Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    thank you mods for reopening this thread.
    i do have to say as i feel Sooz read everything wrong and she left.
    not her fault but mine and Nanuex11 ,that robot lol.
    when people move on and people on the forums cry out for someone to back they are showing their emotional body at work!
    when i said i do not care it is because i know people move on for the right reasons and to better themselves.
    i have spoke to Modwiz a couple of times on skype and what a guy he is.
    he knows his stuff let me you.

the point was he left a contact e mail on a thread but has anyone contacted him?some just wanna play out a emotion on a forum!

hey, hey don,t go....ect ect
    he has not gone anywhere,just a click away.

all it took was to follow that link he gave you.

but then again who likes a song and drama....

all is good and i feel this is a learning curve for us all.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th February 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Here is the video made and posted last night.

A little Ambassador talk regarding articles and then something about his/our message. Sovereignty and integrity covered.

Including some links to music mentioned in the video.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/modwiz/s...51-feel-so-low
    http://www.reverbnation.com/modwiz/s...66-mother-joan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBr1XyzpaoU
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Agape (28th February 2015), Altaira (28th February 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Blacklight43 (28th February 2015), Calz (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), monk (28th February 2015), norman (28th February 2015), Ria (28th February 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Shezbeth (28th February 2015), Sooz (1st March 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015), Tribe (28th February 2015), Woody (28th February 2015)

Thanks
    PM's have proved ineffective. PM'd 777 while he was on but, he logged off. PM's Altaira, still no reply. I cannot read the All Things Ambassador thread.......still. My last post there states there would me no more posts by me. Is my word being questioned? I want to be able to read it, I have my own thread to opine about anything.

My question is, when will an answer be given to me?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (1st March 2015), Altaira (1st March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), monk (28th February 2015), Ria (28th February 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015), Woody (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    PM's have proved ineffective. PM'd 777 while he was on but, he logged off. PM's Altaira, still no reply. I cannot read the All Things Ambassador thread.......still. My last post there states there would me no more posts by me. Is my word being questioned? I want to be able to read it, I have my own thread to opine about anything.

I doubt there anything deliberate about you still not having access to that thread. Just a technical switch no one has got around to reversing, I guess.

Meanwhile, as far as know, almost nothing has been posted in that thread for several days so you're not missing much for now.

Good see you Rad it's been a hairy few days.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (1st March 2015), Altaira (2nd March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), modwiz (28th February 2015), monk (28th February 2015), Ria (28th February 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Sooz (1st March 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015), Woody (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Finding their feet I think. Be Zen me Wiz all will come in good time.

Theres double the people to deal with a shift in energy the waters pour forth.
    Last edited by Ria, 28th February 2015 at 23:11.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (1st March 2015), Altaira (1st March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), modwiz (28th February 2015), monk (28th February 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Sooz (1st March 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015), Woody (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I doubt there anything deliberate about you still not having access to that thread. Just a technical switch no one has got around to reversing, I guess.

Meanwhile, as far as know, almost nothing has been posted in that thread for several days so you're not missing much for now.

Good see you Rad it's been a hairy few days.
    Exactly this^^

I have been chatting to my eldest son at length about "pseudo history". You should be fine now modwiz

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (1st March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), modwiz (1st March 2015), monk (1st March 2015), Ria (1st March 2015), sandy (1st March 2015), Seikou-Kishi (1st March 2015), Sooz (1st March 2015), Tonz (1st March 2015), Woody (1st March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    02-03-2015: TRUE VISION OF PEACE UPDATE (2)
    paradoxman
    Even though Ron has not been attending meetings over the past week, the Ambassador asked if he would be willing to do an update so that everyone could know some of the things that are happening. In this video, the Ambassador mentions a big event without giving details except to say that many things are being planned. Gwen is creating workshops and seminars that will be available online to teach people how to create business plans in order to qualify for funding. Crystal updates us on the website and other aspects related to our vision. Radagast will be working on a newsletter that will be shown on the Vision of Peace site. Noticing the Ambassador's microphone was muted, Ron jumped in to give Natalia an opportunity to express her overview of the peace mission. Ron reminded everyone that we are moving from an old paradigm of competition to a new paradigm of cooperation that involves coming from a place of love rather than the idea that I am right you are wrong. The Ambassador closed by reminding us again to all work from and build on those things we hold in common rather than focusing on the differences.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=eCf3Bpa_STI
    Published on Mar 1, 2015

