Page 25 of 87 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

The Elephant in 21st Century Global Order

A very good article on how the West does not have the ability to comprehend Asian culture and its millennia old history. The West will pay a price for this ignorance unless it sees the error of its imperialist ways.

Yet the fundamental character of a global order undergoing rapid and fundamental transformation is mostly neglected. Even amongst its highly qualified and widely experienced contributors, VT offers little insight into the major force driving global change – the remarkable rise of an elephantine and dominant Asian culture, shaped by Chinese thought and history, and the comparative decline of the recently dominant, essentially mono-cultural English speaking maritime powers, the US, the UK and their allies.

This is not a criticism. For understandable, if indefensible, historical reasons, Western nations have literally educated no advisors in official positions with the qualifications, experience and spirit necessary to guide decision makers when interacting with Chinese thought culture. This is despite its role in transforming Asia over the past half century and in now driving even vaster change across the Eurasian continent.

The above assertions are based on over half a century of relevant, if unique, experience in Asia, often observing from close range Western ignorance and ineptness. As an Australian diplomat for twenty five years who received 18 months of Japanese and 15 months of Chinese full-time, in-country language training, it is difficult not to conclude that Western policy only grows in blindness and ineptitude.
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03...-global-order/
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th March 2015), eaglespirit (16th March 2015), Ria (16th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    I have been trying to wrap my mind around the Ambassador, RDF and TVoP since you first introduced us to them, Rad. I completely understand and agree with what they are trying to accomplish, but for some reason, the way it is being put into place eludes me. I have been trying to find a way to support and aid TVoP in their efforts...and yet, that too eludes me.

The problem must be in me...so, once again, I 'looked in the mirror'...within myself, at the reflection of the people around me, and then at the greater community in my area. What I found was a real, heart to heart, grassroots movement of people living Service to Others lives...daily. The more I looked around, the more I saw...it's everywhere...pockets of people living agape, serving as only they can, from their heart, using their own limited monetary resources and creative energies to support others in every way possible.

It was upon seeing your last video and the bond between the members of RVoP that I recognized that the same bond of love, compassion and purpose existed also in the community of which I am a part. Our outreach extends beyond our local area to other states within our own country, as well as to others countries around the world ie our latest being led by an activist pursuing her masters in peace and conflict management by reaching out and supporting orphans in Rwanda, and the project of a few years ago started by a college student who went to Africa and with our financial support helped a community purchase and build huge water tanks.

There is no plan...see a need, fill a need...whether it be cooking meals for someone who is ill, or providing school supplies to homeless children (started by a high school boy several years ago); to filling the local food pantry and providing warm clothing for those in need; to providing herbal tinctures, Chinese herbal medicines and acupuncture free of charge; or helping a town devastated by Katrina get back on their feet; or building water tanks in Africa. Nothing on the scale of what TVoP proposes, but we do what we can, person to person, heart to heart. There is no organization or business...just people helping people because that's what they do and that's who they are.

Perhaps it is the focus on funding to create businesses to do what we are doing (but on a much larger scale) that is difficult for me to get beyond. I feel to make something work, it cannot be about the money. Like attracts like...money attracts those focused on money...love and compassion attracts those already of a compassionate and loving nature as well as those desiring to experience such a thing in their own lives.

And perhaps I just think small. No matter. Just don't get discouraged by the response from the 'awake and aware' crowd. Know that the 'tide is turning' in many little ways...more people are 'getting it' and living it and sharing it with others...organically. It goes way beyond my little community of about 200 people...free medical mj from 'growers' in that community to those with 'cards' who cannot afford the medicine...a pair of socks given to the homeless for every pair of socks sold by the small company that manufactures them...etc.

We are everywhere, quietly doing our work...joyfully.
    Last edited by Melidae, 16th March 2015 at 13:28.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Calz (16th March 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), eaglespirit (16th March 2015), john parslow (18th March 2015), modwiz (16th March 2015), Ria (16th March 2015), sandy (16th March 2015), Sebastion (16th March 2015), Sooz (20th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    17-03-2015: HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS FUNDING WITH CONTRACTS
    paradoxman
    Published on Mar 16, 2015As I've indicated in previous videos, I want to help humanity get out of the debt-slavery system altogether and forever. I also understand the Ambassador's concern that providing funds without accountability would lead to more abuse as it has most of the time in the past. People simply do not keep their word. Integrity in business is almost nonexistent in the higher echelons. Fraud is rampant. Could this be an easy solution? Create real contracts between real people – contracts that spell out in detail how the funding is to be used. Both parties to the contract will be required to affirm under oath with penalty of perjury that they will fulfill their end of the deal. All the elements of common-law contracts would apply with stiff penalties for breach of contract that includes charges of fraud by the offending party. This would enable people to be funded for their projects without going into debt and ensure that the integrity of the project is maintained.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=AMireq32Hec

