Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    In the spirit of cooperation, how does one find the space for all to participate when words get in the way of action.

Often adults are way better at doing than they are at explaining what they are doing or want to do. Ever experience the lack of patience of a computer geek trying to teach you something about new computer software?

The foremost way an adult learns is through experience and if they are shot down before they get involved well then cooperation is a moot point and empty words.

To expect adult children to grow up just because they are told to is not realistic either. Sharing how one matured is and what behaviours one changed and how one changed immature ways, give credence to the possibility of the participant following suit.

Facilitating and supporting the practise of new behaviour of those wanting to participate strengthens others finding their stand. The platform of cooperation creates growth for all and the band gets bigger and bigger as does the crowd watching.

The best leaders never forget they are followers too, so sure hope you get some training proposals for teaching this to those who receive funding for projects RDF financially supports.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (5th March 2015), Sooz (3rd March 2015), Tonz (3rd March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Any one who has watched a video of mine knows my warmth and light manner. My written style is very to the point and leaves people to manage their own emotional issues with topics and replies. The compassion of agape "knows" empathy and sympathy but wisdom does not "fall" into these pathologies. Knowing empathy and sympathy is sufficient gnosis of any situation. Compassion will look to remedy the situation and not so much the person, unless there is wisdom in addressing the person. Every situation is dynamic and absolutes are ends of a given polarity situation. Words only hurt the already wounded. It is advised for the wounded to attend to their healing with whatever assistance they need from others. These others should be made aware of their role so that optimal results can be found.

The Kingdom of Heaven will not operate as an infirmary. It will be a celebration of health and wholeness. Who we trust our health to is one of the most important of life choices.
    Is there room for the wise application of empathy or compassionate application of sympathy? It seems like emotion is painted as a negative in your statement and it is your warmth which creates a strong component of your attraction. Warmth without any love behind it would not be real to me. So I'm curious about the inner workings of the person who I admire and listen to in the spirit of increasing my awareness.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (5th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lillith View Post
    Is there room for the wise application of empathy or compassionate application of sympathy? It seems like emotion is painted as a negative in your statement and it is your warmth which creates a strong component of your attraction. Warmth without any love behind it would not be real to me. So I'm curious about the inner workings of the person who I admire and listen to in the spirit of increasing my awareness.
    Knowing empathy and sympathy guides action. As I say, my written style leaves much out, becuase I do not like to type and my "energy" is not conveyed. Symapathy and empathy are not love, per se, they are "knowings" that inform love how to act, IMO. People have to come to their own conclusions here. The results are what let us know our progress.

Love, agape, is what motivates me to do what I do in my life. My living comes from service and hands on health care. It is my walk in life. A life of lived compassion.

It is my actions, not my words, that people can best judge me by. I judge people and they can judge me. By my works. My charity in life is not spoken about by me as it would be narcissistic. I know what I do and self-validation is my modus-operandi.

I may stop posting as the two styles of communication do not seem to find understanding with people. Brief posts might work.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Lillith (4th March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (5th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    There in lies a great question, and I intend to ask it of you Rad.

What does every living cell of your physical being enjoy doing the most?............even beyond anything that satisfies your cerebral cool.

I have an image of you playing something epic on a guitar, but I may be well off course.

I ask, because, if I may suggest, even in your videos, you are a tad 'dry' with an air of "the head rules, and the heart comes along for the ride".

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Lillith (4th March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    There in lies a great question, and I intend to ask it of you Rad.

What does every living cell of your physical being enjoy doing the most?............even beyond anything that satisfies your cerebral cool.

I have an image of you playing something epic on a guitar, but I may be well off course.

I ask, because, if I may suggest, even in your videos, you are a tad 'dry' with an air of "the head rules, and the heart comes along for the ride".
    My heart rules but, not my emotions. Made enough poor emotionally based decisions and have learned those lessons.

Music is a great joy for me, however, bodywork is full of deep meaning for me and allows me to demonstrate my love in an hands on experience. A win/win for me and the client. I love both of my skills/arts equally. Bodywork has provided my food and shelter for me.

I use my feelings and not my emotions to guide me. These words are conflated for many but, not for me and the clarity that has resulted from that differentiation has enriched my emotional life vastly. I do not look for agreement. The fruits of my path nourish me.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Lillith (4th March 2015), norman (3rd March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Knowing empathy and sympathy guides action. As I say, my written style leaves much out, becuase I do not like to type and my "energy" is not conveyed. Symapathy and empathy are not love, per se, they are "knowings" that inform love how to act, IMO. People have to come to their own conclusions here. The results are what let us know our progress.

Love, agape, is what motivates me to do what I do in my life. My living comes from service and hands on health care. It is my walk in life. A life of lived compassion.

It is my actions, not my words, that people can best judge me by. I judge people and they can judge me. By my works. My charity in life is not spoken about by me as it would be narcissistic. I know what I do and self-validation is my modus-operandi.

I may stop posting as the two styles of communication do not seem to find understanding with people. Brief posts might work.
    I think your more than bright enough to do both .........bright = meaning intelligent, as well as bright = light = spiritual light.....just a matter of integration. I see Lillith words as adding colour and texture and your response as giving structure.
    Unifying and codifying.
    All good.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Lillith (4th March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), sandy (4th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    I enjoy your posts Radagast. I hunt & peck btw. I failed typing class. I appreciate the time and consideration of the exchanges here. I feel written language is an art of it's own and especially when trying to share of ourselves. I hope to reciprocate for the many insights you have shared with me. There seem to be some very caring individuals here and thought provoking conversations.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

modwiz (4th March 2015), Omnisense (5th March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), sandy (5th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    My latest video.