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), ronin (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Woody (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i am a bit confused here with the messages concerning the ambassador?
    he often mentions about the money and states it,s not about the money many times in different videos.
    we hear that the ambassador and the dragon family has funds to give to projects and he was brought up in a wealthy family.

yet we see that the workshops are charging minimum 50 dollars per person to attend.
    why can the RDF not fund these services for free if they are sitting upon huge amounts of money to help people?
    i feel many people will be put of just looking at the cost of attending a workshop.

sure we can circulate money to help projects to get them up and running and if this is the case then all is well.
    if it,s not about the money but learning to open your heart and get involved with projects,then why not just say so.

i,m really not getting why the ambassador is stating the RDF has all these funds but are charging people to attend the workshops.

s

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (2nd March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), modwiz (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Sebastion (2nd March 2015), Woody (3rd March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i am a bit confused here with the messages concerning the ambassador?
    he often mentions about the money and states it,s not about the money many times in different videos.
    we hear that the ambassador and the dragon family has funds to give to projects and he was brought up in a wealthy family.

yet we see that the workshops are charging minimum 50 dollars per person to attend.
    why can the RDF not fund these services for free if they are sitting upon huge amounts of money to help people?
    i feel many people will be put of just looking at the cost of attending a workshop.

sure we can circulate money to help projects to get them up and running and if this is the case then all is well.
    if it,s not about the money but learning to open your heart and get involved with projects,then why not just say so.

i,m really not getting why the ambassador is stating the RDF has all these funds but are charging people to attend the workshops.

s
    I have covered this in videos. I will do so again. Written form will not do it justice. Furthermore, understanding our mission is helpful but, not crucial. We are finding the talent by our perseverance and outreach. Those with ears to hear are hearing the message. They will then be part of the solution that all will benefit from.

I know many are frustrated while waiting. Those of us who are working instead of waiting are frustrated with the impatience and misunderstanding. However, our frustrations are taken in adult stride and noted for what they are. The work proceeds apace and we will prevail.

The difference between can't and won't is a matter of will. Lack of will is part of won't. It means, will not. These word usages are often conflated and their differences are missed. This crucial nuance of expression is very telling.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), ronin (2nd March 2015), sandy (2nd March 2015), Woody (3rd March 2015)

Thanks
    I want to get this off my chest so that it does not creep into the video made later. It regards the banning of my participation in a thread about the Ambassador started by Justone.

I took certain posters to task on their words, in blunt, adult terms. I treat the awake and aware crowd in the way of a carpenter showing up a job site. I will expect an understanding of the tools of the trade. Showing up unprepared will deserve a "dressing down" for being a fraud about one's abilities. Joining a conversation with an opinion one cannot defend when pressed is a bit of fraud. Further fraud, as to being adult and ready to self-govern is revealed by some members going to moderation to "handle" me. Basically, calling the cops. This comes from being unable to defend one's words. The moral of the story being people still want a daddy or mommy to run to when they are challenged because they are not ready for the adult world. This would be a sizable portion of any forum. These demonstrations of powerlessness speak loudly to those of us looking for adults to speak to. Running for authority instead of defending or re-examining one's stated opinion shows a lack of "inner stuff" as well as the paucity of the reasoning behind an opinion.

So, own up to your deficiencies, people who will not defend their own words. You can be seen for what you are. Not ready for prime-time.

Self-deception is our greatest enemy. I spend a lot of time looking into the mirror of my soul and can put those experiences into words. I would recommend the practice to all. You might end up having something to say that has legs to stand on. Ones bolted into the table-top, not merely resting there, falling with the lightest of brushes with our consensus reality.
    Last edited by modwiz, 2nd March 2015 at 23:34.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd March 2015), Altaira (3rd March 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Calz (3rd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), norman (2nd March 2015), Ria (2nd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Woody (3rd March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I want to get this off my chest so that it does not creep into the video made later. It regards the banning of my participation in a thread about the Ambassador started by Justone.

