Page 18 of 87 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Retired Member Ireland
    Thanks
    Great Joy follows the word of the return of modwiz ❤️

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lillith For This Useful Post:

Curt (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), ronin (19th February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Shezbeth View Post
    Perhaps the Cabal doesn't need an advocate, but while I agree to all your statements, I find they are out of order. IMO, the first statement is the last that is likely to occur, and the latter paragraph is what will need addressing for an expanse of time.

Personally - and I hope you will excuse me if you disagree - I have learned to never underestimate the lack of conducive response of the aggregate. In my estimation, the full spectrum of response would be observable; some would smoothly transition, while others would dig their heels in and hold onto their precious misconceptions. I could go further and suggest that the digging in of heels is more likely to occur in densely populated areas with a decreased average education, but that's pure speculation.
    Wasn't this response inspired by my post and not Eelco?

My post where I stated -

One thing I would like to do is, I would like to role play "advocate for the cabal" and bring what might be "their positions" to the table in the form of discussion here on the forum just to see if we can identify critical impasses such that they might be overcome. But we can't do this unless we come with their hearts and minds both open.
    here - I was hoping...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Curt (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    I agree on the transition needing to be as smooth as possible. Also exploring ways to make that happen. which in my mind is get the message out there in a way that does not let cognitive dissonance kick in.
    - so for me an exploration would be how do I tell what goes on and not be called a spiri wiri woo woo fool.

I don't understand why we need to have an imagined cabal advocate to explore those avenues. Highland already started a thread on what to do with the cabal once the shift is over. Which could be a valid starting point for this discussion also.

With Love
    Eelco

Hi - please point me to it... I am new here.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    blooming heck that wizard works fast......
    i,m off and now i,m back!!!!!!

happy your staying Modwiz.
    your patience and perseverance will pay off as you find your path.
    or maybe your just sat on your path on a rock waiting for people to catch up.

there,s a fugue that is like a dark cloud that envelopes people,it feeds and keeps people in a certain state of self denial of self.

one of the main difficulty,s would be to be aware of that state,trying to reach out and no one reacts or do not know what to do!
    to be the elite of what you need to know and put it into action for your life,would be patience while everyone else catches up.
    the only way people will catch up is when they hear the truth and abide by it,s teachings and philosophy.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by justone View Post
    Hi - please point me to it... I am new here.
    Its this one, and i apologize for stating it was highland who started it. It wasn't.
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/5473-H...move-the-Cabal

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    happy new year one and all..

Kung hei fat choi...
    hung hei fat choi...

depending where your from

may this year be a one of prosperity and love.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    I would like to make it clear that my leaving had nothing to do with being offended. I do not care if people watch or like the videos either. My issue is with language and cognitive dissonance. The problem being when one is directed to look at what has been posted then feelings can get hurt. If I am unable to be honest with people then my purpose here is reduced to coddling people with painstaking selection of words that results in my not saying what needs to be said. I left out of frustration with not being able to tell people, to their face, that a post is out of order on some level. Posting while emotional results in goo and little communication, other than one's emotional issues.

With that said, I will pick my replies with care and choose to ignore ones that are unanswerable if honesty cannot be practiced without jarring someone emotionally. As we know, an unthanked post can create trauma and phantoms of rejection that do not exist other than in the psyche of the phantom creator. This behavior is common and hides a lot of the shadow portions of ourselves. If one has issues with validity and needing approval of others, then they are living with many shadow phantoms.

My heart/compassion insisted on my return. I had experienced real pain in my heart reading some of the posts here. I will always heed the counsel of my heart because it is not my emotions speaking to me but, the great clarity that arises from a peaceful heart of compassion. Peace and compassion are partners. Wisdom and compassion are synonymous with themselves and gnosis or "knowing". Too many are very confused regarding compassion and claim it for themselves prematurely. If one does not know peace in a storm, one does not know wisdom/compassion. Sympathy and empathy are "known" and inform compassion, however, they are pathological states that one is wise to "know" but not operate from. Meditation or deep reflection is required to pass into wisdom, as we do need to have our own "inventory" of ourselves.

