Page 19 of 87 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    Why do you assume my entering into it would be fantasy?
    Because like I said. I think cabal crimes require a certain mind-set. One that borders on a belief system where there is a way of looking at fellow humans as "lower" or unworthy animals. Not just as an exercise, but as an integrated way of being and looking at the world at large.

Even though I feel one could imagine such a mindset for a limited time. I doubt adopting that mindset is as truthful as it appears to be for the Cabal elite.

I am at times a rather avid fantasy role play gamer myself.
    In these games, Pathfinder/ D&D a reoccurring topic that keeps coming up is how truthful it all is. Playing a game however gives one the opportunity to leave the realms of truthfulness and wing it on the fantasy side, because certain in game occurrences are there to ease gaming rules and enhance the gaming story.

If in the discussion you suggest we want to explore how the cabal would defend their actions. In my mind there has to be a certain truthfulness to it in order to really get to the meat of the "problems" involved. I think we would need an honest Cabal representative to explain how their mindset works in these matters to come to a fruitful solution if you will.

Those were some consideration making me choose fantasy instead of imagination.
    Now if you say You have an intimate experiential understanding of the cabal an exercise like you propose would have (for me anyway) added value and would ascend that of mere role-playing what one thinks is a probable explanation for the Cabal actions.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Curt (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Because like I said. I think cabal crimes require a certain mind-set. One that borders on a belief system where there is a way of looking at fellow humans as "lower" or unworthy animals. Not just as an exercise, but as an integrated way of being and looking at the world at large.

Even though I feel one could imagine such a mindset for a limited time. I doubt adopting that mindset is as truthful as it appears to be for the Cabal elite.

I am at times a rather avid fantasy role play gamer myself.
    In these games, Pathfinder/ D&D a reoccurring topic that keeps coming up is how truthful it all is. Playing a game however gives one the opportunity to leave the realms of truthfulness and wing it on the fantasy side, because certain in game occurrences are there to ease gaming rules and enhance the gaming story.

If in the discussion you suggest we want to explore how the cabal would defend their actions. In my mind there has to be a certain truthfulness to it in order to really get to the meat of the "problems" involved. I think we would need an honest Cabal representative to explain how their mindset works in these matters to come to a fruitful solution if you will.

Those were some consideration making me choose fantasy instead of imagination.
    Now if you say You have an intimate experiential understanding of the cabal an exercise like you propose would have (for me anyway) added value and would ascend that of mere role-playing what one thinks is a probable explanation for the Cabal actions.

With Love
    Eelco
    So you prefer to assume I cannot have (at least in part) that mind-set... that I am not from family lines that you would label as "cabal family lines." You prefer to assume there is a big black line between "good beings" and those who have a certain "mind-set." I imagine then that you would prefer to round "them" all up and handle them in a fashion you would never wish upon your loved ones, your friends... perhaps even yourself.

In this case, you would not be in alignment with the message of the Ambassador either. And that is fine. If a being wishes to live their life in this manner, with these views, that is fine. Just remember that this 3D physical world is not the imaginary world you might desire... a world (perhaps) where some sort of external, third party directed, non-physical based "power" that represents "justice" will come and save your day because you would be the one living the fantasy, my friend.

The message I hear from the Ambassador is that "we" all created this mess and thus each of us might serve others and ourselves better by looking very, very closely in the mirror then, if you achieve enough self honesty, you might see that "Yes.... even within me resides darkness."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    So you prefer to assume I cannot have (at least in part) that mind-set... that I am not from family lines that you would label as "cabal family lines." You prefer to assume there is a big black line between "good beings" and those who have a certain "mind-set." I imagine then that you would prefer to round "them" all up and handle them in a fashion you would never wish upon your loved ones, your friends... perhaps even yourself.

In this case, you would not be in alignment with the message of the Ambassador either. And that is fine. If a being wishes to live their life in this manner, with these views, that is fine. Just remember that this 3D physical world is not the imaginary world you might desire... a world (perhaps) where some sort of external, third party directed, non-physical based "power" that represents "justice" will come and save your day because you would be the one living the fantasy, my friend.

The message I hear from the Ambassador is that "we" all created this mess and thus each of us might serve others and ourselves better by looking very, very closely in the mirror then, if you achieve enough self honesty, you might see that "Yes.... even within me resides darkness."
    Why not see how it goes in your all things ambassador thread or new one?
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (20th February 2015), Chester (20th February 2015), Curt (21st February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Role playing has its benefits to some...allow those who find value in it use it. If it is not comfortable to you, don't participate.

Do what is in your heart to do. Those who are of the same mind will gather with you.

There are many ways of aiding this transition...each and every contribution to the common goal of true peace and unity is important.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (20th February 2015), Chester (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Spiral of Light (20th February 2015), Spiritwind (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Justone,

It seems to me we are misunderstanding each other. I have not stated how I view the Cabal and how I think we should deal with them. I am a bit pressed for time at the moment, but wil try to clarify later.
    Please stop asuming what I mean. I didn't asume anything about you, but reacted quite literally to your proposition. " I'd like to role-play the cabals advocate"

this gave me the idea you were not cabal.
    If you read my posts in the thread I pointed to You would get a sense of where I stand which is a far cry from mindlessly rounding up and punishing criminals.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Justone,

It seems to me we are misunderstanding each other. I have not stated how I view the Cabal and how I think we should deal with them. I am a bit pressed for time at the moment, but wil try to clarify later.
    Please stop asuming what I mean. I didn't asume anything about you, but reacted quite literally to your proposition. " I'd like to role-play the cabals advocate"

this gave me the idea you were not cabal.
    If you read my posts in the thread I pointed to You would get a sense of where I stand which is a far cry from mindlessly rounding up and punishing criminals.