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th March 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), modwiz (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    17-03-2015: HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS FUNDING WITH CONTRACTS
    paradoxman
    Published on Mar 16, 2015As I've indicated in previous videos, I want to help humanity get out of the debt-slavery system altogether and forever. I also understand the Ambassador's concern that providing funds without accountability would lead to more abuse as it has most of the time in the past. People simply do not keep their word. Integrity in business is almost nonexistent in the higher echelons. Fraud is rampant. Could this be an easy solution? Create real contracts between real people – contracts that spell out in detail how the funding is to be used. Both parties to the contract will be required to affirm under oath with penalty of perjury that they will fulfill their end of the deal. All the elements of common-law contracts would apply with stiff penalties for breach of contract that includes charges of fraud by the offending party. This would enable people to be funded for their projects without going into debt and ensure that the integrity of the project is maintained.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=AMireq32Hec
    I feel much more comfortable about what he is suggesting and would like to know if the Family are taking note.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

modwiz (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Sooz (17th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Modwiz/Radagast,

Somehow I found your video, not being a frequent visitor here. I cant even remember the sequence that led me back. Whatever.

Today I just finished watching the video in the OP and have now seen there are quite a few more on your channel.

I feel like I grok much of what you say.

My entire vision for the future has Gaia and her inhabitants joined at the hip - I can see no other way - all or nothing. I dont see Gaia as "God" personally, but she is held in reverence for what she has done, and physically I, like all of us, are composed of her matter. We are all one and connected, but those who physically incarnated here and Gaia are connected exceedingly deeply.

You hinted a lot at the freewill "thing" and said you would get to it in due course. Can you fast forward me to a reference to where you take that up in a video if that has been done.

Thanks for posting this video - it was really good and you are easy to listen too

Anchor/John..

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), modwiz (17th March 2015), norman (17th March 2015), PurpleLama (18th March 2015), Ria (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Sooz (17th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Hey Anchor ! nice to see you : 0)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Calz (17th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), modwiz (17th March 2015), Ria (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Sooz (17th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Cross posting some information from Sooz Reset thread.

Appears to be legit. How many nails in the coffin will it take?

"Colossal Defeat" For Obama As Australia Joins China's Regional Bank

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/16/2015 23:15 -0400

Having attacked its "closest ally" UK for "constant accomodation" with China, we suspect President Obama will be greatly displeased at yet another close-ally's decision to partner up with the Chinese-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). As The Australian reports, "make no mistake," the decision by Australia's Abbott government to sign on for negotiations to join China’s regional bank, foreshadowed by Tony Abbott at the weekend, "represents a colossal defeat for the Obama administration’s incompetent, distracted, ham-fisted dip*lomacy in Asia."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...-regional-bank

Newspaper: France, Germany, Italy to Join China-backed Bank

Reuters

March 17, 2015 2:34 AM

France, Germany and Italy have agreed to follow Britain's lead and join a China-led international development bank, dealing another blow to U.S. efforts to keep Western nations out of the new institution, the Financial Times said on Tuesday.

The newspaper, quoting European officials, said the decision by the four countries to become members of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) was a major setback for Washington, which has questioned if the new bank will have high standards of governance and environmental and social safeguards.

http://www.voanews.com/content/reu-f...k/2683215.html

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th March 2015), modwiz (17th March 2015), Ria (17th March 2015), sandy (17th March 2015), Sooz (17th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Anchor View Post
    Modwiz/Radagast,

Somehow I found your video, not being a frequent visitor here. I cant even remember the sequence that led me back. Whatever.

Today I just finished watching the video in the OP and have now seen there are quite a few more on your channel.

My entire vision for the future has Gaia and her inhabitants joined at the hip - I can see no other way - all or nothing. I dont see Gaia as "God" personally, but she is held in reverence for what she has done, and physically I, like all of us, are composed of her matter. We are all one and connected, but those who physically incarnated here and Gaia are connected exceedingly deeply.

You hinted a lot at the freewill "thing" and said you would get to it in due course. Can you fast forward me to a reference to where you take that up in a video if that has been done.

Thanks for posting this video - it was really good and you are easy to listen too

Anchor/John..
    Freewill is some of the bedrock of my overall thought and is laced into my presentation without declaring it as such. I do not have a video on this subject as a stand alone. I do not make as many videos owing to my time and energy commitments to the TVoP team. Once we get some infrastructure I hope to be able to "feelance" a bit more. It is all a matter of my time.