I took certain posters to task on their words, in blunt, adult terms. I treat the awake and aware crowd in the way of a carpenter showing up a job site. I will expect an understanding of the tools of the trade. Showing up unprepared will deserve a "dressing down" for being a fraud about one's abilities. Joining a conversation with an opinion one cannot defend when pressed is a bit of fraud. Further fraud, as to being adult and ready to self-govern is revealed by some members going to moderation to "handle" me. Basically, calling the cops. This comes from being unable to defend one's words. The moral of the story being people still want a daddy or mommy to run to when they are challenged because they are not ready for the adult world. This would be a sizable portion of any forum. These demonstrations of powerlessness speak loudly to those of us looking for adults to speak to. Running for authority instead of defending or re-examining one's stated opinion shows a lack of "inner stuff" as well as the paucity of the reasoning behind an opinion.

So, own up to your deficiencies, people who will not defend their own words. You can be seen for what you are. Not ready for prime-time.

Self-deception is our greatest enemy. I spend a lot of time looking into the mirror of my soul and can put those experiences into words. I would recommend the practice to all. You might end up having something to say that has legs to stand on. One bolted into the table-top, not merely resting there, falling with the lightest of brushes with our consensus reality.
    Perhaps people are intimidated by the likes of that^^

I don't wish to represent those less likely to view your work since I can't speak for them but I can speak for those who are genuinely intrigued, intimidated by excellent wording and inept to yet voice the former by nature of the latter.

I would chastise you thus in the vein of good sportsmanship and perpetuating your message; attention derived thus by yourself or your mission could be seen as over bearing to many who are not ready or not willing. Won't, definitively, isn't an unwillingness to participate until the end of time, more a current disposition. I would say that you have a platform here and detracting from it with events in the past (term used loosely) doesn't supplement the delivery.

Just saying, I mean love and understanding with those words and I hope it goes some way towards making the blades more blunt. Perhaps you should, perhaps I should, perhaps we all should.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    Any one who has watched a video of mine knows my warmth and light manner. My written style is very to the point and leaves people to manage their own emotional issues with topics and replies. The compassion of agape "knows" empathy and sympathy but wisdom does not "fall" into these pathologies. Knowing empathy and sympathy is sufficient gnosis of any situation. Compassion will look to remedy the situation and not so much the person, unless there is wisdom in addressing the person. Every situation is dynamic and absolutes are ends of a given polarity situation. Words only hurt the already wounded. It is advised for the wounded to attend to their healing with whatever assistance they need from others. These others should be made aware of their role so that optimal results can be found.

The Kingdom of Heaven will not operate as an infirmary. It will be a celebration of health and wholeness. Who we trust our health to is one of the most important of life choices.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Just saying, I mean love and understanding with those words and I hope it goes some way towards making the blades more blunt. Perhaps you should, perhaps I should, perhaps we all should.
    Just what is the utility of a blunt blade, 777? A sentence that has no logic for me communicates nothing. Perhaps a better metaphor?

The reason people cannot express themselves is they are not clear on their positions. This is why they have a dearth of words. Our communication skills require coherent thoughts to express. We see the attempts, and the results, of not being clear. Why aver something that is better asked as a question, since the words reveal the inherent confusion of the speaker?

The big story here is how many "truth-seekers" are ready for the truth about themselves and world they support while complaining about it? GoodeTX is indicating just the same attitude from the 'positive' ET's. Curious alignment I find.

It is through discomfort that we address things. My words do not overly disturb those who know themselves. Coddling adults is not compassionate, it is enabling. My own words disturb me to stay honest with myself. Forgoing popularity for the greater good is not the easiest road one could take.
    Last edited by modwiz, 3rd March 2015 at 00:01.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2015), Altaira (3rd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just what is the utility of a blunt blade, 777? A sentence that has no logic for me communicates nothing. Perhaps a better metaphor?
    Or an extension of that one. Many an expert of the blade survived their infancy through the training derived from a blunt one and became equally, if not more adept in its use to deliver change. A gladiator springs to mind.

Many are swinging those with open ears.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd March 2015), Chester (3rd March 2015), Lillith (3rd March 2015), modwiz (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Or an extension of that one. Many an expert of the blade survived their infancy through the training derived from a blunt one and became equally, if not more adept in its use to deliver change. A gladiator springs to mind.

Many are swinging those with open ears.
    I am fine with that if it is toddlers and infants, rather than adults, we refer to. My bad.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

777 (3rd March 2015), Altaira (3rd March 2015), Ria (3rd March 2015), sandy (3rd March 2015), Woody (8th March 2015)