With Love
    Eelco
    Thanks Eelco and I did not go far into that thread because it started with that "round em up and kill 'em all or send them off in some one way rocket" feel to it - even the title hints to that.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (21st February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Modz,glad to see u back, i took in a thing or two with your latest vid.. Isn't it funny how you have not presented anything that we as human beings , do not already know in our own heart.We may have interpreted it in our own special way though out our lives ,in the billions of different ways possible, through cultures and dogmas and struggles and yet we still know it clearly in our hearts.

Once this message is finally accepted within self the other use of the heart can be activated/used , and that is bravery, i feel would be the next step.Which in turn is the effectiveness for our future. the first step is where we have fallen and Perhaps this is the reasoning why we haven't acted long ago with the cabal and of the like.

1. focus on the infinite and absolute truth with in, and enrich it daily.
    2. Observe the heart changing towards its intention , bravery!
    3. begin to act.

All three are automatic to some degree , perhaps except for the first,as that is clearly choice.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (21st February 2015), Chester (21st February 2015), lookbeyond (21st February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    No I didn't assume that. I said that It would be hard to adopt a mindset that has been ingrained as the truth from the moment you are born as opposed to one that is adopted as an exercise for the purpose of role-playing an advocate. I made no assumptions about lineage. Also I have not made any points in this thread on how I would like to go about handling the cabal, but hinted elsewhere on how Nelson Mandela dealt with the apartheid criminals and posted an old twilight zone episode that somehow seemed an appropriate response, although I realize that was a sci-fi tv-show in a society that is unlike our own to be really valid as an option. Also stated I couldn't be that harsh.

Quote Originally posted by justone

Yes...even within me resides darkness. I know this, but not to the extend I am capable of doing what the Cabal has done. Which for me makes all the difference in voicing in their defense.

Now I will state as i did before rather poorly that i am not opposing your idea for exploration. I just wanted to explore why you feel you can enter the cabal mindset first.
    No judgment or assumption about you or your lineage was implied by me. I asked for a clarification of why you feel you can take that role and why you think it would be a beneficial exercise.

If you open a thread with this in mind, we can start exploring there instead of derailing Modwiz his thread.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), monk (21st February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015), Tonz (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    There are no courts for such villains, no jails that could hold them or lawyers they could not pay for.

What is natural about the "mind"set of the cabal?

Are there other creatures on our planet that exhibit similar levels of insane and total aggression? A pack of rabid wild dogs that have tasted human flesh perhaps? And perhaps like them they should be put down as such, with all the vigilance and compassion offered to a wholly aggressive to man, diseased, insane, tortured, pitiful little animal.
    Last edited by monk, 21st February 2015 at 09:33.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), Tonz (21st February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Something a little frivolous and perhaps informative. Crystals, flower essences, essential oils and runes.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (21st February 2015), Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (21st February 2015), Chickadee (28th February 2015), Curt (21st February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Lillith (23rd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), metasequoia (16th May 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sooz (22nd February 2015), Spiral (21st February 2015), Tonz (22nd February 2015), Woody (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for the timely reminder..

With Love
    Eelco
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 21st February 2015 at 21:16.
    Have a great day today

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), modwiz (21st February 2015), Tonz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Message from Benjamin Fulford - Time To Set The People Free!
    Just over a minute long
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVMsDrARVc

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chester (22nd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), modwiz (22nd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Sooz (22nd February 2015), Tonz (22nd February 2015), Woody (22nd February 2015)

Thanks

China's "Barely Noticed By The West" Pivot To Everywhere

This would be under the topic of "Our changing world".

As for the Middle Kingdom as a whole, it has ventured much further than the initial proposition of producing cheap goods and selling them to the rest of the planet, virtually dictating the global supply chain.

Now Made in China is going global. No less than 87 Chinese enterprises are among the Fortune Global 500 – their global business booming as they take stakes in an array of overseas assets.

Transatlantic trade? That’s the past. The wave of the future is Trans-Pacific trade as Asia boasts 15 of the world’s top twenty container ports (with China in pride of place with Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou).

Sorry, Britannia, but it’s Asia – and particularly China – who now rule the waves. What a graphic contrast with the past 500 years since the first European trading ships arrived in eastern shores in the early 16th century.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-0...vot-everywhere

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Catsquotl (22nd February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Spiritwind (22nd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Thanks
    I am tickled at so many sweet and thankful comments for my last video on my YT comments section. Things have gone well for this endeavor "out there". Interesting perspective between strangers and "friends".

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Blacklight43 (23rd February 2015), Chickadee (28th February 2015), Curt (22nd February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Omnisense (22nd February 2015), Ria (22nd February 2015), Sooz (23rd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Another metaphysical type video. Feels good to lighten up a bit with some chakra info suitable to newbies and others by keeping it simple.
    "Modern Wizard Metaphysics: Utility of Knowledge".

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Birddog (2nd March 2015), Chickadee (28th February 2015), Curt (23rd February 2015), Melidae (23rd February 2015), monk (23rd February 2015), Seikou-Kishi (23rd February 2015), Sooz (23rd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015), Woody (23rd February 2015)