True Vision of Peace is a very real mission with coherent goals. Intending to bring more clarity to this mission, this video was made. Gwen Caldwell's upcoming seminars are mentioned in context.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (4th March 2015), Chester (4th March 2015), Lillith (4th March 2015), Omnisense (5th March 2015), Ria (4th March 2015), ronin (4th March 2015), sandy (5th March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (5th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    After being on the TVoP team for a few weeks now, I wanted to share my personal "intel" about working with the enigmatic Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family what it is like for me personally. Plus, the implications of working together with the Ambassador.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (6th March 2015), Lillith (6th March 2015), Ria (6th March 2015), Sooz (6th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hey Modwiz,

I thoroughly enjoyed and absorbed the humour and wisdom from your words and intention. I agree that it is time for humanity to evolve emotionally and thus spiritually and it pleases me that this is a major focus of the work that lays ahead for the RDF and Team.

After being on the TVoP team for a few weeks now, I wanted to share my personal "intel" about working with the enigmatic Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family what it is like for me personally. Plus, the implications of working together with the Ambassador.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Calz (6th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), Sooz (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    I see what you are saying Modwiz. For me, all matter and creation as we know it, 3-D, is Yaldaboath, the god-ling who was created by Sophia. For me, Yaldaboath represents a vibration and or energy, but can actually be a real entity. All those vibrating at the rate of Yaldaboath are indeed a part of Yaldaboath and there for are subserviant to his will.

If we vibrate out of the Yaldaboath realm, we may indeed enter the realm of his mother Sophia.

I think folks are focusing on the Archons a little to much and in my opinion creating an external foe where there shouldn't be one.

In my mind it is all about Yaldaboath, and he is in fact feeding on our consciousness through the archons, but the archons are not so much greys in space craft, but rather reverse umbilical cords that attach to us and syphon our energy to Yaldaboath.

The umbilical cords cannot be removed through confrontation, but rather, through changing your vibration and raising yourself out of the realm ruled by Yaldaboath.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Calz (7th March 2015), modwiz (6th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Modwiz i have to say that you almost had glee within this talk concerning the Ambassador and his security training.
    the Ambassador wanted to take out the banksters,give them a free flight so to speak.
    we know this has happened where certain individuals have fallen from buildings.
    you are almost saying it is ok to go kill the banksters?
    the only reason the Ambassdor did not do it was because the RDF said no.

who has a right to judge and kill another being?
    let,s say your son was brought up in the system and became a bankster and was doing very well.....
    is it his fault?or the system that taught him to be has he is!
    where has the chance of repent come into the equation when someone is already judged for the bungy jump?

repent ,change yourself and learn from your mistakes and help others through what you have learnt.
    take a jump out of a window because the system brought you up to be a selfish person.

have you really connected with god?
    would god want you to take out the bad people?who are you to judge people to be bad?
    and if you did that for humanity where would that leave your soul?
    you lost....big time.
    you became one of them and killed for a cause of self.

yet the Ambassador claims to know god and asks us all to reflect and look in the mirror.
    would he really be willing to send out a task force to eliminate people in the name of god?
    who would have blood on their hands?yourself and the banksters?
    how far do we go with this?

the devil has many tricky ways to divert you from your path.
    Last edited by ronin, 8th March 2015 at 01:06.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

sandy (9th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    Modwiz i have to say that you almost had glee within this talk concerning the Ambassador and his security training.
    the Ambassador wanted to take out the banksters,give them a free flight so to speak.
    we know this has happened where certain individuals have fallen from buildings.
    you are almost saying it is ok to go kill the banksters?
    the only reason the Ambassdor did not do it was because the RDF said no.

who has a right to judge and kill another being?
    let,s say your son was brought up in the system and became a bankster and was doing very well.....
    is it his fault?or the system that taught him to be has he is!
    where has the chance of repent come into the equation when someone is already judged for the bungy jump?

repent ,change yourself and learn from your mistakes and help others through what you have learnt.
    take a jump out of a window because the system brought you up to be a selfish person.

have you really connected with god?
    would god want you to take out the bad people?who are you to judge people to be bad?
    and if you did that for humanity where would that leave your soul?
    you lost....big time.
    you became one of them and killed for a cause of self.

yet the Ambassador claims to know god and asks us all to reflect and look in the mirror.
    would he really be willing to send out a task force to eliminate people in the name of god?
    who would have blood on their hands?yourself and the banksters?
    how far do we go with this?

the devil has many tricky ways to divert you from your path.

There is a lot of 'what if' (mental masturbation) in this, as well as misunderstanding the honesty regarding acknowledging the ambivalence of ones feelings and not getting confused about actions.

Yes, tricks are played. Who falls for them?

No drama this time but, posting time is over for me except for the vids. Communicating in writing has become too difficult and draining. I'll stay subscribed.
    Last edited by modwiz, 8th March 2015 at 04:33.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Calz (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), ronin (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,329 Posts
    Thank you for continuing to post your vids here.

I thought the "Getting Personal" one was your best yet ... not only in your presentation of the material but it was fascinating to hear more details about the nature of the Ambassador.

Best of luck to you and "the team".

Look forward seeing the progression.

Cal

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Useful Post:

Lillith (8th March 2015), modwiz (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Sooz (8th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks

The Consciousness of Abundance: Thinking Outside The Box

After being a part of True Vision of Peace's Gwen Caldwell webinar and discussing some of what came up in Q and A's, I felt moved to comment on the "funding of projects" and the conversation of the implications. Saving humanity and building the better world that will save them is my focus.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Lillith (8th March 2015), Ria (8th March 2015), ronin (8th March 2015), sandy (9th March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)