Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts

James Gilliland on the As you wish talk radio, 28.2.2015

At around the 9 minute mark James confirms what I said in the above video.

Last edited by modwiz, 8th March 2015 at 21:16.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Max Igan - The World Is Run By Psychopaths And Wrapped In Bullshit

The always excellent Max Igan delivering his wisdom again.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), Blacklight43 (9th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Omnisense (10th March 2015), Phoenix (12th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks

Germany plans to put Bush and Cheney on trial for war crimes

The European divorce from Anglo-Americans proceeds apace.

In an interview with “Democracy Now,” Michael Ratner, president emeritus of the Center for Constitutional Rights and chairman of the European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights, said that he believes Cheney, among others, has no defense against accusations of torture and should be indicted:

“I strongly disagree that Bush, Cheney, et al., would have a defense,” he said. “This wasn’t like these memos just appeared independently from the Justice Department. These memos were facilitated by the very people — Cheney etc. — who we believe should be indicted. This was part of a conspiracy so they could get away with torture. But that’s not the subject here now.”

“Secondly, whatever we think of those memos,” he added, “they have no application in Europe. Europe doesn’t accept this “golden shield” of a legal defense. Either it’s torture or it’s not. Either you did it or you didn’t. And that’s one of the reasons, among others, why we’re going to Europe and why we went to Europe to bring these cases through the European Center.”
    http://www.darkmoon.me/2015/germany-...or-war-crimes/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    At around the 9 minute mark James confirms what I said in the above video.

Excellent vid ... James rocks.

In the two vids from James I posted earlier in this thread he directly references the RDF.

One the "Grandfather" which he suggested some remarkably positive energy he perceived (bearing in mind Gilliland measures energies from entities from all over the place).

That was a biggie for me cuz I have a lot of trust built up from James over the years.

Better to start a bit earlier than 9 ... but the whole vid is excellent ... even the open lines which I normally don't like.

Yes ... he really supports what Rad and the RDF is suggesting that things are changing big time.

... and that's a good thing

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Woody (9th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The European divorce from Anglo-Americans proceeds apace.

[ Germany plans to put Bush and Cheney on trial for war crimes ]

Oh, so THAT'S ! what that face to face meeting in Moscow was all about last week.

The Germans can do the paperwork and fancy talk, The Russians can bring in the strong arms to get it done.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), modwiz (9th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Oh, so THAT'S ! what that face to face meeting in Moscow was all about last week.

The Germans can do the paperwork and fancy talk, The Russians can bring in the strong arms to get it done.
    The Moscow meetings are to keep the Anglo-Americans out of the loop. The divorce will not go uncontested, LOL.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Calz View Post
    Excellent vid ... James rocks.

In the two vids from James I posted earlier in this thread he directly references the RDF.

One the "Grandfather" which he suggested some remarkably positive energy he perceived (bearing in mind Gilliland measures energies from entities from all over the place).

That was a biggie for me cuz I have a lot of trust built up from James over the years.

Better to start a bit earlier than 9 ... but the whole vid is excellent ... even the open lines which I normally don't like.

Yes ... he really supports what Rad and the RDF is suggesting that things are changing big time.

... and that's a good thing
    Although the Ambassador must obtain the blessings of the RD, following protocol, he is not only moved TVoP into an independent entity with its own funding, he is also the heart and soul of this drive to re-structure the planet in a manner that will provide abundance and rich lives. Removing the parasites will allow the true abundance of the planet to be realized and shared. Not all parasites are the elite. The elite may be uber-parasites but, the parasites of common society make up for it in numbers. A healthy body will be far more parasite resistant.

Our seminar attracted a good group of capable and inspired people. The crew is forming and growing.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th March 2015), Calz (10th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (9th March 2015), sandy (10th March 2015), Sooz (10th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Thanks
    Whether people realize it or not, this thread is a front seat to the changes for the better that will be taking place on our planet. TVoP is on the front line of this change. We are now doing workshops to find the entrepreneurs with the skills to build this new world from the bottom up with new networks of commerce based on human values first. The funding is available for business plans geared to helping humanity from three sources that will be working together though separate entities. They are the Dragon Family, the CBC Trust (TVoP)
    and the BRICS bank for humanitarian projects. If working towards this goal is of interest to one, then this thread is a major resource for that.

