect type ET behind a control panel. Also read your farewell to sooz and hope this platform continues to a positive way to share your knowledge. Cheers
    The insect type beings seem to be fairly common owing to being excellent technicians. Our lovely honeybees show us their engineering skills even in the humble bodies they possess here on Earth. Ants and termites are equally impressive in their ways. In space we encounter both evolved insectoids and the hybrids/clones they engineer. The less royal insectoids will often be found working alongside Greys in the ships. Mantids represent a royal line. If we look at the place of the mantis on Earth you will find an apex predator. The lions of the insect races.

Our complex genetics fascinate the mantids and our burgeoning rising in consciousness into a upgraded being has their full attention. Actually, it has the galaxy's attention. The VIP's of space are here or around. Our potential, and its potency, means different things for the various races. If humanity pulls off the rise in consciousness to the point of planetary awareness (not everyone but, large influential groupings around the entire globe) and become the sages Gaia has dreamed us to be, this galaxy, perhaps Universe, will not be the same, as all will be effected. This is a big part of the story being kept from humanity. Much of it owing more to denial than obfuscation or occulting. Also, it is not something "official". Still, the whole galaxy watches or attempts to be 'in it'/in on it. Is space boring?

Very interesting times we live in.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), ctiger2 (7th May 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd May 2015), JRS (8th May 2015), mojo (3rd May 2015), Ria (3rd May 2015), Tonz (3rd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I see green and brown praying mantis around here. The females are very big, 3" long. At Camden Yards during a game, once, a praying mantis was flying around. It looked a great deal like a fairy.

"...the sages Gaia has dreamed us to be." Beautiful.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (3rd May 2015), modwiz (4th May 2015)

Thanks
    The Ambassador did his weekly update/talk with me and thought to put it up here. I especially like the juxtaposition of the Ambassadors crest with my avatar. I think it makes for some comic relief. Something we need during these trying times. Finding some humor, even while slogging along, keeps the mind more playful and engaged.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (11th May 2015), Church (7th May 2015), Ciauzar (7th May 2015), ctiger2 (7th May 2015), Dracon (7th May 2015), InCiDeR (7th May 2015), JRS (8th May 2015), RealityCreation (17th May 2015), Ria (7th May 2015), sandy (7th May 2015)

Thanks
    More sanity on the Jade Helm story.

The supposed Jade Helm 15 conspiracy may be the single stupidest thing to come out of Texas in 20 years, and for a state that has reliably given us such treasures as Louie Gohmert, Steve Stockman, Ted Cruz, Rick Perry, and George W. Bush himself that is saying something.It may not even be possible to adequately convey how stupid this story is. There may not be words in the English language—there may in fact be no words in any language, simply because no civilization has yet existed that ever needed to convey a stupidity as deep or as empty-headed as would apply here. It is a stupidity so stupid that we may be able to use it as future measure of the viability of nation-states; if a majority of any definable population is stupid enough to believe this thing, it is evidence that that population has lost the intellectual ability to maintain a government.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/05...-invade-texas/

Jade Helm is a test for all involved.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (8th May 2015), JRS (8th May 2015)