Good to see you here.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Anchor (18th March 2015), Calz (17th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), Lillith (19th March 2015), monk (18th March 2015), PurpleLama (18th March 2015), Ria (18th March 2015), Sooz (17th March 2015), Spiritwind (20th March 2015), Woody (17th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    18-03-2015: COMMON LAW CONTRACTS DO NOT REQUIRE ATTORNEYS
    In Admiralty or Maritime Law, everything is based on fiction. Said another way, it's all fraud. That's why attorneys are required in such a system. Liars work well in convoluted systems of doublespeak and misdirection. That's their playing field where they get to play out their role of subverting justice and maintaining a slavery system of extortion and coercion – rule by force rather than consent. As long as that system remains in place, humanity will not find liberation. Common-law contracts are common sense and written in plain language easily understood by anyone with a decent mind. In fact, common-law judges only need to be people of moral character and high ethical standards. To move into this arena would be embracing simplicity and removing consent to complicity, which is conspiracy to defraud. It's a whole new way of thinking – a new paradigm.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=kxwXjEalDlc
    paradoxman
    Published on Mar 17, 2015

Just to say this is a worthy 16 minuts of anyone's time and that Ron's a sweetie.
    Last edited by Ria, 18th March 2015 at 08:04.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), Lillith (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Woody (18th March 2015)

Thanks
    Now that I am posting less, GoodeT is getting the heat with his message, which is similar to the Ambassador's. Two experiments yielding the same basic results. People do not wish to self-govern, they just want kinder parents. There is a dearth of adults on this planet. Not to be confused with the aging process. I have been both shocked and disappointed in the behaviors of people. Live and learn.

The truth has few friends as it does not play well with pre-conceived notions based on lack of info and disinfo. Facts also play very poorly with people's emotional blockages.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), Lillith (19th March 2015), Woody (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Now that I am posting less, GoodeT is getting the heat with his message, which is similar to the Ambassador's. Two experiments yielding the same basic results. People do not wish to self-govern, they just want kinder parents. There is a dearth of adults on this planet. Not to be confused with the aging process. I have been both shocked and disappointed in the behaviors of people. Live and learn.

The truth has few friends as it does not play well with pre-conceived notions based on lack of info and disinfo. Facts also play very poorly with people's emotional blockages.

In real life face to face society we get to use a vast range of cues in our interactions.

On the internet, it's difficult to sort out who's a toddler shoving a hand full of worms in your lap and who's a sage with a speech impediment.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), Lillith (19th March 2015), modwiz (18th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), Sooz (19th March 2015), Woody (18th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi Modwiz,

Balance and Patience are signs of adulthood also. However, many suffer a lack of balance and patience and voice disappointment in humanity as a result, instead of looking within to accept responsibility for their own attachment to expectations.

Compassion does not condemn or demean and yes compassion can also be tough love, but not in the sense of division, separation, guilt or scorn for not believing, not even when one is not believing in self.

Walk your talk, build your dream and believe they will come.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

blufire (19th March 2015), Calz (19th March 2015), Chester (20th March 2015), Lillith (19th March 2015), Melidae (21st March 2015), modwiz (19th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), Sooz (19th March 2015), Spiritwind (20th March 2015), sunshine (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    I have to agree with the concept that expectations are the root of disappointment. Perception colors the description of others and projection cannot be ruled out. I hear a huge emphasis on looking in the mirror- while others are being marginalized as substandard disappointments. This begs the question, who is the real source of the disillusionment? Who committed to the alleged rose garden?

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

Calz (19th March 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), modwiz (19th March 2015), Ria (19th March 2015), Sooz (19th March 2015), Woody (20th March 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Anchor View Post
    Modwiz/Radagast,

Anchor/John..
    I am really glad to see you here.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Calz (23rd March 2015), modwiz (21st March 2015), sandy (21st March 2015), Woody (21st March 2015)

Thanks

I Had A Chat With The Ambassador.....

.....and came up with this video. I use the word loan in its most 'organic' sense in this video. After the video, saw the 'mistake' of my language. For purposes of clarity we are working with Project Contract Funding for Investment, instead of loans. This was inspired by Ron Van Dykes video, which went up on the TVoP website an hour after it went up on the paradoxman site. His video guided the decision to adopt the spirit and practice of natural or common law. A befits a better world.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (23rd March 2015), Chester (21st March 2015), Melidae (21st March 2015), sandy (22nd March 2015), Sooz (21st March 2015), Woody (21st March 2015)