I no longer post Dave Schmidt videos. Changes behind the scenes have made his message one of confusion and we will not be a party to confusion.

Those who truly "get it" are still few but, it only takes only a little real talent to get this project on the ground and reaching people. Future workshops will generate even more visionaries capable of managing a project successfully. Success is crucial to forming a new organic and humanitarian network, so that one can build on success.
    Here is the latest update from TVoP, following Gwen's business plan seminar this past weekend. It was a joy to witness and participate in a crowd of this focus and coherency.

Last edited by modwiz, 11th March 2015 at 00:41.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), sandy (11th March 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Thanks
    Interesting letter from Gordon Duff of Veterans Today to Vladimir Putin.

Mr. President:

Political divides within the US now clearly threaten world peace. Pro-Israeli factions within the US are working, not only to sabotage a nuclear settlement with Iran but go much further. Recent lapses in judgement and decorum by General Breedlove of NATO, covert US aid to ISIS/ISIL and moves by certain US factions in support of terrorist factions in Libya and across Africa have raised the stakes.

We at Veterans Today, in consultation with staff members and unlisted associates, some former Soviet and Russian intelligence officials known to you, are aware that the intelligence services of the Russian Federation have files in their possession, some kept for many years, that should now be made available. As our initial request, we ask for the following documents we know to be in Russian keeping
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/03...o-world-peace/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), sandy (11th March 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Thanks

Rise

From Zen Gardener:

We are what we project, and we project what we perceive. If the importance of awakening can be encapsulated into anything it’s that. If that seems too esoteric for you then dig deeper and wake yourself up. Without awakening we are swimming in a futile state of induced cause and effect within carefully circumscribed limits.
    Petition Attrition

It’s honestly hard to believe even semi-conscious active humans still have the mindset to “ask” others to perform what needs to be done, to either bring to public discussion, pass laws or acknowledge the obvious. Just think about it. When the obvious is obvious do you need validation from some outside “authority”? What more validation do you need than your experiential facts?
    http://www.zengardner.com/rise/

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), sandy (11th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Thanks

Building An Organic World: We Have Funding

Speaking from an inspired place the video keeps the conversation and imagination moving towards building the world we want and one that works for us all.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (11th March 2015), eaglespirit (11th March 2015), john parslow (11th March 2015), Lillith (12th March 2015), Ria (11th March 2015), Sooz (11th March 2015), Woody (11th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hi Rad, I'm seeing a shape forming. it's like watching a cloud of silver halides appear between an anode and a cathode.

As electronic traffic from one atom to the next is actually the opposite direction to the way 'they' describe it, I'll add a note here about the true nature of electron flow that may surprise a few reading this.

In a device which consumes power, the cathode is negative, in a device which provides power, the cathode is positive.

Have a think about that for a while, it's quite mind boggling, and inspiring.

In the current new dynamic of there being this project for real peace, I'm 'sparking' with lights about the actual dynamics of it, and how to come up with an illuminated descriptive explanation of it.

What I've realized so far is that the so called negative types like Alex Jones are really the correct polarity for the function they contribute.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Thanks Radagast for clarification about the beta roles. I feel more comfortable in that sort of service than the business owner role. It helps to see that as a contribution and not a weakness. I am enjoying the organic world concept. I love growing plants and that may figure into my contribution to the vision.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), modwiz (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Thanks

About Ron Speaks From the Heart: What Happened?

My thoughts about Ron's latest "from the heart" video. I until waited after recovering from the initial shock to record this video. I also cover some more clarity regarding information coming out of Gwen Caldwell's workshop.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (12th March 2015), norman (12th March 2015), Ria (12th March 2015), Woody (12th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Your vid caused me to check Ron's vid carefully.

Thanks for "doing something". The bottom line is doing rather than talking. You made a video response to Ron.

What he said may well represent what he eventually does, but I do wonder if, in the same way that some people commit suicide by cop, he is actually bowing out less as a defeatist and more like an old sick man who knows his time is up.

He may also be needing a shove, to help him get over the hump of acting in a timely way upon his gut feeling about it. Causing a response like yours and who knows what other responses are yet to be expressed within the ideas/planning group, may be the shove he's 'asking' you for.

As I say, the bottom line, no matter what, is action. Words are just words.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

modwiz (12th March 2015), Tonz (13th March 2015), Woody (13th March 2015)