For those happy with my return, I greet you with agape.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Blacklight43 (19th February 2015), Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), Ria (19th February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), Spiral (19th February 2015), Tonz (20th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    blooming heck that wizard works fast......
    i,m off and now i,m back!!!!!!

happy your staying Modwiz.
    your patience and perseverance will pay off as you find your path.
    or maybe your just sat on your path on a rock waiting for people to catch up.

there,s a fugue that is like a dark cloud that envelopes people,it feeds and keeps people in a certain state of self denial of self.

one of the main difficulty,s would be to be aware of that state,trying to reach out and no one reacts or do not know what to do!
    to be the elite of what you need to know and put it into action for your life,would be patience while everyone else catches up.
    the only way people will catch up is when they hear the truth and abide by it,s teachings and philosophy.
    It is almost a shame the the meme 'awake and aware' came about. It gave many a cover to hide under and a false sense of true awareness. If one is not truly aware of themselves and their false personas there will be little progress personally. Fact gathering endlessly with no dynamic personal dogma that stands up to the questions of others is a game people play with themselves and others. The results of that game is the sh!tshow that passes for our collective reality. The majority are "stuck" emotionally, hence cognitive dissonance. Which is not a mental state that one can pry apart the "secrets" of reality with. Cognitive dissonance will not produce unity consciousness because it is incapable of perceiving it. Only in the emotional quiet of a meditative or trance state can one view what unity looks and feels like.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Blacklight43 (19th February 2015), Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), Ria (19th February 2015), Spiral (19th February 2015), Tonz (20th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is almost a shame the the meme 'awake and aware' came about. It gave many a cover to hide under and a false sense of true awareness. If one is not truly aware of themselves and their false personas there will be little progress personally. Fact gathering endlessly with no dynamic personal dogma that stands up to the questions of others is a game people play with themselves and others. The results of that game is the sh!tshow that passes for our collective reality. The majority are "stuck" emotionally, hence cognitive dissonance. Which is not a mental state that one can pry apart the "secrets" of reality with. Cognitive dissonance will not produce unity consciousness because it is incapable of perceiving it. Only in the emotional quiet of a meditative or trance state can one view what unity looks and feels like.
    Amen to that

As an aside, that makes a few of us now who have found out that TOT is like "Hotel California".......you can never leave

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th February 2015), Catsquotl (19th February 2015), Curt (19th February 2015), Lillith (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), modwiz (19th February 2015), Ria (19th February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), Tonz (20th February 2015), Woody (19th February 2015)

Thanks
    I have a new video coming up that will interest some and annoy others. Ron Van Dyke did an interview with the Ambassador two days ago. Since my self assignment to distill what the Ambassador says into my own words has become a natural order of things, tonight's video is one of those follow-ups.

I will post the RVD video now, while my video is processing and then uploading.

Last edited by modwiz, 20th February 2015 at 00:32.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th February 2015), Curt (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), ronin (20th February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)

Thanks
    Video is still processing but, Correction is unfolding in the world. The spat between USA and Israel is no small thing and it is a healthy move for humanity whatever lies beneath it.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/0...Israel-Writer-
    http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/0...face-to-Israel
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/02...to-bibi-visit/

Yemen is now free of Western hostile embassies. (spy nests) Yemen is Iran working on Saudi Southern Shia border.
    Hezbollah is now in the Syrian Golan Heights working with the Syrian Army to drive terrorists into Israeli Golan. Once forced to retreat to Israeli controlled land, each party would look suspicious if they leave the other unmolested. The connection would be exposed to the world. Iran has green-lighted Hezbollah's assistance to Syria. It is rumored that Russia has green-lighted using the S-300 anti-aircraft missiles to counter violations. This means Israel has a red light to bomb Syria going forward. It is also a message to the Western powers.

Russia is now supplying gas to Novorussia after Kiev cut supplies. It is being kept quiet but, the France and Germany now consider Crimea to be part of Russia. Novorusssia will be autonomous, at a minimum.

Greece is a wild card to be played by month's end. The EU will not be the same.

When the DHS goes unfunded at the end of the month, the FBI can be re-purposed. Most of them will be very happy about that. A re-purposed USA is waiting to arise from the ashes of Empire, once the fire is lit or the tumor withers and blows away.

Things bode well overall. Pain and resistance to change will have a corollary. It will be a bumpy ride. Paradigm disruption will traumatize many. Like finding out about Santa Claus, or Uncle Buck.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Chester (20th February 2015), Curt (20th February 2015), Lillith (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), monk (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), sunshine (21st February 2015), Tonz (20th February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)

Thanks
    Video of the day is, "The Ambassador Interview with Ron Van Dyke: Im My Words".

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Catsquotl (20th February 2015), Chester (20th February 2015), Curt (20th February 2015), Lillith (20th February 2015), Melidae (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), ronin (21st February 2015), Sooz (20th February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)

Thanks
    I agree on the transition needing to be as smooth as possible. Also exploring ways to make that happen. which in my mind is get the message out there in a way that does not let cognitive dissonance kick in.
    - so for me an exploration would be how do I tell what goes on and not be called a spiri wiri woo woo fool.

I don't understand why we need to have an imagined cabal advocate to explore those avenues. Highland already started a thread on what to do with the cabal once the shift is over. Which could be a valid starting point for this discussion also.

With Love
    Eelco
    I hear the Ambassador saying that the Red Dragon Family is asking "the cabal" to remit and surrender. And when he explains further what I heard him say is that the RDF wishes that "the cabal" would cease the horrific activities the RDF and many presume "the cabal" is responsible for doing and give up their attempts to retain their (perceived to be dwindling by most of us and certainly the RDF) power. What I also have heard mentioned is that there could be a far less dramatic transition than what may occur otherwise.

I imagine that the cabal have their own views and yet is there any being that has represented their views in the fashion that the Ambassador is representing the RDF? Not publicly. And the obvious reason is that the cabal cannot have a public representative without also admitting to their existence.

So I realized here are so, so, so many "awake and aware" beings that believe for one reason or another they are playing some critical role in accelerating what many of us believe is all but a certainty - the end of this several thousand year long charade - yet I have found only one being on planet earth that is willing to look very carefully at all the issues as seen from all sides.

I haven't seen it on any forum.

I hear in the messages transmitted by the Ambassador calls for "the people" to understand that a smooth transition process can only occur "in baby steps." I hear him state that the transition process could go smoothly or could occur in such a way where many folks are harshly affected and certainly then anywhere in between.

So it seems logical to me from the most unselfish point of view I can derive that I do what I can do to seek every possible way to achieve the smoothest possible transition. I don't need revenge, I don't need the last word, I don't need "to be the rightest" about things, I don't need to have the last laugh... all I desire is that a shift occurs led all and only by each and every being involved in this Earth dynamic's hearts to open for that will raise the chances our children and our children's children avoid unnecessary suffering.

Thus I felt it might be productive to explore amongst a crowd like us (the far more awake and far more aware than the mainstream movie driven zombie masses are) what might be the various issues from the point of view of many of the cabal oriented factions and to explore what agreements might be reachable where we all experience far less fallout than otherwise.

I do not know how this could be done unless there were beings who could be voices for the cabal. And so again, "the cabal" is not going to supply these voices in a public forum.

It could not hurt anyone to explore these things in this way other than to expose a little bit of hypocrisy and a little bit of holding onto old paradigm thinking / acting by those of us who think (now) that "we, the people" - "the good guys" may finally have the upper hand. In heading the advice of the Ambassador, I was able to look more closely in my own personal mirror and I was able to see a little of my own hypocrisy and my own desire for revenge I disguised from myself by calling it "justice."

Perhaps though... even amongst so many of us who (like myself) think we are awake and aware and coming from a higher place... standing on higher ground - we are really not ready within ourselves for a true shift in our own consciousness which would be demonstrated by dismissal of any effort to look at things closely where we might expose to ourselves our own shortcomings.

"Meet the new boss (collective consciousness), same as the old boss (collective consciousness)."??

Or... take some risks and explore the suggested exercise.
    Last edited by Chester, 20th February 2015 at 05:04.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Catsquotl (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Hmm well you have me figured wrong in that.
    I am partly awake, slightly aware and more often than not identify with whome we lovingley (not) call sheeple.

That said though, I am not saying you shouldn't open a thread and try to voice or "role-play" the cabals advocate. I will even chip in and ask a question from my point of view.
    I just want to ask first how do you feel you can play such a part. The "crimes" we blame on the cabal require a certain mind set to be able to commit them. Why would you be capable of entering such a mindset and talk from it without entering the realm of fantasy and stick to facts. A thing advocate's seem to hold in high regard.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Chester (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)

Thanks
    The "crimes" we blame on the cabal require a certain mind set to be able to commit them. Why would you be capable of entering such a mindset and talk from it without entering the realm of fantasy
    Why do you assume my entering into it would be fantasy?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Woody (20th February 2015)